Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,781 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

pompom323

and madscupcake22 <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yaaaaay! :D

pompom323

strawberries I like the idea of having a handshake!! :D we should try out this one: wave, tap, tap, giggle, smile.

Percy2019

GAMES I’D DIE TO HAVE ON MOBILE WEBKINZ: Pizza Palace, Candy Bash, Kinz Rally Racers, Tulip Trouble, Home Before Dark, Goober’s Lab (both tournament and original arcade).

Percy2019

DEAR WEBKINZ TEAM: I LOVE ACADEMY, QUIZZY’S, EMPLOYMENT AND STADIUM! Please make all four of these available on mobile version of Webkinz. JUST ADAPT THE CONTROLS FROM ADOBE TO HTML5 CONTROLS LIKE TOUCHSCREEN BUTTONS OR WHATEVER IT IS. Anybody who can convert the games from adobe flash into HTML5? Webkinz on mobile’s pretty bland at the moment.

Laila342

Haha I don’t really know where else to write this but I found the code tag from my old webkiz acount from 2010 and I don’t even know which plush animal it belonged to but I’m just flooded with nostalgia… and also on this note – does anyone know if I can restore an acount from that long ago if I don’t remember my username or password, but I know what pets I have and one of my codes? Because I want to see my old acount again, I even remember having a room full of chairs back then and I want to see my stuff again! ^-^ I was just curious but I doubt it, so please tell me I’m wrong and that I can see my pets and their rooms again..!

A long time ago a bully managed to get into my old account and sell all my items, including the stuff that came with my pets like the Lion Throne and whatnot. Is there any way to get those old items back? I still manage to have a couple (Giraffe TV, Skunk Fridge, Orca Fountain, etc), but what about those other ones?

talulabear

I would go to the trading forum and list a few things at a time of what you are looking for. People are very generous with their extra items.

pompom323

I don’t know if their is a way to get them back. I am sorry for your loss. :( thats really sad. its a shame that people on webkinz are like that these days!! D: I hope you find a way. <3 ~pompom323

@pompom323 hi! How are your webkinz? Only seven more days before we find out who the finalists are for the pet design contest! I can’t wait!!!!

pompom323

yup! so excited!! XD there good!! and 3 days before my lioness comes!!

@pompom323 Yay can’t wait!!! Webkinz rocks!

@pompom323 Yay can’t wait!!!

Oops sorry I posted that twice too! XD I cant get the hang of this LOL! ;) XD

pompom323

Oh yeah and about the marshmallow thing- sorry I keep asking both of you guys every day it’s just that you are some of my only friends left that are active anymore. :( you don’t really have to keep sending them except i am trying so hard to get to my second prize :)

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks so much for the tips!!!!! <3 I think I can do it next Saturday I’ll check!! :)

Hey! That’s ok!!!! I’m happy to help out with your collection!!!!!! <3 :D your friend, strawberries

Oops sorry I got cut off! :( I was saying that I don’t listen to many singers or bands, but I love Baroque music by Johann Sebastian Bach!!!! And I’m not sure if you can put emojis in comments, I have been wondering that for a while. :) See you guys later! Your friend, strawberries

Hi pompoms! Ooooh that’s a great idea to do angel cats! Yeah the costumes would be pretty easy, and also if you wanted I could pick up some of the angel costumes from the KinzStyle Shop and send them to you! :) or we could just use angel wings like you said! :D I’m not sure that 12:00 Webkinz Time will work for me….I have a really busy week and I may not be able to do plays for a few weeks, or just one week I’m not sure yet. <3 Yours truly, strawberries

Awww that’s nice of you! Thanks! Yeah I think Tuesday will work….9:00 am and 3:00 pm won’t work for me. But I think 12:00 pm might! <3 how are you doing? Anything new in Webkinz World? ;D how has reading Little Women been going? :D

pompom323

hi, @snowball6742 ! I didn’t know you would join the forums. good morning, everybody! Strawberries, do you want to play today? what time would you want if you do? And this morning, I had a weird dream that I was petting a lion, that was purring, next to a lioness. it was so funny! XD and the lioness was purring, to! I might go and see some lions soon, and a hyena :) anyway, TTYL! -pompoms

pompom323

hey, guys! good morning! :) Strawberries, do you want to play today? and what time if yes? I am really looing forward to seeing you in these days, and what would you want to do? just sit in the diner? we should plan it out! -pompom323

pompom323

(Hi strawberries I read your comment and I will try to reply later!)

@pompom323 yeah I agree. :( how are your webkinz doing? Only 7 more days til we find out the finalists!

pompom323

strawberries? <3

@pompom323 yeah I agree. :(

@pompom323 yeah I agree :(

pompom323

about what?

Lol oops I accidentally posted several times cause I couldn’t tell if my comment had been posted sorry! :(

pompom323

alright thats okay we are new here. when ever u DO NOT see the comment show up on ur screen then wait and if it will not, refresh. lol!!!!!!!

@pompom323 hahahaha kk! XD I hope I get the hang of this! I can’t wait for your lioness to come! Only 3 more days!

pompom323

I hope that my webkinz are gonna like nala. i am probably going to have friends over again on webkinz world so you could meet her!! <3 ~pompoms

pompom323

STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES HERE!!!!!! SHE CAME EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NEW WEBKINZ IS HERE!!!!!! I AM INVITING MY FRIENDS OVER LATER OH MY GOSH SHE IS BEUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! U NEED TO SEE HER!!!!!!

Hooray! I can’t wait!!!!! :D

pompom323

I am sorry I was freaking out XD I was just so surprised to see her today :o I am definitely inviting u, bunnies, and cupcakes over later!!!!!!!! ~pompoms

she came early?!?!?!? :0 :D YAY! I’m so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I can’t wait to meet her! Did she come with the code?!!?! <3 :D yay I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah! :D

pompom323

sorry I might be in the pink room again:( I am sorry I don’t know how to change it. D: ~pompoms

pompom323

yup she came with the code and shes on my account!!!!!!!!!!!!

@pompom323 YAY! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great! I can’t believe she came early, but I’m glad she did! Yeah I don’t know how to change the room the party is in but I think she room that your webkinz comes with is the room that the party will be in! :) yay I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!

pompom323

okay I will try that! <3 thank you! I will be sure to add chairs!~pompoms

You’re welcome! <3 Yay can't wait!

pompom323

I cant wait either!!!! if this turns out in nala’s room, then you will be able to sit in her queens throne, sit at the table and chat, ride her exclusive item, which is a speedy scooter!!! you can also play checkers or air hockey!!!! :D I hope t is in her room. <# cross your fingers!!! <3 <3 <3 oh yeah and she will be wearing a real crown, not a paper one!! ~pompoms

pompom323

I hope u can come, this may be one of my best partys!! :D ~pompoms

pompom323

I am so excited ^^ XD ^.^ i invited bunnies, u, cupcakes, and madscupcake22 <3 hope everyone can make it!! :D :D XD ^.^ ^^ ~pompoms

Oooh yay I’m so excited! I’m pretty sure I can make it! Yay it sounds like an amazing room! If it’s the room she came with, it will be in that room if you planed that party while playing with that specific webkinz pet! Can’t wait! ~strawberries :)

pompom323

it was the room the party was planned in. I have a specific room made for partys, but whenever I go into party mode, it gets all laggy and the flooring turns fuzzy and purple and chunks are missing from it. ;( very sad case. <3 any way this room is very calm looking, and it is creme themed! I hope your "go!" button works, and I hope I can talk this time!! :o ~pompoms

pompom323

party starts in a couple of minutes!! :D

@pompom323 Sorry I couldn’t come to your party. :( My account was glitching!!!! :( :( :( I tried the whole time but it would not work! :( Let’s have another party sometime soon! <3 <3 <3

@pompom323 we should have a webkinz handshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, with pet actions! Like, as an example, smile tap, or like giggle smile. Something like that!!!!!! What do you think???? :D

pompom323

hey thats okay!! <3 I know how it feels to have an account glitch. -_- my kinzchat would not work. I think I will not have any house partys anymore I will just have the ones that are already set up because they work better!! XD and yes, that would be fun!! lets do it like this: tap, smile, ta pap. XD what do u think about that? ~pompoms

pompom323

I posted the “party starts in a couple of minutes!” at 7:03 pm yesterday and it took all the way until 10:03 am today to be moderate!! :o that made me so mad tho!! ~pompoms

@pompom323 Hahaha yeah….:( I love house parties, but they are always glitching. :(. The party room parties always work, though! I’ve never really had one fail!!! ;) I love that idea! Tap, smile, tap! :D

pompom323

okay, so we could have a party room party soon!! and tap smile tap it is!! ;) I know like one time I litteraly was stuck inside my bed at a house party!! XD XD I never had one fail either!! going to be so fun!! do you like the enchanted one?? :D ~pompoms <3

pompom323

oh yeah and why did you not want to trade with me yesterday and start sending crying emojis to me in the clubhouse strawberries? I hope I can help you. <3 you can tell me anything!! I am ur best webkinz friend. <3 :D <3<3 ^^ ~pompoms

pompom323

it’s okay if u do not want to talk about… I just remember going to the trading room with u and so I asked u to trade, but u did not want to. then, you said: “want to switch rooms?” and we switched rooms and you said, “thanks! <3" and then you told me that you were sad, and so I talked to u and made you happy… but why did you not want to be in the trading room? was there a scammer in there? was it that bully? please tell me be cause we were in kinzchat and I did not get what you were saying. <3 ur my best webkinz friend, and I do not want anyone to be rude to u in the clubhouse. <3 as I said before, u do not NEED to tell me, I am just curios. ~pompoms <3 ^.^

Hi pompoms! <3 The reason I didn't want to trade and was crying is because some of the webkinz in the room haven't always been the nicest to me :( Thank you, BFF! that is so kind of you! <3 :) Yay I can't wait I hope we can have a party soon and maybe another play! Want to continue our plan of Cinderella or try something else? :D

pompom323

strawberries was everything okay while I was not in the clubhouse? <3 ~pompoms

pompom323

oh… sorry about that. as long as im around, nothing is going to happen to you!! and yeah!! lets continue our plans for cinderella! do you have your costume? ~pompoms

Hi pompoms! Everything was pretty much ok…..there have just been a few webkinz that haven’t always been the nicest to me :( Thanks so much! You’re the best webkinz BFF ever! <3

Hi pompoms! Everything was pretty much ok…..there have just been a few webkinz that haven’t always been the nicest to me :( Thanks so much! You’re the best webkinz BFF ever! <3 <3 <3 I had so much fun last night! Let’s play together again soon! :)

pompom323

oh yeah and o you like nala’s new crown? and what day do you want to do cinderella?

Awwww thank you @pompom323 ! As long as I’m with you, nothing I’d going to happen to you, either! Best friends forever!!! <3

pompom323

can you play tonight or this afternoon?? <3 I am available then!! I am also available right now! :D ~pompoms

Ok!!! Yeah I have two thirds of my costume I just need to make my glass slippers at the KinzStyle outlet!

pompom323

yup!! best friends forever!! we protect each other from those rude webkinz. together, they will never hurt us! ;) ~pompoms

Hi pompoms! I can probably play right now! I will be Greer Renee and yes I LOVE nala’s crown! :D :D I think I can do Cinderella maybe….this Saturday? Are you free then?

pompom323

if you come on right now, I am just sitting in the after school room, alone on the green bean bag and I am playing wit my webkinz sally cat <3 ~pompoms

Yes! Best friends forever! <3

pompom323

this Saturday works for me!! did bunnies an cupcakes ever say if they wanted to play with us? <3 and if we do the lion king ever again I will be nala!! ;) and yes I will tell her that you liked her crown!! she is so proud of it!! :D I hope to see you this afternoon!! ~pompoms

pompom323

um strawberries I can do this Saturday but it has to be after 2:00 because I am going some were at 11:00 and I will be back at 2:00 so how about 2:30

OK! I think 2:30 will work I will check with my parents! :) haha ok great!!!!!! Bunnies wants to do Cinderella with us, but I haven’t checked with cupcakes. :) <3 maybe we can do Lion King like in two weeks or something!!!! :D <3 your friend, strawberries

pompom323

that would be fun!! okay who does she want to be? <3

How many characters do we need? We need a prince, sisters and a step mom, right? I’ll ask if she wants to be a sister! ;)

pompom323

okay!! yeah I think thats it.

pompom323

have you seen devinallyn around? I don’t think he has ganzworld, but it would be fun to have him as a prince!! XD lol

pompom323

do you guys play webkinz side by side or do you play it at different times? XD pretty dumb question, I know.

Hahaha LOL I haven’t seen devinallyn around in a while. :) And bunnies does not play webkinz a lot, we used to play together more often! ;) But now she doesn’t play as often but we usually play side by side! :)

also Bunnies would love to be a step sister in the play!!! :D

Hi @pompom323 I just realized I can’t do the play at 2:30 :( do think maybe you can do it at 3:00 or 3:30???? <3 If not I think I'm free for all of Saturday beside 1:30-2:30! <3

pompom323

good morning!! yeah I have not seen him around either. the only time I really do, he is mostly just doing watch to win or playing checkers. :( </3 thats okay, though. awesome! we have one sister. ~pompoms

pompom323

yes I can do anything after 2:30 so I can do 3:00. <3 :D ~pompoms

Ok great!!!!!!! :D What do you think the best costume would be for one if the sisters? It has to be clothing from the kinzstyle outlet because bunnies’s full membership ran out a few months ago so we only have a small selection of fancy dresses to choose from. :( I can’t send anything either. :( what do you think would be best? Also have you figured out your costume? :D

pompom323

her full membership ran out?! is she adopting a new pet soon?! the fall floral dress is for the free players, it is really fancy, and for a fancy dress, it is very cheap – only 210$… it depends on how much money she has… if she does not like that, then I also suggest the black pump high heels, the white tank top, and the plain black skirt. <3 I hope she likes my choice of fashion… ;) ~pompoms

Oooh yes I love the ideas!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll ask her! I think she’ll like the flower dress the best cause she loves flowers! :) yeah I’m not sure if she’ll be adopting another pet soon. :(

pompom323

okay!!!! I still have not figured my costume out… I know that the fairy godmother wears a purple dress, and I am pretty sure she has black shoes. I can not really see though. do you have any suggestions for what my pet should wear? <3 I was thinking the belted spring dress and the black high heels, and I do have the dress because I bought it on webkinz day when everyone was deluxe. the black high heels I also have, but I know that she also had a hood, so I was also thinking about the purple beanie for the hood… I think that thats what I settled with, but if you have any better ideas, PLEASE let me know. thank you so much!! this is going to be a blast!! ^.^ :D ~pompoms

That’s a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D This will be a blast!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

(I am so sorry for jumping in here, guys! Please forgive me!) Hi @strawberrystrw1912 and @pompom323!! It feels so good to see 2 best friends talking to each other on here again. And sorry for reading your replies. I have a Webkinz Fairy Godmother Gown you could probably borrow. There are recipes for the Cinderella Gown, too!y You can make the dress(Beautiful Ball Gown) by combining the Ballerina Leotard Top, Blue Bow, and the Powder Blue Skirt and the Glass Slippers by combining the Funky Girl Glasses, Princess Hat, and Ruby Slippers. You can buy all of the ingredients(Ballerina Leotard Top, Blue Bow, Powder Blue Skirt, Funky Girl Glasses, Princess Hat, and Ruby Slippers) in the KinzStyle Outlet in Webkinz World. You 2 should start a private roleplay together on the New & Upcoming Pets forum! (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/119/) And if you could, you should join some of my roleplays!! Have a swagalicious, victorious, and fantabulous day!

pompom323

update: I will not use the beanie, I don’t think it looks very good with the dress. I will show you my costume when we are in the clubhouse. XD I hope you like it!!!!!!!!! <3 also did bunnies ever say if she did like the flower dress? and what pet will she be? I will be corine, and you will probably be Greer Renee? can you please ask what pet she will be?? thank you!! <3 see you in the clubhouse soon enough, ~pompoms <3

pompom323

my friend here already has her costume she is just finishing it up!! :D I am almost done with mine, but I am not so sure about it. :/ that is so nice of you!! my webkinz username is pompom323!! <3 I will send it right back to you through kinzpost when I am done! and okay we will be sure to try that out!! if you want, you can come be an audience at our play, or you can come with us!! it is on Saturday, June 22nd, 3:00 PM. it is okay if you do not want to or can't! <3 thanks again, ~pompom323 :D

Hi @MyLittlePony2010EG13 ! Nice to see you! :) thanks for the clothing recipes!!!! I needed the one for the glass slippers. :) thanks that is so nice of you! :D you’re welcome to watch our plat at 3:00! Sincerely, strawberries

pompom323

sorry I came late strawberries I came at 3:11 and I was in kinzville park in my costume and I was waiting for you and bunnies to come :( I am really sorry I was 11 minutes late… can we move this to tomorrow at maybe something earlier at like 12:00 or 12:30 or something? that would be better because I am getting a borrowing some ones costume, and I still do not have it and tomorrow would be better for me because I don’t have anything going on and I am on summer vacation so I do not have school until august and tomorrow is Sunday….. and I will probably already be on webkinz. so once again I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry I did not come. <3 ~pompoms

Sorry I lost connection! :( :( :( But I had a blast at the play! It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can do another one soon…..what do you think we should do? :)

pompom323

wow… I have nothing to say exept… wow. that was an amazing play!!!!!! you did an amazing job on the effects when I put the spell on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the sparkle back round, everything about it was just…. wow!!!!!!!! you were the perfect part for cinderella!!!!!! :o I am SO glad that I chose you. <3 and tell Celeste that she was perfect for the sister to!!! I LOVED her dress!! :o and it was so nice of MyLittlePony2010EG13 to lend that dress to me!!! thank you SO much everyone!!!!! you were an amazing cast!!!!! XD ~pompoms PS did you think I was good for the fairy god mother?? :D

Hiya, guys! FIRST OFF, I am so sorry I sent the Fairy Godmother Outfit LATE. I was going to send it on the 21st, but I couldn’t since pompom323 wasn’t on my Friend’s List. So sorry it was late, and thanks for returning it to me! SECOND OFF, sorry I couldn’t come to the play… I wanted to, but I was busy, and my mom didn’t let me on until after 3. XP Plus I didn’t know which park it’d be in. I really wanted to, and I bet you guys did an amazing job! When’s your next? =)

pompom323

and they STILL have not passed moderation. -_-

pompom323

hey guys!! thats okay…. @strawberrystraw1912 sometimes the parks are really glitchy and I lose connection to sometimes…. like that is why I left early for the lion king play we did. and @MyLittlePony2010EG13, perfectly fine!!! that is okay that you did not send it on time. I am just glad you did in the first place!! so once again thank you so much!!! I don’t know if you saw, but it came back to you through kinzpost. <3 and @strawberrystraw1912, I think we should do The Lion King again exept maybe after you watch it and know what happens in it!! also we could have awesome costumes ;) but for our next play, I think it would be fair if you get to decide because I did the first 2 times! :D so anything you would like to do!!! I hope I can see you guys later In the clubhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 ^.^ ~pompoms

I thought it went really great too! :D :D :D Thanks so much, I love doing special effects!!!! Bunnies says thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D And yeah I think it’d be a great idea to do Lion King again!!!!! LOL yeah I should probably watch it first I think we will watch it soon!!!!!!!! :D :D :D As for our next play…..hmmmm….have you ever read Little Women? Its really good! If you have, we could do that! Or I was thinking we could do Little Red Riding Hood or maybe like The Ugly Duckling! :) Thanks so much for doing plays with me and being an amazing friend! <3 Your friend, strawberries <3

Also @pompom323 oh I didn’t know you came at 3:11! :( :( :( I literally left the park at 3:10! :( :( :( I’m glad we got to do it on Sunday, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi guys! They don’t moderate comments on the forums on weekends or on holidays just so you guys know. Thanks! I’m glad you didn’t mind. If you need to borrow anymore costumes, I’ll gladly let you borrow them! Yes, thank you! <3 I go by MLP on here. Hey, strawberrystraw! Those are really good play ideas. =D Maybe you should copy a story from the W-Tales!!

Oof– strawberrystraw– I just now saw your comment! Hi there! You can call me MLP for short. You’re welcome! =D I sent pompom the dress and shoes, so she has a set now. If you want a good tiara to go with it, you can get on using your GanzWorld Moneyz. It’s for 1,500. If you don’t have enough, I can get it for you. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW! SOrry I couldn’t come. I was busy + I didn’t know which park it’d be in. KC or KC+? On Saturdays at 1:00 P.M. EST everyone from the other forum always meets at Park 32, so are you using that park? =) ~MLP

pompom323

hey that I a good idea! maybe one time we could do The New Cat In Town! ;) and yes, we have nicknames on here to!! I go by pompoms, and strawberrystraw goes by strawberries. we usually just do park 1 in KC. and strawberries, I am saving up moneyz on here and when/if I ever have enough, I could get you something like the tiara or something cute ;) that goes to both of you!!!!!! ;D strawberries I have never read little woman before but maybe I will get it out at a library someday! :D I don’t know if I answered all of the comments on here…….. hope I have!!!!! :D ^.^ ~pompoms

pompom323

sorry I had to go early because my computer was being annoying. <3 but u know what, strawberries? I has SO much and I can not wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!! ~pompoms

pompom323

good morning! ^-^ I am just letting you know that I can go onto webkinz today! :D hope I get to see you!! <3 ~pompoms

Hi pompoms and MLP!!!!!!!!! Great idea, MLP thanks! @pompom323, great idea i love that idea! I hope you can read little women soon!!!!! MLP, do you guys meet in KC or KC+? Sincerely, strawberries

pompom323

hi I have moved over to the new and upcoming pets forum here is the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/119/ see you there!!

pompom323

I think it is KC+ :(

Hi @pompom323! Do you think maybe you can play tonight? I might be able to!!!! :) I hope we can play together soon!!!!

Hi ok!

pompom323

yup!! tonight works for me!! tazama ulimwengu wa webkinz! <3 ~pompoms~

Hi! I’m going to stick in this forum for now! <3 see you in webkinz world! :D :) —strawberries

What time can you play tonight??? ;) I can play at like 7 or 8 probably! I might be able to sooner, but I’m not sure. :)

pompom323

see ya in webkinz world!! XD

Hi pompoms I just realized I won’t be able to play tonight. :(. Can you play tomorrow?

Good morning! <3 I saw your fan art on Share Center!!!!!!!!!! It's soooooo good! I love it! Great job, Pompoms! <3 Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

good morning, strawberries!! :D thats okay your comment did not moderate until this morning so that is okay I can probably play tonight or this afternoon!! <3 whichever one works for you. and about the forums: the topic on this forum I am talking about is new and upcoming pets, but everyone there just talks about anything they want, so it is just the same thing, exept it is not as glitchy. also, everyone is really really nice there, and there is no one there that will do any harm. also, this forum is also better because it is less glitchy, and like MLP said, the more we talk on here, the more will get deleted. this is your choice but I have made some posts on there and I hope that one day you will join us, and if you ever change your mind, it is NEVER to late to come over. thank you!! and by the way, what I mean by tonight or this afternoon if maybe 12:30 PM and what I mean by tonight is about 6:00 or 7:00. :) thank you for your time to read this. ;) ~pompoms~

pompom323

oh wait did you see the picture I made of Nala or the one I made with sally and cupcake? I thought that on was hilarious…. because of them hugging scar…. XD scar is my favorite to :) when you watch The Lion King, scar is probably going to make you laugh in the beginning…. no spoilers!!!!!!!!!! ;) anyway what did you rate my pictures(s)? have you submitted any fanart? I am working on a picture right now….. hope you like it!!!!!!!

Heylo, Strawberries and Pompoms!! Sorry for the late response, by the way! Yeah, you should do that one! I have a Webkinz Lil Kinz’ Alley Cat named Tim! Coolio! Oh okay. I’ll have to come to them if I can! I’ve read Little Women before. If I remember correctly it’s about 4 sisters named Amy, Meg, Jo, and Beth, right? (Not in a specific order) And Strawberries, you’re welcome! Well, I don’t use KC+ anymore, but the group on the other forum does use KC+ at Park 32 on Saturdays at 1 PM Webkinz Time. It’s storming massively here. It’s also really dark out. Thunder is crashing everywhere and the lightning is wow.. I hope the internet doesn’t go out. Could I join one of your plays if I can make it? =) My username is 09xStarlightx09 on WW if you want to add me, Strawberries. =) So if I attend my usernames first 3 letter will either be rad or 09x. If I can join, are there any specific pets you want me to use?

pompom323

hey guys! sorry for the late response. wowzers! that was what it was like yesterday were I live. and strawberries, I remember you said you would be aloud to do KC+ if we could do it together at specific times. About that, my parents did not create a parent account when I joined, but I believe I can still join. I am going to have to keep asking before I get some were, but in the mean time, KC is good for me. MLP! of course you are aloud to join our plays! I also have a lil’ kinz alley cat, and her name is sally cat!! :D (based on the cat in The New Cat In Town named Sally Cat. XD) what pet you come with is your choice. and Little Woman sounds like an awesome book! I heard it was published in the 1800′s!! :o :D anyway, I hope I can see you guys soon!! have an awesome day!! XD ~pompoms~

Hi guys! Yeah Little Women is really good and yeah it was published in like 1868 I thought think! I love classics, so I’m like, obsessed with it :P it would be fun to do The New Cat In Town as a play! That’d be really cool, and the costumes would be really easy, since I think Sally Cat (in the book) wears a blue bubble vest from the KinzStyle Outlet! I also have an alley cat named Gwendaline! Also, about the forums, I don’t feel right talking about anything I want on a forum that’s topic is to talk about new and upcoming pets. So I’m going to stay here because we can chat about anything webkinz related, without breaking the rules. :) <3 yours truly, strawberries

And @pompom323 I saw both! LOL I love sister cats and also the one of Nala! Great job! <3. You’re really good at drawing! :D

Lol oops there was a typo in one of my comments i said I thought think instead of I think lol sorry! <3

pompom323

eh, your choice. I just don’t care about breaking the rules, I am used to it. :P yeah I like historic fiction, but I do not really read that many classics. XP I also have an alley cat named Sally Cat, exept she is a lil’ kinz. that’s okay, though! you can use yours if you want. and sorry for responding late. I was tanning outside for a while. how is Bunnies? does she want to come to this forum anytime soon? it would be nice to have her here!! <3 I hope I can see you later. yours truly, ~pompoms~

Heya, Strawberries N’ Pompoms! I know! It stopped. I live in IA, so we get lots of rain, storms, and cold weather and LOTS of snow! Oh okay! I’ll *try* to make it to your play tomorrow on Saturday. If I can’t make it, it’s because I’m gone or because my mom won’t let me on yet. I don’t know which play you guys are going to do yet, do I’ll just send some random clothing to you. Please send them back once you’re done! <3 Okay, I'll let you or Strawberries be Salley! I'm gonn ahave to read that book again and decide who I'll be. XD Okay, so I just read it and I don't have correct names for them, but I have a Lil' Kinz' Hippo(Nibbles), a Yellow Lab(who could act out as a Golden retriever/Sparky), B&W Cat(Purr-Cilla), Rabbit(Roberta), and a few others that could be Janice, Penelope, etc. But since this won't moderate until Tuesday, I guess I'll pick out who I'll play tomorrow on Saturday. Yeah it was! I've actually been in the house where the author lived! Heheh, that's great, Strawberries! …

(2) … I’m glad you like the book! Okay, cool! Strawberries, it’s okay. If we were breaking the rules, one of the workers at Ganz would’ve said something. Sally always checks on us and tells us what we should do and what we should do. (Once there was a romance thread and she said if it continued, no roleplaying could be continued. It’s happened on this forum too.) This forum has been used by so many people, and the more people comment on it, the more it has chances of getting glitched. It used to have 250+ pages, but a lot of them got deleted/moved to the first page. Imagine if you and pompoms commented on here for a long time, and then your older posts of your guys’ comments/stories/memories all got deleted and you were sad about it. Instead, that’s happened to a lot of us other players on the other forum. A lot of the older players have gone to/finished high college/high school, and have turned into adults while a lot of us other players are getting older and are still making memories but miss… (2)

(3) .. those players. They appear every now and then, but we miss them and we or them don’t want their older hilarious and serious comments about Webkinz, stories, and their life are gone. We’ve been through the Meet My New Pet forum and then moved to the New & Upcoming Pets forum and then we’re probably going to move on another one once we get up to 200 or something like that. People ask/talk about New and Upcoming Pets on the Ask Questions-Upcoming Pets forum. Like @LuckyTheBeagle said, “Everyone, this forum has still been glitching, and Ganz is still deleting pages. So, could we please stop commenting on this forum? There are so many roleplays and hilarious stories on here, and we (I’m sure all of us) do not want to lose those memories. PLEASE do not comment on here, unless if you are responding to a roleplay on here. Thank you. (Please note, I am NOT trying to boss everyone around, I am just worried that Ganz will delete all of our roleplays and posts, and eventually this entire forum.) …

(4) … “Pardon, I wasn’t trying to sound mean or harsh. The reason I was expressing concern, and asking people not to comment on here was because this forum keeps glitching non-stop, and nobody can access it. The only way for Ganz to fix it is by deleting pages and comments, so if we keep commenting, the Webkinz General will keep glitching, and they’ll eventually delete every post on the forum. It’s just that we’ve made several roleplay/funny stories in the past that we don’t want deleted, and we worked hard on all of them. That being said, I’m not trying to offend anyone, Ganz HAS been deleting roleplays and posts, that’s a fact. I’ve noticed it, and so has everyone else. A few other forum participators even noticed their entire roleplay was deleted. We’ve all spent a lot of time working hard on all of our roleplays, so if they get deleted, then it’ll seem like we wasted all that precious time, ya know? And no, I’m NOT trying to exclude everyone. I’m only trying to save this forum from being deleted. Because, believe me… … (4)

(5) .. “they will eventually delete the Webkinz-General if it continues to glitch… :/ Also, how is that offensive to Ganz? Imagine if you came up with a roleplay of your own, planned it carefully, set up the rules for the roleplay, make a turn order, write down your entry posts, and then type them carefully, making sure there aren’t any mistakes/typos. Then you change the tags, and everyone else types out their entries and submits them. Also, you make a discussion thread so people can reply to it, and post ideas, questions, or anything that relates to that particular roleplay. Also, here’s a fun fact! A roleplay normally lasts more than a year. Think about it, the average roleplay lasts more than 365 days. Now imagine that your ENTIRE roleplay thread and also your discussion thread was deleted. Every post, all of it, completely disappeared. I don’t know about you, but I would find that offensive. That’s what has been happening, all of our roleplays/memories are being (a figure of speech —>) “thrown in the wastebasket never to be seen again….

(6) .. I just want to make this clear… I am NOT being mean or offensive in ANY way. And I am NOT trying to exclude everyone. I’m simply concerned, because a few users are still posting constantly on here, and that’s how this forum started glitching in the first place. So, I’d say I have a VERY good reason to be concerned. Sorry for the long comments, guys. I hope you don’t mind and please consider what Lucky said. Have a nice day!! ^-^

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Just got little woman out from the library. I had no Idea it was so big!! It seems interesting. I am excited to start it! ~pompoms~

Hey! How is everybody doing today??? @pompom323 I’m not sure if Bunnies will be coming but she might be soon!! She doing good how are you? :) :D and yeah i think we should use your alley cat for the play!!! I have a Persian cat that could be Purrcilla or a golden retriever that could be Sparky, or a hippo that could be Nibbles. :P Bunnies could be Roberta cause she’s a bunny I think right? I hope we can play together in Webkinz World soon! yours truly, strawberries <3

@pompom323 YAY!!!!!!!!! That’s awesome! Its a super fun book! Yeah Part I and Part II is like 700 pages! Little Women is one of my favorite books ever, and I hope you like it too! <3 <3 <3 Also, when do you want to do the play??? :D I don't think this weekend will work for me. :( Do you think maybe in 2 weeks or during the week? :) Have a great day! Yours truly, strawberries <3

pompom323

good morning everyone!! I am doing good. okay thank you for the speech MLP! This is why we want you to come to the other one because imagine one day like after we graduate high school we remember our old webkinz chats and roleplays and we go back and pretty much everything is deleted and the only thing left is just a big fight about why they all got deleted. personally, I would be really sad, but I don’t know about you but also like MLP and lucky said, we are not trying to be mean it is just for the good of the forum. plus, we would be able to experience the feeling of nostalgia going on again after 10 years. X’D and yes sally and the moderation team will check to see if we are breaking rules like that one time we got a little to off topic and sally told us it will pretty much be the same at this forum and like I said, everyone there is really nice. :) okay I will be Salley Cat and MLP if you want you could be Purcilla and yes bunnies if she wants can be the bunny rabbit

pompom323

sorry I did not know I got cut off! Just came on here to see if my comment went through. <3 strawberries I read some of little woman :) I was reading for about an hour!! :o it is very interesting. I like your choice of books! :D as I was saying, bunnies could be the bunny rabbit if she wants (sorry I forgot its name XD) also, do you guys have any friends with a googles webkinz? I am just asking because I don’t <3 so if you do that would be great :) <3 :D when I want to do the play is kind of a hard choice for me… I have to practice trumpet before my next lesson, and I also want to concentrate on reading Little Woman… <3 so I would say during the week is fine! do you think you can come maybe on Thursday? I also need to get my webkinz’ costume ready from the kinzstyle outlet. <3 I don’t know what time would be great for me, but like always, some were around 12:00 would be fine. what about you? <3 and do you think you can come to the clubhouse today? I

pompom323

oh yeah and those are just suggestions for who you want be I am not nesecarily saying you HAVE to be these characters. just wanted to make that clear. see ya!!! <3 ~pompoms~

Welp, I replied to this earlier and it didn’t go through. Ugh! @pompom323, Could I have the clothing I sent you from last week back if I’m going to be Purrcilla this week? You’re welcome! I agree with what you said about high school. XD Yes, I have friends with a googles Webkinz. I have a Pink Googles, but Stoogles isn’t pink. XD Oh cool! I play the violin! So I’m going to probably play Meow, White, or Mittens to be Purrcilla. ;) Have a nice day! I’ll try to attend the play!

pompom323

hi thats okay what clthes do you want back? the purple cape? I know that you sent me one but I will just check my kinzpost history. ~pompoms~

pompom323

MLP I have the purple cloak you sent me, the red dress, and the belted spring one, and I also have the lavender one, another belted spring one, and the fine dining blue one. what ones did you want back?

Hi pompoms!!!!!!!!! Yeah Little Women is a really good book! :D I’m so glad you like it! <3 I think I have a few friends with the ribbon google webkinz….but I don't think they have Ganz World. :( I hope we can play together today!!!!!! <3 Who do you think I should be? :D I don't know who I should be LOL :P I have a golden retriever that I could be Sparky with and I have a hippo for Nibbles. :) OK Bunnies will be the bunny rabbit! Yay! This is going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day! yours truly, strawberries <3

Thanks for your thoughts on the forum, @MyLIttlePony2010EG13 ! I understand how fun it is to make friends here, and I too like the idea of saving threads! What I’ve done in the past (and will do in the future) is copy and paste the messages that I want to remember and save them myself. That way, whatever happens with Webkinz forums, I haven’t lost any fun memories. It sounds like your group has filled a couple of forums, and then move on to another forum, and you mentioned you’re likely going to fill up the one you’re in now and move on soon. Maybe it would be good for you to copy and paste so you don’t lose the memories and then you don’t have to worry about filling all the forums and telling others where to post. Then we’d have more room for making more fun memories! :)

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Sorry for the late response!! <3 I did not know that our comments moderated. Yeah that is a good idea except I don't really think I can because I kind of share this iPad with my brother (I am on my dads iPad) so I don't really want him to question. -_- I knew how to do that before on here, except before I found out that you came on here (in March) someone disabled my chat system with my sisters and stuff, so I kind of just stopped doing that kind of thing XD. So can you please tell me how? Thank you! ^-^ sorry if I sounded pushy but you guys are my friends so I did it want to lose you guys' conversations and stuff :D also, I think it is the more that we chat on here, the more peoples' conversations get deleted from like 2017 and stuff but yeah that is a good idea <3 about the play: I know that you have a golden retriever webkinz and if you want you can be the golden retriever (sparky)? I have finished my costume and have come up with this: a bubble vest, the purple shorts, purple tan glasses, and blue Mary Janes. If…

pompom323

You need anything for your costume, you know who to call. ;) also i have The undercut hairstyle for Salleys hair (cause I know it’s blond) but I don’t know if I should use it or not. What do you think? And sorry I might not be able to respond for a couple hours because I was planning on watching The Lion King 1/2 ( a sequel) ! And once again, like I have said in pretty much all of my other posts, you are defiantly more than welcome to come to the new and upcoming pets forum!! Thank you and bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~pompoms~ ^-^

Hi @pompom323 !!!!! How are you doing? That’s ok! :) Ok I’ll be Sparky!!!!! :D i guess for my costume I will do like the red hoodie from the KinzStyle Outlet and some jeans, and then sneakers. I might have a blue hat I’ll check! :D I like that idea for Salley’s costume, and I think the hair is a good idea!!!!! And ok have fun watching Lion King!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D yours truly, strawberries

Heyo guys! @pompom323, I just wanted the Spring belted coat, the purple cloak, and the red dress. You can keep the rest. :) You’re welcome, @strawberrystraw1912! Yeah, making friends is a lot of fun, and I love a lot of the goofy older threads with the older players. Oh, well, you’re lucky. You haven’t posted much here while a lot of us older players who have been commenting on this forum have to copy and paste over a hundred pages. :P They’ve left for college/jobs/adult life while a very little amount of us are residing on the New and Upcoming Pets forum. I’m trying not to worry about it too much though. I’ll pass on your idea to our group on the other forum and see what they think… you should join us there so you can meet them too! This forum really drags and well, I’m not a Ganz worker. I can’t tell anyone what to do, so I’m just going to copy + paste the posts like you said. I hope I didn’t sound bossy! For the play, I guess I’ll be Purcilla, but please don’t think I hate you or pompoms because I’m playing….

… the mean pet. ;) If you need anything for your costume, please let me know! You can borrow some of my clothing as long as you send them back once you’re done. If you do end up playing Sparky, *hive fives* congratulations! He’s one of my favorite Kinz’! His actual costume pieces are sold in the Ganz eStore, and the other kinz’ costumes are there and in the W-Shop. =) Oh, and when are you guys going to have the play? I should *hopefully* be able to make it whenever it is.

pompom323

heeeey!! I’m great!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a good idea for your costume!!!!! thanks for telling me ^-^ sorry I put the disc into my TV while your comment was awaiting moderation :) how are you doing today? :D that was my first time watching Lion King 1/2 :) it was great!!! it is part of the lion king movie series!!!! the other ones are Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, and the one I just watched. XD hope you get to see the first one, though!! oh yeah, and there is the series called the lion guard, but….. it is not the best. :/ and thanks for telling me about if I should wear the hair with m costume… I think it looks pretty good!! I will check to see if I have a blue hat… if I do I will lend it to you!!! see you soon!! <3 ~pompoms~

pompom323

Lol… today was the day I realize taking care of webkinz is THAT hard. I had to drag all of them into the kitchen for dinner and they did not even finish it!!! then Cupcake opened her B-day present from June. Happy late Birthday!! XD also I did some redecorating!! :D I will try to finish this later!! bye! <3 ~pompoms~ ^-^

pompom323

Hi MLP I did not know they were moderating comments today!! Okay I send you the red dress but I did not send you the belted spring one ore the purple cloak. I will send those to you soon, though!! And what day did I say I wanted to do the play?? As long as you guys can do it, I can probably!! :) that’s okay we understand. After all, it is just an act!! I will have to read the new cat in town again because I kind of forgot what happens. If you guys can do it today, I can do 3:00. It’s okay if you guys can’t, though!! I am always happy to move the date. <3 and my webkinz has been practicing in the kinzville park her lines and everything. I do not really have any friends that have googles, so I do not know who could play Stoogles. :'( but, hakuna matata!!! We will find someone. Oh yeah and I sent everyone copies of The New Cat in Town. ^-^ see you soon!! ~pompoms~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply.. Anyways, if we’re going to do a play on The Lion King, I gotta rewatch it. XD It’s been like 10 years or something since I’ve watched it. I didn’t know they’d moderate stuff today either! And oof, I just opened my mail… You can have the Belted Spring Dress back. XD I thought it was a trench coat I used to own… I’m Deluxe so I can get it whenever I want. I’ll send it with other stuff you can keep. Hmm, I don’t know, I can’t remember. Maybe a Saturday at 2 or 3 PM Webkinz time? If I can’t make it, it’s probably because I’m busy and/or have slept in or couldn’t get on. I have a Pink Googles! If you want I can play “Pink Stoogles”. XD Thanks, pompoms! =D Who are you and Strawberries going to play?

Hey guys!!!!! Good morning!!!!!!!! :D How are you guys doing? Yeah, I agree making friends here has been super duper fun!!!!!!!! @pompom323 yeah it’s really hard to keep them all happy, I usually just play with one for a few weeks and then switch to another a few weeks later, so most of them are usually sad cause I don’t feed them… :( Yay ok I cant wait!!!!!!! Thanks for the copy of the New Cat in Town, and the costume pieces!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 have a great day! yours truly, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey guys!!!! I’m doin’ good!!! I know it is pretty hard to take care of them but I just fill all the hearts in one day and then play with one kinz’ for a while and then when I log off for the day, I just put them all to bed. XD thank you MLP for the deluxe clothes!!!! I have been wanting those!! I thought you were a full member, it says that on my mail!!! I am a full member. I remember when strawberries and I went to the clubhouse maybe a few months ago, when (when I was a free player) we would have another friend with us, and he was a full, so it would be like we had all the memberships!! XD deluxe, full and free. :) oh I was going to play Salley Cat and strawberries was going to play Sparky. I have an idea exept it may be a little harder. I know that Purcilla comes in before Stoogles, so maybe you can be Purcilla until Salley runs off into the woods, and then you can change into you pink googles? I don’t know if that would be for the better, or not….

pompom323

and BTW the belted spring dress is like my favorite dress in the kinzstyle outlet XD It is so pretty!

Hi pompoms! Wow!!!!!! Good job! I can hardly fill up one pet heart! ;) and yeah I think I can do the play NEXT Saturday, because I can’t this Saturday. <3 :( Does that work for you guys?????

pompom323

well I have some tips but they might just work on my pets… after they wake up, I put them back to bed and that fills them up about 10%…. and then I give them a bath and then clean thier face….. and them I feed them breakfast and then they are all filled up!!!!!!!!! it depends on what they are on each day, like if you fill up one one day, it will only go down 25%, and then you can do that, but if they are empty, then you can do that, and it will get up to maybe 25%, and then, they will just start asking for stuff like random chairs and decorations XD but yeah…… those are my tips!!!!!!! and I can do next Saturday!!!! 2:00? ~pompoms~ ^-^

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the great tips!! I think I can do next Saturday at 2:00, I will check!!!! :D

pompom323

your welcome :) as you know, I am the webkinz wizard XD alright you can do that hope you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you soon <3 ~pompoms~

pompom323

hey strawberries!!!!!! can you chat right now? I’m kinda board <3

Sorry for the late reply, by the way! I’m doing great! Yeah! =) Ha! I have 50-60 Webkinz pets on my main account and more than that including plush and other accounts and I never take care of any of them. XD You’re welcome! Well, that’s because I am on that account. On my main account I’m Deluxe. It’s got kind of a full friends list so I don’t accept most people on there. (Don’t feel bad– my sister was/isn’t on there anymore and now she’s on 09xStarlightx09 XD) Haha, that’s funny. XD Oh ok ay, thanks for straightening that out! Oh, okay. When I say “Wait up!” it means I’ll change my pets or be on a BRB. So I’ll play both of them. =) So Purrcilla is going to be Meow my Webkinz B&W Cat and Stoogles is going to be Pink Sparkle my Pink Googles. =) I can see why! XD I honestly really don’t like wearing dresses. XD I’m a tomboy so anything too girly is just NO. XD Hmm, so next Saturday @ 2:00 PM Webkinz time, right? So July 13th.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Good morning! How are you doing today? :D OK I think I should be able to do the play next saturday, at 2:00!!!!!! I hope I can and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to! How are your webkinz doing??? I just adopted a new one a few days ago! She is an okapi named Misty! I hope I’ll have a party soon to welcome her into Webkinz World!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!! Yours truly, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey guys!!!!!! just woke up an hour ago XD alright MLP we can both do that!!! me to!!!! dresses are really not my thing :/ same with those LOL dolls that were so popular a month ago DX ugh! and strawberries I think Misty is so cute!!!!!!! I like her name to- so cute!! XD if the house partys have been really glitchy then I *suggest* a party room party!!!!! <3 you can do as you please, though <3 who would you invite? <3 I think that sally's costume is coming out pretty well. just got to finish it off with the blue Mary Janes!!! MLP tat will your googles' costume be? I think that Stoogles just wears a tuxedo and black glasses XD hope you guys have a great day, and I will see you later!! ~pompoms~ ^-^

pompom323

Good morning, strawberries and MLP! How has your morning / afternoon been? (This might go through later) my webkinz can not wait for the play-they are so happy!! XD strawberries were did you come up with the name Misty? I love it!! Did I sent you your adoption gift? (I do that for my friends if they tell me that they adopted a new pet ) I think I did- I am not sure. (0.0) anyway hope to see you guys later!! Bye! ~pompoms~

pompom323

oh yeah, and at the trading forums in the giveaway section on the first page, I am having a giveaway for any item at the w-shop that is available for kinzcash !!! if you want you can enter, right now, only 1 person has so far. feel free!!!! ~pompoms~ ^-^

Sorry for the late reply, guys! I wasn’t on yesterday, so yeah. Good afternoon! (I’m in the CST, and I don’t normally get on until the afternoon/evening/night) Okay, sounds good! I’ll try to make it. If I don’t, it’s because either Webkinz isn’t working or something else decided to randomly pop up. I know. I hate dresses/skirts! Jeans/shorts/capris are my thing. I mainly wear jeans(I’m currently wearing ripped Rock and Republic/Rock N’ Roll jeans, but I also wear Silver jeans. =)), so yeah. XD Oh my gosh, right? LOL Dolls drive me nuts! But I do like MyLittlePony and the older Barbie movies with Kelly Sheridan/Diana Kaarina in them. 80% of the MLP fans are Bronies, so that’s probably why I fit in so much. XD My Webkinz are doing okay.. Hungry and tired, but otherwise, great! Awesome! Congratulations, strawberries! =D Hm, well I just bought the Sparky costume from the Ganz eStore a few days ago(Sparky’s one of my favorites), but I guess I’ll just put him in a Tuxedo and Glasses. Great! Yeah, me either! =D

pompom323

hi MLP!! you sound just like me!!! someone that actually agrees with me. XD (no offense to anyone that likes LOL dolls) and thanks for entering my contest!! I know I like sparky to… he’s one of my favorites!! in the book, it LOOKED like Stoogles was wearing a tuxedo and glasses, but you can dress your webkinz as you please. thats okay, I get the thing about pop-ups. they drive me nuts!! my computer is filled with them!! I have at least 3 antivirus apps XD. oh yeah, and I JUST alerted Ganz Customer Support about a fake WW I discovered (I found out the hard way) so beware of the URL !!!!!!! thank you and I hope to see you and strawberries later!!! bye!! ~pompoms~

Heyo, pompoms! How was The Lion King? Did you like it? I know! LOL Dolls are… creepy. You’re welcome! Those are so much fun! ^-& Yeah! Sparky, Cowabelle, and Alex are the best! Okay, I’ll try to make it close. Same here! They drive me crazy!! XD Oh no! That’s not good! At least you alerted the Ganz Customer Support! I will, thanks for warning me! Same here! =D What’s/who’s your favorite singer/band? =)

pompom323

hey again, MLP!! my favorite band is One Direction <3 <3 your welcome!! XD Ganz Customer Support says that they are looking into the comment XD. I know, there eyes are bigger than their mouths :o and strawberries how does you webkinz retriever look in her costume? <3 isn't her name Cecily Rose? thats an adorable name, to. how do you do it?? XD I bet she will be great playing sparky!! <3 good luck to her an the cast. <3 if you were talking about the new Lion King, I have not saw it yet. I am very excited, though!! I will be sure to tell you guys about it :) the animated Lion King was great, though!! see you guys later!! ~pompoms~

pompom323

oh yeah and do you guys do kinztube?? just wondering XD

pompom323

hey guys I don’t really know were else to ask this…. can I put emojis on my messages????? I just don’t know. :/

Hey guys!!!!!!! Sorry for the late reply! How are you guys doing???? Thanks so much! I was thinking about getting either her, the pink greyhound or the wheaten terrier puppy, and I’m super glad I chose her!!!!!!!!!! Yes I agree, those LOL dolls are really annoying! I don’t like them at all. :P I’ve always loved the name Misty, and have always wanted a horse named Misty, so I named her Misty!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I think a party room party would be best! I have never hosted a party room party that ended up workin’ :( Eeeek! I’m glad you reported that webkinz to Ganz!!! :0 I think your adoption gift came, thank you so much! If I didn’t send you a thank you I’m so sorry I will send one soon!!!!!!! <3 Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll check the Trading Forums for your giveaway!!!!! :D <3 And I thought of the name Cecily Rose because I love Victorian names, so I thought of the name Cecilia Rose, and then turned it into Cecily Rose! :P @MyLittlePony2010EG13 Yeah I agree, Sparky is one of my favorite ‘Kinz! Yeah I like the 1980′s My Little Ponies, I even have a collection! :D I don’t listen

Sorry I didnt realize I got cut off! What I meant to say was that I dont listen to a lot of singers or bands but i really like baroque music by johann sebastian bach and that I don’t know if you can put emojis in comments I have been wondering that too! :D :P :) I hope you gusy are doing well! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Hey strawberries!! nice to see you!! thats okay :) yeah I realized it was not real because instead of taking me to webkinz it took me to a fake one that was about to infect my computer :( thankfully, my security antivirus app came to the rescue, and BOOM!! fixed it. they are looking into the problem right now. XD I love the name Misty, to!!! Cecily Rose is a great name, but when I say it, I usually just say “Cecilia” . yeah I like classical music, and in kinzchat I tell you i’s my favorite. I really like it, (its so calm!!) but I like the band “One Direction.” oh wow!! I am so glad you guys agree with me!! <3 the thing that drives me crazy is that they use like, REAL hair for them when they could be donating it. :( and the ads or just plain annoying. :/ anyway I hope you have a nice day!! ~pompoms~

pompom323

hi again, strawberries!! :D when do you think you think we could hang out again?? ^-.-^<(zzz) (that's a sleeping cat BTW XD) i hope i can see you soon!! <3 your webkinz friend, pompoms~

Hey pompoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to hang out too!!!! It feels like it’s been forever since we played together! <3 do you think you can play today? I won’t be able to play anytime at 3:00 PM or after, but I maybe can earlier today or tomorrow!!!!! Today is pretty busy I think, so I will keep you posted on when I can play! What time works best for you? LOL I love the sleeping cat!!! :D =^^= how has reading Little Women been? :D your friend, strawberries

Oh and also I don’t have a Kinztube :D <3

Hey guys! How are you all doing? :)

pompom323

*gasps* bunnies!!!! you finally came!!!!! *hugs* alright strawberries I bet I can play maybe tomorrow at 1:00 or today at 1:00…? whatever works for you!!! thats okay I don’t either, but I kind of want to start one haha XD Little Woman has been good!! I am on chapter 6. ^-^ thanks I like the sleeping cat to >^-.-^<(zzz) hahahahaha ^-^ see you guys later ~pompoms~

Hey! Yay!!!!!!! hi Bunnies! ;) :D I can play now if you can and I might be able to play at 1:00 tomorrow but I don’t think I can today. Awesome!!!!!!!<3 :D Yeah Little Women is really fun! Who's your favorite character??? :D

Hey @pompom323 ! I love Little Women! It’s a great book! I’m glad you like it! :D

pompom323

Josephine is the most like me. XD

Me too! :D :D :D :D

I named my Webkin Josephine because I love that name!

That’s great!!! :D I’m most like Meg! :D

Oops I thought that this was my account, CelesteTheBUnny but I’m under strawberries’s account! Oops! :P your friend, bunnies

LOL oops I’m under my account now! Sorry for that mix up :P

LOL that’s ok Bunnies! ;) You are like Meg! :D ;)

This is strawberries now :P

pompom323

lol thats okay :) yeah you guys seem more like meg :) I seem more like Josephine though XD

pompom323

hey guys over on the new and upcoming pet forum, I wrote a story about angel cats :) I am not saying you have to comment on it, but it would be nice if you could read it! thanks!

Hahahahaha! LOL yeah Bunnies is a lot like Meg, and I’m a lot like Jo! :P we joke around a lot about it LOL! :P. Have you seen the Little Women mini series by Masterpiece? It’s really good! We love watching it!!!!! Oooh I’d love to read your story I’ll head over there right now!!!!! I love writing too!!!!!!! :D :D your friend, strawberries

pompom323

haha no I have never watched it XD I hope you like it ;)

My comments aren’t going through. Ugh. =P Hi, Bunnies. So guys, the play’s THIS SATURDAY @1:00 PM WEBKINZ TIME, right?

Good morning!!!! How is everyone doing today??? :D Pompoms, I read your story! It’s so good! I love it! Great job writing it! <3 :D I'm super sorry, but something came up and I can't do the play on Saturday. :( I'm so so so so super sorry! I think I can maybe next Saturday, or you guys could go ahead and do the play this Saturday :) I'm really sorry!!!!! :( :( :( your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Hey strawberries…. Sorry I couldn’t play at 1:00…. I tried to turn my kinzchat on, but this weird message that said ”UserNameExist” came up and It would not come on. :( oh!! Um… That’s okay. MLP, do you want to wait for strawberries, or carry on with the play? I will leave it up to you. And if you want to carry on with it, then we might have to move the time to something later, because something came up yesterday, and I did not know that it would. :( really sorry about it…. I hope we figure it out… :( see you soon and have a nice day. ~pompoms~

Hey!!!! That’s ok I’ve had that happen to me too :) How are you doing??? How are your webkinz??? :D

Sorry for the late reply, guys! Oof, this won’t get moderated until Monday, and I might be busy NEXT Saturday, but uhh… I’d hate to do it without Strawberry. Since Strawberries seems so loos about us doing the play on Saturday, I guess we could do it tomorrow. It’s okay! I’ll send you an Adventure Park stationary if I can make it.

Good morning everyone!!!! How was everybody’s weekend? Did you guys end up doing the play? If so, how was it? :D TTYL! Yours truly, strawberries

pompom323

Hi guys!! Yeah that glitch is soooo annoying :| umm okay when you say tomorrow, you probably mean Tuesday. XD and for our next play, I was thinking we could do angel cats, the book that I wrote! The costumes would be pretty easy for Lennie and Carrie, just some angel wings!!! Tomorrow would be good, so how about we do 12:00 webkinz time….? Idk. I know that all of us live in different places, so doing regular time would be kind of hard, because of the time. But I hope we figure something out! =) ~pompoms~

Hi pompoms! Ooooh that’s a great idea to do angel cats! Yeah the costumes would be pretty easy, and also if you wanted I could pick up some of the angel costumes from the KinzStyle Shop and send them to you! :) or we could just use angel wings like you said! :D I’m not sure that 12:00 Webkinz Time will work for me….I have a really busy week and I may not be able to do plays for a few weeks, or just one week I’m not sure yet. <3 Yours truly, strawberries

pompom323

Hi strawberries! Nah, we didn’t to the play without you. We felt to bad. We tried to come up with another date, which was Tuesday TWFY? (That work for you?) ~pompoms~

That’s so nice of you!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!! Yeah I think tomorrow at 12:00 pm will work for me, but 9 am and 3 pm won’t. I can also do it in the evening! How are your webkinz doing? How has reading little Women been going? :D have a great day! Your friend, strawberries

Sorry for the late reply. AGAIN. At the park yesterday I saw a calico cat named Boots… was that you, pompoms? No we didn’t end up doing it. Tomorrow at 12? That’d be 11 A.M. my time… Hmm.. I’m not sure.. it MIGHT work out? I asked my parents and they said that they didn’t know what we’d be doing tomorrow. I’m in the Central time zone. That’d be awesome if we acted out your story, Pompoms! And that’s such a sweet offer, Strawberries! I can buy one myself, but if it makes you feel better, you can buy one. I have the Angel Shoes, Halo, and the Outfit, but I don’t have the Angel Dress sold from the KinzStyle Shop. I can probably do the play in the evening. Maybe at 6 or 7 P.M. Webkinz time tomorrow on Tuesday or Wednesday? What will work for you guys? ~MLP

Hey MLP!!!!!!! Sure, I can send you one if you want! :D :D :D The one you have sounds great too, so if you want to wear that one instead its fine!!!! :) :D I won’t be able to do it tomorrow evening, but I can tomorrow morning if you guys can!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great evening! your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Hi guys! Aw, thanks strawberries!!!!! That’s so nice of you. I would love one!! What would you like in return?? Oh yeah, I can do evening! 6:00 would be my time. XD aw, that’s okay strawberries. Does that mean you can’t do a Tuesday or Wednesday? Or you CAN? Sorry XD no, I do not have a calico, but I do have a friend that does. Little woman is great!!!!! Still have ABOUT 500 pages left. XD the cats in my book do just grow wings and halos, so I am not really sure we need a dress kin the future. There are a lot of characters, so we MAY need backup. XD. My favorite character is probably Mr. Muffin or Unicorn (Violet) what about you guys? Anyway I hope you are doing okay. TTYL!!!!

Hey!!!!!! Thanks! <3 ok i'll try to get them to you today! nothing needed in return! <3 :) I can do the play this evening, but not at 3 pm. :) I can't do it tomorrow evening, though :( Yeah, Little Women is really fun!!!!! There are also two more books!!! They're called Little Men and Jo's Boys! :D :D :D I haven't finished Jo's Boys yet though. ;) Yeah I thought about that, that the cats in the story just grow wings and halos, so agree that we should just do wings but I'll send you an angel dress anyway! :D :) <3 Awesome! My favorite character is probably Unicorn! :D :D :D :D :D Have a great day! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

hey strawberries! just saw that your comment moderated. when you said tomorrow morning, did you actually mean today, or did you mean tomorrow? Didn’t you write that comment on the 15th? Cause it moderated today. XD 12:00 TODAY would be okay for me, but I might have to leave early because I have to go practice trumpet some were else, at 12:30 SHARP. MLP I know that you are already playing 2 characters, so strawberries, if I have to leave early, could you be my pets under study….? Not sure that would work. :P anyway, if you wanted to join my contest on the giveaway trading forum, it is on page 25. I am announcing winners tomorrow, so you have all day today, and until maybe later (until it moderates XD) anyway I hope you guys are having a nice day so far!!! bye!! <3 ~pompoms~

Oh, yeah I wrote that comment on the 15th! I can do the play this evening or like in the late afternoon. :) Sure, I can be your understudy!!!!!! :) We’re doing the New Cat in Town, right? So i can switch to my Alley Cat and say “Wait Up” like MLP will! :) Ooh ok I’ll go enter it right now! :D :D :D :D <3 your friend, strawberries

pompom323

wow… that reply button is way up there!!! thank you so much! I’m sure it will be beautiful! yeah I think Uni is cute <3 her moms name (Mist) was inspired by your name Misty :) yeah I can do the late afternoon! are you talking 12:00? 1:00? whatever works! I will only need an understudy if I have to leave early, probably at 12:15. yes, I was thinking for our NEXT play we could do Angel Cats. if I have to leave early, I will just say "I've got to go now." so you know that I have to leave. XD alright, good luck and have fun! :) ~pompoms~

pompom323

oh!! yes I can do evening! it looked like you said you couldn’t :) yeah what time in the evening? @MLP I guess we can do evening :) hope to see you both! :D

Haha yeah it’s way up there!!!! Sorry I couldn’t do twelve…:( I can do this evening though I think, like maybe 7 or 8? Awwww that’s so cool!!! :D ok great!!!! <3 :) your friend, strawberries

pompom323

I can do 8!

pompom323

hey guys! oh geez… the weather is going to be 100 degrees in a couple of days… please wish me luck. D’X O.o this is going to be NASTY. guys its okay we can put this off for as long as you need! maybe we should wait until maybe the first day of August to do it! to, like, you know, plan? figure out a date? maybe even ask some of our friends! can you guys do that? WBG!! (would be great! XD) we should pick up a real cast, and make a great movie!!! that would be fun. U< see you soon!! ^-.-^(zzz) sleeping cat!! ~pompoms~

Good morning! Wow! That’s really hot!!!!!!! Good luck! ;) Yeah that sounds like a good idea! :) I’ll be recovering from a surgery around that time, but I can still do webkinz and the forums! :) Yeah I have a few friends that have Ganz World but I don’t think many on the forums…. :( Maybe if I see them commenting we can ask, or maybe cupcakes will join us! :D :D :D OOh yeah that’s a great idea! :D I love making movies! :P TTYL! your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Good morning! Today’s the day winners are announced! Alright, August 1st, 2019! Get well soon!! <3 sadly, school starts back up for me in a couple of weeks, so we won't really get to play as much :( but I promise that I will try to get on everyday!! 5th grade homework might not be so easy… XD yeah 100° will not be very great…. But I'll make it. :P Anyway, hope to see you soon!! Your friend, pompoms.

Yay!!!! Hahah! Thanks!!!!!! Aww that’s too bad! <3 I’m sure you’ll do great with your homework, though!!!! :D see you soon!!!!!! your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Heey!! Sorry I was busy doing the dishes. XD how are your webkinz? And what time would you want to do the play? I really hope that cupcakes will swoop down sometime!! :) have not seen her in a long time. :( on the fanart showcase, I will make a get well soon card for you! <3 and your prizes will be out shortly. I can't believe that you got all the answers right!! :o congratulations!! Lucky guess? XD and way, I hope that "see you soon!" Will become a reality. Bye!! ~pompoms~

Hey!!! That’s ok!!!! LOL I love hand washing dishes, but I don’t like filling and emptying the dish washer XD :P my webkinz are good, how about yours? I’m not sure….what day are we doing it one again? August 1st? Thanks so much! That’s really really nice of you! <3 You’re an awesome friend! <3 :) Ok yay! Haha ! :P well I saw that somewhere you said that you joined in March, 2016 and I’ve been to your house for parties :). And I just guessed your first webkinz age based on the year you joined :) I hope so too!!! I probably won’t have time to pay today but I can maybe like tomorrow! :) :D see you soon! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Hey! My webkinz are great! Yeah I love to hand wash dishes to :) you never know with me! XD thanks your an awesome friend to! Yeah August 1st :) yeah I really want to hang out sometime!!!!! I love the clubhouse, it’s my favorite part of webkinz world! The one thing I don’t like is when our poor free player friend, 10paige10 can’t come into the same room as us :( I wish that free players could go into the same rooms as we can :,( um…. Yeah I can play tomorrow… What time? <3 that's okay :) for some reason, they give out hard homework were I go to school. Or maybe it's just me XD lol… Anyway, I hope that we can find time tomorrow!! Bye!! :) PS my mom just said it was going to be 110 degrees here were I live :0 ~pompoms ~

Good morning! Hahaha! Thanks! <3. Yeah the clubhouse is my favorite part of webkinz world too!!!! I probably spend most of my time there :P Yeah it’s sad that some people can’t go into certain rooms :( I can play today at like………maybe 5:30 PM or like 4:00 PM or 12:00 PM, do any of those times work for you? I’m pretty much free all day! ;) awww that’s too bad!!! :( I’m sure you'll do extremely wonderfully on your homework ! Wow!!!! That’s really really really hot! :O TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Dang it! I wanted to play earlier, but my computer started making weird sounds as soon as my account came on I’m on an iPad right now, so I’m safe. I hate it when they glitch like that, and I can’t play with you. Sorry! :( will you be busy tomorrow?? I can play at 1:00 on Monday. Can you? I’m really sorry. DX ahhhhh! -pompoms

pompom323

Hold on I can play on Monday, but I can’t play between 1:00-3:00 EST. I can probably play at 5:30, though!!!! Hope you understand that I couldn’t today. :( TTYL!! -pompoms

pompom323

hey guys, I just saw The Lion King in theaters! it was definatly not as good as the 94 classic, but, I guess that it got some of the funny parts. Also, wow! I was reading Little Woman a couple days ago, and geez, Amy is quite the savage. She burnt Jo’s book in the fire :o well, thats what she gets as payback!! anyway, I hope I will see you guys soon. bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -pompoms

I’ll try to reply to these soon! Sorry I’ve been so behind…

Hey guys!!!! Good morning! How are you all doing today???? :D :D. I hope we can play together soon!

Hey! That’s ok!!!! Yeah when the account glitch it’s really annoying :( I’m sorry I can’t play today I don’t think though I may be able to! I can’t play at 3:00 PM though, but I should be able to play this evening….maybe… I hope I can!! I will not be able to play tomorrow, sadly. :( but I can play for the next 5 days after that! :). TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

Awesome! Aww that’s too bad that it wasn’t as good as the 1994 one :( but it sounds like it was pretty good anyway! Haha yeah I can’t believe Amy did that! Though Jo wasn’t the nicest to her but I don’t think it was mean enough to burn her book! :( oh well. ;) did you know that Little Women is actually based on the author’s life? Jo is based in herself, Meg is based on her older sister Anna Alcott Pratt, Beth is based in her sister Elizabeth Sewall Alcott, and Amy is based on her sister May Alcott, which is why her name is Amy in the book, it’s a mixed up version of May! And some of the events are true, too! Though it’s not all a true story ;). See you soon! Your friend, Strawberries

pompom323

Hey there, Strawberries! how’s it going? :D I can play this evening, if you can!! I don’t know if you mean early evening, like 5:00, or late evening, like 7:00. Yay!! thats great to hear!! So you will be able to play from the 24th to the 29th? well, I hope I can see you on those days/this evening! TTYL!! -pompoms

Hey Pompoms!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m doing okay…….how about you? :) yeah I think I can play this evening! Yeah I can pretty much play about any time from the 24 to the 29th I think :) I hope to see you then!! :) <3 TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Good morning, Strawberries!! That’s great! So can you play tomorrow? And if so, what time would you want to? And what would you want to do? I can hardly remember the last time I saw you in the clubhouse, so we should have tons of fun! And maybe we could play pool! ;) Anyway, I hope I can see you tomorrow!! TTYL! -pompoms

snowball6742

hey, guys! I am snowball6742, but you can call me rymoo. I have been playing since 2007, but I am BRAND NEW to ganzworld. it loos like pompom323 has been here. is there a nickname I can call you? also, you can call me snowball. either one is fine! -snowball6742

pompom323

hi guys- I think that we have filled this page up. I think we should move to page 201 now! what do you think?? -pompoms

pompom323

Good morning, everyone! anything new going on in webkinz world? How have you been? I’m here with the morning reports!! XD So yesterday, I was in the adventure park with cupcake, and she was walking around, exploring. She was walking over to the stream, when I realized that she was staying in place, but my screen was moving toward the stream. I knew it was a glitch, but to joke around, I said, “nice. My webkinz’ soul just came out of her body. -_-” haha! Anyway, this is pompoms with the morning reports, signing out! -pompoms

Hi guys! Hey @snowball6742 ! I think we’re friends on webkinz world! I’m strawberrystraw1912, but everyone calls me strawberries :) @pompom323 i love your idea for morning reports! LOL I love the adventure park! It’s so much fun! We should go sometime! :D Sorry I couldn’t play for the past four days or so I thought I would be able to but I couldn’t. :( Can you play tonight??? Hope everyone is doing well!!!!! your friend, strawberries

Oh yeah! Let’s go to page 201! See you there!

Good morning! How is everyone? I am doing pretty good…are we going to be planning the play tomorrow? I remember us saying that we were going to plan it on the first day of August! I can’t believe its almost August already! XP How are you webkinz? I saw some of your fan art from June, the pictures of Cupcake, Nala and Sally Cat and the drawing of Cupcake! They’re so good! Great job!!!! Maybe I’ll submit some of my drawings to Share Center sometime!!!! :D :D :D Can you play at anytime today? I can play at pretty much any time cause I’m recovering from a surgery. :) See you soon! your friend, strawberries

Hahahahahaha LOL oops I forgot that July 29th isn’t the last day of July XP XD Sorry! :P

Oh my gosh, I am so behind. Sorry, guys! Which play are we doing on Saturday and what time? We might be doing a garage sale, and I didn’t think we were doing one last week and the other Saturday we had a family reunion. =P Hi rymoo! Welcome! =D You can add me on WW @09xStarlightx09. My Webkinz? Terrible, they’re starving, lol. Oh no, Strawberries, you had surgery? I hope it went well! How are you now? I’ll send a care package soon. <3 ~MLP

Hi MLP!!!! I think we became friends last night! I was the king charles spaniel dressed in purple named Elizabeth in the trading room!!!! :D Thanks so much! <3 I am doing really well, though i have pain here and there. :( I think i can do the play this Saturday if you guys can! Your friend, strawberries

Hey, Strawberries! Oh we did? That’s awesome! I was also Xyllia the Opal Pup. =D (I was on my main account, but that friend’s list is too full even though Deluxe Members are supposedly suppose to have an unlimited friend’s list. =P) You’re totally welcome!! =D I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well! I love the songs Pain and Pain Killer by Three Days Grace and Pain and Pain Killer by The Letter Black especially. I *think* I can too! What time? The evening would probably work for me the best.

pompom323

Hey, guys! Sorry for being so behind! Strawberries, I am finishing up making your card, I will submit it today! I will send you a package, to! And can you play today? I really want to see you!! :D aw, sorry about that, MLP!! I will send you some food. ^-^ hope everyone has a nice day!-pompoms

It’s okay, I’m even more behind. Thanks for the food, pompoms! =D

Hey guys!!!! Hi pompoms! I’ve missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww thanks so much I can’t wait to see it! <3 Yes I can play today (im logging on right now!) but if you can't its ok because I can play with you about any time for the next few days :) And MLP Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were Xylia?! I had no idea! I had so much fun with you that day!!!! :D Were you under a different account or the same one when you were playing with her? I can do Saturday evening for the play if you guys can! See you guys in Webkinz World! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

do you want to play @ 5:30? I can if you can! if you want to, what do you think we should do? :D -pompoms

Good morning! @pompom323 I had so much fun last night!!! Do you want to play again this morning or afternoon? I can if you can! :) And MLP do you want to join us? :D It would be so much fun to all hang out together! :D Yours truly, strawberries

Comments are closed.