Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,432 replies, has 309 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

PEBBLES1973

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cyanidette

I have a question about the competitions. My pet is level 7 in everything except for strength which he’s level 8 in that one. My daughters pet is level 5 in all subjects. When we both enter Pro competitions, she consistently finishes around 15th place and I finish consistently around 24th. I though higher levels did better in competitions?

Abby3584

Abby3584 Not feeling the help. I have 3 items not working in Smokeys room. First her Shower completely disappeared but nothing can sit in that space like something is still there. Just invisible. I have a pink piano in that room that will not play. I have a clam drum set in that room that will not play. That is a lot of Ganz coins my granddaughter saved up for this game. $100 real money is a lot to spend for stuff that does not work. I have sent this in to Ganz support help with no reply twice. Any suggestions now?

Abby3584

(Awaiting moderation)

KitCat1973

Does anyone have an extra 2022 Dr. Quack Kinzcash coin they can send me? I never got one during the event, even though I logged in everyday:(

Comments are closed.