Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

Webkinz World has fantastic fans and here are the videos to prove it! Check back often as more videos are added to the playlist.

2,305 Responses to Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

1. Resonatingthunder says:

MLP, it’s not letting me reply to your comment.. It keeps saying I’m posting comments too quickly when I haven’t even posted in days?!? I don’t understand

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Really? Huh, that happens to me too. But I understand, I never expect quick responses from anyone. :)

• Resonatingthunder says:

Well, anyway, no I don’t play Amazing World, just Webkinz World :p I am a Pegasister though….. ;)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh, you sounded familiar. Would you want to join? It’s be awesome with you there! What’s a Pegasister? I looked it up, and just meanings showed. :)

• Resonatingthunder says:

Hmm that’s weird XD I have seen my brother playing it before and it seemed cool but I I didn’t really want to play it because I already play a lot of other games. A pegasister is a fan of Mlp. I am so hyped for the movie honestly. I don’t want to get too off topic though so heeey it was cool seeing you in kinzchat the other day :) Do you have kinzchat plus? I tried to invite you to a party once but it said you couldn’t come.

2. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Mockingbird Inc.!!!!! You got featured! Congratulations, owner of Miranda!

3. MockingbirdInc says:

Hey, my video got here! Thanks!

4. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

@Itswebkinztime, sorry I had to leave when I was at your party. Me, my parents, and my siblings had to go somewhere, and I had no idea I would be leaving. Thanks for inviting me! Did you see Marshmelllew’s outfit? XD I enjoyed being there. Thanks again for inviting me! Okay, I HAD to go on everything. It’s a rare party pack now. It was so much fun! I was going to play Sniffing Skyler because she was your favorite color, but then I decided to play Marshmelllew since he was my real rabbit. ANd okay, even though I was about to leave, I HAD TO PLAY PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY! BEST BUNNY FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER! ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

It’s fine, I’m glad you got to stay for a little while. I wish I had set the party earlier but I just decided to do it at 4 before I read your comment. You’re welcome! Yeah I saw Marshmelllew’s outfit. I’m glad you had fun! Too bad you had to leave. I went on everything too haha. Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever! XD ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Itswebkinztime! Thanks! Yeah, I was on all afternoon on Sunday. Too bad Ganz doesn’t moderate comments for 24 hours, that’s be awesome! But then, Michael, Mandy, Sally, Steve, and Michelle would be too sleepy to do anything! XD LOL I love the glasses on him! I decided it’d be the perfect outfit for your party. I had way too much fun! That was the best party I had in, well, forever! Yeah, I wish I could’ve stayed longer, especially since it was a circus party, and those are rare to be seen. Nova is soo nice! I saw her at your other parties. She was Estella the Icy Fawn, right? Man, I should get the Splash Dragon. If I did, I’d name it Splash Blaster. Best Bunny Friends Today, Tomorrow, Always, and Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever! XD ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

(I’m changing the subject down below up here to make it easier) Fewsh! Thanks! o> No wait, ()..() o> XD Yeah, I have some pets’ names that aren’t spelled right, wrong capitalization, names that I’d want to change, and that are all caps.

• Itswebkinztime says:

That would be awesome if they moderated comments 24/7! That’s true, they would be tired haha. Thanks, I had a lot of fun too! Yes she is also Estella. She’s really nice and comes to all of my parties when she’s online. Yeah, you should get one. It’s one of my favorite webkinz! That would be awesome! Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever!!! ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I know!!! I’d be chatting with you everyday! LOL “Hello everybody, **yawns** welcome to the **yawns 30 seconds more** next Podkinz **yawns again** Mandy, could I just stop doing Podkinz for today?” Michael asks falling asleep by a computer. XD I’m glad you had fun too! Estella is so nice. I really like her she’s not on my phone, but we’re friends at your party. I know! I really want one. Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever!!! ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hahaha that’s funny! Estella is nice. Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..() haha on your comment the bunny face got messed up. XD part of it went on the cribs line of your comment.

On the second line. Not cribs line XD. Ugh autocorrect :P

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

LOL it is. MICHAEL, MANDY, DO THAT FOR PODKINZ! XD Estella is very nice, I love it when you invite her! Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..() Haha, oh really? Whoops! ()..()

• twinners1 says:

Hey mlp, um in time quest just so you know it’s your turn and just to ask, are you doing tale of the treasure hunters snow quest soon?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey twinners! Okay, I’ll reply to it soon! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll reply to that soon. Okay, I just check page 106 on the ‘MMNP’ forum, and you haven’t replied yet. How am I suppose to make my scene if you haven’t replied yet? Oh, and you know in ‘Power Bunnies’ and Campkinz? I was wondering, did you read the story scenes by other people? I’m not trying to offend you, but could you maybe read them and go with those flows? Because in Campkinz you went into Kasey’s house without even ringing the doorbell and letting her open it and talk to you for a bit. :P

5. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there Taffy!(LOL that’s totally alright to me! Your not a goof, I am) Thanks again! Haha same here. Yeah, same here. It’s okay, that’s what I do sometimes when my mom is playing with me. “But my pet wants something,” I say. XD Me too! I usually can’t and don’t want to come to the KC+ just because. 1. My phone drags Webkinz. 2. I just don’t want to show up because I’m usually weird when I’m in chat. :P Really? Huh, I always thought I acted strange when I said that. Sure! I’d love to! I’m going to be busy too. Maybe, I don’t know how busy I’ll be. Have a great day, friends!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Arrg, this was NOT suppose to be here!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Haha that’s happened to me so many times. My reply ends up in the wrong spot very often! XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

LOL same here. I was trying to write something for everyone, but I think it saved the reply and had the ending of the other comments I had. :P

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Hey, MLP! Just wanted to let ya know that I replied to this conversation down below in our original thread :) It’s okay! Sometimes, the things I want to say don’t end up in the right place, either, so no worries!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Taffy! Okay, I’ll reply to it sometime soon. Thanks for letting me know!

• TaffyKitty12 says:

You’re welcome, and thanks for telling me! I’ll go reply to it soon!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Np! LOL our conversations are so random, I hope you don’t mind!

• TaffyKitty12 says:

(Oh gosh, sorry I’m replying to this kinda late!!) Haha, it’s okay! I don’t mind random conversations one bit! XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

It’s okay, Taffy, I sometimes reply late, too! So, lets make a random topic! I’ve been wondering, does Clint like mashed potatoes with frosting on them? ANd does he like Podkinz? Would he ever fly with his ears? XD I hope that didn’t sound weird. You’re free to ask me random questions!

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Thanks for understanding, MLP! And sure, I’m definitely fine with that! XD I love random topics!! Let’s see… Clint would probably like frosting and mashed potatoes separately, I dunno if he’d like them put together, but he is kind of…. strange… sometimes, so ya never really know, hahah XD Maybe one day he’ll try him… and perhaps he’ll like that combination? As for Podkinz, I think he’d enjoy listening to it.. after all, ya can’t go wrong with Podkinz, haha! XD Clint could only ever wish he could fly with his ears… unfortunately for him, he cannot do that, but I know he’d be thrilled if he could!! (Although, I don’t think all of my other Webkinz would think the same way… for some reason, I feel that some of them would maybe be creeped out if he could do that?) He is skilled at archery, though, which is probably his main talent XD Nah, it’s fine! It wasn’t weird! Alrighty, sounds good to me!! Let’s see…. I haven’t come up with too many questions yet… but… for Tim… does he like Disney? (I saw that in the Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue Roleplay, he mentioned Mickey Mouse XD ) If so, what are some of his favorite characters? Does he ever wish he could be like one of them? (I hope these were alright! I’ll let ya know if I think of any more!)

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Oh, oops, meant to say “maybe someday he’ll try them”, not “maybe someday he’ll try him”. Sorry about that!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Taffy! Thanks for understanding! I know most people in the forums, would get really annoyed by it. Your so nice! Really? I understand the separately, but they’re actually really good! Try one sometime! Ignore your dad’s disgusted comment about how gross it looks. XD That’s what I had to do! Podkinz! Awesome! I love archery, it’s one of my hobbies! Let’s fly with our ears, Taffy! JK I was thinking of bunnies when I said that. I don’t mind, I just want to talk about something. Tim, huh? Yeah, he does. LOL I HAD to include that part. He’s seven years old, so I thought it’s be purrfect!(no typo) Okay, what does Lily think about flowers?

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! (Sorry I’m getting back to you kinda late, by the way!!) No problem! :) Aw, well it’s okay! I’m sure everyone else wouldn’t have found it to be annoying! Aw, thanks! You are, too! ;) Haha, well, maybe someday I can try it? XD Who knows, perhaps I’ll like it? Yep, Podkinz is awesome!! XD Ooh, really? That’s so awesome, MLP!! :D I’ve never done archery myself, though I do hope to learn someday… I bet it’s fun!! Hahahah, oh my gosh, that would be something XD Unfortunately, I don’t think I could fly with my ears, but it actually would be pretty cool if ya could XD Aw, cute! Alrighty, that’s fine! And that’s so cool! Well hey, cants go wrong with making your characters like Disney XD (also, cool cat pun! Hat was meow-velous!) And thanks for asking! I’d imagine that Lily would indeed like flowers ;) Just probably not as much as Flora (my baby bunny)…. she’s obsessed with them! XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

It’s okay! I make late responses all of the time! LOL yeah, it’d be gr8! Thanks! I used to do it all of the time when I lived back on my farm. Whaaat? You’re missing out. Hopefully you can some day! Oh my gosh, yes! Let me try that real quick. Didn’t word. My neck just sucked in. Now if my parents saw that, AAAHHH!!!! LOL yeah, I’m not a big fan of Disney that much. But I have been to Disney World. Thanks! I always like to make puns! It’s always fin-tastic! Really cool! Flora is so cute! Did you reply to ‘Power Bunnies’ and Campkinz’ yet? I haven’t checked the MMNP forum, but I commented on the giveaways forum. Actually, is it bad that I don’t come on the forums much?

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Thanks for understanding! Haha, yep, it would! XD Really? That’s pretty cool! Ah yeah… unfortunately, I’ve never tried it, but I really hope I can someday! Hahaha, you really made me laugh XDD If I tried, I’d probably experience the same results. Really? It’s funny, because I actually really like Disney, it’s one of my favorite things, heheh XD (right alongside Marvel and Warrior cats) ‘Course, maybe that’s cause I grew up with it… But hey, we all like something different! Oh really? That’s really cool! It’s funny you being that up, because I was actually at Disney World earlier this month XD Yep! Puns are always pretty paw-some if I do say so myself!! Aw, thank you, I’m glad you think so! ^-^ Also, so far, I’ve replied to Power Bunnies, but I haven’t gotten a chance to reply to Campkinz yet…. the forums haven’t been working since Tuesday afternoon, and I alerted Ganz about the problem, and they said it appears to be a more widespread issue, and that they’ll look into it. Once they are fixed, though, I promise I’ll reply to it! And it’s okay! No, it’s not bad! To be honest, I’m probably one of the only people who goes on there a lot…. most of my older pals either don’t go on as much due to busyness…. which is kinda sad since I do miss them, but ah well, whatcha gonna do :P

6. twinners1 says:

Does anyone else wish they would start putting FUNNY short films on here again?

7. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Totally random, but I reached 50,000(and a little more points) for my Family Score prize! *throws confetti*

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! Ah, that’s awesome!! Congrats on reaching 50,000 family score points!! :D ^-^

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there, Taffy! Thanks! I’m really surprised I got up to 50,000 points. How much are you on? :D

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! You’re very welcome!! :D It’s so awesome that you’re at 50,000 points, what a milestone!! ;) Hm…. I’m not quite sure exactly what I’m on… but, I think I have around 120,000 on one of my accounts, and 130,000 on the other (I used to have barely any family score points, but earlier this year, I decided to work on my score, and it’s worked out well, thus far, I think)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there, Taffy!(LOL let’s just keep on doing “Hey there Taffy” and “Heya MLP”XD) I know, I never thought I was going to reach that high! Wow, really? Huh, I don’t think I’ll ever get up that high. But JK, I’ll probably reach that. Which account do you mostly use? Maybe we could trade sometime! Oh and KC+ only works on my phone, btw. I once saw that you were in the bowling alley, but when I went in you left. Plus I saw that your phone was on and I invited to to play Link’D, but you didn’t answer. It’d be so cool if be could hangout in the clubhouse sometime! :D Me and Itswebkinztime hangout a lot, maybe you could join us in the trading room! You know, like a “Fan Videos Club”? Kittymade10 and twinners1 could join us too!(hey Itswebkinztime, if you see this, you are free to reply and jump in the conversations) I’m probably getting out of my mind though. :P

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! (Haha, okay! XD I actually didn’t realize that I said ‘Heya MLP’ in both of my two comments above… heheh, I’m such a goof) Congrats again! It’s awesome that you’re that high now!! :D And yep! I used to be only around 20,000 on both of my accounts, but I then decided I should really work on it, and it worked out pretty good! :) Let’s see… I try to play on both of my accounts equally.. but.. as of late.. I think I’ve been playing on my second account (WarriorCat1010) a little more, however, once I’m back from vacation, I’m gonna try to go on them both the same again. And yeah, we totally should!!! :D Aw gosh, really? I’m sorry about those times, MLP! XP Rest assured, I hope we can meet up at the clubhouse sometime despite that… it would be so fun seeing ya there! ^-^ Ooh, that’s a really good idea! I’d love to do that!! :D Nah, I don’t think so! I actually think it’s a really good idea, if ya ask me! ;) Maybe we can plan for a time where we can all meet up there? I’ll be kinda busy this week, but, perhaps we can do something like that next week or the week after, if those times work for you?

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya again, MLP! (Sorry for replying to this a bit late, by the way!) (and haha, thanks! XD Nah, it’s okay, I’m pretty sure I’m a goof, too) Haha, it’s okay! I do simailr things, sometimes XD Aw, well it’s okay! Ah, I’m sure… I can imagine it would kinda be laggy… and it’s alright! Trust me, I act incredibly weird sometimes when I’m chatting using Kinzchat plus, haha XD I typically use KC+ more (despite my random weirdness) since I kinda like the ability to chat more freely, however, I do enjoy regular KC, too; it’s always fun talking to friends!! :) Nah, no worries, you weren’t! Alrighty, sounds good to me! Hm, if ya want, perhaps I can give ya a list of days that would work good for me, once I know my schedule better?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thanks. Me too! I love those games! They’re old, but awesome!

• TaffyKitty12 says:

You’re welcome! And cool! :) Outta curiosity, which Webkinz games are some of your favorites?

• Itswebkinztime says:

Congratulations! That’s cool! What’s your favorite family score prize? Mine is the Spiral Water Slide. I’m surprised that we earn that one so soon. It seems like that prize is so good it should be won at 500,000 points or something like that. But I’m glad we can earn it sooner because I haven’t reached 500,000 points yet XD.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thank you so much, Itswebkinztime! Mine? Haha, it’s the Spiral Water Slide too. I like how big it is and that your pets can go down it. I’m just like, “Why is it only on 35,000?” It should be that much! XD I wonder what the Gone Fishing Pond is like…

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, it’s my favorite too! I can’t wait to get the gone fishing pond. And I wonder how the kinz cash machine works.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Haha, maybe I should draw a picture of Marshmelllew and Oreo going down the slide… Me too! It’s going to look amazing in one of my pets’ rooms! Yeah me too, I wonder if it gives daily coins like the Watch and Win room does. If it does, I won’t have to go to the arcade anymore! JK, I love the games there! XD

• Itswebkinztime says:

That would be so cute! I’d love to see it! Yeah I love the games too!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thanks! I really want you to see it too! But sadly, the browse button isn’t working for me, so I can’t upload anything currently. I love the games! I really like Leapin’ Llama!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Aw that’s too bad. :( I hope it works soon. I really like leapin llama too! I also like polar plunge and smoothie moves.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I know. I have a lot to submit. I know! I love all of the games. Smoothie Moothes is a lot of fun, and I get high scores a lot. :)

• Itswebkinztime says:

Me too! I get pretty high scores on that game, but I don’t think I’ve ever been on the highest score of the day. Btw, I’m going to have my big top circus webkinz party tomorrow! I hope that you’re able to come!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Ugh my comment didn’t go through again. :\ Anyway, what time do you want me to plan the webkinz party tomorrow? I’m going to adopt my splash dragon tomorrow and his name is going to be Atlantis. So that’s the pet I’ll be at the party. I can’t wait to use that party pack. Too bad it’s retired. I would buy a bunch more! XD

• Itswebkinztime says:

Oops! I guess my comment did go through, I just commented in a different spot. You’ll see my reply after the comment about hobby lobby. :)

• Itswebkinztime says:

I decided to save my big top circus party pack until Sunday. There aren’t that many people online, so I don’t want that party pack to go to waste. I’m still going to have one today, but I’ll just buy one from the w shop. There should be a lot more people online then.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Haha, that happens to me a lot. My comment sometimes NEVER goes through, and like in four days it does. I’m thinking. “I hope she doesn’t think I’m ignoring her…” Hmm, maybe you could plan your party tomorrow on Saturday at 1:00 P.M.. That’s when I’d be mostly to make it.

• Itswebkinztime says:

I won’t be able to have it today (Saturday) because I’m going out of town. But maybe I can have it tomorrow. :)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh good! I just woke up, so that made me feel a lot better! Wait, what time are you having it tomorrow? I think I’ll be a bit busy, but I’m sure I can be on sometime.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Let me know what time works for you. :) I can have it anytime today.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hmmm, okay! How about at twelve our time zone? You know, the Central? I’ll be on then. :)

• Itswebkinztime says:

Sorry I’m seeing this comment late. I set the party for 4:00-4:30 webkinz time. I hope that’s all right.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

It’s alright, I think I’ll be able to make it.

8. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty, Ganz has granted your request! Nette’s videos are on here!

9. Itswebkinztime says:

Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean. I went on vacation for 3 days a while ago and had to leave my rabbit Jessica and I missed her. We had to bring her cage to my grandma’s house to take care of her while we were gone. Thanks! Me too! I try so hard to avoid getting sick but I get sick a lot. I won’t go near any sick people and avoid people in my family if they get sick. It really annoys them. XD That sounds awesome! There was a fireplace too? Cool! I should put a fireplace in my log cabin room on webkinz. I made one when I adopted my beaver. Wow, 5 pages is a long report! Good luck with it!.

Oh no, I replied to MLP in the wrong spot again. Why do I keep doing that? XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

No problem! Aw, really? That’s sad. Is Jessica your past rabbit?I once had a past rabbit that was a wild one named Patrick. He only lasted 5 days though. >.< You're welcome! Yeah, I try to avoid getting sick too. IT'S TERRIBLE GETTING A COLD AND HAVING A STUFFED NOSE; WHEN IT'S HOT OUT! Today the temperature was like 94. Then it dropped. I'm sweating right now. XD Yeah, there was. Really?! Cool! I want to see it! Yeah, my teacher is making me read 4 books! =P

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, Jessica was my past rabbit. I had her from 2008-2012. I agree! Getting a cold when it’s hot only makes it worse. Webkinz are lucky, they can’t get sick anymore. XD Remember when they used to have the clinic? One time my signature Dutch bunny got sick like 4 times in a row. I think it was glitching and I had to keep bringing her back to Dr. Quack.

• twinners1 says:

That’s so cool Webkinz used to get sick! I didn’t know that happened. Well I might have not been aware because I started when I was pretty little and then forgot my account for a few years and when I started again there was no dr. Quack

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, I kind of wish we could still bring our webkinz to Dr Quack. It was sad to see the clinic close. Dr Quack is my favorite character in webkinz! When they changed the website over to webkinz X, they got rid of the health meters on our pets and replaced it with the sleep meter. That’s why our pets can’t get sick anymore.

• twinners1 says:

ANyone know any good places to draw on the computer?

• Itswebkinztime says:

I’m not sure. I just draw on paper haha.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Aww, that’s so sad. What breed was she? I know. I can’t wait for winter. Hahaha! Yes, I totally do. I liked Dr. Quack better when he was a doctor. My pink pony Yoshi ALWAYS got sick. I remember when my pet was scared of him. My older sister(radishbird) and my older brother(stickyman896) used to own bunnies. My sister owned one named Brownie, and I forgot what my brother named his. XD He and my other brother don’t play Webkinz anymore though.

• Itswebkinztime says:

She was an English spot. She was white with brown spots, and black spots by her nose. She also had grey ears. She was really pretty! I named my signature English spot bunny after her, although they don’t really look alike. That’s cool! Too bad they don’t play webkinz anymore. It’s so much fun!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hey MLP, did you see the awesome prizes they’re giving away for getting a deluxe membership? I am so excited about it! I’m renewing my deluxe membership for my birthday so I’ll be entered. Are you renewing yours? It would be so cool if we both won a prize. I really want that timeless wolf. But I also want the signature timber wolf and ten ton elephant. I want them all XD.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Really? Aw, cute! I know, they said I can’t have their pets. I DID! THEY’RE TOTALLY AWESOME! Cool, I don’t think I will. Mine doesn’t expire until March 4 next year. =P I hope you win! I don’t think I will. Maybe I could get a one month for my account that isn’t Deluxe. The timeless wolf is adorable! Haha, I’d take the siberian husky instead of the timber wolf though. It’s not bad that you want them all, I do too. XD Remember Debbie Dragon? And the tickets you could buy from her? XD ()..() BUNNY FRIENDS FOREVER!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Thanks! Yeah, you should get a month of deluxe for one of your accounts that isn’t deluxe. Then you would have a chance of winning. I agree. I would rather have the signature siberian husky too. One time on eBay I saw a signature siberian code for only $40. I was thinking about getting it, but it sold really fast. That was the cheapest I’ve seen one for many years. I don’t really remember Debbie Dragon that well XD. Maybe that’s because I took a break from webkinz for a while. I hardly ever logged in from about 2009-2012. But I’m back now! :D I haven’t taken a break from webkinz in about 5 years. Bunny Best Friends Forever! (). .()

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hey MLP, you know how I named my storybook rabbit Blue Bunny? Well I just tried the best ice cream by the Blue Bunny company. It’s called Honey Bunny. I wondered if you had ever tried it. It’s vanilla ice cream with honey and gram crackers in it. I like it even better than the birthday cake ice cream they make. You should totally try it. (). .()

• twinners1 says:

Hmmm, maybe you should name a Webkinz bunny Honey bunny in the furture.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Good idea! That’s a really cute name! I will probably use that for a future webkinz.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Itswebkinztime! Yeah, I should, shouldn’t I? But I don’t know what my parents would say. I’m already a Deluxe member. But I don’t, I hope you win! Oh yeah, the siberian husky is totally awesome! Really? Huh, I would’ve snatched that out in no time! XD yeah, me neither. I just remember logging on Webkinz and going to vacation island. They got rid of her, I think. I was friends with her on my phone. Yeah, I didn’t play Webkinz that much back then either. It’s kind of a bummer becaus ethey probably had super cool items back then, too. I’m glad you’re back! Yeah, I do. Let’s not rush her when she’s eating, because Cinnabun is now hungry! No, I haven’t tried it yet. It sound delicious! I hope I can try it soon! Really? Okay, I’ll take your advice, I LOVE the birthday cake one, but that one sounds delicious! My mom was at HyVee today, and she brought home the dunk’n donut oreos and apple pie oreos. They’re really good! Haha, maybe Oreo would eat one. :) ()..() Best Bunny Friends 5-ever!(that’s longer than 4-ever)

• Itswebkinztime says:

Aw, thanks! :D If I won, I would send you my pet special food for the rare pets. I love collecting pet special food for pets I don’t have. Same here. I wish I could have bought the tag. Then I would sort of have that webkinz. I bought a siberian husky stuffed animal last week from books a million, and it looks so much like a real signature siberian husky. There were other ones there too that looked like webkinz. One time I saw a video about this and someone called them “fake signatures” haha. They look so real! They’re just missing their gold magic w’s and tags. Yeah, I bet I missed out on a lot of awesome items that are now retired. I wish I hadn’t taken a break from webkinz. Thanks! Ooh dunkin donut oreos and apple pie oreos sound really good. Haha, yeah :D. One time I gave Oreo a bite of a vanilla oreo cookie and he loved it. :D Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Aw, really? Your so sweet! I love getting special foods that I don’t have. LOL I once accidentally fed my pet a rare food. So that’s why I have fridge rooms. XD Oh my gosh, I read your comment wrong! I accidentally read it as, “I bought the signature siberian husky last week.” And I’m just like WHAAATTT?!? But then I read it 3 times more, and then I figured out that it was just a stuffed animal that looked like it. That’s so cool! At Hobby Lobby, I saw a husky that looked like one too! But it wasn’t. I asked about Webkinz there, and they said that they replaced them with another new kind of pet. :P Cool! I wish I would’ve been there! The only Books a Million nearby are like 2 or 3 hours away! And I don’t think my parents would do that JUST for a stuffed animal. Haha, I’m watching that video just now! Isn’t by Googlelover021? Yeah, things were pretty cool then. I wasn’t on that much then either. :P You’re welcome! They’re REALLY good! The apple pie one is the best! Haha, I have never given Marshmelllew one, but I should. He one was about to bite my finger because I gave him blackberries. LOL Bestest Bunniest Friend Forever and Ever! ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

That happened to me once too! I fed my pet a bake sale food and I didn’t mean to. Haha. I wish I had bought a real signature Siberian husky! Hobby lobby used to sell webkinz, but they don’t have them now. I got my signature chipmunk, signature Persian cat and pizzazzy puppy there. Yes that’s the video! :D Haha. Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Ugh, my comment didn’t go through! I’ll retype it later.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yeah, I always do that. Once I fed my pet a rare food. I never got it back though. I know, I asked the lady about it, but she said that they replaced them with a different brand of plush pets. =P What?! I got those same pets from there! Including my Lil’ Kinz Alley Cat, Silversoft Cat, Clydesdale, and maybe a few more, but I can’t think of them right now. When they actually DID sell them, they sold Signatures, Webkinz, Lil’ Kinz, Trading Cards, and those clothes for your pets. Yeah, the husky is awesome! Bestest Bunnyiest Friends Forever and ever! ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

That’s really cool! The hobby lobby by me never sold trading cards or webkinz clothes. I always have to order those things online. I agree, it is awesome! Bestest bunny friends forever and ever! :P ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

I can’t wait for tomorrow! I get out of school at 1:00 because of the heat (and my school doesn’t have air conditioning). So I’ll be able to have my party anytime after 1:00. What time would work for you? I really want you to be able to come. I’m also adopting my splash dragon tomorrow and I’m going to name it Atlantis. :D So that’s the pet I’ll be at my big top circus party!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

LOL it’s really hot in my house right now. =P YOU’RE SCHOOL DOESN’T HAVE AC? I’LL HELP RAISE MONEY! Jk Aw, sorry I wasn’t on Webkinz earlier. Do you still have it? I had school stuff I needed to work on earlier, and I’m kinda busy right now. :P I’m usually on Webkinz at nighttime. I hope your party was fun! If I ever find a circus party pack in the clubhouse, I’d send it to you. :) Really? Oh cool! Atlantis is a wonderful name for it. Cool! Again, sorry I wasn’t on earlier. I wish I was. But don’t worry, I’ll send you a gift and a letter. ;)

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah I still have the big top circus party pack. I bought an enchanted one from the w shop because not many people were online, but it was still fun. Really? Thanks! That would be nice! Thanks! It’s okay! I can have my party today! I wasn’t really on webkinz at all yesterday. I logged in before I left, but that was about 6:30 in the morning. I went to an amusement park yesterday, but it was pretty hot. I checked the gift shop for webkinz but there weren’t any this time. Last time I was there they had a turkey, Curley camel and signature elephant. (But that was a couple of years ago).

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay, at first I was like, “OH NO! ITSWEBKINZTIME PROBABLY USED THE CIRCUS ONE WITHOUT ME! AND I MISSED IT!” I knooowwww! I’d die if I were there. Really? Yeah, me neither, I was only on for a little bit. That sounds like fun! Aw, yeah, I bet it was really hot. Ice cream cone! o> I mean… o>…… Melting ice cream cone. Yeah, we always went to a pumpkin farm every year. They had a gift shop that smelled good and had fudges of a bunch of flavors and other tasty treats, and they had Webkinz!!!! My mom got a skunk and named it Autumn Breeze(not Stinky Breeze) and I got a hedgehog named porky. Nope, not capitals. I forgot to do a capital once I adopted her. And I ended up thinking it was a porcupine. C-H-I-L-D-H-O-O-D-M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S LOL

• Itswebkinztime says:

No you didn’t miss it. :D Haha I like your ice cream symbols. That sounds fun! Yeah, I have some pets with names that aren’t capitalized either.

10. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey everyone! (I got back yesterday, but WKN wasn’t loading for me that day) Soooo, MLP IS BACK! And we actually left on the 4th early in the morning, not the 5th. We ended up staying there longer than planned. SO we got to stay in a log cabin and I ended up bringing my webkinz black lab and my pink pony. So my parents signed up for the hotel thing where you can stay at places for cheaper prices. So I’m going on ANOTHER trip in January. I’m not happy because I’ll have to leave my bunny. **Sighs** Oh well…anyways, we stayed another night to watch the show/musical/play that was there! IT WAS AWESOME PAWESOME! We got to tour that background first, and later at 7:30 it started. We ended up getting at mu house after 7:10 A.M. in the morning. My dad drove all night. =P Plus, my nephew was coming at 8:00 that day. =P

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh and @Itswebkinztime, it;s your turn in Power Bunnies.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

And the dates were September 4th(Past 10:00 A.M.) to September 9th/10th. This comment will probably appear on the 12th, so I just wanted to make the dates strait. Plus there was an antique shop with a Webkinz Lil’ Kinz Hippo, but the code was showing, and it was on its neck, so I didn’t want to risk getting a pet with a used code. Plus I already had one named Watersplash =P

• Itswebkinztime says:

Also, I’ll reply to power bunnies today after school. Right now I’m at lunch, so I’ll have to do it later. I’m looking forward to it. I love doing the role play!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Wow that’s really cool MLP! Sounds like you had more fun than I did XD. I’ve been sick and I had a 100 degree fever over the weekend but I’m feeling better now. I haven’t been commenting on here much either but I will be now. That sounds like a dream vacation to me! I’ve always wanted to stay in a log cabin! I would like to live in one XD. Glad you had fun!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yo, Itswebkinztime! Oh, okay, I can’t wait to see it! Thanks! I’m glad you’re having fun. :) Thanks! Really? It was fun, but I really missed Marshmelllew. Oh, really? Aw, I’m sorry you had one. Fevers are never fun and I’m glad you’re feeling better! Really? Haha, I’ve always wanted to stay in one too! It had an upstairs bedroom with its own bathroom, one of my sisters stayed up there, and I ended up sleeping downstairs in the living room on the couch(it was a bed couch) with my other sister. We had a fireplace, which my mom LOVED. My parents slept in a different room downstairs. There was also a balcony, too. The bathroom had two doors on it; one was connected to my parents’ room and to the living room. Thanks! LOL, for school, I’m doing a 5 paged book report about Abraham Lincoln. The log cabin was great for it! Except, I don’t think he had a TV.

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! (Oh gosh, I really need to start checking Fan Videos more often, how do I keep forgetting? XP ) know I said this on the forums a couple days back, but it’s nice to see you on webkinz newz again!! ;) Your trip sounded pretty fun, I gotta say!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Taffy! It’s nice to see you back on here! Thanks! Who’s turn is it on ‘Pikachu’s Backyard BBQ’ now?

• kittymade10 says:

Taffy! Your back!

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Hey, kittymade! Long time, no talk! How are you? It’s nice to see you again! ^-^

• kittymade10 says:

I know! I’m going good! How about you? I have not been on webkinz for a while, but I was on here. It’s hard to catch up with commets when you have school. :p

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Hats great to hear! I’m glad you’re doing well! ^-^ And thanks for asking! I’ve been doing pretty good, for the most part :) I just got back from a several week vacation a couple days ago, and am just trying to readjust to my schedule (which unfortunately includes having to catch up on all the schoolwork I’ve missed) Aw, well that’s okay! It can be hard to come on when you’re busy, so I understand! It’s been nice seeing you on here again, though, and I hope we can talk more soon! In the meantime, have a great day!!