GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

My renewal month was January. I purchased a second deluxe membership in November and we never received the points or the prizes. There was supposed to be another pet and a few other things. I emailed customer service, and they responded that I requested to have my Epoints sent to my parent account, and I can click it to download them to webkinz for the kids to use. Three was only 1500 points which is what is given for the monthly membership. I can’t even upload them. How can I get the prizes that came with my renewal of the deluxe? Also, I do not want them on the parent account. They are for the kids and I need them to go to their account. I have a little girl who was very disappointed and the other kids that play are losing interest. . Please help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tabbito76

I don’t know if this is the correct place where I can do a question but I haven’t seen Nafaria in my game exchanging stars in a while. Is it not going to appear again or is it just a problem with my account?

idk, if this is where to ask this but, I haven’t received my deluxe box for February? this has happened before, was it because I didn’t sign in one the first of the month? because I usually sign in whenever the month starts, and it will be in my dock.

sally
        Key Master

Is this your renewal month? If so, you’ll receive a box when you renew

suze01

What is your NEW e-mail address for the e-store? The one in contact us no longer works. Please advise as we can no longer contact you.

sally
        Key Master

The email address for eStore Customer Service is ganzestorecs@ganz.com

I don’t know if this is where I put this but I’m missing a Webkinz. I used to have a tan chihuahua but it’s not on my account anymore.

Comments are closed.