Goober’s Atomic Adventure

Home Forums The Arcade Goober’s Atomic Adventure

This topic contains 109 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 3 years ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Fracktail

Goober’s Lab was Game of the Day today! Needless to say, I was happy. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pokekinz

*Siiiiiiiiiiigh*…… Seriously, am I the only one who’s truly awful at this game? I think I prefer Goober’s Lab and Goober’s Atomicolicious.

Fracktail

You’re not alone; I like Goober’s Lab a bit better, too (although anything with Goober in it is bound to attract my attention :P). I mean, I do like this game a lot, but I think it’s too much like Candy Crush, what with the lives system and the levels; I like the simpler Goober’s Lab better. Maybe I just need to take the nostalgia goggles off, but I dunno. I’m just happy to have a game with Goober in it! :D

Fracktail

Wait a second, you’re Pokekinz. How did I not notice that before?! XD

Pokekinz

*Shrugs* I dunno. I also think Goober looks better in the older games. Plus, when you lose, the board blows up. Unless it’s Goober’s Atomicolicious, in which case it’s like the loser’s side looks like it short-circuits, either way it looks cooler than Goober’s Atomic Adventure (In my opinion). And yeah, when I first saw this game, my first thought was “This is just like Candy Crush!” I don’t really like Candy Crush, actually.

Fracktail

I know, the losing animation in Goober’s Lab is so funny that oftentimes I forget that I’m mad about losing. “Oops…I, uh…I guess I forgot to carry the one.” Gets me every time. And it seems like everyone’s jumping on the Candy Crush bandwagon. I actually don’t even know if Candy Crush was the first game to use all of its mechanics; I mean, Angry Birds was derived from a super-obscure game, and it became famous. I think the first game was supposed to be in a medieval setting and they had cannons and castles, and then Angry Birds just replaced it with birds and pigs and became filthy rich. I’m not sure how that works. (Although, to be honest, Goober is awesome no matter where he is. He just needs to be in more places. I think a lot of other characters need to be in more places, too; it’s like the ‘Kinz just stole everyone’s spotlight!)

Pokekinz

I don’t even really like the ‘Kinz. They just seem like generic kid characters (and I generally don’t like the kid characters. They seem too….. Perfect. Same thing with the girl characters. Not all of them, but most of them, especially on TV. Which would explain why my two favorite Webkinz are boys, despite the fact that I’m a girl. And why my characters are often very flawed). None of the ‘Kinz really seem to have a unique personality.

Fracktail

YES I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH! I even made a post like that on the Suggestions thread. The only one who remotely seems to have a personality is Alex, who is supposedly a “science kid”. And he was, when he wasn’t part of the ‘Kinz, but now he just comes across as whiny and entitled. And I feel you about the lack of interesting female characters (in everything, not just Webkinz World). All of the guys get fun personalities, but then a girl comes in and her personality is “girly”. What. That’s not even a personality trait. She could be goofy, serious, smart, ditzy, kind, mean, shy, outgoing, cheerful, grouchy, gloomy, timid, brave, brash, or somewhere in the middle of all those extremes (did I cover all the bases?!). She could be interested in art, music, sports, fashion, cartoons, video games, books, and more. But for Pete’s sake, do not call your character “girly”! That’s like calling your character “human-ish”. What is that even supposed to mean?! It’s just what the character is, not what they’re like, you know? I don’t know, I probably don’t even make sense anymore; I’m just rambling. Although in this case, I feel like everyone’s getting the “generic treatment”, not just the girls. I just wish GANZ would focus more on other characters besides the ‘Kinz; I mean, they have plenty of other great characters in their arsenal, why not use them?

Pokekinz

I think you make sense (then again, I don’t usually make sense. Maybe two people who don’t make sense understand each other). Now I keep finding it hard to make good girl characters. I kind of like Annabeth. She’s a competitive tomboy who is kind of a sore loser. She should really stop challenging boys. Chipadea is a crazy person. YAY CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!! I want a froofroo fox. I’d name her Keke (If that’s even how you’re supposed to spell the name Xp), and she’d be a ditsy somewhat dim girl. And for further torture for Shadow, she’ll have a not-so-secret crush on him. Poooooor Shadow. XD

Fracktail

Cool, I can’t wait to see Keke! I have a Guinea Pig that I like named Blossom and she’s supposed to be a bombastic cave explorer who likes to tell stories about her amazing adventures, but may or may not have actually gone on said adventures. Also, she is very hammy (as in she insists that everything she says is as theatrical as possible). I think she turned out good. I also have Fluff, as you know, who is rather weird and lackadaisical. Some people have heir head in the clouds; let’s just say that Fluff’s head is probably in orbit. Or is it? Her real intelligence is rather ambiguous, actually. And yeah, I flawed characters are generally the best characters because they’re more relatable. Who’s going to sympathize with someone who’s perfect in every way? (And of course I make sense. Everything I say is completely unambiguous in meaning. Purple goatcake pufflefluff, indeed.)

Pokekinz

Well, I don’t actually have Keke. The froofroo fox is too expensive. Most of my Webkinz are girls, but I like the few male Webkinz I have.

Fracktail

Oh, I just assumed you were going to get one. Oops. (I should really start to not assume things. Or would that be stopping? I DON’T CARE, IT LOOKS BETTER MY WAY.) And I honestly don’t know whether I have more of either gender; I think it’s pretty evenly-split. Or maybe not. I don’t know, but I’m too lazy to check. XD

Pokekinz

There are a lot of Webkinz I want that I’d make boys, but they’re all too expensive. Most of them are signatures, but I also want the Grey Wolf. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. And then the coyote. He would be a seriously annoying character. Not like Orion, more like a really annoying sleazy dude. Sort of like a salesman or something. He wouldn’t actually be a salesman, he’d just sorta act like one.

Fracktail

Oh my gosh, Sleazy Coyote Character sounds awesome. He should be an aspiring car salesman or something. Too bad he’s too expensive. Wait a…OH, I SEE WHAT I DID THERE!!!

Pokekinz

I imagine he’d be a sort of con artist or something. He’d have the fake smile with that look in his eyes that…. Um….. Con artists have. Anyway, he’d be slinking and winking. It seems like a lot of the Webkinz I want are way overpriced. I’m glad I got Shadow when I did, because now the Black Wolf is too expensive.

Fracktail

I know, they’re so expensive! And then, when you can finally get them, they just retire on you. WHAT?! The dragons seem to be the key offenders, since everyone likes dragons so they all get sold out. But it doesn’t look like the Coyote’s retired…YET. DUN DUN DUUUN!

Pokekinz

I hope it doesn’t retire. I might be able to get the Signature Yellow Lab for Christmas. It was $12.99 on Amazon, so I’m just hoping the price won’t go up. I don’t think I have a single Webkinz dragon. I want the Ice Dragon and the Lava Dragon, but they’re both too expensive, and I still can’t find a single Lava Dragon with the code. And of course most of the Signatures I want are really popular, so they go for over a hundred dollars. That just seems ridiculous to me.

Fracktail

Well, at least you have a chance at the Signature Lab! It’s insane that people would charge over a hundred dollars for a stuffed toy. I mean, granted, it’s a stuffed toy with benefits, but still. It’s not really something anyone needs. Frankly, I prefer the regular Webkinz to the Signatures because they’re just more cuddly and cartoony, and I think we all know how much I like cartoons. Like, a lot.

Pokekinz

Well, I think some Signatures do like kinda cartoony. Like Orion…… Actually, I think that’s the only Signature that’s even vaguely cartoony. Maybe that’s why he cost less than other Signatures. But I think he’s great just the same. OR MAYBE EVEN GREATER~ NO OTHER SIGNATURE HAS EVER HAD SUCH AN AWESOME PERSONALITY!!!! At least, not that I’ve seen. YET.

Fracktail

ORION IS THE KING OF THE SIGNATURES. THEY MUST ALL BOW DOWN TO HIM. Heh, look who’s laughing now? Maybe they will be a little more cautious of making fun of THEIR FUTURE KING. HAH. HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHA. *coughs* (And then Fracktail was a mad scientist.) And I suppose Orion looks kinda cartoony…I guess my only gripe about that one is that the African Wild Dog (along with pretty much all the other ones) are super firm, so they allow for less huggableness. Although that fits fine with the pet, so I’m not complaining. I just prefer to choose my pets based on huggability and cuddly-tude. Along with funny faces. (That’s pretty mush the main reason I got Helix hahaha)

Pokekinz

Orion actually is pretty soft. I’d say he’s softer than Shadow, but Shadow is a fairly new-ish pet, so he’s firmer than the older ones, unfortunately. I like a wide variety of pets, I guess. I like cute ones, cool ones ( SHADOW!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!), Majestic ones (Again, SHADOW!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!), Pretty ones, sometimes goofy-looking ones (Which is why I want the coyote), and I guess that’s pretty much all. I, uh, actually hug Orion a lot for some reason. And Orion is probably one of the most fun-loving Signatures you will ever meet. What’s not to love?

Fracktail

So, Orion’s soft, fun-loving, huggable, majestic, and has a reality-warping dance. How is he not king yet? And I guess Shadow being firm kind of suits his personality. Actually, if the plush really reflected Shadow’s personality, it would probably be rock-hard and full of thorns. But that’d be pretty hard I handle, so firm is good too.

Pokekinz

OR WOULD HE?!?! I still think he’s all serious and stuff ’cause he’s got a lot to hide. And believe it or not, he can be pretty nice sometimes. Just not usually to Orion. Orion used up all of Shadow’s niceness towards him. Shadow just won’t make a big deal out of being nice. If the plush truly reflected his personality, I think he’d have a fluffier tail. I don’t know why, but he just would.

Fracktail

That’s kind I what I was getting at with the thorns; you try to uncover his secrets but WOAH OUCH YOUR HAND GOT THORNED!!!! But he’s still compassionate, so that’s good! Except I guess all Orion gets are the thorns. (But does Orion really mind being shoved around by Shadow? I mean, they still hang around each other. Man, their relationship is weird.)

Pokekinz

That’s what makes them so interesting!!! Usually Orion just hangs around Shadow. He sometimes just let’s himself into Shadow’s house for some reason. Not smart. And in the fall he jumps into Shadow’s leaf piles. I made Orion up, and yet I still don’t understand him. That doesn’t make any sense. I think Orion just deals with being shoved around because he wants to fit in.

Pokekinz

I accidently posted a comment on the next page that was supposed to be here, Fracktail. So…… Yeah, next page.

Pokekinz

Oh, and gueeeeeeesss what? (What?) OK, I’ll tell you. Turns out I am getting the coyote! For Christmas!!! He was $9.75. Soooo, I shall have my Sleazy Coyote Character!!! I’m gonna post a comment in the “What Should I Name My Pet” Forum asking for a name for him.

Fracktail

YAY FOR SLEAZY COYOTE CHARACTER!!!! I actually saw your name post first so that’s why I sound (look?) more excited there. I also gave you some names. Is that weird? I feel like it would be weird for me to give you names for him because he might end up in the thing we’re doing on “Meet My New Pet” but I don’t know. I decided to do it anyways because it’s obligatory that I reply to every name post on that thread. Courtesy of my messed-up brain! :D

Fracktail

Oh and Orion trying to fit in is heartbreaking. (I keep on replying to posts in the wrong order oh nooooo) I mean, he allows himself to be hurt by others so that he can be their friend? YOU POOR BAAAABYYYY. (Why yes, I am getting emotional about fictional characters! Thank you for asking.) And I guess characters are like little Frankenstein’s monsters, because once you fine-tune their personality you can just let them loose and see where they decide to throw themselves. I guess it’s kind of natural at that point. And, as a side-question-thingy, which character do you think has the most interesting personality? I think Shadow is an obvious candidate here because of his enigmatic past and general secrecy, but Orion has his fair share of secrets, I think. I mean, he acts all jolly and carefree, but he secretly yearns for acceptance. I think that puts Orion on the higher tier of interesting-ness for me, since I tend to like the characters who put up a mask of blind idealism but are really more multifaceted beneath. With Shadow, it’s kind of obvious that he has a more cynical view, but the only question is why (which doesn’t undermine his interesting-ness, by the way; he’s just a different kind of interesting than Orion, and I like Orion’s kind a little more than Shadow’s. So it’s really just a matter of personal preference.) I hope you enjoy this unwarranted analysis of your characters!

Pokekinz

Well, Orion is interesting in his own way. How much does he really get pushed around, anyway? Usually Shadow attacks him when Orion makes him mad. Of course he’s not going all out. Apparently he can take down a giant much with nothing but his bare fists (paws?), so that’s pretty impressive. Of course, it was equipped for food-fights, not for… Uhhh… Ninja fights. Shadow doesn’t just go around being mean to Orion. I guess he kind of avoids him, but why wouldn’t he? It’s not like they get along. Orion was snubbed in that situation with the other Signatures, but that was an imaginary situation, so I’m not sure that counts. Now Shadow of course has his back story, which is interesting it itself, but there are characters in that back story that I sometimes use, but they’re completely imaginary. Plus they don’t have names yet. Xp Another thing that’s interesting about Shadow is actually is personality, because he can be…. Nice, which seems weird considering the pet. On an unrelated note, why do so many people make their Black Wolves girls?! I mean, I know it’s just an animal, so it can be either, but there are just so many that it seems weird. Same thing with the African Wild Dog. Does it really look that much like a girl??? And sorry for this really long winded post. And also I don’t think it’s weird you gave me names for Mr. Sleazy Coyote. You seem to have some great ones. I’m gonna go check that out now…..

Fracktail

I guess you have a point there with Orion; he mostly gets pushed away, not around. And judging by their current relationship, Orion doesn’t let that stop him at all. XD And Shadow attacking Helix’s mech was so awesome and I want to see that in a movie or picture or something. I’d draw it myself but I’d probably undermine the epic-ness of it. :P And I guess everyone has to be nice sometimes. Even grumpyfaces like Shadow. XD And I didn’t even notice the thing about Black Wolves, or African Wild Dogs for that matter; the only ones I’ve ever seen are Shadow and Orion, haha. I guess because a lot of people on Webkinz are girls and they use lupine and feline creatures as their “avatars”, so to speak? I don’t know! All I know is that people love wolves and cats. (Slightly unrelated, but I think hyenas are funny because they’re kind of in the middle of those. They look doggish, but they’re actually more cattish. On that note, I wonder if hyenas purr. I say that because the idea of Helix purring is extremely funny to me.)

Pokekinz

Hmm… I’m still not sure what the mech looks like exactly. I like the way I imagine it, though. (Random Note: One of my favorite nicknames for someone who acts grumpy is “Grumpuss.” “Puss” pronounced as in “Pussycat.”) I doubt I could draw it, either. I can’t really draw fight scenes. Or backrounds. Or mechanical things. Or furniture. Baisically, I’m not that great at drawing. And for some reason I find it very hard to draw Webkinz that aren’t Shadow or Orion. Actually, I usually find them hard to draw, too. And I alsoi can’t draw consistantly, so I can’t do comic strips/books, which I really, really want to do. Bleh.

Fracktail

Well, I always imagined it to look almost like a Transformer, except with less pointy edges. It’s also rather colorful, because Helix loves colors. And haha I love Grumpuss. It makes me think of Grumpy Cat. (I need to stop doing the Internet.) Usually I just make up words on the spot, which usually involve either “face” or “pants”, or occasionally a mixture of the two. Maybe even a weird simile to spice things up. And you can draw fine! Drawing takes a whole lot of practice, like, a whole lotta lotta practice. I shouldn’t even be talking, since I have a lot to learn too. (My pictures look really bad on the Share Center though because whenever I put them on they always look blurry, even though when I scanned them they looked not-blurry and quite handsome. Boo hoo.) And I can’t draw inanimate objects either, so don’t worry. I mean, just look at that picture where Helix is creepily looking over Poseidon’s shoulder for some reason (I forget the title). None of the furniture makes any sense in any way. I should really work on that.

Pokekinz

I imagined it to look a lot like a Trasformer, too. I imagined it all yellow for some reason, though. Also, I was thinking the same thing about Grumpuss. If I ever get a Grumpy Cat, I’ll name it that (Which I probably won’t, since I don’t particularly like the Grumpy Cat. Also, the title is “Watching You, I am.” And yes, I just remembered that on the spot). And your pictures don’t look blurry in the Share Center on my computer. They look fine. I wish my scanner would scan well. Then I could use colored pencils instead of the computer, because my lines are always wobbley.

Fracktail

That’s weird, because the mech actually is mostly yellow. It is also purple and orange. (Helix has weird taste.) And yeah, it seems weird that GANZ made a Webkinz out of an Internet meme. Eh, at least it’s one of the better ones in my opinion (then again, there really isn’t much competition :P). And I guess that is the title! I knew it was something like “I’m watching you” but I had so much trouble coming up with a name for it that I forgot which one I actually picked. XD And I’m glad to know that they don’t look that bad (believe me, they look way better on my computer). Your lines are pretty good, though; I didn’t notice anything wrong with them, anyways. I actually want the opposite of you; I’d like to start drawing on the computer because then a) the pictures will stop being blurry, b) I can use special effects and stuff, and c) I color like a kindergartener. I’m getting better, though!

Pokekinz

Actually, I’m not very good at coloring with colored pencils either, now that I think about it. Especially with black. There are always a bunch of little white spots and I can’t see my lines. I once blended like four different colored pencils and got a slightly brownish super dark gray, which I used for one of my pictures, and that turned out pretty well, but MAN, what a PAIN! XD Yeah, I guess I’d probably end up sticking to coloring and refining on the computer anyway. Well, I broke down and drew another picture of Orion and Shadow. Playing cards. You know what kind of cards? XD I’ll give you three guesses. (What is my problem?! It’s like I can only draw Orion and Shadow or something!!!)

Fracktail

Okay, my guesses are Christmas cards, credit cards, or Helix “a toothed implement or machine used to comb and clean raw fibers before spinning” (taken from a handy-dandy dictionary). Did…did I win? And I think the reason why I’m bad at coloring is because you can always see the coloring-lines. You know how when you color stuff you make the pencil go back and forth and sometimes you can see the direction you were coloring in? I’m talking about that. (Wait did I just define coloring to you) And blending is super fun. Unless I get the wrong color. Then I go on a rampage ranting about art and the state of the world and eyebrows get a little grumpy. Why are you looking at me weird I did not do that thing. But as much as I’d really like to do stuff on the computer, I’d probably start missing my dear colored pencils and paper and get all sentimental and stuff. Yes I know I’m a pushover. Also, I have the same problem with Helix. Helix is just so awesome and everyone else is so boring. I’m thinking of making Poseidon a bit more arrogant to spice things up but everyone’s kind of a jerk already so I don’t know. What do you think?

Fracktail

WAIT NO THEY’RE POKÉMON CARDS. I’M SURE OF IT. (I made this before your reply was moderated so I wasn’t cheating I swear)

Pokekinz

Pokémon Cards! I think Orion’s winning. XD I think I like Poseidon the way he is. Then he can be a huge pushover. I was thinking about making a new character. Problem is, he’s not technically a Webkinz. Actually, he doesn’t even exist (unfortunately). And he doesn’t have a name yet. Anyway, he’d be a Signature Black Wolf (I wish they exsisted. WHY’D YOU HAVE TO CANCEL THE SIGNATURES GANZ?! D’:), and he’d be vain and also somewhat arrogant. Mostly vain, though. And he has a nickname for Shadow. XD I tried to draw him, but apparently I can’t because he’s not Orion or Shadow.

Fracktail

(Yes, I was right! Kind of. I mean, my last guess was technically a fourth one, so I don’t know.) Yeah, I think I’ll keep Poseidon as the snarky pushover we know and love. Besides, Blossom has already claimed the spot for “Most Arrogant Character”. (Still not sure who claimed the “most obnoxious” spot, since they’re all pretty much contenders for that.) And I love the Signature Black Wolf, he sounds like an annoying older sibling (even though Shadow’s an only child and he’s not actually Shadow’s sibling). Always barging in on Shadow’s meditating to rub his fur the wrong way. XD Or not. I just drew all that from the fact that he has a nickname for Shadow, which makes pretty much no sense. Oh well. And if he’s a Signature Black Wolf, wouldn’t he be like drawing Shadow with a different physique? I dunno, maybe he’s not. I say try it out and see what happens! And if it doesn’t work you can just feed the mess-up to Orion try again.

Pokekinz

I was thinking of naming him Ace. Anyway, he does have a different physique (Slightly slimmer and not as muscular. Actually, Shadow isn’t that muscular, but more so than… Your average…. Webkinz Black Wolf I guess). He also has a longer, thinner snout, a different fur style, different shaped eyes (Oh, and his eyes are orange, not yellow), a more rounded tail (Shadow’s is kinda pointy), he’s taller, and the fur is shorter on his legs than on the rest of his body, like the other two Signature Wolves’ are. If he were a plush, he’d probably look like the Kosen Black Wolf plush (I found a picture of it with Google. I wish I could get one….). It even has orange eyes. I know exactly what I want him to look like, I just can’t draw him. Which gets reeaally frustrating. And Shadow meditates in a weird way. He sorta just sits there, and doesn’t make any noises. Any. Not even that “Ommmmmmm” sound. And yeah, the Signature Black Wolf might possibly be more annoying than Orion for Shadow. The nickname is “Squirt.” Kind of a dumb nickname, but very effective. What makes it even more annoying is that Shadow is a little bit older than the Signature Black Wolf (He really needs a name), so Shadow being shorter than him… Yeah. He likes to rub that in Shadow’s face. Also, I’m getting the Signature Yellow Lab for Chrismas. I’m gonna name her Missie. I dunno why, but I like it better spelled with “ie” instead of a “y.”

Fracktail

That’s a good name! It sounds very…good. I can’t really put my finger on what I want to say. XD And I always imagined Shadow to be rather sinewy, so I guess that means Ace would be just lanky? I dunno, but I saw the Kosen plush and it’s really cool looking. Aaagh I hate it when I know what I want to draw but just can’t. I especially hate it when I draw something and then attempt to draw it again, but then it doesn’t look as good as the first time. Very frustrating. And eheheh Ace sounds so annoying. At least Orion means well, but Ace seems like his only goal is to annoy the heck out of Orion. But ooooh noooo I was gonna get a shark named Missy! Back to the drawing board I guess. What about Poochy? I like Poochy.

Pokekinz

Ooops. OK, so I posted a comment above that was supposed to be down here saying I accidently posted a comment on the next page that’s supposed to be here. Anyway, it’s right on the next page.

mkadvantage

I have completed all 6 levels and am stuck at 180 Stars. I have a least 2 or 3 stars on every lab – will try your tricks :)

hannahsox

A Friendly Tip: If you need a higher score on a radiation level, don’t try to finish clearing it with a bunch of moves to spare. The game will give you power-ups, but they also use a lot of your moves and don’t give a very high score. If you really want a high score, try getting a singularity (5 atom power-up) and a line (4 atom power-up) power- up next to each other and then switch them. This gives all the other atoms of the same color to have the line power-up. Great way to get points!

1donnaw

I can’t seem to get more stars on some levels. Also I don’t know how to get friends to help me. How does that work. I play it everyday.

Chiny

I know what you mean 1donnaw, some of my games I try again and again without ever getting more stars. But I keep trying and trying. In order for friends to help you, you have to try many times (not sure how many) on a game without EVER passing. Then, your friends that play Goober’s will receive a screen the first time each day they go into Goober’s Lab that says “Help Your Friends With Boosts”, if they send you a boost then you will have the option to use your boost when you play that game. The boost shows up by the beaker for the game. I think the boost you receive will give you 5 more moves. Unfortunately, if you pass the game, even with just one star then your friends can’t help you with boosts. Hope that makes sense and that your friends will send you boosts. Be sure to send your friends boosts, too! Good Luck!! You can friend me and I’ll help you, my user name is 4chiny.

Eilish

I’ll try to explain the method that seems to work best for me. I have finished every lab with all three stars with the exception of Lab 6, Area 3. I have only been able to get 2 stars in that game. It’s a tough one, but I play every day because I love this game, and now that I have 215 stars, I HAVE to get the last one. That’s just me. My challenge to myself was to play without purchasing anything extra. I might have to in order to get 3 stars in 6-3. My USUAL method in MOST games is, relax, play slowly, and study the game board with every move. Look ahead for what will happen if you make a certain move. Plan (if you can) to line up certain atoms to get the most out of the NEXT move. This may be a little hard with timed games, but soon, it gets easier. The main routine, depending on the availability of possible plays, is to play from the top down , then the sides, then the bottom. I also try to use up all the remaining plays myself, rather than allow the remaining play to be played out by default. You might be missing out on some major scoring, if you don’t play them yourself. I know it LOOKS like you score big, by letting the game play itself out, but not always. I have first place in almost all games….even Lab 6 Area 3 with only 2 stars. It takes a score of 80,000 to get 3 stars. I have improved my previous score to 71,525, but it’s still not enough. I started to challenge myself to be first in every game until I thought about my friends who would also like to have a first place score. I am now happy to get all three stars, no matter where I place among my friends. They deserve to be in first place as well. I hope this helps you to achieve YOUR goal. Just relax, move slowly, have fun. Eilish

shananski

I agree with everything Eilish says! I also have 3 stars in every game in every level except Lab 6, game 3. It is a really difficult game in which to achieve 3 stars. I keep playing it everyday, hoping that I will. I wonder when the next Lab will be available, as it is my most favorite game in the arcade because it is so challenging (& i don’t have use arrow keys).

Comments are closed.