My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 1,744 replies, has 185 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 3 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

gadspets

I am looking for the Webkinz year 2 and year 3 prints to complete my collection. I have some prints I can trade. I have years 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10. I also have all of the cakes except year 3. I have some trophies I can trade as well. I have years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10. I have some Diamond apples, decorative cornacopias and have a 10 year Magic W Pup code I can trade. I really want prints year 2 and 3 to finish off my collection.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

@gadspets I have the year 3 print. I have been looking for a 10 Year Magic W Pup and a few trophies to complete my collection. I already have MANY diamond apple. I know I am responding to this 4 years late, but I thought I would just let you know.

jujubee2553

I have any current mobile item up for trade! I am looking for a beach ball bean bag chair and some plushies, like the rafi, sera, zum, king fish, white tiger cub, black bear, holiday plushies, or pink and blue bff plush. If you are looking for any mobile item, just tell me which one you need, and please tell me if you have one of the items i need!

082003m

I have the zum plushie. In return I’d like the purple mocha low bed off of mobile if that’s fine with you.

082003m

TO: jujubee2553 I have the zum plushie. In return I’d like the purple mocha low bed off of mobile if that’s fine with you.

082003m

jujubee2553 I am not going to keep checking this page to see when you answer so please just post something on the current page and say who you’re talking to. Even if I haven’t posted in a while I still read all the latest posts. Thanks 082003m

TONYA363

Hi @RANDAPANDA523, Is there anything as an old retired you would be kind enough to send to my daughter in exchange for the retired gas pump & dragster? Also do you have the young duck hood we could trade??

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523..I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME FOR YOU…..SO FRUSTRATING WHY THEY WILL NOT POST…I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

hi guys! its me! again! for, like, the gazillionth time! here again with yet another list of every single thing ive got up for trade so this might be long XD I REALLY need these items: plumpy’s glasses, fairy falls charm tiara, sailor hat and dress, fancy forest dress, red velvet cupcake costume, amethyst princess dress, lilypad dress, snow queen dress, elegant victorian dress and hat, estore promo clothes, psi, the like. my webkinz username is beva4 so send me a friend request if you want to be friends or if you have a spare or somethin :) i’ve got TONS of space on my friend diddley-doo, btw :) MY UPDATED LIST OF ALL THE STUFF I’VE GOT UP FOR TRADE: CLOTHES: amanda panda dress, be mine sneakers, ballerina costume, blue floral dress, bramble circlet, candy corn witch dress, candy crown, candy factory overalls, candy tank top, charmed dress, cheerleader tank top, cloud adventure pants, color storm tankini top, cool collar coat, country party dress, fairy ball gown, flowery print dress, fuzzy winter hat, ghost pirate hat, gift box shoe, gingerbread shoes, gold rock and roll sunglasses, gold vogue vampire belt, green cat eared toque, leopard tank, light up sneakers, lilac sparkle dress, louie’s mustache, the complete MAZIN hamster stunt outfit, golden ball gown, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, navy suit jacket, noir detective trench coat, pink diving bell bottom and flippers, pink floral dress, pink tam, pixie’s wings, rainbow swimsuit, red dotty party dress, sham rockin’ bottom and bandana, spirit squad uniform, spring sparkle dress, sweet star hat, the complete trading card game outfit, turquoise one piece shorts, twilights ball gown, wacky cheerleading dress, winged tee, winterfest parka, zodiac air costume top and shoes, zodiac fire costume top and headdress. FURNITURE : carrot car (PSI!!!), boomin green chair and sofa, classic movie studio directors chair, experiment station 1 and ultimate experiment station, explorer super bed, garage wallpaper, green crystal flower, green grass wallpaper,love topiary, picnic time basket, pink w pattern wallpaper. silver treasure chest, st. patty’s jukebox, stardust dreams superbed, stratospheric teapot, sweet stuff sofa, sweetheart bed, webkinz clubhouse welcome sign, willow’s tree. RARE ITEMS: ancient civilization wallpaper, ancient wading pool, elegant victorian fountain, freshly planted garden, golf cart, hand sculpted bird bath, her serene highness sofa, master grill, neo gothic fireplace and dresser, royal red carpet, royal reign carpet, stone speedster, sultan’s settee, victorian garden bench, works of art shrubbery. EXCLUSIVE: ancient aztec stone statue, antique lamp post, bulldozer, circus ball trampoline, golden apple tree, lions topiary, medieval canopy tent, melting chocolate couch, mining cart, northern lands statue, running shoe racer, school house desk, swan boat car, wacky clay sculpture, wooden horse toybox, 4-wheel ATV, big city streetcar, haunted painting, dancing zingoz, holographic globe, principal office window, royal blue jewelled egg, webkinz arcade sign, zangoz chocolate fountain. OBJECTS: ruby gemlamp, alexandrite gem lamp, amanda panda poster, ancient bronze fairy shield, amethyst gem lamp, aquamarine gem lamp, boris plush toy, cloudy scroll, floras flowerpot. freaky moon window, fred rover poster and plush, friends of the earth trophy, ghost pirate plush, hamster ball wall chandelier, happy pirates portrait, princess magic mirror, male fairy plush, megaphone lamp, peridot gem lamp, pig album cover, pink crystal paper weight, pisces symbol, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, potted pink lily, prestos magic hat, rose zircon gem lamp, sheldon plush, shipwreck in a bottle, sign of hope, sovereign stained glass window, spotted leopard script, topaz gem lamp, white terrier album cover, yeti mountain window (PSI!!!!), and zap’s plasma ball. thankyou for reading this incredibly long list of every single diddley doo i’ve got up for trade (lolly :) and reply if you are interested!!! if you responded before to one of my posts, i probably responded back, but if i didn’t, let me know! it might take me a while to respond because i can only log in on the weekends, but i’ll get around to it!!! okay, im done talking

jujubee2553

@that_bethiegirl2015 I am looking for a ghost pirate plush, but i don’t have any of the items you are looking for! Is there anything else you may possibly need that i might have? thank you!

@jujbee2553 do you have any psi? thanks for replying :)

Hi, @loue354, just saw this message. I have already obtained the elegant equestrian helmet, googly glasses, and ringmaster top hat, but thank you for offering. I posted this in another post to you a few minutes ago on the other thread, but I actually was in a trade with redcherry for 2 of the 3 items you sent at the time I got your KinzPost…haven’t answered yet because I was waiting for your post to finish moderating so I could see what you said before sending anything back. I got the checkered shirt and nakama’s t-shirt in that trade, so don’t really feel right taking yours too? I can send those back if you wish. I would love to keep the other item, the Alvin shirt, and I do have an extra ducky hood. Can send that, along with the other 2 pieces if you want them back, in exchange for the Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt you sent. Is that fair for you? Just let me know, thanks. –RandaPanda523

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523..I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME FOR YOU…..SO FRUSTRATING WHY MY POSTS ARE NOT WORKING…….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

TONYA363

Thanks as always! @DOODLEBUG72898 I WILL SEND YOU OVER SOME FOOD FROM A COUPLE OF NEW DISPENSERS MY DAUGHTER GOT :) xoxo @TONYA363

Sandmania

Hi @ruthie53 sorry for the delay, I recently had to get my phone checked in so I wasn’t able to get into the mobile app. I think I will have it back by tomorrow, so I should be able to send you the rest of the items then. I hope you had a nice Webkinz Day!! ~S

redcherry783

New friends! LOL. I will be more than happy to send you a FR from webflu. Happy Webkinz 10 birthday to you too! :)

skydemonwolf

@tonya363 I am on your friends list . ^_^ I am Nightsky92

082003m

My username is 082003m. I’d love to be friends with you. I’ll send a request right now.

MirandaElan

I’ll send more plushies. I have an extra bunny zangoz :) Do you still have the experiment 1 station?

Pinkle2324

I’m sooo sorry. I gave it away to my sister so SHE could finish her Kooky Scientist Room. Is there anything else you are looking for? What’s your username? I’ll send you a FR :)

MirandaElan

No problem! I don’t need anything else right now. Did your sister get her kooky room done!? I’ll check and see if I have any beanbag chairs. UN=elanshaw -> we are already friended :)

Katf15

DOODLEBUG72898 YES, SORRY I COULD NOT FIND OUR POSTS. I WILL SEND YOU THE FLOORING!!! KATF15

@katf15 – Great! Sorry for the slow response, I’ve been away from a computer for the last few days. I’m still up for this trade if you are! Would you mind sending first or meeting in a trading room?

@katf15 – Hey so sorry for my delayed responses – I was out a lot last week. Do you still want to trade my Dragon Fire for your Neo Gothic Flooring?

Katf15

STAR FLAKE HOW ABOUT MAY 2ND AT 4:00 OR 4:30 KINZ TIME? WHAT IS YOUR UN? MINE IS KATF15

Katf15

REDCHERRY783 I DO NOT HAVE ANY SEED SORRY. I HAVE A TON OF NOEGOTHIC ITEMS, TAKE FLIGHT SUPERBED, PURPLE AND ORANGE ROLLING BEDROOM BED AND ROCK GARDEN ETC… THANKS KATF15

ruthie53

Hello@Sandmania , no worries; I thought I hadn’t sent enough items, you still haven’t suggested something you would like for a THANK YOU GIFT. Webkinz Day was fantastic!!!! So many surprises and things to do. They really made this a beautiful celebration for so many! Thanks for ALL you do Friend!!!! ruthie53.

Katf15

I HAVE THE ZODIAC AIR SHOES. I ALSO HAVE THE FIRE CLOTHING AS WELL. I THOUGHT I HAD THE SOLAR SUIT JACKET BUT NO. SOOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT KATF15

Katf15

I MIGHT HAVE THE WATER OUTFIT.

Pinkle2324

Really?! What do you want in return for the Zodiac Air Shoes and the Zodiac Water Hat? I have the rest of the Water Costume thanks to the helpful people on the forum! If you have the rest of the Air Costume I would love it!

keuka01

Hi, I am looking for the Penguin Plushy. Since I reside in the U.S. I can’t get this plush. I don’t know what the value is so I don’t know what to offer for trade. Please make a suggestion OR ask me if I have something you’re looking for. Thanks. suze01

jujubee2553

@keuka01 I don’t have any of the items that you need, but I am interested in the wooly mustache. Is there any possibility that you would trade it for something else? Is there something else you are looking for?

TigerKinzKG

Ok, so this is my for trade list, FOOD: 1 bunny biscuit, 1 cristmas tree cupcake, 38 magical amulets, 1 reindeer candy cane CLOTHS: 1 darling winter coat, 1 doc’s eye doctor outfit, 1 GW layered skirt, 1 join the adventure hat, 1 lifeguard jacket, 1 lime green track pants, 1 nakamas t-shirt, 1 paper tiara, 1 pink beret, 1 webkinz gown, 1 webkinz top hat FURNITURE: 1 black salon reception chair, 1 black and gold guitar chair, 1 modern salon styling station, 2 student chairs OBJECTS: 2 pink fairy actors, 1 nibbles ‘kinz plushy, 1 nafaria house thin tapestry. I would really like a black+white cat coustume is it is a fair trade for any of these. i’m sorry if I don’t have very many rare items.

dogfish

@ruthie53, Hi I am trading with randa , I have almost all the things she wants, and will find the rest. How about I get the shoes for you, cuz I am just asking for “whatever ” from her. Just things I can gift anyway. I will send her a note and tell her. I don’t have the chair or vanity, but will check my bffs accts too. I have an extra desk, fridge and vase. I am afraid I used all my stock making a room for someone. I do have two dinning tables so will send yours back as soon as I hear from you. DF

Hey I have RARE whimsical wonderland flooring, wild water ski, and fable kinz boot but I dunno if the last one is tradable er not..so srry if it ani’t

Hey I have RARE whimsical wonderland flooring, wild water ski, and fable kinz boot but I dunno if the last one is tradable er not..so srry if it ani’t

redcherry783

Do you have the neo gothic flooring, bed, wardrobe, piano and/or bookshelf? I’ve just started my collection, but those are my favourites and so I want to start off with them. Also, do you have any cool clothing? I’d be willing to trade for those too! :)

Ellie1953

Penguin Plushy! I didn’t know there was one. @keuka01 Thanks for the info, hope you get one then I’ll know the value too. Good luck

loue354

HEY THERE KEUKA01…..I HAVE THE PENGUIN PLUSHY…..I AM LOOKING FOR DELUXE MONTHLY AND MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..THANKS LOUE354

LabLover2014

The tool set wouldn’t send. Sorry! I didn’t realize that. I just sent the table.

LabLover2014

The Hot Herring Hermit Cookie and the Mollusk Medallion is coming tomorrow!

dogfish

@ruthie53, Ok I sent the dragonfly shoes for free. I will not be able to get the vanity, I wont pay 8ooo points for it, cuz I just dont know you very well, and see you using this writing style for the first time, and wonder. Tip, never use caps. I will try to help whenever I can. But I am super careful here cuz some players are the same people using different users, its always been that way and I’ve lost items this way. Take care DF

Pokekinz

That’s okay, and thanks! I actually recently won one from the prize pool from the Wheel of Wow, so “it’s all good”!

ruthie53

@dogfish, I wish to thank you for the dragonfly shoes, it completed my outfit and made me very happy and surprised. I certainly do not expect anyone to pay those kind of points to get any object. (I gave those furniture pieces to my sister, and since then she has sent them back to me. She felt bad that I completed her room and then found out the room was retired and I wasn’t going to find them easily.) I didn’t know this trading forum existed until a couple of weeks ago, so we are both new to this site. We have however been on Webkinz for several years. I use to go in to the trading room often….although I had made some good trades, I would see somethings I would like to trade for and was disappointed in how some members treat others. The experience was bad….Again I wish to thank-you for all that you have done! I also want to thank you for the tip about using caps. Thanks again for everything! ruthie53.

doggies1332

i really need retired clothing add doggies1332, send me some?:)

hi loue354, i WANT your fire queen dress and osilily seeds! i have neon tutus, kinz pinz bowling shirt, bramble circlet, many soccer outfits, fairy princess ball gown, growing garden dress, good to be the king dress, magic w face stickers, sparkle heart dress, and pieces to the zodiac costumes! if you or anyone else likes any of these for the items i want then i will definitely trade you! i also need super rare psi thanks! please friend and send! my WW UN is a2tytot! THANKS!

I’ll have deluxe clothing I’m Maryrocks1515!

lol12345

I really want the green popstar dress! Does anyone have one up for trade? I will be willing to trade a shimmering gold dress, a lilac party dress, a super camouflage cape and ring, a sprigged flower dress, or a red spring sparkle dress. Since that isn’t very much to choose from\isn’t a very good selection, I will trade a super bed, idk what it is called but it’s the tiara one. You could also tell me what you want in the comments, but I probably won’t have it but maybe.

vita1961

I have a few rare items for trade: Magic Maiden Mirror, Victorian Garden Chair, 2 Flourishing Trees and Flower Beds, Neo Gothic Wallpaper. I have 1 kinzville academy item for trade: Beauty Class Vanity. I also have Campkinz Library Bookshelf, Ruby Gemlamp, Webkinz Superfan Dresser, Webkinz Tiara, Movie Star White Dress.

vita1961

OH MY GOSH! The birthstone lamp on October 1st is so awesome. I won’t be able to get it though. When it comes out can anyone send it or trade it to me?

jellybean16

@my9tailkinz I would love if you could trade me a vamp veil! no one ever has them on trade so this would be very helpful if you own one! thank you you are so nice!

jellybean16

@my9tailkinz I would love if you could trade me a vamp veil! no one ever has them on trade so this would be very helpful if you own one! thank you.

vita1961

I have the green Pop Star Dress. I can send it to you. If you have the bed, can you send it back to me? If not just send me some webkinz dresses or 1 dress.

@vita1961 – I am interested in your Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed. I have many rares from various themes – what are you looking to trade for it?

@jellybean16 and @rozdoyle I am very sorry for keeping you waiting. I do have those Items if you have a rare clothing I would love to trade! I still have those Items! Thx – Tails

vita1961

If anyone has a retired classroom tv I would love to trade for it. Also if you have any palace princess theme furniture i would trade for them because its my favorite theme.

@vita1961 – I have an Ascended Princess Throne, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, and a Magic Maiden Mirror from the Palace Princess theme. Are you interested in any of those?

vita1961

@doodlebug72898 I would like the princess throne and the blooming flower.

@vita1961 – I’ll trade you the Ascended Princess Throne for your Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed. Does that sound good to you?

vita1961

Everyone! My for trade list for clothing is: classic movie studio director beret, 3 dark queen crowns, 2 athletic’s jacket, blue camo pants, 2 bold red skirts, 3 dark queen costumes, and a zombie costume. My furniture for trade list is: 10 years of dream bed, electric keyboard, elegant victorian fountain, funky girl make-up vanity, 2 haunted tree house beds, ice sculpture fridge, macchu picchu pedestal, mad hatter tea table, pop speakers fridge, and tell me what you would like to trade for these items. I would like kinzcash coins, rare furniture, and halloween items.

I’ll trade for magic w pond send it and I’ll send something cool in return! I’m Maryrocks1515

Lizzie1997

what hat do you need?

Lizzie1997

I have the dragon queen robe

Lizzie1997

I think I have the yellow or orange plasma ball.

Lizzie1997

I have three pianos.

I would but I collect them,and just need one more to complete my collections.

Wait! How do you get estore points again.

allypally01

cool

Can I have your Cat TV?

I have a lot of Pricless items for Trade.

@Puppypower4, I would love to have the Hula Skirt! Is it still avalible? I would LOVE to have the skirt. Is it still avalible? I really want the skirt. I have the rest of the outfit to it. I’m radishbird3 on Webkinz. Please forgive me if you see my comment and reply to it and I don’t answer it in a week or more. Is there anything your looking for specific? I may or may not have it. If I don’t, I can look in the Trading Room or one of my other accounts and see if they have it. I will tell you and give it to you.

BrennaBrenna

Hey radish! We’re friends on webkinz, this is powerflame. Anyways, do you still need hula skirt? I have it.

BrennaBrenna

I have the fairy falls forest tiara, do you happen to have gold bow, unicorn outfit, sunflower dress, gem cars, or any cool promos?

kae

are any of these available yet and what would u like for them message me back ASAP thx :)

bubbashuka

Hello! Wow, that’s a big want list! I will invite you; I have quite a few things. :)

bubbashuka

@Starmutes: Friendly face flower, neo gothic flat screen, and neo gothic coffee table were gifted! :)

Hey bestieeeee

hi! i am interested in the Haunted Dungeon gate you have for trade! My username is magicalgurl45.

heidivike

Hi Hi Hi!!! FYI I am away from flash player. I am with my husband in Manila. I will return to Webkinz World in about a week. I have my iPad but clueless on flash player. I installed years ago with success, but then with changes, they did not work for Webkinz. Have fun and I’ll see you soon!

Comments are closed.