What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

Magic ‘W’ Pup – I named mine Ashley, some other names could be: Graci, Magic, Maleficent, Delia Decade, Delightz, Theresa Ten, Tressa, April, March, June, Navy, Nancy, Blu, Ocean, Sapphire Kiss, Starling, Winnie “W”, Annie Versary (Someone else suggested this, so if you pick this don’t give me any credit. I just thought it was adorable and thought i would suggest it). Mythical, Myth, Aquamarine, Aqua, Rainbow, Mixey, Roy. G Bip (the first letters of the colors of the rainbow). Misty, Star, Shine…There were some posts a few pages back with more names for the pet from me to other players. I just can’t think right now. Hope you find the perfect name! P.S One thing you could do is maybe name it your name because its a unique anniversary pet. That’s what i did. Or name is after the month your joined Webkinz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Those are cute names! I’m honestly open to any kind of name, I just haven’t found one that sparks yet lol. I was gonna name her after me but that’s a little weird to me :P cute idea tho:)) when something comes up I’ll let you all know what I name her! Thank you so much!!

Pokekinz

Well, I’m not sure if you’ve chosen a name yet, so I’ll suggest a few: Dana, Delilah, Dekas (Greek for Decade), Becky, Sarah, Geneveive, Cerulean, Violet, Iris, Azure, Zaffre (which is a shade of blue), Miley, Matilda, Diana, and Millie. I let ya know if I think of anymore!

silvermist03

Are you looking for names that are like the names above, like, only for a pet, or human names? God bless, Silvermist03

If anyone has any names for a girl Magic w pup please let me know:) I still can’t think of anything! xD

Any names will do:) I’m open to all suggestions!

hollow79

For your snow leopard : Tundra, Wynter, Icicle, Snowy, Snowball, Wintermist, Wyntrissa, Winterlynn, <( i made those two up myself BTW) Frozen, Elsa, Storm, Crystal, Frozen Krystal Kiss, Frozen Heart, Ice, Breezy, Moon, Luna, Starling, Spots, Snowdrop, Snow Krystal, Prisim, Snowflake, Freeze, Icee, Slushie, Chilly, Magic, Snowdrift, Maleficent….Hope you like one !

peacepuppy22

I need help naming my signature snpw leopard can someone help me?

Comments are closed.