Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

fun752

What I like to dress my Golden Retriever in is the clothing machine Groovy Retro Jeans, the Bubble Vest, the Ruffled Sequin Sandals, and the Flower Hair Clip that was in one of the floaty clickys a while ago. On my Pink Poodle, I like to put the Cute Cropped Jacket, Jegging Capri Shorts, Slouch Boots, and again, the Flower Hair Clip.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SaveTilikum

The outfit I have created looks great on Primrose or Mosaic, my friesian and white arabian! For a shirt, buy the Lightweight Striped Top for 280kc. This will provide the opportunity for your pet to try some winter stripes! There are two options for pants: It depends on if you want your pet to stick out or blend in! To be the highlight in a crowd, purchase the Yellow Rain Pants for 50kc. If your pet is shy, you should rather choose the White Jeans for 75kc. The Black and White Sneakers for 45kc add a nice touch to your outfit. Last, to top off your pet’s outfit, buy the daisy hair clip to add a little accessory for only 15kc. I hope you buy this outfit for one of your pets! ~Tilly

etncpink

OMG that is SO awesome! I am totally gonna try that outfit, SaveTilikum!

seyram4

I have to admit GREEN will really stand out. But you can try different colors at once, if the colors MIX. This is Rosie, my Black Poodle speaking: ” You HAVE to check out the Deluxe outfits. There’s too much discrimination going on around here.

etncpink

A real good casual\fancy outfit I came up with is so cute on my SilverSoft cat, Cupcake (All from the kinzstyle outlet!!!) The hat is…… the Blue Bow (15 kc)! The Glasses are……… The European Flare Shades (70 kc)! The skirt is……… The Blue and Green Kilt (105 kc)! The Shirt is…….. The Autumn Knit Sweater (150 kc)! And finally…… The shoes are…… The fall leaf boots (95 kc and deluxe only)! Whip these on your SilverSoft cat (or any other pet)……. And Voila! You have a super cute kitten all set to be fashionable, and play! I hope this outfit works out for you! :) :D

etncpink

This is Cupcake my SilverSoft cat speaking: “You guys HAVE to try on this outfit! it is my favourite! I truly recommend this outfit! Meow!!”

Fracktail

My hyena of questionable sanity named Helix is currently wearing a Floppy Red Hat, an Autumn Striped Sweater, Green Pants, and B-Ball Shoes. This is by no means the “best pet outfit”, but I thought it was funny so here it is. (I briefly considered giving him nerdy glasses but decided against it. They don’t really fit his character.)

Comments are closed.