GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nettne2

Please help, I did not receive a deluxe gift box today 12/15/16. how do I get it? I also have an open package for kinz post stuck in my dock, will kinzpost fix itself? I have cleared cache etc nothing fixes these items. thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

If you are a Deluxe member, you get a monthly Deluxe gift box on the first of the month (or as soon as you sign up for Deluxe). On Deluxe Day, there is a special gift, but you must visit the Today’s Activities page to claim it. If you have a package stuck in your dock, contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com and they can remove it.

Is anyone else having problems trying to enter the Club House on Vacation Island?

anon55

Yes, however, only during the “party” hour. Any other time I get in.

Thanks for answering. The last few times I’ve tried to go to Coral Cove was during party time! If I want to go to the buffet, I’ll pick a different time.

obrew1

Is anyone else having trouble with the treasure hunt on Webkinz Newz? I have been stuck on clue #5 for a loooong time! Ive been to all the “prizes in December” articles and still cant manage to get to the next clue! Someone please help me thanks :))

AGH I DONT WANT ANYMORE EMAILS

sally
        Key Master

Click on your username to open your profile. Then click on Subscriptions. You can then unsubscribe from threads. Hope that helps! :)

MACS1

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! WebkinzX challenge is almost over and I still don’t see the challenge icon in my pets’ rooms. How can I access the challenge?

Comments are closed.