Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,496 replies, has 174 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

pompom323

and madscupcake22 <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yaaaaay! :D

pompom323

strawberries I like the idea of having a handshake!! :D we should try out this one: wave, tap, tap, giggle, smile.

Percy2019

GAMES I’D DIE TO HAVE ON MOBILE WEBKINZ: Pizza Palace, Candy Bash, Kinz Rally Racers, Tulip Trouble, Home Before Dark, Goober’s Lab (both tournament and original arcade).

Percy2019

DEAR WEBKINZ TEAM: I LOVE ACADEMY, QUIZZY’S, EMPLOYMENT AND STADIUM! Please make all four of these available on mobile version of Webkinz. JUST ADAPT THE CONTROLS FROM ADOBE TO HTML5 CONTROLS LIKE TOUCHSCREEN BUTTONS OR WHATEVER IT IS. Anybody who can convert the games from adobe flash into HTML5? Webkinz on mobile’s pretty bland at the moment.

Laila342

Haha I don’t really know where else to write this but I found the code tag from my old webkiz acount from 2010 and I don’t even know which plush animal it belonged to but I’m just flooded with nostalgia… and also on this note – does anyone know if I can restore an acount from that long ago if I don’t remember my username or password, but I know what pets I have and one of my codes? Because I want to see my old acount again, I even remember having a room full of chairs back then and I want to see my stuff again! ^-^ I was just curious but I doubt it, so please tell me I’m wrong and that I can see my pets and their rooms again..!

A long time ago a bully managed to get into my old account and sell all my items, including the stuff that came with my pets like the Lion Throne and whatnot. Is there any way to get those old items back? I still manage to have a couple (Giraffe TV, Skunk Fridge, Orca Fountain, etc), but what about those other ones?

talulabear

I would go to the trading forum and list a few things at a time of what you are looking for. People are very generous with their extra items.

pompom323

I don’t know if their is a way to get them back. I am sorry for your loss. :( thats really sad. its a shame that people on webkinz are like that these days!! D: I hope you find a way. <3 ~pompom323

@pompom323 hi! How are your webkinz? Only seven more days before we find out who the finalists are for the pet design contest! I can’t wait!!!!

@pompom323 yeah I agree. :( how are your webkinz doing? Only 7 more days til we find out the finalists!

pompom323

strawberries? <3

@pompom323 yeah I agree. :(

@pompom323 yeah I agree :(

pompom323

about what?

Lol oops I accidentally posted several times cause I couldn’t tell if my comment had been posted sorry! :(

pompom323

alright thats okay we are new here. when ever u DO NOT see the comment show up on ur screen then wait and if it will not, refresh. lol!!!!!!!

@pompom323 hahahaha kk! XD I hope I get the hang of this! I can’t wait for your lioness to come! Only 3 more days!

pompom323

I hope that my webkinz are gonna like nala. i am probably going to have friends over again on webkinz world so you could meet her!! <3 ~pompoms

pompom323

STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES HERE!!!!!! SHE CAME EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NEW WEBKINZ IS HERE!!!!!! I AM INVITING MY FRIENDS OVER LATER OH MY GOSH SHE IS BEUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! U NEED TO SEE HER!!!!!!

Hooray! I can’t wait!!!!! :D

pompom323

I am sorry I was freaking out XD I was just so surprised to see her today :o I am definitely inviting u, bunnies, and cupcakes over later!!!!!!!! ~pompoms

she came early?!?!?!? :0 :D YAY! I’m so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I can’t wait to meet her! Did she come with the code?!!?! <3 :D yay I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah! :D

pompom323

sorry I might be in the pink room again:( I am sorry I don’t know how to change it. D: ~pompoms

pompom323

yup she came with the code and shes on my account!!!!!!!!!!!!

@pompom323 YAY! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great! I can’t believe she came early, but I’m glad she did! Yeah I don’t know how to change the room the party is in but I think she room that your webkinz comes with is the room that the party will be in! :) yay I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!

pompom323

okay I will try that! <3 thank you! I will be sure to add chairs!~pompoms

You’re welcome! <3 Yay can't wait!

pompom323

I cant wait either!!!! if this turns out in nala’s room, then you will be able to sit in her queens throne, sit at the table and chat, ride her exclusive item, which is a speedy scooter!!! you can also play checkers or air hockey!!!! :D I hope t is in her room. <# cross your fingers!!! <3 <3 <3 oh yeah and she will be wearing a real crown, not a paper one!! ~pompoms

pompom323

I hope u can come, this may be one of my best partys!! :D ~pompoms

pompom323

I am so excited ^^ XD ^.^ i invited bunnies, u, cupcakes, and madscupcake22 <3 hope everyone can make it!! :D :D XD ^.^ ^^ ~pompoms

Oooh yay I’m so excited! I’m pretty sure I can make it! Yay it sounds like an amazing room! If it’s the room she came with, it will be in that room if you planed that party while playing with that specific webkinz pet! Can’t wait! ~strawberries :)

pompom323

it was the room the party was planned in. I have a specific room made for partys, but whenever I go into party mode, it gets all laggy and the flooring turns fuzzy and purple and chunks are missing from it. ;( very sad case. <3 any way this room is very calm looking, and it is creme themed! I hope your "go!" button works, and I hope I can talk this time!! :o ~pompoms

pompom323

party starts in a couple of minutes!! :D

@pompom323 Sorry I couldn’t come to your party. :( My account was glitching!!!! :( :( :( I tried the whole time but it would not work! :( Let’s have another party sometime soon! <3 <3 <3

@pompom323 we should have a webkinz handshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, with pet actions! Like, as an example, smile tap, or like giggle smile. Something like that!!!!!! What do you think???? :D

pompom323

hey thats okay!! <3 I know how it feels to have an account glitch. -_- my kinzchat would not work. I think I will not have any house partys anymore I will just have the ones that are already set up because they work better!! XD and yes, that would be fun!! lets do it like this: tap, smile, ta pap. XD what do u think about that? ~pompoms

pompom323

I posted the “party starts in a couple of minutes!” at 7:03 pm yesterday and it took all the way until 10:03 am today to be moderate!! :o that made me so mad tho!! ~pompoms

@pompom323 Hahaha yeah….:( I love house parties, but they are always glitching. :(. The party room parties always work, though! I’ve never really had one fail!!! ;) I love that idea! Tap, smile, tap! :D

pompom323

okay, so we could have a party room party soon!! and tap smile tap it is!! ;) I know like one time I litteraly was stuck inside my bed at a house party!! XD XD I never had one fail either!! going to be so fun!! do you like the enchanted one?? :D ~pompoms <3

pompom323

oh yeah and why did you not want to trade with me yesterday and start sending crying emojis to me in the clubhouse strawberries? I hope I can help you. <3 you can tell me anything!! I am ur best webkinz friend. <3 :D <3<3 ^^ ~pompoms

pompom323

it’s okay if u do not want to talk about… I just remember going to the trading room with u and so I asked u to trade, but u did not want to. then, you said: “want to switch rooms?” and we switched rooms and you said, “thanks! <3" and then you told me that you were sad, and so I talked to u and made you happy… but why did you not want to be in the trading room? was there a scammer in there? was it that bully? please tell me be cause we were in kinzchat and I did not get what you were saying. <3 ur my best webkinz friend, and I do not want anyone to be rude to u in the clubhouse. <3 as I said before, u do not NEED to tell me, I am just curios. ~pompoms <3 ^.^

Hi pompoms! <3 The reason I didn't want to trade and was crying is because some of the webkinz in the room haven't always been the nicest to me :( Thank you, BFF! that is so kind of you! <3 :) Yay I can't wait I hope we can have a party soon and maybe another play! Want to continue our plan of Cinderella or try something else? :D

pompom323

strawberries was everything okay while I was not in the clubhouse? <3 ~pompoms

pompom323

oh… sorry about that. as long as im around, nothing is going to happen to you!! and yeah!! lets continue our plans for cinderella! do you have your costume? ~pompoms

Hi pompoms! Everything was pretty much ok…..there have just been a few webkinz that haven’t always been the nicest to me :( Thanks so much! You’re the best webkinz BFF ever! <3

Hi pompoms! Everything was pretty much ok…..there have just been a few webkinz that haven’t always been the nicest to me :( Thanks so much! You’re the best webkinz BFF ever! <3 <3 <3 I had so much fun last night! Let’s play together again soon! :)

pompom323

oh yeah and o you like nala’s new crown? and what day do you want to do cinderella?

Awwww thank you @pompom323 ! As long as I’m with you, nothing I’d going to happen to you, either! Best friends forever!!! <3

pompom323

can you play tonight or this afternoon?? <3 I am available then!! I am also available right now! :D ~pompoms

Ok!!! Yeah I have two thirds of my costume I just need to make my glass slippers at the KinzStyle outlet!

pompom323

yup!! best friends forever!! we protect each other from those rude webkinz. together, they will never hurt us! ;) ~pompoms

Hi pompoms! I can probably play right now! I will be Greer Renee and yes I LOVE nala’s crown! :D :D I think I can do Cinderella maybe….this Saturday? Are you free then?

pompom323

if you come on right now, I am just sitting in the after school room, alone on the green bean bag and I am playing wit my webkinz sally cat <3 ~pompoms

Yes! Best friends forever! <3

pompom323

this Saturday works for me!! did bunnies an cupcakes ever say if they wanted to play with us? <3 and if we do the lion king ever again I will be nala!! ;) and yes I will tell her that you liked her crown!! she is so proud of it!! :D I hope to see you this afternoon!! ~pompoms

pompom323

um strawberries I can do this Saturday but it has to be after 2:00 because I am going some were at 11:00 and I will be back at 2:00 so how about 2:30

OK! I think 2:30 will work I will check with my parents! :) haha ok great!!!!!! Bunnies wants to do Cinderella with us, but I haven’t checked with cupcakes. :) <3 maybe we can do Lion King like in two weeks or something!!!! :D <3 your friend, strawberries

pompom323

that would be fun!! okay who does she want to be? <3

How many characters do we need? We need a prince, sisters and a step mom, right? I’ll ask if she wants to be a sister! ;)

pompom323

okay!! yeah I think thats it.

pompom323

have you seen devinallyn around? I don’t think he has ganzworld, but it would be fun to have him as a prince!! XD lol

pompom323

do you guys play webkinz side by side or do you play it at different times? XD pretty dumb question, I know.

Hahaha LOL I haven’t seen devinallyn around in a while. :) And bunnies does not play webkinz a lot, we used to play together more often! ;) But now she doesn’t play as often but we usually play side by side! :)

also Bunnies would love to be a step sister in the play!!! :D

Hi @pompom323 I just realized I can’t do the play at 2:30 :( do think maybe you can do it at 3:00 or 3:30???? <3 If not I think I'm free for all of Saturday beside 1:30-2:30! <3

pompom323

good morning!! yeah I have not seen him around either. the only time I really do, he is mostly just doing watch to win or playing checkers. :( </3 thats okay, though. awesome! we have one sister. ~pompoms

pompom323

yes I can do anything after 2:30 so I can do 3:00. <3 :D ~pompoms

Ok great!!!!!!! :D What do you think the best costume would be for one if the sisters? It has to be clothing from the kinzstyle outlet because bunnies’s full membership ran out a few months ago so we only have a small selection of fancy dresses to choose from. :( I can’t send anything either. :( what do you think would be best? Also have you figured out your costume? :D

pompom323

her full membership ran out?! is she adopting a new pet soon?! the fall floral dress is for the free players, it is really fancy, and for a fancy dress, it is very cheap – only 210$… it depends on how much money she has… if she does not like that, then I also suggest the black pump high heels, the white tank top, and the plain black skirt. <3 I hope she likes my choice of fashion… ;) ~pompoms

Oooh yes I love the ideas!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll ask her! I think she’ll like the flower dress the best cause she loves flowers! :) yeah I’m not sure if she’ll be adopting another pet soon. :(

pompom323

okay!!!! I still have not figured my costume out… I know that the fairy godmother wears a purple dress, and I am pretty sure she has black shoes. I can not really see though. do you have any suggestions for what my pet should wear? <3 I was thinking the belted spring dress and the black high heels, and I do have the dress because I bought it on webkinz day when everyone was deluxe. the black high heels I also have, but I know that she also had a hood, so I was also thinking about the purple beanie for the hood… I think that thats what I settled with, but if you have any better ideas, PLEASE let me know. thank you so much!! this is going to be a blast!! ^.^ :D ~pompoms

That’s a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D This will be a blast!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

(I am so sorry for jumping in here, guys! Please forgive me!) Hi @strawberrystrw1912 and @pompom323!! It feels so good to see 2 best friends talking to each other on here again. And sorry for reading your replies. I have a Webkinz Fairy Godmother Gown you could probably borrow. There are recipes for the Cinderella Gown, too!y You can make the dress(Beautiful Ball Gown) by combining the Ballerina Leotard Top, Blue Bow, and the Powder Blue Skirt and the Glass Slippers by combining the Funky Girl Glasses, Princess Hat, and Ruby Slippers. You can buy all of the ingredients(Ballerina Leotard Top, Blue Bow, Powder Blue Skirt, Funky Girl Glasses, Princess Hat, and Ruby Slippers) in the KinzStyle Outlet in Webkinz World. You 2 should start a private roleplay together on the New & Upcoming Pets forum! (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/119/) And if you could, you should join some of my roleplays!! Have a swagalicious, victorious, and fantabulous day!

pompom323

update: I will not use the beanie, I don’t think it looks very good with the dress. I will show you my costume when we are in the clubhouse. XD I hope you like it!!!!!!!!! <3 also did bunnies ever say if she did like the flower dress? and what pet will she be? I will be corine, and you will probably be Greer Renee? can you please ask what pet she will be?? thank you!! <3 see you in the clubhouse soon enough, ~pompoms <3

pompom323

my friend here already has her costume she is just finishing it up!! :D I am almost done with mine, but I am not so sure about it. :/ that is so nice of you!! my webkinz username is pompom323!! <3 I will send it right back to you through kinzpost when I am done! and okay we will be sure to try that out!! if you want, you can come be an audience at our play, or you can come with us!! it is on Saturday, June 22nd, 3:00 PM. it is okay if you do not want to or can't! <3 thanks again, ~pompom323 :D

Hi @MyLittlePony2010EG13 ! Nice to see you! :) thanks for the clothing recipes!!!! I needed the one for the glass slippers. :) thanks that is so nice of you! :D you’re welcome to watch our plat at 3:00! Sincerely, strawberries

pompom323

sorry I came late strawberries I came at 3:11 and I was in kinzville park in my costume and I was waiting for you and bunnies to come :( I am really sorry I was 11 minutes late… can we move this to tomorrow at maybe something earlier at like 12:00 or 12:30 or something? that would be better because I am getting a borrowing some ones costume, and I still do not have it and tomorrow would be better for me because I don’t have anything going on and I am on summer vacation so I do not have school until august and tomorrow is Sunday….. and I will probably already be on webkinz. so once again I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry I did not come. <3 ~pompoms

Sorry I lost connection! :( :( :( But I had a blast at the play! It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can do another one soon…..what do you think we should do? :)

pompom323

wow… I have nothing to say exept… wow. that was an amazing play!!!!!! you did an amazing job on the effects when I put the spell on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the sparkle back round, everything about it was just…. wow!!!!!!!! you were the perfect part for cinderella!!!!!! :o I am SO glad that I chose you. <3 and tell Celeste that she was perfect for the sister to!!! I LOVED her dress!! :o and it was so nice of MyLittlePony2010EG13 to lend that dress to me!!! thank you SO much everyone!!!!! you were an amazing cast!!!!! XD ~pompoms PS did you think I was good for the fairy god mother?? :D

Hiya, guys! FIRST OFF, I am so sorry I sent the Fairy Godmother Outfit LATE. I was going to send it on the 21st, but I couldn’t since pompom323 wasn’t on my Friend’s List. So sorry it was late, and thanks for returning it to me! SECOND OFF, sorry I couldn’t come to the play… I wanted to, but I was busy, and my mom didn’t let me on until after 3. XP Plus I didn’t know which park it’d be in. I really wanted to, and I bet you guys did an amazing job! When’s your next? =)

pompom323

and they STILL have not passed moderation. -_-

pompom323

hey guys!! thats okay…. @strawberrystraw1912 sometimes the parks are really glitchy and I lose connection to sometimes…. like that is why I left early for the lion king play we did. and @MyLittlePony2010EG13, perfectly fine!!! that is okay that you did not send it on time. I am just glad you did in the first place!! so once again thank you so much!!! I don’t know if you saw, but it came back to you through kinzpost. <3 and @strawberrystraw1912, I think we should do The Lion King again exept maybe after you watch it and know what happens in it!! also we could have awesome costumes ;) but for our next play, I think it would be fair if you get to decide because I did the first 2 times! :D so anything you would like to do!!! I hope I can see you guys later In the clubhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 ^.^ ~pompoms

I thought it went really great too! :D :D :D Thanks so much, I love doing special effects!!!! Bunnies says thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D And yeah I think it’d be a great idea to do Lion King again!!!!! LOL yeah I should probably watch it first I think we will watch it soon!!!!!!!! :D :D :D As for our next play…..hmmmm….have you ever read Little Women? Its really good! If you have, we could do that! Or I was thinking we could do Little Red Riding Hood or maybe like The Ugly Duckling! :) Thanks so much for doing plays with me and being an amazing friend! <3 Your friend, strawberries <3

Also @pompom323 oh I didn’t know you came at 3:11! :( :( :( I literally left the park at 3:10! :( :( :( I’m glad we got to do it on Sunday, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi guys! They don’t moderate comments on the forums on weekends or on holidays just so you guys know. Thanks! I’m glad you didn’t mind. If you need to borrow anymore costumes, I’ll gladly let you borrow them! Yes, thank you! <3 I go by MLP on here. Hey, strawberrystraw! Those are really good play ideas. =D Maybe you should copy a story from the W-Tales!!

Oof– strawberrystraw– I just now saw your comment! Hi there! You can call me MLP for short. You’re welcome! =D I sent pompom the dress and shoes, so she has a set now. If you want a good tiara to go with it, you can get on using your GanzWorld Moneyz. It’s for 1,500. If you don’t have enough, I can get it for you. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW! SOrry I couldn’t come. I was busy + I didn’t know which park it’d be in. KC or KC+? On Saturdays at 1:00 P.M. EST everyone from the other forum always meets at Park 32, so are you using that park? =) ~MLP

Comments are closed.