Submitted by: Bell with Lissa
What you need:
- 1 9-inch pie crust for the top
- 1 9-inch pie crust for the bottom
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 cups sliced apple
- Pie Plate
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and salt. Mix in the apples.
- Place 1 pie crust in pie plate.
- Pour apples into pie plate and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust. Pinch the edges together to seal the two crusts. Cut out slits at top of crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 50 minutes, when the crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through top.
Do you have a great idea for a craft, recipe or party game? We’d love to hear them!