My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 3,109 replies, has 240 voices, and was last updated by  libertynews 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi!! Does anyone have the raizel slide, millie’s slide, or the campkinz boat bookshelf? If you have one of them, let me know and I may have something you want. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

Whoops, that post was supposed to be on this account; sorry!!

@B00T00 – you are so generous, my wonderful friend! You’ve sent me some AWESOME stuff the past couple weeks! THANK YOU!! What can I send you in return? Anything? You’re the best!

HI everyone! I have some stuff I am looking to just trade for items I do not have! Below I have listed what I have for trade: Cupcake chair, dress rehearsal costume rack, Lion topiary, Manic Magic Audience chair, rink side lamp, super fan toy chest, speedy sleeper bed, wallowing tub, 2 webkinz carez dining tables, two webkinz carez dining chairs, Fancy frozen vase, daisy doe holiday plush, wheat fields window, and this months deluxe box outfit. Let me know what you guys are interested in! (:

bepoodlepal

Hi @malicelastrange, im interested in your deluxe box outfit, webkinz cares dining chairs. I have many random things for trade so ill list a few: far north sleigh, hatch the dragon trophy, football theme room divider, elf patrol communicator, clam shell, blue backpack, black bear cub plushy, etc… if your interested in any of them lmk or just tell me what else you would like. :)

Hey everyone! As you all know I have been posting about my Priceless Items for Trade. I have been in the Trading Room earlier and I got rid of some of my items. So here are a list of the ones that I have left in my “For Trade List”. The Rockstar Sunglasses and the Backwards Ball Cap. I have thet Plumpy’s Glasses up for Trade too, but I am giving them away to one of my friends named bepoodlepal. I traded most of these items to people in Webkinz that have stuff that I want. I want to give everyone a BIG thank you for helping get rid of most of my things. ~rad3 and 09x

And both of them are SOLD!

pippa12

Hi @MyLittlePony2010EG13, are your Plumpy’s Glasses still available?

Hi @pippa12! Yes, they are still available. But I was planning on to give them to @beapoodlepal. Is there anything that you were looking for that I could help with? Oh and @beapoodlepal, I am sorry again. Hmm, I have a HUGE test coming soon this week so I’ll be studying. Will sometime on Saturday work? What Time Zone do you live in? I’m not asking for your personal info or anything like that. I live in the Central Time Zone. It’s an hour behind the Webkinz Time Zone. =)

Hi! I am hoping i can find someone to trade with me here. When im in the trading room no one ever wants to trade with me ): I guess I dont have good stuff but i’m just trying to get rid of duplicates and have fun! Not looking for anything crazy in return, just no sport themed items. Have a RUNNING SHOE RACER, WONDERFUL W WALLPAPER, and SNACK CART STOVE! Thanks (:

dogfish

@MaliceLaStrange, I’m not a big trader, and never hit the TR, but I do have extra items and would be happy to increase your trade items. I have a lot of unopened adoption boxes and you can have any good stuff I get from them. Please send a FR to clo91. I spend tons of time de-cluttering that acct. So would be happy to get that extra stuff off. I only ever need a note back, so I know you got what I send. LMK what your user is. DF

amazingv100

Hello, Dogfish! Would you mind sending me some of the Pet Specific Items, Exclusive Items, and Superbeds from your unopened adoption boxes? Thank you! :) @dogfish

dogfish

@amazingv100, my bff redcherry pointed out that my post sounded like I was gifting my PSI, sorry. I meant the blue boxes I had 11, but they are gone now. I sent you 2 bed boxes and next time I get the blues boxes I will send the items to you. If you tell me which exclusives you need I will check what I have in storage. Some I gift, but not all. If I am low on retired then , no, I won’t go under in numbers. I am very picky with my tea carts as an example. LMK DF

Hey @MaliceLaStarnge! I would love to trade with you in the Clubhouse! What’s your username on Webkinz? I can friend you and send you the Running Shoe Racer. You don’t need to send me anything back. My username starts with and 09xSx09 btw. I love to trade! I’m Deluxe BTW.

Comments are closed.