Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

sugarqueen

Hi I am new to forums :/ I don’t have any rockerz food, but I have a lot of other foods :) I have: okapi, love frog, emperor dragon, blufadoodle, color splash tiger, sugar coated kitty, sunset giraffe, orca whale, bald eagle, pink poodle, hedgehog, and pink glitter fish for now. If you need any, let me know. I have more in my room, gotta go check! :) ~sugar

LambTyler

Hi sugar queen! When I get a chance I will take a look at that list and tell you what I need! Thanks, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi Sugar! So I looked at your pets and out of those I would love the food from the emperor dragon, sugar coated kitty, sunset giraffe, orca whale and bald eagle. My username is Bubblon. Thanks, Lamb

TinaKitty24

@sugarqueen, do you think you could send me a Sugar Coated Kitty PSF? Please add me: I’m TinaKitty24. Thanks! (oh and Lamb, I hope you don’t mind me asking this on your forum. Sorry if you do mind!……)

epicshine

oh i have the black friesan pet/ ill send?

LambTyler

Hi epic shine! I am done with my horse foods, I no longer need those any more. But thanks anyways!

epicshine

heyo! i have the alfalfel from the gray arabian horse (idk which horse exactly) ill send?

TinaKitty24

Hi Lamb. What PSF’s are you looking for now? Hope I can help.

LambTyler

Hey Kitty! Right now I am collecting rockerz foods. The list is on page 19. Thanks, Lamb

TinaKitty24

I have the Funky Fish Sticks (Rockerz Cat) PSF. I’ll let you know if I find any more Rockerz PSF!

Atomton

Hey Mark, the big benefit is you can enter contests to win free e-store. Plus all of our WKN’s friends are on and posts come up right away. Sorry been so busy-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom. That does sound fun I might get a account, I wanted to ask Becky a question, but it didn’t go through, and not your fault that you’re busy, Mod. get so slow around here, I hope they are working on the New Forms thought, I remember reading something from you saying that you sent me something from A.P. I haven’t received yet? Anyway See you around W.W.

Atomton

I am sorry if I didn’t go through. That was a month ago so I really don’t remember anymore. If I did send you a food item, did it help you for the SC challenge?

markg97

Hey Atom. It’s not a problem about the Gift, it’s the thought that counts, Yes you did help with the SC Challenge. And See you around W.W. Hope the new form come soon!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.