What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! I just got a webkinz american german shepherd and it needs a name! It’s a girl! Thanks! I’m looking for sciencey names but any names will do!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

Do you accept math-ish names, too? ‘Cuz I’ll be sticking some in there. Okay, here goes! I like Tangent, Newton, Proton, Electron, Albedo, Nebula, Fractal (har har), Ampere, Chorda, Möbius, Vertex, Pascal, or Vector. (Okaaay, so most of those were math words. But you can’t have science without math, so there’s my excuse.)

Math and science go hand and hand so perfect :) thank you very much! I’m gonna check my periodic table for inspiration too :)

Fracktail

Cobalt is a cool name, I think. What about Rubidium? It’s science-y, but it also has a splash of elegant/cool. Or Gold. NAME IT GOLD. (I’m kidding)

Fracktail

Also, if you want some non-sciency names just in case, then I will supply those to you too. If you are interested in the “quirky and funny” variety of names, then I recommend Snickers, Pupcake, Doodle, Spunky, Cocoa, Ginger, or Juniper. If you’d prefer more fancy names, then I suggest all the ones I mentioned in my other post. (I’m laaaazy.) Okaaay, and also Tempest, Aspen, Lovelace, and Matrix. (Only the latter two are overtly sciencey, but I guess the others could have to do with meteorology and botany, if you’re feeling generous.) Finally, if you’d rather use more conventional names, then I suggest Ada, Caroline, Florence, Charlotte, Grace, or Margaret. Hope you like these, too!

I don’t have too many names for this pet, but if you watched “Divergent” then you might like the name Erudite (air-you-dyte). Erudite was the faction for intelligence. You could also name her Moon Unit. You might be able to push Atom, but that sounds like Adam. Here are some more: Roxygen (oxygen), Chlora (Chloride), Mollycule (molecule), Sodi (sodium), and Chemi (chemical). I just imagined these names, so they might sound kind of lame, but at least they are full of “sciencey” puns! ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

Hahaha “Mollycule” is epic.

Awesome! :D congrats on the new webkinz! :D!! So your looking for scientific names huh? GREAT cuz (not bragging) but I’m a science-nerd “genius”. Sciencetific smartness runs in my family and even if we don’t like science we are still pros at it…….anyways I feel like a bragging mean person now :/. Sorry ok back to your webkinz name. I suggest: Anion, Cation, Plasma, Fusion, Aeration, Alkali, Lattice, Metalloid, Quanta, and Zwitterion. These are off of the Chemistry branch of science. :) hope I helped a bit! Again, congrats on the new webkinz friend!!!:D ~PJ5

Fracktail

My gosh Metalloid is the most epic name of all epic names. Be right back, I’m changing my name to Metalloid Fracktail Mechadragon. (I’m kidding. But still, Metalloid is amazing. Sounds like an epic mech that stomps on stuff. Awesome.)

Sweetness!!! :D!!! Hahaha yes i thought It was epic too. Humm……now I need to get a new webkinz and name it that……poo :/ Metalloid….it just sounds so awesome and tough! O_o!

These are all great thank you! I’m still thinking for her cuz you know too many choices:) I thinking to look at the Nobel gases side of the PT for inspiration :)

I understand! :D I’m glad you liked my name choices! :D and awesome about the Nobel gases name inspirations! There are pretty epic names in that part of the Periodic Table too! :D I think I just found a new science-loving buddy….you!!!! :D ok ok my eyes are tearing up…..now I can’t see anything…..how can I still write???….vkkrnvdotskpgbsfl. :P!!!! Hahaha :D

Fracktail

HELIUM. NAME THE DOG HELIUM. It’s the most majestic and graceful name of all. So noble. (woah I made a funny.) In all seriousness, I really like Radon. It sounds like Radar, which is a good name for everything. Xenon sounds like it’s trying too hard to be cool, but Radon is just naturally cool. You should do Radon. (OR PAVLOV BECAUSE THAT’S A THING)

Fracktail

Hey I just thought of something. You should name her Pavlov. Y’know, after Pavlov’s dog? HA HA??? (And then get a cat and name it Schrödinger. It will be beautiful.)

I like uncommon, unique, or foreign names, so probably my top 3 for each gender is: Girls- Valiant (Brave), Indigo Blue, and Laika Boys- Gazoo, Inferno, Mowgli

LabLover2014

I know that I’m getting a webkinz for Christmas- stay tuned to find out which one so you can help me name it!

beba12345

HELP WANTED!!!! I need a name for a small Sig. Golden Retrever!!! Any ideas???

Fracktail

Hi! If you want some quirky and fun names, then I like Biscut, Rascal, Butterscotch, Sunshine, Pupcake, Bandit, Doodle, and Spunky. If you want more fancy-sounding names, then I suggest Quartz, Brazen, Legato, Claudius, Demetrius, Titania, Leonardo, or Cleopatra. Finally, if you’d like some more conventional names, then I recommend Oliver, Jasper, Annabel, Grace, Jordan, or Robin. Hope you like these!

Hi there! If you want a name that resembles the pet, then I suggest something like Goldie, Golda (a friend named her Reg. Sig. Golden Retriever that), Mr. Gold (if you are a “Once Upon A Time” fan), or Gilda (I named my Reg. Sig. Golden Retriever that). For a boy, you could name him Fetch (I think that that is the name of a Beanie Baby), Buddy, or Sonny. For a girl, maybe Hannah, Kylee, Brittany, Tiffany, Sarah, or pretty much any fun, playful girl name. I named my Signature Small Golden Retriever Ellie Goulding, after one of my favorite singers. But you do see the pun in “Goulding” and a “golden” retriever, since I have always heard Goulding being pronounced as “Golding”. Golden and Goulding, you get it, right? ***MidnightQueen***

OR wittany and brittany! : wink wink : im an lps fan btw, if you didnt notice XD

Sparrow221

Hey! I have decided to adopt my retired signature pig. I don’t know what to name it.. Do YOU have any ideas? THNX! p.s. add me @ erm0522

Fracktail

Well, is you want some quirky, fun names, then I like Snowball, Puddles, Doodle, Foxtrot, Corduroy, Banjo, Corky, Periwinkle, or Sputnik. If you’d like some more fancy-sounding names, then I suggest Napoleon, Adagio, Brazen, Claudius, Gemini, Cleopatra, Leonardo, Porcius, Hermia, Helena, Augustus, or Julius. Finally, if you want some conventional human names, then I recommend Louise, Mallory, Dorothy, Esmerelda, Morton, Oliver, Ulysses, or Leo. Hope one of these strikes your fancy!

How about Hamlet? Or Shakespheare? Caesar would also be a good name for him. If it was a girl pig, then maybe Polly. ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

Ahh, ya caught me red-handed. I was hoping nobody would notice that I blatantly stole names from Shakespeare’s plays and ancient Roman history! I HAVE NO SHAME.

i think ….. hmm. maybe.. no.. is it a girl or boy? i have some for both but i mean, thats my ideas. here are mine: boy: luke, toby, milo. i dont have much ideas for a boy but if it is a boy i hope it helped! girl: delilah, annmarie, (yes, i am getting names from sc143) nala, sparkle.

IUSANA

U should name him Leon or her Lilly

Comments are closed.