Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 55 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  mommybear 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

i don’t like it how spree and jumbleberry fields got moved. I liked it when they were at the top where you could get to them easily. now they are in alphabetical order so it makes it harder to find them and to play them. :((((( ~ Jayfeather ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

This isn’t really about the Arcade, but I can’t find anywhere else to put this. Remember the bats that fly around in the the Gem Hunt? Well, as it turns out, they aren’t just for decoration. If you follow them until they disappear, they vanish on top of or next to a rock you can click on. I’ve found that the majority of the time, the rock that the bat led you to contains an uncommon gem. I hope this helps avid gem collectors; I know it’s helped me!

style808

wow! I am going to try that!

gabby1960

Thanks, I’m going to try that since most of the time I come out of the mine empty=handed!

gabby1960

Thanks, I did try this and it helped. Got a gem almost every time – sometimes common, sometimes uncommon, but a gem! Found the same to be true with the spider, found gems in rocks next to where the spider vanished!

Fracktail

Wow, I never even thought of the spider! I just noticed the bats because they were always a nuisance to me; now I know that they at least have a purpose. I’ll have to try it with the spiders, though!

Hhayes

Yeah I picked up on that a couple of years ago but normally it doesn’t work for me and I get SLAG.

crystal33447

oh hey guys! i have a problem. yesterday i thick it was i go to 600 and i did not get a trophy? gennelle please help! well bye!>: sad face

crystal33447

does anyone know a trick for wacky zingoz? i know mike probably does! (: (: (: (: well bye!<:

Borntoplay

I will help anyone with lily padz 2 just reply to this post with what level and where in the level you are stuck on the first hint is I have found it is best to use internet explorer for this game on fire fox it starts glitching after level 5 but I have not tried google chrome with it

prprprprp

I’m on level two….I always drown as soon as I hit the first lily pad. LOL! :)

Borntoplay

as soon as the level starts hit the right arrow key and then jump with a halfway full bar at a 90 degree angle

prprprprp

Ok, thanks, I’ll try that! :)

Comments are closed.