My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 3,088 replies, has 239 voices, and was last updated by  Webkinzluverjklll 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bepoodlepal

Hi everyone, im looking for some deluxe stuff: fabulous flapper dress, the four deluxe pieces from the winter clothing line, the blue hockey helmet and jersey from the wheel, the bouncy castle from the challenge, fun to be young theme pieces except the owl chair. Im also looking for some older stuff too but i decided to keep this list recent. Just lmk what you would like, i can give kinzcash coins for the outlet clothes if youd like, i have a few psi, rares, exclusives, a bunch of random clothing and items so lmk. My wwid is bepoodlepal. Thnx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@bepoodlepal, I have the blue hockey helmet. I would love to give it to you.

bepoodlepal

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, awesome! I sent a fr your way. If i understand correctly you’ll send me plumpy glasses and ill send you the cool sport shades. And the blue hockey helmet is free? Or is there something you’d want in return. Just let me know, thanx a bunch! :)

It shows that your comment is awaiting in moderation. I can’t see what you wrote, but I can see that you wrote something. I’ll reply to you tomorrow. If I can

bepoodlepal

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, Oh okay i saw the response below and if you want to do it via the trade room thats fine. Based on webkinz world time (kt) which is three hours ahead of my time, most times are ok for me, but here are a few good time ranges: 4pm-8pm (kt) any given day usually, same for 10pm-1am kt. Im not available this morning but i am most other days, except sunday, available from 1pm-2:30pm. So as you see theres a pretty good range of availability, so just pick any time. for future reference in the trade room ill be a vampire bunny name vladira and you can pick which clubhouse, though if you friend me it will be easier to make sure we get to the same room in the kinzchat clubhouse because of the friend finder thing. just lmk.

@bepoodlepal, You can have the Hockey Helmet for free :). Okay! I’ll give you Plumpy’s Glasses for the Cool Sport Shades. I’m in the Central Time Zone. I’m an hour behind the Webkinz Time Zone. I want it to be in the Trading Room. Oh and btw, I just got the Rockerz Studio Headphones from trading, so no need to look for them at all. I don’t want to send anypony something in the KinzPost because I don’t know if somepony would trick me and just keep my item and not give me their item. I’m not saying you do it.

bepoodlepal

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, i understand the kp thing. i dont think you answered my “question” of where and when. If by trading room you meant the kinzchat regular (not plus) clubhouse trade room, sure sounds good. But even though im available at all those times im not always in the trade room so we have to decide on a time that we’re both gonna be there. So what do you think about 6:00pm kt today or tomorrow? Just in case you respond after they stop moderating this forum, I’ll be there at 6:00 to 6:30 kt regardless, so if you see my post and have the time, stop on by. :)

@bepoodlepal, sorry that this is a late response! I usually get on late at night. Thanks you for understanding my KP thing. Tomorrow on January 18th, I will not be available. If I was available, it’d be at night. Like after 10 my time. KinzChat will work for me. I’m a Deluxe Member on my other account. Is there anything Deluxe that you want? I can give it to you if you’d like. It’s for free. 09xStarlightx09 is a Full account. My other account is Deluxe.

@bepoodlepal, what does the Fabulous Flapper Dress look like? I want to keep my Fun To Be Young pieces. Do you have the “Daring Den Slide”? It’s a PSI from the Webkinz Signature Artic Fox. And do you also have the “Dressing Room Vanity”? It comes with the Webkinz Rockerz Cat. And one more thing, do you have the “Groovy Solo Stage”? It came with the Webkinz Rockerz Cow and I’m looking for it.

@bepoodlepal, I’ll try to get the Plumpy’s Glasses to you sometime soon. Will sometime on Saturday work for you? Like, 12:30? I’m talking about my TZ. I live in the Central TZ. That’d be 1:30 Webkinz Time. I’m just super sorry if you don’t get your Plumpy’s Glasses in time.

bepoodlepal

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, as in 12:30 pm? works for me. :) i got the dress in the trade room today so i no longer need it, also i don’t have those rockerz items unfortunately. Ive only just started picking up rockerz stuff and i dont have much of it yet, no to the slide as well. Well the only deluxe thing i need that can simply be bought is one of the aqautic theme deep sea dining chairs. However if your talking about past deluxe challenge or deluxe day items as well, theres a list of those too.

dogfish

@mylittlepony2010eg. Hi, why don’t you simply ask bepoodle to send first? They have been trading here for years and are totally trustworthy. You are new, right? It is really hard to set up TR meetings for all trades here. If this doesn’t work out I will send the items myself to bepoodle. @bepoodlepal, I would send you some items but I am very confused by now with your list lol I do have the bouncy thing l can send, and will wait for your updated list DF

bepoodlepal

@dogfish, thank you very much for the gifts! All thats left that i need from the list above is the fun to be young theme items except for the owl chair. also im posting a list of other deluxe items i dont have separately as a reply to myself as well. @MyLittlePony2010EG13, dogfish is right of course i could just send first to make it easy, just lmk if thats ok with you so i know you’ll check your kp if i do.

@dogfish, yeah, I’m a little new to WKN but… I’ve been on WKN before without my account. And no, I AM NOT NEW TO WEBKINZ WORLD! I’VE BEEN A MEMBER EVER SINCE 2005! I just never know who I can trust with my Priceless items. I’m sorry that I lost my patience. I love and want my Priceless items, but I just want to be a normal Webkinz Player. I used to be a KEWL KINZ, but I don’t want to be anymore.

@bepoodlepal, I’m not that sure about it yet. I know that you’re very nice but I still don’t really know yet. I just want to trade on Saturday. Oh, and don’t expect me to be on Webkinz RIGHT AND STRAIGHTLY AT 12:00. I usually “Sleep In” on Saturday so yeah. It might end up being 12:37 actually. But you never know. I have church on Sunday, Saturday, and Wednesday. So you never know. But I’m sure that I can send it to you and that your nice. I just don’t know yet… ~rad3-09x

bepoodlepal

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, thats fine I didn’t want to push you. Im gonna try to be there a little before and stay for at least 45 minutes after if not closer to an hour and trade with some other people. So im not worried about it being rigid. :)

bepoodlepal

Deluxe items i need: comfy wicker bench, kinzville academy flagpole, spring fling fun slide, wicker table, springtime table and chair, enchanted turret, golden stone path corner, comfy wicker chair, purple dragster, fun to be young theme except for the owl chair.

Okay, see you there! I’m Peppermint Mocha Joy the Holly Fox.

Oh gosh! I’m sooo sorry @bepoodlepal! I couldn’t make it in to the TR at 12:30! I’m super sorry!

bepoodlepal

Im still here, are you available still?

bepoodlepal

Well i left now but if your available at any time today or tonight, please tell me when. ill be there

My Priceless items that I have for Trade are: Plumpy’s Glasses, WZ Jeans, Backward Ball Cap, Rockstar Sunglasses, Emo Jeans, Black Ripped Jeans, Rockstar Torn Jeans, B&W Cat Costume-Feet, Purple T-Shirt, Orange Camo T-Shirt, Figure Skates (The ones that retired in 2005), Hockey Skates (The ones that retired in 2005), Candyland Dress, Rockerz Canvas Shoes, Sailor’s Dress, Sailor’s Cap, and the Rockerz Puppy Hat. I forgot what the real name to the ROCKERZ PUPPY’S PURPLE HAT that came with it. It’s a purple hat that came with the Rockerz Puppy. It’s a purple sideways hat. That’s all I can say about it. Anyways, all of these are on “My For Trade List”. They are “My Priceless Items That Are Up For Trade”. Please let me know if you want any of them. I am willing to give all of those items. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz. ~MyLittlePony2010EG13~

bepoodlepal

Hi @MyLittlePony2010EG13, i have the cool sport shades on your want list and i wondered if youd be interested in trading plumpy for them? Just let me know :) also i have studio headphones from rockerz but im not sure if those are the ones you meant. So lmk about those also.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – Please please please can I trade for the WZ Jeans? What are you looking for? I’ll trade almost anything I have for it. Also would love the Plumpy’s Glasses, Black Ripped Jeans, Rockstar Torn Jeans, & Orange Camo T-Shirt. I have a “For Trade” list on this forum a page or two back, but if there’s something you want that’s not on it, just tell me. Like I said, I’m willing to trade almost anything for the WZ Jeans.

@doodlebug72898, I’ll look at your “For Trade List” and see if there’s anything there that I would like. I just have one of each item in my “For Trade List”. I’ll give you a reply after I see it. Are you doodlebug1221 on Webkinz? Cause I think I’m friends with you then.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – I have the Polarberry Pants and the WackyER Zingoz Baseball cap if you’re still looking for those.

@doodlebug72898, I just got those from one of my friends so, I really don’t want them anymore. Furniture? Hmm, what kind of furniture do you have? I still can’t find your list, so you’ll just have to Re-Tell me. I’m looking for musical stuff. You know, rockerz items? I have most of the rockerz pets but I want some of the furniture. IDK when I’ll send you a FR. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on webkinz. That’s my other account. Starlight has most of my priceless items. My other account, radishbird3, has some priceless items too! I have to sometimes go back and forth on both accounts, so don’t expect a strait answer to be friends.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – Click here. http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/my-for-trade-list/page/102/ My trade list is too long to repost when it’s only one page back. The only rockers item I have for trade is the Rockers Limo.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – Also, I’m doodlebug72898 on WW, just like on here. :-) What is your WW un?

@doodlebug72898, I could not find your “For Trade List”. What do you have for trade? I just need to know. I can give you my WZ Jeans.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – My trade list for Furniture only is only one page back on page 102, near the top of the page. There are two lists because the list was so long.

dogfish

@doodlebug72898. I am mortified! You have never told me you needed wacky. girl, I will be PM ing you when I get home.Hugs, DF

@dogfish – Hugs!!!!! Thank you!! You are simply the BEST!!!

libertynews

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, Hi, oh yea I would like to trade for the plumpy glasses and WZ jeans but you’ll need to give us some idea of what you want for them since they are so priceless. un libertypom

@libertynews, I will not have the Plumpy’s Glasses anymore. I am giving them away to bepoodlepal.

dogfish

@libertynews. Hi, how are you? Good I hope. I will send you an item you can use to trade later today, when I get home and can do a search. Good Luck, LOL I will check to see if it worked out. DF

libertynews

@dogfish, Hi, I have been good, just trying to stay warm, it has been so cold. Thank You so much for the outfit. I think it is so cute, I’d rather keep it, if you don’t mind. If I understand the items are already traded anyway, and that is ok. Take care :) liberty

dogfish

@libertynews, good decision , LOL The forum is very interesting to be sure. I have enjoyed reading it daily. If you do trade what I sent, know it is promo and should get you a good item in trade. Take care, DF

libertynews

@dogfish Hi, you have made me the happiest and best dressed WW player ever! Thank You for everything, you are so kind. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. liberty

greenmagic77

HI my user is greenhorse77 if you want to friend me. i really want the blue pants with a w on the side, the licorice dress, cotton candy dress, and headphones. i have the candy dress, the purple fairy den dress, the sailor dress, and tons of psi i could trade for. if you want to just send it to me my user is above. thanks:)

If anypony needs any of the Priceless items, I can give it to them. I have most of them

bepoodlepal

Hi @mylittlepony2010eg13, what are you looking for in exchange for priceless items? There are a few i have bean looking for, for instance white ears and plumpy glasses if you have those. My wwid is bepoodlepal in case we work something out

amazingv100

If you are simply giving them away, I would love to have any of them you do not want. I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank You! :) @MyLittlePony2010EG13

Alphaowlbear

I would love to have any priceless item. I’ve recently returned to Webkinz after a long hiatus. What would you like in return? My wwid is alphacat.

ShanTilley

Hi MyLittlePony2010EG13 I have been looking for the cat outfit. I only have the hat so I still need the shirt, pants, and shoes. Please let me know what you would like in return. My Webkinz UN is AuntLulu123. Thanks!

Hi everypony! Sorry this is a late response! @bepoodlepal, Sure! I would love to give you my Plumpy’s Glasses for the Sport Shades! Lets make a time and date for it in the TR. What would work best for you?

@ShanTilley, I only have the feet to it. I can give you the shoes. Will sometime today work for you?

Does anyone have the rare Jolly Holly bed from Dec. Peek-a-Newz to trade. I have the magnificent wardrobe or the captured criminal chamber or the Nightmare tower, PSI from the vampire bunny to trade for it. Let me know. My UN is chicklet711. Thanx!

Thanx to everyone who read this. Someone contacted me and I got my Jolly Holly Bed for the Nightmare Tower.

dogfish

@hannah5banana, Hi, I sent you a FR from my mango acct. Look for me on the other forums. I gift only and never need anything back. If you are new LMK, I have lots of older things. Nice to meet you, If you are not new and use several users LMK. also. DF

Hey everypony! I’m not giving them away for free. I’m looking for somethings that are hard to find. 1. Sprinkles Donut Outfit, 2. Ultimate Sleepover Stickers, 3. Cool Sport Shades, 4. Trading Card Wizard Glasses, 5. WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap, 6. Dragonfly Costume, 7. All of the Elephant Costume Pieces, 8. Little Artist Dress, 9. Rockerz Headphones, 10. Girly Green Gown, 11. Polarberry Pants, and the 12. Cat Ear Toque. I don’t have the Licorice Dress, White Ears (Bunny Ears), Fairy Den Dress, or the Headphones that you have up for trade.

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – I think I have the WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap and the Polarberry Pants, but I will have to check. If I have them, will you trade me them for the WZ Jeans and the Black Ripped Jeans?

Comments are closed.