Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,497 replies, has 174 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 13 hours, 57 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

jhi5yugi

So what’s going to happen to Webkinz now that Flash is being shut down?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

If anyone is new I can give you my Helping Paws code!

Hey, itenickb! You are kinda right, this forum is pretty dead. If you wanna be on the most active forum, check the New & Upcoming Pets one. Me and my friends go on there to talk about all sorts of webkinz stuff and just to chat. Anywayy, wow, that’s cool! That’s a pretty good many webkinz, haha XD It’s pretty awesome how webkinz is still here, isn’t it? I’m glad you came back! I hope you keep enjoying webkinz! =)

lexieorrell

Hi I need the kiwi bird outfit, if anyone has it please send it to me. My username is lexie2406, thank you

itenickb

i know that this chat died but ill give it a shot, I’ve been playing the game since i was like 4 and i had many and i mean MANY webkinz (my favorite being the misty puppy) and i have kept my account all those years and found out that i had 51 webkinz!! i still have all of the stuffed animals for them im 14 now and am mega exited that it hasent shut down yet. will play to the end my friends.

Comments are closed.