My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 1,745 replies, has 185 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LabLover2014

Hi guys. Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. School and sports has left me no extra time. I’m looking for these PSI: Lap It Up Pool, Heartthrob Performance Platform, Candy Cane Seeds, Tennis Ball Swing. Also, what does the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker do (the PSI for the Ice Cream Pup)? If it makes ice cream daily, I want it. I have rares, 2 PSI, and more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I want the Scramble shirt please my user is stephiebear704

CLOTHING GIVEAWAY! I’m giving away FOR FREE these clothing items: Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodie, GW Layered Skirt, Green Popstar Dress, Join the Adventure Shorts, Scramble T-Shirt, Sweet Tulip Shoes.

holliegirl

@doodlebug72898 I would love to have the join the adventure shorts! My UN is Holliegirl. Thank you!

082003m

I’d like the GW layered skirt and tulip shoes please.

Sent!

TONYA363

OH MY GOSH @GADSPETS, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A DIAMOND APPLE FOREVER!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE THE PRINTS BUT I DO HAVE THE CAKE SLICE #3!!! WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TRADE IT FOR THE CAKE OR SOMETHING FROM MY DAUGHTER’S COLLECTION BELOW???? IS THE NAME THE SAME AS IN WEBKINZ LAND TO SEND A FRIEND REQUEST? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONSIDERING………………………………….Good night everyone !!!!!!!!!!! As each and everyone of you know with out me saying my daughter and getting blessed cars do not mix. She does not even like them in storage. So I would like to put them all up for trades. These are the ones she has….Mining Cart, Euro Scooter, Wild Water Ski, Retired gas pump, Running Shoe Racer, Enchanted Steam Train and I believe one retired Dragster left… For the retired items I would like to ask for some retired item or older piece of clothing. However, for the other items she just wants something simple like (still looking for Unicorn Body & Duck hood) Anything that is a Jumbleberry Fields item or maybe some type of Christmas Clothing. Really she is not picky so just offer anything, pretty please. :) !! Thanks @TONYA363

TONYA363

Good night everyone !!!!!!!!!!! As each and everyone of you know with out me saying my daughter and getting blessed cars do not mix. She does not even like them in storage. So I would like to put them all up for trades. These are the ones she has….Mining Cart, Euro Scooter, Wild Water Ski, Retired gas pump, Running Shoe Racer, Enchanted Steam Train and I believe one retired Dragster left… For the retired items I would like to ask for some retired item or older piece of clothing. However, for the other items she just wants something simple like (still looking for Unicorn Body & Duck hood) Anything that is a Jumbleberry Fields item or maybe some type of Christmas Clothing. Really she is not picky so just offer anything, pretty please. :) !! Thanks @TONYA363

redcherry783

Hi Leenie! It was nice playing a game with you! So sorry for the delays, my Internet was not working well that day. I decided not to play another game because of that, so I sent a letter to kinda make up for it. :P TTYS!

redcherry783

Oops! Sorry Tonya, the first post was not meant to be posted with your post. Anyways, I wanted to offer you your choice of a sugarberry prize. I have 94 of the necessary berries and I’m not one to collect those prizes. So, have your choice and I will send it hopefully by the end of this week. I’ve also got 90 jumbleberries, so you can also pick a jumbleberry prize, if you like.

Comments are closed.