Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,442 replies, has 316 voices, and was last updated by  corinne 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

HI! I want to rename one of my pets as ive changed my mind about their name. Is that possible?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon2021

Does anyone else have a problem in the Webkinz academy? I cannot get the last stage of the weight lifting. It is impossible to hit the marks. Also in the spree game there are too many flat tires showing up. Maybe the mayor should do some work on the infrastructure to eliminate the problem. :)

bananasbw

@SallyGanz…sent a pm in regards to a matter of concern I have.

KitCat1973

I keep getting kicked out of my extra school class. It has happened about 8 times. I get sent to the screen to pick a class and when I do, it says I have already taken my class for the day. Plus I don’t get the credit, cause I never finished it. Has this happened to anyone else??????

Bren191

I have also gotten where I failed the class and not taken it. LOL. Gotta Love those glitches

KitCat1973

looking for the Mosiac Emerald and Alexandrite Mosaic Tiles to complete my collection. Does anyone have a spare they can send me? kitcat14 thanks in advance!

Comments are closed.