My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 862 replies, has 134 voices, and was last updated by  mamasbaby07 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

The following items are gone on my list.: Gift Tower Storage, Grand Estate Sofa, Poofy Poodle Couch, Holiday Spirit Slide, Gift Wrap Bed, holiday nutcracker clock. I now have these items in their place including the ones on my previous list: Chewtastic Coffee Table, Tiki Hut Bed, Classic Car Booth, Country Bed, Dog Bone Sofa (estore one), Rocket Ship Bed, Wagon Wheel Sofa,Time Machine
      Santakinz Helper Workshop
      Santakinz Village Workshop
      Santakinz Bed
      Tinkerpunk Organ
      Soda Bottle Rainbow Fountain
      Snow Patrol Mobile
      Soda Machine Fridge
      Spellbound Palace Bed
      Spotted Bed (from Mobile)
      Superfan Stove
      Superfan Study Station
      Superfan Swivel Chair
      Superfan Toy Chest
      Superfan Wardrobe
      Sweetstuff Sofa
      Toadstool Trampoline
      Tyrannical Rex Slide
      Webkinz Nut Nightstand
      Webkinz Superfan Dresser

My wish list is now: Neo-gothic piano, Neo gothic dress & shoes, Pilgrim’s shoes (guys and girls), Persian Flooring, Egyptian WP & Flooring, Dragon Superbed, Viking Superbed, Alexandrite Lamp
      Amethyst Birthstone Lamp
      Aquamarine Birthstone Lamp
      Diamond Lamp
      Aries Zodiac Symbol Decoration
      Viking Superbed (Retired)
      Dragon SuperBed (Retired)
      Webkinz Day 10 Wardrobe
      Dragon Wings
      Zodiac Air Costume Top, Bottoms, Shoes and these 3 candy canes :Christmas Party Candy Cane, Candy Cane Cocoa, Candy Cane Milkshake.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi kitkat8765. I will trade you the Neo Gothic piano for the Tinkerpunk organ. If that’s acceptable, we can just add it on to the trades we are already doing. Thanks!

I sent you the Egyptian Wallpaper and Flooring yesterday. Were they not the ones you wanted? Also, I am interested in the Santakinz Helper Workshop, Village Workshop, and Bed, but I don’t have any other items on your wish list. Would you consider trading for a Super Bed box or some KC coins?

kitkat8765

Yes, they were. I made the list before receiving…or I didn’t know which was which. lol I also have the piano now. Do you have any of these Persian items? Persian Princess Regal Robe
            Jade Persian Rug
            Feast of Fruit Table
            Blue Minerat Vase
            Sofreh Dining Table
            Sultan’s Settee
            or the Viking Bed or Winter Staircase oh, and I don’t need a bed box or coins right now, but thank you.

I have Jade Persian Rug, Blue Minaret Vase, Sofreh Dining Table, and Sultan’s Settee. Would you trade for the Tinkerpunk Organ?

leenie

@kitkat8765, I sent you back the stocking decoration that I did not need along with Zodiac Air clothes and Amethyst Birthstone Gem Lamp. If you still need a Candy Cane Chair, send me an apple.

kitkat8765

I thank you soooo much for the Air outfit and lamp. I do still need the candy cane chair and peppermint chair, but I’d like to send you more than an apple. Is an apple what you really want??

leenie

@kitkat8765, I am looking at your trades below. I would like to avoid sending items that @eaves is also sending. I don’t think that rare Persian furniture is worth estore items, by the way. I usually trade rare furniture for rare furniture or something else of similar value.

kitkat8765

@leenie My problem is that I only have e-store items to trade except for w-shop and KinzStyle Shop items. I figured an e-store item could be worth a few rare items. It is to me, because that is the only way I can get them without waiting to luck up on them popping up in the curio shop at the exact time I happen to be on here. And I’ve not accumulated many since March. The items I trade are ones that I got multiples of from Mystery Boxes, Stockings, bags, etc. I would buy those to get certain items and many times, I’d get the same thing over and over. Of course the items I like the least are the ones that aren’t tradeable. I understand how you feel, just please understand why I do it. Any item I have sought out and purchased individually in the e-store, is not something I would ever trade. Nevertheless, I thank you for all of your help.

kitkat8765

Name is kitkatt7654 Clothing Items I need and 1 other item Purple Wizard Shoes (a floatie and they are lavender)
      Cave Explorer Hat and Shirt (Guys)
      Pilgrim Top/Shirt and shoes/boots (guys)
      Pilgrim’s Dress, Shoes
      Snowflake Overall Shoes/boots
      Zodiac Water Symbol Top, Bottoms, Shoes
      Zodiac Air Symbol Top, Bottoms, Shoes
      Neo-Gothic Dress
      Topaz(Nov Floatie) Lamp need 2 Clothing for TRADE : Snowflake Overalls
      Sugarplum King Robes
      Webkinz 10 King Suit
      Webkinz 10 King Crown
      Webkinz 10 King Shoes
      Snowflake Robe
      Gingerbread Suit
      Gingerbread Shoes
      Gingerbread hat
      Polka Dot Party Dress
      Penguin Dress
      Farmer’s Wife’s Dress
      Mint to be Shoes
      Mint to be headband
      Southern Belle Dress
      Southern Belle Shoes
      Southern Belle Hat
      Lovely Lavender Dress (from clothing shop)
      Pink Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      Black Winter Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      From Mobile: All 3 white hats, polka dot Party dress, polka dot pants, White Shirt, Black Cargo Pants, Dark Denim Skirt.
      Also…All outfits from the KinzStyle Shop (not to be confused with regular clothing shop) including
      Red Dotty Party Dress
      Rose Party Dress
      Shimmering Gold Dress
      White Tiger Print Dress
      Angel Dress
      Freeworld Rocking Pants

Hey, kitkat8765! I just received your haunted house, school desk and snowman fridge gift – Thanks so much! I have 1 topaz lamp, I will send it.

OOPS! That wasn’t from you, I’m sorry!

kitkat8765

Do you want your lamp back? :)

eaves

Hi @kitkat8765! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the wonderful gift you sent. I could send you the Purple Wizard Shoes, Boys Cave Explorer Hat and Top, Zodiac Water Costume Bottom and Shoes, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Flat Screen, 2 Neo Gothic Night Stands, and 2 Topaz Birthstone Gem Lamps. I am interested in your Poofy Poodle Couch, Over the Rainbow Bed, Grand Estate Sofa, Holiday Nutcracker Clock, and Gift Tower Storage, but I will leave it up to you what you want to send back. Oh, and of course I will wait until the comments above mine get moderated before sending. Your friend, MrsEaves :)

kitkat8765

You are more than welcome, and there was no need to send anything in return. However, it is much appreciated. I would love to have the Neo Gothic items. I think I’m in a couple of other trades for Neo Gothic items, but if I get more than one, guess I will have 2 gothic rooms. :) The Grand Estate Sofa (I believe) is in a trade. So is the Clock. I’m new to trading, guess I shouldn’t be in more than one trade at a time. lol

kitkat8765

Hi @ eaves I sent you 3 items today and got a message saying I had sent you something already, but the items didn’t go back into the dock. Did you get the package with the Over the Rainbow bed? The Nutcracker clock, grand estate sofa and gift tower storage are no longer available. I have received the other items mentioned already.( think you sent some lol) Am still in need of Neo-gothic piano, and pilgrim shoes (both boys and girls). Also looking for aries zodiac wall decoration, Dragon wings, Candy cane couch & chair and flying saucer that was on one of the wheels. Zodiac Air outfit. Also looking for 3 candy canes….candy cane cocoa, candy cane milkshake, and Christmas Party Candy Cane. Please let me know if you got the package I sent earlier with the bed. and let me know what else you need.

eaves

@kitkat8765, yes dear, I received your lovely gift today. Thank you so very much! I have not yet sent you any of the Neo Gothic items – are you still in need of the bed, TV, and night stands? I do not have the piano, unfortunately. I can also send you some of the gem lamps you are looking for, as well as the Aries Symbol Wall Decoration, Persian Palace Flooring, and Aztec Stone Circle Flooring. I am very much interested in your Dog Bone Sofa, Super Fan Stove, or Purple Snowflake Ornament, if they are still available. I will also check to see if I have extra of the Candy Cane Chairs you are seeking.

kitkat8765

Hi, I have all of the Neo-gothic items now except the outfit. and do you know if there was a rug, curtains or chair that matches the couch? Also, Are the “side tables” the same as any end tables? I thought maybe they had end tables to match the coffee table. I will send the items you need. Do you have the Peppermint Couch and Chair? or Flying Saucer that was on the wheel? I’m also looking for these Persian items:
              Persian Princess Regal Robe
              Jade Persian Rug
              Feast of Fruit Table
              Blue Minerat Vase
              Sofreh Dining Table
              Sultan’s Settee

eaves

@kitkat8765, I do not believe so, you can find all the items from that theme on here: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/items/neo-gothic-theme but who knows, there may be some eStore Neo Gothic themed items, or new ones that just haven’t made it onto the Kinzapedia yet! I think I sent you the green and red couches yesterday, I can send you the chairs today along with a Feast of Fruit Table – I will see if I have more items off your list. Also, if you are looking for anything else, let me know!

1234Tike

@kitkat8765- I can give you all three white hats, pink buckle shoes, and the black cargo pants from mobile. What do you have to trade? My Un is 479pig.

kitkat8765

I’m sorry, I have those. I need a space between my “want” list and “have” list.

hi there @kitkat8765! Do you still need the pilgrim dress and gingerbread man shoes? If so, I will gladly send them to you :) I need nothing in return. Hope you are having a wonderful week! ~PJ5

leenie

@princejackson5, is you account still non-deluxe?

hello there @Leenie! I hope you and your family are doing very well! :) Yes, I am still non-deluxe. I don’t have the funds right now to upgrade, but that’s a ok :) I appreciate my full membership :D Are you searching for anything in particular these days? If so, I would love to help out a fellow friend! ~PJ5

leenie

@princejackson5, I can send you the deluxe clothes in exchange for a note. You can pay it forward.

thank you so very much @leenie for the clothing! I just love them and appreciate them so much! Thank you! If you need anything, I would absolutely love to help you out. Have a wonderful day with family, friends, and webkinz :D ~PJ5

kitkat8765

Thank you so much for this offer. I totally missed it until today. I’m sorry. I have both items now, but greatly appreciate your offer. Is there any Deluxe item(s) you need that I could send? Have you ever seen the clothes from the KinzStyle shop? Is there something I can send you from there? Is princejackson5 your user name?

kitkat8765

user name kitkatt7654 Want List:
      Topaz (Nov) Lamps (2)
      Viking Superbed (Retired)
      Dragon SuperBed (Retired)
      Neo-Gothic Bed
      Neo Gothic Fireplace
      Neo Gothic Flat Screen TV
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair
      Neo Gothic Night Stand x2
      Neo Gothic Arm Chair
      Neo Gothic Curtains
      Ancient Civilization WP & Flooring
      Persian Wallpaper and Flooring
      Aztec Wallpaper And Flooring
      For the Superbeds or Neogothic items, I will gladly send estore coins for you to buy a new bed, etc. Items for Trade
      Fairy Den Bed
      Fairy Den Gazebo
      Fantasy Coach Bed
      Festive Feast Dining Table
      Gemstone Chair
      Gift Tower Storage
      Gift Wrapped Bed
      Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table
      Gnarled Pumpkin Chair x2
      Gold Glitter Cottage
      Golden Gorilla Slide
      Grand Estate Sofa
      Green Mystical Ice Sculpture
      Red Mystical Ice Sculpture
      White Mystical Ice Sculpture
      Holiday Nutcracker Clock
      Holiday Spirit Slide
      Home for the Holidays Piano
      Honeycombed Wardrobe
      Inflatable Palm Tree
      Melting Chocolate Couch
      Moon Rover
      Neo Gothic Toilet
      Over the Rainbow Bed
      Playpen Trampoline
      Poofy Poodle Couch
      For other Neo Gothics or Rares on my want list:
      Medievel WP & Flooring
      Neo Gothic Dining Table
      Neo Gothic Dresser
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table

Hi, kitkat8765! I have these: Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Bed, Neo Gothic Flatscreen TV, Neo Gothic Dining Chairs (4), Neo Gothic Night Stands (2), Aztec Wallpaper, and Persian Palace Wallpaper. I would like: Fairy Den Bed, Fairy Den Gazebo, Gift Wrapped Bed, Gold Glitter Cottage, Grand Estate Sofa, Holiday Nutcracker Clock, Holiday Spirit Slide, and the Poofy Poodle Couch. If you are willing to trade these things, let me know. I will send some of the things from my sparklefairyflower account.

kitkat8765

Yes, I’m interested in everything you offered. I will trade all of the items you asked for. Can I keep the lamp lol? My user is kitkatt7654 Ive already accepted your FR. Do you know if there are “floorings” to go with the WP out there anywhere? I’m also looking for the Egyptian WP/floor …..I forgot to put on there., just in case you have that as well and wish to trade it.

Anonymous01

@kitkat8765 I am not sure if you knew this already, but the items you have are worth way more than what you are trading them away for. A lot of your items are eStore stocking or promo items that cost real money to buy, whereas the Rare items you are asking for can be bought with just KinzCash at the Curio Shop. Your items are worth about 10X more than those Rares. A fair trade would be more likely all the Neo Gothic items you want for one promo or stocking item. Please do not take this the wrong way – I am only trying to help you not get scammed into giving away your (or your parent’s) hard-earned, real money items for a few Rares that anyone can get. If you are unsure of values, you can search them up online – there are websites out there that can help you figure out how much your items are worth. Or you can ask anyone here on this forum who is knowledgeable about values, I am sure they will be happy to help. I hope this has been informative to you, and good luck trading!

Yes, there are floorings to both of those. I just didn’t have them. There is also an Egyptian wallpaper and flooring. I have an extra set of those, and I will send them from my sparklefairyflower account.

kitkat8765

I sent you 3 of the items already. Did you receive them?

Yes, I did. I was just going to see which items I had said I would trade so I could start sending them to you, when I saw the post from Anonymous1. Do you want those items back? Do you still want to trade the items we had decided on, or do you want me to send more things?

kitkat8765

No, I made a deal and it is fine. Enjoy your items. :) I’m learning.

Katf15

@kitkat8765 Hi I have the neo gothic tv to trade. Also have one neo gothic side table and dinning chair. I don’t know if you were looking for them but i have the wallpaper and flooring and the bookshelf as well. Let me know what interests you. KATF15

kitkat8765

Hi, I’m interested in the chair, side table, and tv. What would you like?

kitkat8765

I already have them. But thanks for the offer.

keuka01

@kitkat8765 – I have the Moon Rover and Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table. What will you give me in trade for them? PLMK. Thanks. My UN is suze01

kitkat8765

I have those too. Those are under my “for trade” items. :) But thank you

flingading9

Hi @kitkat8765 I’m interested in your Honeycombed Wardrobe, Green Mystical Ice Sculpture, Red Mystical Ice Sculpture, White Mystical Ice Sculpture, Gold Glitter Cottage, Golden Gorilla Slide, and gift tower storage. If you have any of those left (I didn’t check your other replies) and would like to trade…from your want list I have Dragon SuperBed, Neo-Gothic Bed, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Flat Screen TV. I have PSI including Rockerz items and Signature if you’d be interested in any of those for a trade let me know and i’ll list them. Thank you, flingading9 (also my UN)

kitkat8765

I will trade you the Honeycombed wardrobe, One of the Mystical ice sculptures (you choose) and the Gold Glitter Cottage for Dragon bed, Neo-Gothic Bed, and Neo Gothic Fireplace. Does that seem fair to you?

kitkat8765

Or I can trade Honeycombed Wardrobe, Gold Glitter Cottage (or gorilla slide) for the Dragon Bed. Do you have the Neo-gothic piano by any chance? I no longer have the gift tower (I’m sorry).

kitkat8765

What is your user name? Is it the same?

kitkat8765

Sorry, but I have those items now. Thank you for your interest.

I have lots of rare items for trade. I have most of these themes: Neogothic, Medieval, Princess (or Countess or Baroness), and I have some of the Persian theme. I also have a few Superbed boxes to trade. I am looking for retired superbeds, the dragon bed and the flower power bed. My UN is REDUNDANTZERO. Thanks!

Katf15

@REDUNDANTZERO HI! I have the dragon superbed and I also have the daredevil bed which i think is retired. Let me know if you want one of those. I am interested in your super bed box. Let me know. KATF15

Hi Katf15! Thanks so much! I already have the daredevil bed. I will gladly trade you a super bed box for the dragon bed. I will send it from my sparklefairyflower account. Will you please send the dragon bed to the sparklefairyflower account, also? I just sent you a friend request.

Katf15

@REDUNDANTZERO I just saw this. Sure. Thanks so much! Hope you like it!

kitkat8765

@Redundantzero Hi, thank you so much for the trade. I can’t wait to finish that Neo-gothic room. Can you send the side tables before the dining chairs? lol I finished sending your items. I sent 3 to each of your accts. One problem, when I went to send the poofy poodle couch, it wasn’t there. I must have traded it. I deeply apologize. I sent an e-store item in its place, and I hope you like it. If not, let me know what you want in its place. Also, I sent the freeworld rocking pants for the pilgrim dress that was from a previous post. A couple of questions strictly for information purposes. Does the Persian and Ancient Civilization WP have flooring to match? And is the Pyramid floor Aztec or Egyptian?

I’m so sorry, Kitkat8765! I think I sent the chairs first. Thank you so much for the pants! I will send the pilgrim dress tomorrow. I understand about the Poofy Poodle Couch. Yes, the Persian and Ancient Civilization themes have flooring. The Pyramid Floor is Egyptian. I actually found an Aztec floor (I didn’t think I had one). If nobody else is set to trade you one, I can send you mine. Thanks so much!

leenie

@redundantzer, I already sent Kitkat8765 the Aztec flooring.

kitkat8765

@Redundantzero Thanks for everything.

1234Tike

Does anyone have any rare items for trade? Here are some things I could trade you- Imperial Urn, Neo Gothic Dining Table, Campkinz Marshmellow pit, Dex Dangerous Standee, Doc Nutritionist outfit, or the snowflake side table. My UN is 479pig.

keuka01

@1234Tike – I would like the Neo Gothic Dining Table and the Imperial Urn. Here is what I have for trade: Medieval Chest, Wild Safari Print Screen, Flying Cozy Carpet and Gold Leaf Dining Table. PLMK what you would like in return. I’m also still looking for the Nutcracker Princess Hat and an Enchanted Tiara. For these two items I have Nutcracker Princess Skirt, 2 Nutcracker Princess Boots and 4 Gingerbread Man. Thanks. We are already friends. My UN is suze01

1234Tike

@keuka01- Sure, You can have the Imperial Urn and the Neo Gothic Dining Table. Could I please have the Flying Cozy Carpet and the Medieval Chest? Thank You! I will send your things over now.

DELLINGER

@aviary5 I have one pair left! I am interested in the Baroness Bookshelf, Neo gothic Fireplace and Neo gothic Dining Chair if you have any of those. I will send you a FR. Thanks!

Hi @eaves! I’m interested in the 2012 Touring Van, teal punk riot dress, and webkinz butterfly wings if they’re still available. JLMK! ~*JaneOfAllTrades~

@Keuka01, Yes, they’re still available. I’d love the flying cozy carpet! My UN in pianogigirl. I’ll send you a request!

aviary5

@DELLINGER Great! I have extra extras of all three items and sent them. I am happy to make the trade. Thank you

DELLINGER

@aviary5 I sent you the shoes and a few other things just to say thanks! Enjoy!

eaves

@zootzoot Do you happen to have the Amethyst, Aquamarine, and Diamond Gem lamps? If so, I would like to trade for those – let me know! MrsEaves

eaves

Hi @smally224, I could trade you the Kinzville Academy Cracked Bell, Kinzville Parade Chair, Webkinz Nut Nightstand, Flora’s Flowerpot, Venetian Mask, Anger Shirt, Fear Shirt, Sadness Shirt, Disgust Dress and Joy Dress for your Join the Adventure Sleeping Bag, Road Trip Sleeping Bag, Rockerz Fountain, Summer Lounge Chair, The Amazing Escape, True Love Tree, Bird’s Nest Wreath, and Green Apple Basket, if they are still available. If not, could I ask what other items you have for trade? Thanks! MrsEaves

keuka01

@smally224 – I would like your Elegant Golden Tiara, City Chic Sunglasses, Cave Potato Plant, Colorful Stones, Golden Gown and Monkey & Monkey Banana Tree. For Trade I have the Doghouse Bed, Darling Winter Coat, Orange & White Soccer Jersey, White Soccer Jersey, Green Cat Ear Toque, Crafty Fairy’s Cloak, Country Party Dress, High Cut Runners, Magic W Toque, Butterfly Sky Top and Witch Dress (black). PLMK if we can make a deal. Thanks. My UN is suze01

eaves

@JaneOfAllTrades Yes, they are still available and that would be perfect! I will send a FR and the items as soon as you accept. Thanks! MrsEaves

eaves

Hi @JaneOfAllTrades, I’ve sent you the 2012 Touring Van, Teal Punk Riot Dress, and Webkinz Butterfly Wings a few days ago. If you could uphold your part of the trade, that would be great. My UN is MrsEaves – thanks!

zootzoot

@eaves I believe I have all of them. Let me check and I will send.

smally224

I can give you everything but the Amazing Escape. Is that still okay or do you want something else instead?

keuka01

@JaneOfAllTrades – OK. I’ll send the cozy carpet when you send the fr request. Thanks. suze01

eaves

@smally224 If it’s possible, could you replace the Amazing Escape with the Cloud Crisp Cookie, Creme-de-la-Creme Sundae and Roserina Blushini (foods)? I will start sending today, thanks! MrsEaves

smally224

Yeah that fine!

vita1961

@DELLINGER Okay I sent it!

1234Tike

@eaves- Could I please have the Clover patched Couch, the webkinz newz newspaper box,and the Teal punk riot dress? I can give you any three- Campkinz Marshmallow Pit, Dex Dangerous Standee, Playpen Trampoline, Silent Night Christmas Tree, Snowflake side table, Doc Nutritionist Outfit, Yellow Woolen Coat, or a beautiful ball gown. My Un is 479pig.

cuddlyfur1

Do you still have any of the Anger shirt, fear shirt, sadness shirt, disgust dress, or joy dress left? I’m looking for these! I have some retired exclusives, neo gothis rares, and pianos looking for good homes! Anything specific under those categories you re looking for?

keuka01

@eaves – Do you still have Wacky Thanksgiving Plushy, Bouncing Christmas Gift, Enchanted Tiara, Monkey & Monkey Banana Tree, Wacky Slippers, Lemon Lime Sash, Purple Santakinz Cap and Perfect Gift Mug? For Trade I have the following: Card Collector Flip Flops, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Huggy Hoodie, Wool Scarf Jacket, Trading Card Game Jacket, Maple Leaf Toque, Bunny Bow Hat, Garden Gnome Hat, Panda T-Shirt and Dwarf Shoes. Plus I have some rares and exclusives. Just Ask for anything as I might have it.. PLMK if we can work out a trade. Thanks. My UN is suze01.

keuka01

@eaves – I would also like Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy. Thanks. suze01

Hi there, @DELLINGER! If still available, may I trade for the Zodiac Earth Costume Hat, Bottom, Shoes, and Enchanted Tiara? Also, if you happen have them, I would very much like to trade for a Rainbow Cloud Hat, Snowflake Ear Muffs, and Angel Halo. Thank You! : ) Here is a list of Furniture/Objects that I have for trade: Loader Lounger, Be Mine Heart Chair, Friends 4 Ever Heart Chair, Dessert First Dining Table, Gingerbread TV, Gumdrop Lamp, Pretzel Window, Ribbon Candy Chair, Sweets and Treats Divider, Chewtastic Coffee Table, Cat Sofa, Cat Ottoman, Royal Cat Chair, Silver Sofa, Funky Chair, Orange Table, Pineapple Lamp, Rice Paper Divider, Space Wallpaper, Space Poster, Rocket Ship Wallpaper, Rocket Ship Bed, Secret Headquarters Chair, Thinking Chair, Treasure Chest, Wooden Chair, Wooden Coffee Table, Wooden Stool, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper, Science Poster, Webkinz Doodle, Cookies SantaKinz, Desk Gyroscope, Markers, Top Record Place Setting, and Cuddly Rug. Please let me know if there is anything you are interested in! ^-^

eaves

@1234Tike Hello, I would love to make a trade with you, but I do already have all of those items. Do you happen to have anything else for trade?

eaves

Hi @cuddlyfur1! Yes, I do still have all of those clothes. I am not looking for anything too specific right now, but I would love to see what retired exclusives, rares, or pianos you have to trade, if you do not mind listing them here. Just let me know, and thanks! MrsEaves

Hello, Pricelesseater, and welcome back! I couldn’t begin to tell you what those things are worth, but you might check in the Kinzapedia for their value. If you can’t find exact values,it would just depend on what you think is reasonable. If there’s anything you’re interested in trading for, please list what you would like and what early exclusives you have to offer. I would be willing to trade for some early exclusives or holiday items. Since you haven’t been on in a while, I may have some newer things that you’d like. Send me a friend request. I’m REDUNDANTZERO.

@eaves, SO sorry it took so long! I’ve been busy this past week and haven’t gotten on. I just sent the items though! Thanks so much! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

eaves

No problem, @JaneOfAllTrades! I got them :) Thank you so much for the trade!

1234Tike

I also have a Bellacourt Blooming Flower (rare item), Camping BBQ, Grand Empire Chest, Speedy Sleeper Bed.

Hi, JaneOfAllTrades. I hope you had a great holiday! If it’s not too late, I was wondering if you still had the campkinz sleeping bag, the cave down arrow sign, the cave potato plant, the cruisin deck chairs, the speedy sleeper bed, the unbirthday party chair, the sovereign stained glass window, and the Alyssa House candelabra? I have a Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Side Table, Webkinz Day Party Table, Webkinz Cares Garden Statue, Vicountess Vanity Table and Chair, Sultan’s Settee, Pop Diva Karaoke Machine, Machu Picchu Pedestal, Lovely Garden Mosaic, Incredible Levitating Pet Illusion, and Hollow Log Lounger to trade. Are you interested in any of those? Send me a friend request at REDUNDANTZERO. Thanks!

eaves

Hi @keuka01, I do still have all of those items. I am interested in the Card Collector Flip Flops, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Huggy Hoodie, Wool Scarf Jacket, and if they are available, the Crafty Fairy’s Cloak and Nutcracker Princess Skirt. I was wondering if you happened to have any of the following rare items: Caesar’s Chair, Captured Criminal Chamber, Desert Destiny Window, Mad Hatter Chair, Neo Gothic Dining Chair, Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, Tribal Totem, or Turquoise Dining Chair. Let me know – thanks! MrsEaves

keuka01

@eaves – I do not have the Nutcracker Princess Skirt anymore and the only rare on your list I have is the Desert Destiny Window. However, I do have these rares: Medieval Curtains (2), Sofreh Dining Table, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Blue Minaret Vase, Ascended Princess Throne, Viscountess Vanity Dresser, Baroness Bookshelf, Gold Leaf Dining Table, Imperial Urn and Wild Safari Print Screen. My exclusives are Rocket Ship Lounger, Time Machine and Swan Boat Car. I can get any exclusive from the Wish Machine as I have numerous tokens. I also have the Doghouse Bed. Are you interested in any of these items? PLMK. Thanks. My UN is suze01

keuka01

@eaves – On the last day I got the Nutcracker Princess Jacket. Are you still interested?PLMK. Thanks. suze01

eaves

@keuka01, I would like to trade the Enchanted Tiara, Purple Santakinz Cap, Wacky Slippers, Lemon Lime Sash, Monkey & Monkey Banana Tree, Bouncing Christmas Gift, Perfect Gift Mug, Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy, and Wacky Thanksgiving Plushy for your Blue Minaret Vase, Desert Destiny Window, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Imperial Urn, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Card Collector Flip Flops, Crafty Fairy’s Cloak, Huggy Hoodie, and Wool Scarf Jacket. Let me know if this works for you. I will send a FR from MrsEaves, thanks!

keuka01

@eaves – OK! Done. Thanks.

@DELLINGER Oh! I just received the Zodiac Earth Costume Hat and Shoes in a recent trade. If you still happen to have those other clothing items ( Especially the last three! ^-^ ), feel free to let me know whether you see anything you would like to trade for :D Thank You! : )

eaves

@keuka01 Thank you again for the trade, dear. I do already have the Nutcracker Princess Jacket, and am looking for the skirt to go along with the outfit, but thanks for the offer. Are you still looking for the Elegant Golden Tiara? If so, can I ask what you are offering for it?

keuka01

@eaves – Thanks for the trade and your welcome. I’m not looking for the Elegant Golden Tiara anymore as someone was graciously kind and sent me 3. Thanks again. Have a nice day. your friend suze01

Hi @REDUNDANTZERO! All of those items are still available. I’m interested in your glam boutique side table, incredible levitating pet illusion, and pop diva Karaoke machine! Just let me know what you’d like to trade! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

Oh, hi there, @REDUNDANTZER! If possible, would you like anything for your Hollow Log Lounger? I happen to have some other car-themed items (Catalytic Coffee Table, Garage Walpaper, and Tool Chest Dresser), as well as a Loader Lounger, Treasure Chest, Silver Sofa, Funky Chair, Black and Gold Guitar Chair, Rice Paper Divider, Dog Side Table, Hydrant, Wagon Wheel Table, Wooden Chair, Wooden Stool, Wooden Coffee Table, Rocket Ship Wallpaper, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper, Space Wallpaper, Space Poster, Science Poster, Sci-Fi Movie Poster, Sweets N Treats Room Theme items ( Be Mine Heart Chair, Friends 4 Ever Heart Chair, Dessert First Dining Table, Gumdrop Lamp, Pretzel Window, Ribbon Candy Chair, Sweets and Treats Divider, and Chewtastic Coffee Table), and a Cave Down Arrow Sign. ^-^ Please let me know if there’s anything you are interested in! : )

Oh, @ REDUNDANTZERO ! ^-^ If you would like, please check my replies for a list of items that I could trade to you for the Hollow Log Lounger, and let me know if there is anything that interests you. Thank you so much! : )

Lizzie1997

what hat do you need?

Lizzie1997

I have the dragon queen robe

Lizzie1997

I think I have the yellow or orange plasma ball.

Lizzie1997

I have three pianos.

I would but I collect them,and just need one more to complete my collections.

Wait! How do you get estore points again.

allypally01

cool

Can I have your Cat TV?

I have a lot of Pricless items for Trade.

@Puppypower4, I would love to have the Hula Skirt! Is it still avalible? I would LOVE to have the skirt. Is it still avalible? I really want the skirt. I have the rest of the outfit to it. I’m radishbird3 on Webkinz. Please forgive me if you see my comment and reply to it and I don’t answer it in a week or more. Is there anything your looking for specific? I may or may not have it. If I don’t, I can look in the Trading Room or one of my other accounts and see if they have it. I will tell you and give it to you.

BrennaBrenna

Hey radish! We’re friends on webkinz, this is powerflame. Anyways, do you still need hula skirt? I have it.

BrennaBrenna

I have the fairy falls forest tiara, do you happen to have gold bow, unicorn outfit, sunflower dress, gem cars, or any cool promos?

kae

are any of these available yet and what would u like for them message me back ASAP thx :)

bubbashuka

Hello! Wow, that’s a big want list! I will invite you; I have quite a few things. :)

bubbashuka

@Starmutes: Friendly face flower, neo gothic flat screen, and neo gothic coffee table were gifted! :)

Hey bestieeeee

hi! i am interested in the Haunted Dungeon gate you have for trade! My username is magicalgurl45.

heidivike

Hi Hi Hi!!! FYI I am away from flash player. I am with my husband in Manila. I will return to Webkinz World in about a week. I have my iPad but clueless on flash player. I installed years ago with success, but then with changes, they did not work for Webkinz. Have fun and I’ll see you soon!

jammershark

@gadspets I have the year 3 print. I have been looking for a 10 Year Magic W Pup and a few trophies to complete my collection. I already have MANY diamond apple. I know I am responding to this 4 years late, but I thought I would just let you know.

Comments are closed.