anyone want to enter for a super bed?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone want to enter for a super bed?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Doglove 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have this treehouse hut bed for contest! all i need is your account username and the top reason why you love winter!! really easy! CONTEST FOR TREEHOUSE HUT BED ( SUPER BED )!!! JUST REPLY TO THIS POST AND TELL MY YOU LOVE WINTER AND YOR WEBKINZ ACCONT USERNAME! . thanks…………….

eberry12

User=eberry4 Top reason= Christmas.

eberry12

Hey Anna! How are you? To bad we couldn’t figure out what I was drawing on Draw Something! Sorry if the Reply comes up twice! My top reason why I love winter is CHRISTMAS! Jesus was born! My user is eberry4.( as you might already know.) anyway Love your cousin, ELIZABETH

Atomton

Good reason eberry12! I love Christmas too. Just Christmastime doesn’t feel like winter, It is so much brighter and warmer than January and February where I live.-Atom

kbk100

Hi! I would love to enter this contest!!!! My favorite thing about winter would have to be Christmas!!!! I love putting up the tree and looking at all the lights but most importantly…… Its Jesus Birthday!!!! My user is kbk100 Thanks!!

I love winter because of the wonderful cool weather, which means I get to pull out my winter clothes and outdoor gear for some fun in the snow when we travel! (UN: pookiejosephine)

mollyberger

my username is mollyberger. I love winter because it is peaceful to just stay inside and be cozy on the couch and knit or read a book.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.