What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

etncpink

Some names I came up with for random pets are, Vanilla, Cocoa, LuLu, Callie, Rosy, Poppy, Clover, Prince, Berry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, SeaWave, Ginger, NutMeg, Cinnamon, Jasmine, etc! I hope you guys like my names! I will post some more that I come up with soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

etncpink

I am looking for a name for my webkinz Stache Dach! it just came in the mail, and it is going to be a girl. Some of the names I came up with were Clove, Penny, Copper, TigerLilly, Chocolate Eclair, And MissStache (Instead of MUStache, it’s MISSstache? lol!) if you have any names for her please reply! ;D

Fracktail

Those are great names! Eclair’s my favorite. I also like Coco, Cinnamon, Ginger, Peanut, Waffles, Macaron, and Pupcake. Wow, all of those had to do with food. I’m hungry.

huggiebuggy9

Captain Hook!

Well I think some great names for your pup would be Dashie, Penelope, Elegance, Gracie, Lillian, Danetta, Felicity, Molly, Cinnabun, Bonbon, Chalet, Collete, Francine, Madame Stache, and Lotta. Hope you like!

gabihayes

I am getting a pet wolf and I thought of naming him Two Moons…… since I’m Native American, but I don’t know about that……. I am getting a wolf because it is my Spirit Helper / Spirit Animal. So what should I name him?

Two moons is pretty. Or I like Moona but that’s just me and it’s a bit of a girly name. Spirit would also be a pretty name since the wolf is your spirit animal (mine too!)

huggiebuggy9

What Native American tribe are you from?

Oh I’m not. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a spirit animal! I think it’s kinda cool:) sorry for the confusion lol. I just kinda looked inside myself and took a few tests and found out im a wolf:)

Fracktail

On the subject of spirit animals, if we’re going by the Native American Zodiac (which, by the way, I personally think is a lot more interesting than the zodiac I’m used to; I’m glad I learned something new!), then I guess I’m a Raven! Which is pretty awesome, since corvids are my favorite kinds of bird ever. (They’re so misunderstood! D:) But just in case, please excuse me for being ignorant about that aspect of your culture; I’m not Native American myself, but I truly respect your culture. If I messed up somehow, feel free to call me out on that! I’m always open to learn something new (and also to be corrected, because how will I ever know if I’m being an idiot if nobody tells me? That’s my philosophy, anyhow. But we’re not talking about my philosophy, so sorry about that! :D)

meEcho22

i have a sparkle harp seal shimmer its POTM . nothing happens

Sparrow221

I have used names like: Phoebe, Alex, Belle, Elsie, Brady, Mazie, Mook, Whitney, and Marcus. if you need any more reply or add erm0522 and we can KC+

Comments are closed.