What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

i perfer no people names. Man, i still haven’t found the name that POPS! you know? i want it to be unique but also formal, the ones i kinda like are Jasper, Willow, Pine, Juniper, and Evergreen (<just made that up now) i will look back at the other names and pick my favorites from there

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NikkolaDavis

Glinda like that name? or Lucy or Libby or Ella or Annika or Lisa or niki or jorden.

bbjbmom

is the winter minty wolf out and how did I miss Him?????

AZMurrays

Ya, the Winter Mint Husky came out last month (December). I got him for Christmas and named him Trident. I recommend getting him, He’s a lot like the gray wolf, only white and a little bigger.

hollow79

hi! sorry but i still haven’t seen a name for my fox that strikes my fancy. Anybody got any girl names? I’m leaning for either Willow for girl or Jasper for boy.

Well Luna, Felicity, Sly, Nightfall, Stella, Moona and Lana are good girl names :) boy names could be nightfall (again), Bruno, Trickter, Ollie, Musky, Freddie, Woodard, and Jack (like lumberjack lol)

AZMurrays

You could name it Rose, Blaze, Amber, Apple, Copper(or cooper for a boy), Flame, Flare, Ginger, Marigold, Plum, Primrose, Rusty, Rye, Sorrel, Tawny, Princess, Cinderblaze, Berryfoot, Hollypine, Ashfire, Leaffall, Rosewater, Sundust, Waterlily, Russetleaf, Redffeather, Pinepelt, Cedercoat, Junipertail, Meadowfrost, Cherrysplash, Rosetree, Heatherflower, or Fernheart. Most of these names are surnames, if you don’t want a surname, you can use only one part of the name(like Cinder or Blaze instead of Cinderblaze).

SnowyGanz5

First of all I just want to say you all have great pet name ideas! I’m just going to list what I named my pets: Belle the Sig. Grey Tabby, Luna the Sig. Siamese, Lulu the Chow Chow, Marley the Purple Monster, Ellie the Kangaroo, Amira the Poofy Poodle, Tempest the Stormy Dragon, Hashtag the Texting Puppy, Clover the Charming Panda, and Snowflake the Ice Fawn. What did you guys name some of your Webkinz?

Awwwwvery cute! I have too many webkinz so I’ll list a few for you :) I have a Black wolf named Taro, a llama named Nutmeg, a zombie pup named Gir, a lilac guinapig named Jilly, a rockers papillon named Venus and a gingerbread puppy named Chai. Cute names right? Let me know if you ever need help with names:)

AZMurrays

I really like the names Amira, and Tempest for the dragon and Clover for the Panda. Here are the names of some of my pets; Trident the Wintermint Husky(guess where I got his name from), Flair the Gypsy Vanner, Cleo the Poshy Poodle(guess where I got her name from), Silk the Sig. Ragdoll Cat, Moonstone the Barred Owl, Solomon the Butterscotch Retriever, Prince the Reindeer, Martin the Fox, Winterberry the Winter Fawn, Tess the Border Collie, Sunset the Lil’ Canary, Barnaby the Sig. Bernese Mountain Dog, Fuzzle the Skunk, Paws the Lil’ Black Bear, Hope the American Albino, Hunter the Charcoal Cat, Little Bear the Pinto(guess where I got his name from), Black Beauty the Black Friesian(guess where I got her name from), and Hearty(my very first Webkinz) the Pink Pony. I still have 28 other pets, plus 2 Zums and 1 Kinz Klip(I have been collecting Webkinz since 2008). I always try to name each pet something that fits it, or has a special meaning to me(like Martin(my fox) is named after Martin the Warrior from the Redwall series).

Comments are closed.