My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, I am hoping to make a trade. I am looking for two Goo-Goo Berry Preserves (presentable jars from last year’s Berry Fest that you can rotate around and have either full jars or empty jars ). I have one Goo-Goo Berry Print to trade or one Polarberry Dining Chair or extra Goo-Goo Berry knapsacks from this year’s event. Or if you are looking for something else I could check, just let me know. I do PKN every night and have lots of prizes from that and I am faithful about doing collection events since last year and so I might have an extra from one of those events. Thanks, animalmomkls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

calicomania

Hello! Does anyone have extra Polar Berry or Goo-Goo Berry backpacks from the recent event? I have a Goo-Goo Berry Car I can trade for the berry backpacks.

I have the Goo-Goo Berry Backpack! I only have one Polarberry Knapsack so I can’t trade that, but I actually have two of the Goo-Goo Berry Ones. If you’re deluxe, I would love to trade them for a Terrific Teal Hat from the Kinzstyle Outlet! Thanks! pianoplayer16 is my UN :)

If anyone has a spare Polarberry Car and needs a Goo-Goo Berry Car, I would love to trade. After never getting either car, yesterday I won two Goo-Goo Berry Cars in a row! I could also use any Polarberry or Goo-Goo Berry Preserves from previous events. I have an extra Goo-Goo Berry Print and several extra dining chairs of both types if somebody wants them. My username is clementinesunshine. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi there clementinesunshine- I have a spare Polarberry Car and would love to make that trade with you – PLMK – alphacat :-)

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz friends, I am hoping someone has an extra UNSIGNED Michael Webkinz poster from Ella in the clubhouse last week. Emphasis on unsigned poster, just to be clear. She was handing out gifts and I got an extra Mandy and an extra Sally but no Michael. Hoping someone else got an extra Michael Webkinz poster and is missing Sally or Mandy and would want to trade. Thanks, animalmomkls

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – I have an extra unsigned Michael poster you can have, I managed to get all 4 – do you still need it? alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi alphacat, I would love to have the poster. Thank you! You are such a good friend to me and you are always helping me out. In fact, you were the first friend I made last year when you sent me the Rocky Waterfall. I would love to send you something you need. Is there anything you are looking for or something you missed recently? Thanks, animalmomkls

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – Oh My – thanks for your sweet message – I remember sending you the rocky waterfall but I didn’t realize I was your first friend when you came back to WW. I had played for a couple years with my daughter, then RL just got too busy so I took a break for 4 years, then started again January 2015. Many generous friends have helped me get several items I missed during that break so I’m always happy to pass along any surplus items. I love this forum and we are so fortunate to have the ability to help one another in our WW community. :-)

animalmomkls

Hi alphacat, you sound like me only I played with my son for a few years and then he moved on to Club Penguin and then Minecraft I think. LOL And of course, RL got hectic for me and I took a real long break from playing. Now, life has slowed down some and I’m enjoying playing in WW and being a part of this awesome community of players.

AxelAnnie

I might have an extra unsigned Michael poster. Do you happen to have an extra signed Michael poster or the reverse of what you want?

animalmomkls

No, I’m afraid not. I did make the friend request and got a response that they were pending but nothing every happened. At this point, I would be pleasantly surprised if anything came of it.

AxelAnnie

I have Michael showing up on my friends list, but he hasn’t sent me a poster. However, I haven’t logged in since yesterday.

animalmomkls

Well, I saw on WKN that someone got their poster today. So maybe it could still happen. I was really confused during this event. Fingers crossed that it is just taking time to respond to all those friend requests.

AxelAnnie

Do you remember who got a poster today and where you saw someone got a poster today? I wonder if all of the Webkinz Newz Team Members are still sending out posters.

animalmomkls

Someone posted it under the Update Newz Intern Ads : )

act92602

Hello! This is my for trade list! I am in search of rare clothing items (like WZ jeans, Plumpy’s glasses, animal halloween costumes, etc.!) but if you have any PSIs and would like to trade let me know and I’ll consider :)

B&W Cat Costume Hat, Venetian Mask, Bunny Ears (White), Webkinz Rockerz Folk Singer Boho Dress, Webkinz Rockerz Southern Romance Boots, and Webkinz Rockerz Country Sweet Heart Hat, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Ms. Cowoline’s Blazer, Ms. Cowoline’s Skirt, Wacky Witch Hat, Webkinz Gown, Webkinz Tiara, and Webkinz Top Hat.

bepoodlepal

Hi @act92602 I have plumpy glasses and I am interested in trading them for your white bunny ears. lmk if that sounds good to you. my wwid is bepoodlepal :)

bepoodlepal

Also if you are interested in cool sports shades since they are older and retired as well, lmk

bepoodlepal

@act92602 I ended up getting white ears already but if you ever see this I’m interested in your B&W cat costume hat instead :)

act92602

Hi! So sorry that I just saw this but I’m interested in the Plumpy’s Glasses!

If the Rockers Boho Dress is up for trade still, I have a Viking Princess Costume or a Zombie Outfit! Thanks! ~pianoplayer16

Comments are closed.