Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

Webkinz World has fantastic fans and here are the videos to prove it! Check back often as more videos are added to the playlist.

2,305 Responses to Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

1. kittymade10 says:

Finally new vids!

2. kittymade10 says:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! The browser button for entering events now works for me! I entered a few of my screen shots and, hopefully it stays working enough that I can enter the Thanksgiving contest! Eekk! I’m SO HAPPY!!

3. kittymade10 says:

Guys? Have anyone heard from Twinners in a while? I haven’t in a month.

4. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey everyone! Just to tell you all I’m going to be gone tomorrow(the 4th) for 3 days. I’ll be back on Friday, so please don’t expect quick replies from me. I’ll try to reply to comments, but I can’t promise when. I hope you all have a nice day!

• Itswebkinztime says:

I hope you have fun! Are you going on vacation? I’m going on vacation in November. :P

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Me too and thanks! Well, sorta. There’s some kind of thing, where you watch a 2 hour introduction about auctions and other boring stuff like that in a different state, and my parents were wanting to go, and the company there pays for the hotel if you go watch their thing. I’m going on a vacation after Thanksgiving in November too!

• Itswebkinztime says:

That sounds fun. I always love staying in hotels for some reason. Are you bringing any webkinz with you? I usually bring about 2-4 webkinz with if I’m staying in a hotel.

5. Itswebkinztime says:

Maybe we can meet up on webkinz this weekend! Thanks! I’m going to use a big top party pack when I have my party. I’m excited to finally use it because I’ve been saving it up since it’s retired. When I have the party in a couple of weeks do you want me to make it kinz chat plus or regular chat?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Sure! As long as I’m not busy with school or gone. You’re welcome! Yay! Hopefully I can come! Hmm, probably the regular chat because KinzChat plus only works on my phone, and it’s difficult to play Webkinz while your touching a screen and your trying to type something and it makes a typo and Ganz would probably think I’m asking for personal info, even though I’m not. Oh, and just to tell you, I’m going to be gone on the 5th through the 8th. We’re going to a different state for a few days, so yeah. We’ll be leaving in the evening on the 5th, and I’ll probably have to do some packing, so yeah. When is it? I may be able to attend if I bring my laptop or my phone.(or even both) Have you ever had issues with the share center? I can’t get the browse button to get my files to appear, and when I open my files by myself, it doesn’t have the file located where it’s suppose to be.

• Itswebkinztime says:

My comment keeps getting blocked. I can’t get it to go through. I’ve replied a few times now and I don’t know what I’m saying that’s wrong. Let’s try this again. I guess the party pack will be a surprise. And I haven’t had any issues with the share center so maybe it’s just glitching today. The only problem I had with it was the submit button not working when you click on it.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Really? Huh, that’s weird. That happens to me sometimes too. Then I end up replying to you two or three days later. =P You always say things that are nice, so I believe you. Cool! Really? It’s been doing that since July! It’s really bugging me too. I made a drawing of Marshmelllew and Jonas and I really wanted you to see it, but it just won’t let me click that browse button. Maybe I should just do Marshmelllew and Oreo. I accidentally thought that your lop eared bunny was Oreo, not Jonas, sorry about that! >.< Yeah, that happens to me a lot. I don't know what's wrong with it. I'll make sure to send postcards!(from Webkinz) Have a nice day! Oh, and yesterday, I got some cotton candy from a store,(not the icky ones from the gas stations, but I saw Webkinz from gas stations before) and the flavors were lemon, grape, blueberry, and cotton candy, and I gave some to Marshmelllew and he liked it. But my finger almost got chewed up. XD Did you ever do that to Oreo?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Sorry for the long comment XP

• Itswebkinztime says:

I hope they fix the share center because I can’t wait to see that picture. I bet it’s so cute! It’s okay, they do look similar. They’re both black and white. Haha that’s funny, Oreo and Jonas love sweets! They love ice cream and yogurt. They also love bread and cheese, but those aren’t sweets. Yeah, my rabbits love human food. XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yeah, me too! Aw, thanks so much! I know, I got so confused. :P Wow, really? Haha, that’s amazing! Aww! I should totally feed Marshmelllew those! I gave him bread before, but not yogurt, ice cream, and cheese. XD when I was living on my farm, we had a few cats, and I was like 3 or 4 years old and I was eating a dilly bar from dairy queen, and it fell down, and one of the cats had started eating the ice cream. He didn’t eat the chocolate. I thought it was really gross. But funny too. Have you ever owned cats? I’ve owned bunnies,(2 at the most, my older brother and sister used to own one of their own) cats, dogs, chickens, and apparently pet worms. :P Oh, and it’s your turn on Campkinz’! ilovemoonie just replied. ;) http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/81/

• Itswebkinztime says:

Aw that’s so cute! I love cats! I always get really excited when they make new webkinz cats haha. I’ve never had any real cats unfortunately. I like them even better than dogs. Pet worms? That would be a funny pet to have :D. Okay thanks for letting me know. I’ll reply to campkinz now.

• kittymade10 says:

That sounds so cute itswebkinztime! By the way, are we friends on webkinz; because I checked and didn’t see you.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, we’re friends on webkinz :). I’m just a different username so that’s why you don’t recognize me. I’ll send you a gift of some pet special foods so you know who I am.

• kittymade10 says:

Oh thanks! I remember now. :P

You’re welcome. :)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

ME too! Cats are way better than dogs in my opinion. I wish that Ganz would make a pillow kitten, THAT WOULD BE SOO CUTE! LOL, I had A LOT of pet worms in my past. But unfortunately, hey didn’t last that long XD I saw your reply, it was totally awesome! Haha, that would sound like one of my older sisters. “But I also need this too…etc”

• Itswebkinztime says:

I agree! Cats are better than dogs. I really want a real cat. Thanks! I had so much fun writing it. lol, yeah I know some people like that too. Although, I’m kind of like that. XD I would probably bring a bunch of stuff with me if I was going camping. But not five suitcases like Snowbell brought haha. :D

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Itswebkinztime! I know, I had a BAD dog past, so I think cats are better. Cats can learn to get along with rabbits, too. I wonder what Oreo and Jonas would think… Yup! Pet worms alright! haha, same here. When I’m gone, I usually bring…2 backpacks and 1 suitcase. LOL(oh and I’m moving our conversations back on the other page to here so it’ll be easier for you ;))

• twinners1 says:

Yes mlp I do have a cat! My cat is 2 years old, their name is honey they are a girl, and they are a bobtail!

6. IndigoZap says:

Happy 1st day of September, everyone! I hope you guys enjoy the month! ()..()

7. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Wahh, a signature arctic fox. Wah.

8. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

(Yet, another advertisement) Check out Mockingbird Inc.’s video about Junior and the monkey! It’s very funny. And the cake one is amazing too! Check out this awesome kinztuber! ~IndigoZap

9. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh my gosh, today school started and we got a piece of cake for lunch to celebrate being in BLANKth grade. My teacher must’ve been happy. :)

10. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

TODAY THE SOLAR ECLIPSE IS HAPPENING! I didn’t see the full thing, but it was pretty cool. Luckily I can get a better view! The sad thing is, tomorrow is back to school day. =P

• Itswebkinztime says:

I couldn’t really see the eclipse either. I bet it looked amazing for people who could see it. Yeah, too bad summer is over. :( I have school tomorrow too.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yeah, I couldn’t see it well either. The other people who saw it are lucky. I saw a video about and it was really cool. Yeah, it’s not exciting.

• kittymade10 says:

I could see it but it was a gibis moon. It was awesome! It’s been like seventy years! Anyways, I’m waiting for my first plane ride so… what’s upppppp?? :p

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Wow, that is so cool, kitty! Okay, I;m doing great! School has started now, so Itswebkinztime isn’t on that much. I’m happy you’re back! I got your letter today, btw.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Finally I’m commenting on here again haha. It’s been a few days. I’ve been busy because of school, but I had a pretty good first week back. How about you? Have you seen the prizes for the September peek a newz? They’re awesome! There’s a really pretty shower that I want. I love the floral theme.

• kittymade10 says:

Great! I really missed home, and you guys. :)

• kittymade10 says:

It’s very pretty shower! Btw I missed the days 19, 20, and 21 school days giveaways. (The cheerleading uniform) Did anyone have any extras?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Itswebkinztime! Wow it’s so good to see you again! Yeah, I’ve been really busy because of school too. Yeah, me too! Math was easy for the first 4 days, but then it started to get harder than I remember =P Yes! I want the shower! It’s really cool! And yesterday National Dog Day started in the W-Shop! It ends tomorrow, and they have the retired labs there! I was about to get one, but they didn’t have the harmony puppy I wanted. =P How’s school for you?

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah it’s awesome. I got the holiday husky yesterday. I was trying to decide between the French poodle, sapphire spaniel and holiday husky. I decided to get the husky. And school is going pretty well so far.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I know! Wow, I’ve always wanted the holiday husky! That’s so cool that you got one! Haha, yeah, those other pets were really adorable. Remember when National Dog day was here last year? You got the bedtime puppy and I got the donut pup. =D Yeah, same for me too! I’m doing a few reports now, so uh yeah.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah I remember that. I’m surprised they don’t have the bedtime puppy for sale this year. It’s an awesome pet! Glad school is going well for you. :)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yeahh, me too. it’s really awesome that they had retired pets. I know! Didn’t you name yours PJ something? Aw, thanks! I hope school is going well for you too. :D What are the names of your bunnies’ superpowers and nicknames for Power Bunnies? It isn’t your turn yet, ilovemoonie still has to reply. I have Super Sparkle, Dark Sparkle, Squeaky Nose, and Zapp.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yep, I named him P J. Thanks! Cinnabun’s superpower can be invisibility and Blue Bunny’s superpower can be super speed. Hmm, I’m not really sure what they’re nicknames are going to be. I’ll think about it some more, and then I’ll let you know if I’ve decided. Do you have any suggestions?

• Itswebkinztime says:

Oops, I meant “their”, not “they’re”. I always make typing mistakes when I’m replying from my phone.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty, yeah, I think I have them, I’ll send you them once I go to my dock today.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

You’re welcome! Invisibility sounds like a great one! Speed is an awesome power! Sniffing Skyler will have speed too XDNicknames, huh? Don’t feel like I’m deciding for you, but here are some. Cinnabun could be “Invisibun” and Blue Bunny could be “Speedy Cream” You know, the ‘cream’ stands for the ice cream, since her name is named after the brand. Haha, I make typos all of the time! I was texting my dad, and I asked “Could you bring me an voltage mtn dew?” but then the phone changed the whole word into ‘man dew’ TOTAL TYPO! It’s an iPhone 6.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Those are great ideas! I think I’ll go with your nicknames because I still can’t think of anything good. I make typos all the time haha. It’s mostly because of autocorrect on my iPhone 5.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Really? Thanks! Okay, I can’t wait to see them in the roleplay! Haha, typos are annoyingly funny. When do you want to hangout again? I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to send you a letter for September 1st for your birthday since Idk the real date ;) BUNNY FIRENDS FOREVER!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Typo, Friends, not Firends. Sorry about that! ()..() and then…BUNNICULA! I was trying to make it have mad eyebrows, I hope that didn’t look weird and the other thingies were suppose to be the red cape.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hey MLP, I replied to your comment, but it accidentally went to the top of the comments. Oops XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

LOL, I guess we could move our conversations to up there, so it’s okay if you reply up there, and not down here to make it easier for you ;)