Webkinz Pet Favorite Poll

Home Forums Pets – Archives Webkinz Pet Favorite Poll

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  eberry12 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I’m going to list some pets, and if you like them, comment the names in your comments. I’ll see if I can find out which ones of these pets are the favorites. Okay, here is the list of pets: German Shepherd, Penguin, Dachshund, Chihuahua, Skunk, Guinea Pig, Turtle, Siamese Cat, Tabby Cat, , and a Panda. If you have another general pet, (aka no “sassy skunk” or “signature *fill in the blank*) that is your favorite, put a 12# and write the name of your pet. For example: “12# Bulldog.” I’ll put these in a Other Pet category.

yamg370

I really want a cotton candy puppy. I love my webkinz puppy!

icecooler86

12# Lambs and Bunnies

Siamese Cat

12# Samoyed Dog-they’re so cute. :)

By the way, allwordstaken, do you have the original non-signature webkinz German Shepherd? I have one named Sergeant, but I didn’t adopt him because that particular pet un-adopted, is sort of worth a lot. :0 I have a few retired un-adopted webkinz( no, I do not have the original cheeky dog and/or cat: I wish I did ) that I named just for fun, and Sergeant is one of them. Another one is my webkinz black stallion/Friesian( I’m not sure how much that one is worth ) who’s name is Enzo. If you’re wondering how I got that name, look at the Ferrari logo, and you’ll know why. ;) Plus, that’s the name of a car they made: the Enzo. Another pet I have is the Penguin. It’s so cute. :) It doesn’t have a name yet, but I’m not planning on adopting it soon anyway. :) I love my bubblegum cheeky cat that I want to ( maybe ) adopt in the future. :) I think one of my favorite retired webkinz is the Samoyed Dog which I’m thinking of getting( maybe for my birth day next year ) in the future( my parents probably won’t like the fact that it has tons of fur that’ll probably come off XD ) since it’s not too pricey. I like it because Samoyeds( the real dogs especially ) are TOO ADORABLE!!! :D~SC

Yes!!!!! I Love my German shepherd!!! Samoyed dogs are awesome!!! I actually have a real one. They’re sweet dogs! Ha Ha cute name for the fish :)

fish? what fish???

OOPS! sorry! I was looking at a different comment to reply to after I typed yours!!! Sorry!!!

That’s alright. ;) Everyone makes mistakes every now and then.

12# Brown Dog

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.