What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LabLover2014

I only asked for one thing for Easter… a new Webkinz! I’m looking for names (even though I have no clue what pet I’m getting, fingers crossed for the Chow Chow), both boy and girl names. Regular names for dogs are best (I’m probably getting a Webkinz Dog), but I do want some human names, too. Tell me your ideas!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hollow79

For the texting puppy I would use: Hashtag, ROFL, LOLa (lol-a), Samsung, Galaxy, IPhone, Seri (the talking helper on iPhones), Electra, Electro, Celluar. For the clover cat: Emery, Celtic, Lucky Chams, Clover, Shamrock, Eris, Keegan, Eva, Fiona, Irish, Patrick, Patricia, Lucky-Leaf, 4-Leaf, 3-Leaf, Scotland, Scotty, Serena, Emerald, Emerald Kiss, Jade, Janie. Like any? Hope you enjoy them!

DoodleGirl09

I suggest names that begin with S. Selena, Sugar Cookie, Sarah, Sabine, and Serenity.

HI guys!! I need some serious help! I just bought a hyena, clover kitty, white tiger, and texting puppy! I have names for the hyena and white tiger, but i’m totally stumped with the clover kitty and texting pup. Both are girls btw. Thanks :) :)

Pokekinz

Well lessee, for the Clover Kitty I would suggest: Felicity (which means happiness), Felisa, Fortuna, Mazel, Sadiah, Ventura (all of which mean luck, good luck, or good fortune), Leticia (which also means happiness), Patty, and Shamira. For the Texting Pup, I’d suggest: BlackBerry, Diallah (Like “Dial”), Cellena, Cellene (both like “Cell”, as in “Cell Phone”), and Mobiline.

hollow79

Congrats on your kitty! I like the names: Cirrus, Crystal Sapphire, Ocean, Atlantis, Icicle, Wynter/Winter, Wendy, Whinny, Slyvia, Serena, Serenity, Blanco, Crystal Blue, Snowy, like any? Might think of more later! :)

Comments are closed.