Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Fracktail

Right now, my Signature TImberwolf Akela is decked out in a Vampire Costume, Wonderful Whimsical Top Hat, Wing Tip Shoes, and Tabby von Meow Glasses (which will soon be replaced with a Majestic Monocle, if I can ever get one :P). Not exactly the most conventional outfit, but I like the classy outfit. Besides, unconventional is the new conventional nowadays. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1fatcat

I love the sparkly silver tuxedo on my cocker spaniel Max :) Recipe for jacket: kinzville academy slacks, tiara, tuxedo jacket. For pants: Tan suit pants, sparkly pink bow, tuxedo shoes.

Queen

My Arabian horse, Vanessa, always has the yellow cami and jean capris with blue Crocs on hold just in case she needs to look like a model on a go-see ;) The outfit is super cheap at the Kinzstyle outfit but it’s super cute too! It got 5 on the Runway and it’s available to everyone :D go check it out! ~Queen

alaska267

My Rockerz Papillion Bow looks SUPER cute in her stylish city dress, hot pink studded shades, and gleaming gold sandals.

Queen

That sounds soooo cute! ~Queen

alaska267

Aww, thanks! You should really try that one out if you have it all!

Wishtuli

I think my favorite outfit is Too Cool ball cap, red and black leggings, those papillon rockerz shoes, and the rockerz jacket. sorry if i got the names wrong, I practicaly quite webkinz since they took out most of the kinzchat plus rooms. :’(

Comments are closed.