Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 57 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  mommybear 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

libertynews

I can’t get kinzpost sorter to let me pick up the boxes, anyone else having trouble?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mommybear

I’ve gotten that pop-up message as well. The game thinks we are inactive when we’ve been playing an arcade game for awhile. It’s very frustrating. And yet another thing for Webkinz to fix.

beerfeet

Gennelle my pet keeps asking me to play Wacky Bingoz and I can’t find it!

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

You’ll find a link to it from the Today’s Activities page.

choover143

When you click on Today’s Activities, it is usually on the right in one of those boxes. They rotate, so give it a minute if it is not there when you first go there.

cattycornr

Does anyone have any hints about “hatch the dragon”? The closest I have come is a pair of eyes, then I run out of moves.

Pupwolf

Hi cattycornr! I’ve won Hatch the Dragon several times, mostly because I was familiar with the games 1024 and 2048 which have been out a few years. The Hatch the Dragon concept is identical to these games. The best advice I can give is to try to never move anything down, always move up or sideways. Also, keep the top row filled when you move the other rows left or right, so the top row remains stationery. That way I can use the top row to advance the progression of the egg to the Dragon moving right to left, so that the very top left corner is the winning image. I hope that all makes sense. Also, try downloading the game 1024. Working with numbers made more sense to me than pictures, but helped “break the code” for mastering the Webkinz version.

I was just playing Polarberry Jam for the January Challenge, and all the sudden, in the middle of playing, a box pops up asking me if I would like to stay logged in (the same box that pops up when an account is logged into, but remains inactive for ‘x’ amount of time). I of course clicked ‘yes.’ I then could not get the character to move in the game, making me lose my last life. (I know this isn’t exactly a tip or trick, but I couldn’t find a forum on problems and glitches with Webkinz World.)

Oh my goodness, the same thing happened to me! I hope they fix it soon…

Comments are closed.