CONTEST OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA AND THE USA (some exclusions apply).
- These are the official rules (“Rules”) for the “Points A Day Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”) which is offered by Ganz (“Sponsor”). By entering, each entrant (“Entrant”) is deemed to agree with the Rules. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- This Contest is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. If the participant is a child under the age of the majority, his or her Entry must be submitted by his/her parent or legal guardian. Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Promotion begins on March 11, 2017 9:00 Eastern Time (ET) and ends on March 17, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period“).
- Between March 11 and 16, Six (6) prizes will be awarded each consisting of 50,000 Ganz eStore Points (the “Prize”). On March 17, one(1) grand prize will be awarded each consisting of 100,000 Ganz eStore Points (the “Grand Prize”). Approximate retail value of the Prize is $100.00 CDN. Subject to these Rules, prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Promotion Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value for any of the prizes at any time during the Promotion.
- Every day between March 11 and 17, 2017 (the “Draw Days”), at the Sponsor’s offices in Woodbridge, Ontario, during its regular business hours, a random draw for the Prizes will be held from among all eligible Entries (defined below).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, go to www.webkinz.com, log in to your Webkinz account on your computer and play to submit your entry (an “Entry”). All eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the random draw for 50,000 eStore Points (March 11 – 16) and 100,000 eStore Points (March 17). Logging in on a mobile device is not a valid form of entry. All players that log in on a day during the pomotion period will be considered for that day’s prize.
- Limit of one Entry per person per day during the Promotion Period (with a maximum of seven (7) Entries throughout the Promotion Period). Limit of one prize of eStore Points per person per Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. However, residents of the Province of Quebec and the States of New York and Florida are not eligible for this Promotion. If the Entrant is a child under the age of 18, his or her parent or legal guardian warrants that such parent or legal guardian has read and consents to the Promotion Rules before any Submission is sent to Sponsor.
- You are not eligible if you are an employee of the Sponsor or of its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies, advertising or promotional agencies or a member of the immediate family of any such employee. For these Rules, “immediate family” includes spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, whether living in the same household or not.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Once a day, one (1) eligible Entries will be selected by random draw from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The first Entry drawn will be selected as that day’s Prize Winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Selected entrants will be contacted by KinzPost. The prize will be automatically awarded to the Winner’s webkinz.com account. This process will be repeated until all prizes are awarded. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- By accepting a Prize, each Winner confirms his/her compliance with these Contest Rules. In addition, each Winner is deemed to agree to the use, without compensation, of his/her image, statements about the Promotion, name and city of residence in any publicity campaigns related to the Promotion or the Sponsor generally.
- By accepting a Prize, each Winner is deemed to accept all risk of loss, injury or any other damage which may arise in connection with his/her participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance of any Prize. In particular, each Winner releases and discharges the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related and associated entities and their respective employees directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, and administrators (collectively, the “Releasees”), from and against any and all claims, actions, costs, liabilities, judgments, damages, obligations, losses, penalties, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever (including legal fees) in any way arising directly or indirectly out of any injury, loss, or damage that the Winner may suffer as a result of, or in connection with, his/her participation in the Contest, and/or his/her acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light. Further, each Winner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all damages, loss and expenses (including legal fees) which may be suffered directly or indirectly by reason of any breach or alleged breach of the Contest Rules or his/her acceptance of any Prize.
- Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and any agents shall not be liable for any failure of any web site during the Promotion; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or any agents for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and agents will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Promotion.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, to withdraw or amend this Promotion in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Promotion as contemplated by these Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Promotion are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. By entering this Promotion entrants agree to abide by these Rules and grant permission to the Sponsors to contact them with respect to their Entry.
- In the event of a dispute, prizes will be delivered to authorized account holder of the webkinz.com account submitted at the time of claiming the prize. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an username by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning usernames for the domain. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the webkinz.com account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the webkinz.com account associated with the selected entry name change. The Sponsor’s server records shall be the sole determinant of the time an Entry was received.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion or amend these Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice or obligation.
© 2016 Ganz. All rights reserved.