Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,826 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

jammershark

Hi guys! If anyone wants to add me as a friend on WW my UN is jammershark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ProxyChild

I’m not exactly sure where to put this but I need some help with my Webkinz account, it hasn’t been letting me log in for awhile now. I’m able to ‘log in’ but when it’s trying to load, the message “I am sorry, we can’t connect to Webkinz World. Please log back in later for more fun and games.” I’ve tried a few times contacting customer service about this but even after a month I still haven’t gotten a reply. It’s extremely frustrating considering I’ve had the account for so many years and I’ve spent a lot of money towards it. Any help would be very appreciated.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

What email address are you using? Please make sure you’re using webkinzsupport@ganz.com

ProxyChild

I have sent them an email about a week ago and still no reply. I have changed my own email however a while back, is it possible they aren’t replying back because of the email not being connected to my Webkinz account?

puppykinz

Has anyone ever wanted to figure out where to get your pets pampered? I think Webkinz needs a Hair salon, Barbershop, and Day Spa. Pets need to be pampered and I think it would be a nice thing to do to keep them happy and healthy. what do you all think?

pompom323

@puppykinz oh my gosh yes!!! I have literally been wanting to pamper my pets for so long ^.^ I have a tip for you, though!! if you have enough kinzcash, you can make a spa room for you pet!!! you can just buy a large room, and put in stuff like one of those port hole hot tubs available for kinzcash at the w-shop, a pool, maybe a bath tub, and a fridge that has a few snacks in it like coconuts, bananas, some raspberries, pineapples, maybe some mangos…. exotic foods. and, just to make things cool, maybe add in two rows of chairs (like if you had 6 webkinz, 3 in one row and 3 in the other) and to make things actually like a spa, add in some tables and put some books and flowers in, and to finish it off, I suggest a cool colored wallpaper and flooring, like the beach wallpaper with the plain blue flooring, or if you want it to be really calm, then just plain yellow walls and floors would be good, to. I hope that you like my tips and you can friend me on webkinz world, to! I am pompom323. I sometimes have some partys, and maybe one time if it ends up in this room, you can see what I mean. <3 bye now!! ~pompoms~

pompom323

hey I did not know you replied to this ^^’ yeah I am not deluxe but I tried that on webkinz day and it was pretty cool!! :D yeah I made a pamper room that took me a while and……. about 1,000 kinzcash. I just thought that my webkinz work so hard to earn a visit to the arcade or something…. so yeah. XD also I just really wanted to enjoy my full membership that I had gotten in March <3 maybe sometime I can invite you and my friends over for a tour… exept if I do, you MIGHT want your webkinz to bring a bathing suit… because it is a spa. XD but anyway yeah!!! maybe sometime soon. see ya!! :) ~pompoms~ ^-^

Hey yeah! That’s what Spa Saturday is about! There’s a place in Vacation Island that does that OR we make our own “pampering” rooms. =)

First off, guys… this forum is super glitchy. If people keep on commenting on here, pages will get deleted. Please join this forum: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/119/ The reason why we(me and a bunch of other people who used to chat on this forum from 2017 and under) ask this is because the older pages had great contacts with older friends. We all came from pretty much the same background looking for something, and then we found it. Friendship. The older peeps have quit/been busy while the rest of us reside on the New & Upcoming Pets forum. We had to move from here to the Meet My New Pet Forum to the New & Upcoming Pets forum, and then soon to the Upcoming Pets Forum. Please understand this. I’m not trying to be rude or pushy. I’d enjoy it if you all came on the other forum because that’d mean more people that love Webkinz could be with us. Please understand this, everyone! And second off, stop deleting the tags. :P Me and a few other people had important tags on here.

pompom323

but can we talk about anything?

Yes, but this forum is very glitchy. You’re free to talk about anything, but th emore we talk on this forum, the more it’ll be deleted. We used to have past 200 pages on here, but a lot of them are deleted/moved to the first page.

pompom323

no I mean on the one you guys go to. ?

hi! not sure who all comes here. just thought i’d say hello! i am really wanting to enter the Pet Companion contest but not sure which pet to do! so many to choose from! angelgirldog7

Comments are closed.