Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppypower04

I have to admit I LOVE pink, I design plush webkinz clothes made of old clothes right now my Golden Retriever Daisy is wearing a hoodie I mad for her with red and pink xoxo pants she is so cute! but my favorite virtual outfit right now is my Pink Ponies outfit she is wearing a red carpet dress with some sort of e-store tiare and red ruby slippers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My favorite outfit is my Zircon dress, the enchanted tiara, and the glass slippers.

Fracktail

That sounds awesome! I bought some Estore things, too, but I wish I’d saved them, since they’re selling pets at 5000 Estore points now. I foolishly spent mine on a mathematics suit and nerdy glasses, and I wish there was an option to seek Estore items and get your points back. Except I would keep the nerdy glasses without hesitation, because they are just that awesome. NO REGRETS

EvaGray

I want to buy a lot of outfits for my pets, but most of them just say that I shouldn’t buy them. what is the best outfit that I could buy without spending a bunch of money.

Fracktail

I am by no means a fashion expert, but I hope I can help you. If you want something cheap, there’s always the classic bows (pink, blue, and red); those only cost 15 KinzCash. They’re a little plain, but I think they’re cute. I think that the Blue Bow, a Good/Bad Fairy Shirt (found in the Charm Forest), and the Powder Blue Skirt is a cheap but pretty outfit.

My best pet outfit is my cupcake dress and my snowflake slippers :sophie

goppy10

my fave pet outfit is the Prismatic Dress (Dude hat, Flower Power swimsuit top, wide tan pants) with the Pink Bow. i have more favorites, but the computer is acting wierd and not letting me log in on webkinz. it also won’t let me see sertian anoncment’s. :(

Comments are closed.