Wheres January 2014`s deluxe gift box?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Wheres January 2014`s deluxe gift box?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  littleheartbigbark 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I am just wondering because i am a deluxe member and i collect clothes that come in the gift boxes! we havent even goten a sneek peek of it!:( GANZ please send the gift boxes! i really want it because i am a big collecter of them! :) if anyone knows what is going on please leave a reply! ;) Thx ;) and thanks for reading a long post :) if u are a deluxe and u havent got ur`s leave a reply;) thx;) ~meemersandboo~

candicarmin

Do you only get the deluxe gift box when you first sign up for deluxe? I thought we got one every month…?

bgos

Sorry I’m not a deluxe member.

Atomton

I think you have to sign up soon before January 7th to get a prize or something. I am not deluxe but they announced it. I am sure my friend DF will be able to help. I personally find the 2013 prize cooler, because I used it before at one of my friends houses. It gave me some gumball to eat. Yum! :) -Atom

lukecat

it hapened to me too

dogfish

If your account expires this month, you won’t get one. If not, you need to call Ganz and they will send you a box. I always check all my accounts, they go missing often, it is not uncommon, and my points sometimes get lost also. Good Luck, DF

True2MyWord1

You might have to wait until we are later into January. Sorry, I’m not deluxe but I hope this helps!

webkinz244

im deluxe and I’ve got it so maybe its a glitch ur end (see the tag bit I’ve added)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.