Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,830 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

pompom323

@sallywebkinz I don’t know what’s up with the marshmallow challenge. I redeemed my free one from ganzworld yesterday at about 10:00 AM, and when I clicked on it today, it said that it was expired and it said I could only redeem 1 each day. ????????? I not sure what’s up with that, I collected one yesterday, and it won’t let me get another.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pompom323

hello webkinz genral!! =)

dancegirlliz

Usually when I finished a challenge, a new one would pop up, so I would always have something to do and/or work for. BUT the last time I finished one, nothing new came up and I haven’t had any challenges to do besides the Deluxe Monthly Challenge! I’m very confused and I miss having challenges! Is there something wrong with my browser or my account? Or have I run out of challenges or something crazy like that?

lilstinky

@dancegirlliz – sounds like you have completed all of the challenges. Congrats on all your hard work! ~ momssanitytime

Arya

Hi. I love playing Webkinz.

JoSieEmmy

I don’t know where else to post this but does anyone know if there will ever be a version of Webkinz that will not require internet to play? I love Webkinz but when we move we will not have internet and I was just wondering if we will ever be able to play it offline now that there’s the downloadable version.

Comments are closed.