My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 861 replies, has 133 voices, and was last updated by  mamasbaby07 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Jlo22912

Hi everyone! Does anyone need any of the Daisy’s diner items? I have so many it’s ridiculous and will trade for just about anything to get rid of some of them…@Lablover2014 I noticed none of my posts have gone through on our trade for the poodle chair and budgie sofa…I’m still willing to trade I have not forgotten just some internet issues…what psi do you have available to trade? Thank you! Neptuneo96o

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kitkat8765

ITEM WISH List:
      Viking Superbed (Retired)(Came in a stocking last year)
      Grand Estate Lounger
      Grand Estate Wardrobe
      Woodland Wonders Figures Display (you put in your room to access Woodlands collection)
      Harp (from Red Antique theme)
      Peppermint Couch & Chair ( From Wheel…yes, I have traded for them already, but want to trade for them again)
      PERSIAN Theme Items:
      Persian Princess Regal Robe
      AZTEC Theme Items:
      Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed
      Azure Aztec Fridge
      Golden Sun Stove
      Terra Cotta Chair
      Tribal Totem
      Chiseled Stone Sofa
      EGYPTIAN Theme Items:
      Egyptian Television
      Egyptian Vanity Chair
      Elegant Egyptian Vanity
      Desert Window
      Ornate Egyptian Side Table x2
      Grand Egyptian Column x2
      Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk
      Egyptian Bed??? (dont know its official name.
      ANCIENT CIVILIZATION theme Items
      Grand Empire Chest
      Ancient Ionic Column x2
      Ancient Wading Pool
      Centurion Candelabra
      Legionnaire’s Suit Of Armor
      Imperial Dining Table
      Imperial Side Table x2
      Emperor’s Settee
      Emperor’s Dining Throne x 2
      Ancient Brazier
      Ancient Emperor Statue
      MEDIEVAL Theme Items
      Medieval Stone Column x3
      Garnet Birthstone Lamp
      Alexandrite (June) Birthstone Lamp x4
      Amethyst Birthstone Lamp x4
      Aquamarine Birthstone Lamp x4
      Ruby Birthstone lamp x4
      Emerald Birthstone Lamp x3
      Diamond BirthstoneLamp (my birthstone, so, there is no limit :))
      Rose Zircon Birthstone Lamp x4
      Home for the Holidays Bed
      Webkinz Day 10 Wardrobe
      Beach House Dresser (retired)
      ——————–
      Items for TRADE:
      Island Bunny Bobblehead
      Chewtastic Coffee Table
      Tiki Hut Bed
      Classic Car Booth
      Country Bed
      Dog Bone Sofa (estore one)
      Atomic Couch
      Autumn Acorn Cottage
      Cake Hot Air Balloon
      Fantasy Coach Bed
      Festive Feast Dining Table
      Gemstone Chair
      Gingerbread Swing
      King of the Garden Statue
      Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table
      Gnarled Pumpkin Chair x2
      Gold Glitter Cottage
      Golden Gorilla Slide
      Green Mystical Ice Schulpture
      Red Mystical Ice Schulpture
      White Mystical Ice Schulpture
      Home for the Holidays Piano
      Melting Chocolate Couch
      Moon Rover
      Neo Gothic Toilet
      Playpen Trampoline
      Rocket Ship Bed
      Ridin the Rails Train
      Rockout Boombox Recliner
      Wagon Wheel Sofa
      Time Machine
      Toy Emporium Toybox (horse)
      Santakinz Helper Workshop
      Santakinz Village Workshop
      Santakinz Bed
      1st Class Quarters (underwater bed)
      Tinkerpunk Organ
      Soda Bottle Rainbow Fountain
      Snow Patrol Mobile
      Soda Machine Fridge
      Spellbound Palace Bed
      Spotted Bed (from Mobile)
      Superfan Study Station
      Superfan Swivel Chair
      Superfan Toy Chest
      Superfan Wardrobe
      Sweetstuff Sofa
      Toadstool Trampoline
      Tyrannical Rex Slide
      Timewarp Clock
      Webkinz Nut Nightstand
      Webkinz Superfan Dresser
      Winter Wishes Snowflake Ride
      In real life, I collect gemstones. I am obsessed with the gemstone birthstone lamps. That is why they are continuously on my list. I don’t expect them to be free, although I deeply appreciate those who have gifted them. I have 3 peridot, and that is plenty, believe me. :) (My least fav gemstone)

ponyunicorn

@kitkat8765 I have wanted the cake hot air balloon for so long, so I would love to trade! I also would be interested in the winter wishes snowflake ride. I have the ancient wading pool, a full collection of gemstone lamps, the desert window. Maybe we could figure something out? :)

kitkat8765

@ponyunicorn I made a serious mistake. I thought that balloon was tradeable for some reason. I usually “test” everything to make sure before I put it on my trade list. So, I have no idea why I thought it was. But I am so very sorry.

1234Tike

@kitkat8765- I can trade you the Grand Empire Chest for the Winter Wishes Snowflake Ride. My UN is 479pig.

kitkat8765

@1234Tike I have it now but greatly appreciate the offer.

@kitkat8765 I have a Rose Zircon Birthstone Lamp that i can send you. Is your UN the same as here?

kitkat8765

Thank you so much. I’ve gotten a lot of that particular one. But thank you. My UN is Kitkatt7654 If you were to send me a fr. tell me at least part of your UN, so I will know it is you.

Hi @kitkat8765! I’m interested in your Autumn Acorn Cottage and Gingerbread Swing. From your Wish List I have Peppermint Couch & Chair, Ancient Ionic Columns, Medieval Stone Columns plus I have other items including Blue Greenhouse (eStore PSI), Charm Forest Armchair (Mystery Furniture), Cotton Candy Hammock (Candy Googles PSI) and Designer Catwalk (Sig PSI). LMK if there is anything else you need. Thanks!

Jlo22912

Hi @kitkat8765 I have the webkinz 10 wardrobe would you be willing to trade that for the tiki hut bed? Let me know :) Neptuneo96o

kitkat8765

@jlo22912 Does your WUN end in an “0″ or an “o?” I’m kitkatt7654

Clara0414

Hi @kitkat8765, I love columns so I have extras of all the ones you listed except aztec I think. Also have ancient brazier, ancient wading pool, some of the gem lamps. I think I already sent clothing today – do you happen to have a second account I can send to?

Hi kitkat8765. I have: Peppermint Couch and Chair, Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber bed, Azure Aztec fridge, Golden Sun stove, Terra Cotta Chair, Tribal Totem, Grand Empire Chest, Ancient Ionic Column (2), Ancient Wading Pool, Legionnaire’s Suit of Armor, Emperor’s Settee, Emperor’s Dining throne (2), Ancient Brazier, Medieval Stone Column (3). I would like: Autumn Acorn Cottage, Gold Glitter Cottage, Santakinz Helper Workshop, Santakinz Village Workshop, Tinkerpunk Organ. Please let me know. REDUNDANTZERO

kitkat8765

Hi, thanks for your offer. I have the items you named, now. I need to update my list. Do you have the Christmas superbed (not sure of its name) or the Viking Bed or the Egyptian Bed? Don’t know its name either.

kitkat8765

@Redundantzero Hi, why did you send the items you just sent? Were they a gift? I traded the sofa to you, and I traded the other two items to someone else. So, I’m a little confused…..as it seems I have been since coming on the trading forum. :)

Hi there, @kitkat8765! I would very much like to trade for the Winter Wishes Snowflake Ride, if possible! I have just recently adopted the Webkinz Ice Dragon, and I feel this would be a wonderful addition to her room. ^-^ If you’d like, I could trade you the Centurion Candelabra, and here is a list of other items that I can trade if there is something else you would like to trade for (Some of which are quite a nice match for the other items you are trading for ^-^) : Viking Princess Costume and Helmet (To go with with the Viking Superbed),Ancient Aztec Stone Statue (To go with the Aztec Theme), Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Medieval Window (To go with Medieval Theme), along with several items from the Dogs Theme (Doghouse Bed, Bone Couch, Bone Coffee Table, Bone Side Table, Dog Lamp, and Hydrant), Sweets N Treats Theme (Be Mine Heart Chair, Friends 4 Ever Heart Chair, Dessert First Dining Table, Gingerbread TV, Gumdrop Lamp, Pretzel Window, Ribbon Candy Chair, Sweets and Treats Divider, Chewtastic Coffee Table, and Sweet Dreams Bed), and Cats Theme (Cat Sofa, Cat Ottoman, Royal Cat Chair, and Royal Cat Bed), as well as the Space Poster, Space Wallpaper, Rocket Ship Wallpaper, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper, Top Record Place Setting, Pop Diva Welcome Mat, Cuddly Rug, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Neo Gothic Flat Screen, and Loader Lounger. Also, Please let me know if there is anything you are interested in! (If you would just like the Centurion Candelabra, I could also trade you a Mythical Milkshake, as well, as it appears to be encrusted with gems ^-^ ) Thank you so much! : )

kitkat8765

Hi, I’m sorry, but I have nearly every item you mentioned. I do need the Centurion Candelabra, but I would need other items as well for the Snowflake Ride. It was one of the major items in the 20,000 estore coin stocking. There would be one major Christmas item with 4 other items that were random. This was one of the major items making it around a 5000-8000 estore item, As far as I know the stocking was the only place to get it. I’m also looking for items from past Christmases (clothing or furniture) and the Amethyst Princess gown outfit, Cleopatra outfit. Also looking for the “slide” staircase from the month’s deluxe challenge and the WP & Flooring (ice palace) I have the ice staircase that isn’t the slide. In food, I’m only looking for “Candy Cane Cocoa.” I appreciate your interest and will consider an offer with more items. Thank you

redcherry783

I have a Centurion Candelabra if you need, just reply to LMK OK?

heatherk79

Hi, @kitkat8765. Do you still have your Santakinz Helper Workshop and Santakinz Village Workshop? If so, what would you like for them? Thanks!

kitkat8765

@heatherk79 Yes, I do. My wish list is above. I have a lot of the theme room items now. If you have any tradeable items from last Christmas (clothing or furniture) I would be interested in that. Do you have the Amethyst Princess Gown outfit and the Alyssa outfit, or cleopatra outfit? The only food item I am looking for is Candy Cane Cocoa. I have almost everything you named already. Is the loader lounger a neo-gothic item?

kitkat8765

Sorry I was looking at the offers from the list above you. Just make me an offer from my wants list or items from previous Christmases (clothing too) and we can probably work out a deal.

@kitkat8765 – I couldn’t quite keep track of the things you still needed, so this is what I have, just let me know if you still need them! I have one Ancient Ionic Column, Legionnaire’s Suit of Armor, and 2 Ancient Wading Pools. I would love the Tiki Hut Bed, Atomic Couch, or the Soda Bottle Rainbow Fountain. Let me know!

kitkat8765

Updated Clothing Need list Candy Cane Cocoa
      Snowflake Overalls Shoes/boots (shoes that go with Snowflake overalls)
      Icy Grecian Dress/Wrap
      Ladybug Shoes
      Purple Wizard Dress/costume (was a floatie)
      Sugarplum Princess Shoes
      Amethyst Gown (not sure what it is called, but not the Amethyst Dress)
      Rainbow Elf Costume & Shoes (I have hat)
      Rainbow Fairy Outfit (I have Slippers & Socks)
      Chocolate tuxedo pants (if tradeable)
      Egyptian girls clothing (If it exists) —————–
      Clothing FOR TRADE (I will trade clothing for objects and Vice Versa)
      Beautiful Blue Ball Gown
      Graduation Robe
      Graduation Cap
      Bee Stripe Pants
      Bee Tee
      Bee Shoes
      Purple Flip Flops (from Vacation Island)
      Straw Skirt (from Vacation Island)
      Little Artists Dress
      Orange Sweater Dress
      Wheel of the month hat
      Viking Princess Costume
      Viking Princess helmet
      Viking Princess Boots
      Purple Snowflake Ornament
      Snowflake Overalls
      Webkinz 10 King Suit
      Webkinz 10 King Crown
      Webkinz 10 King slippers
      Webkinz 10 Queen Slippers
      Webkinz 10 Queen Crown
      Snowflake Robe
      Nutcracker Princess Jacket
      Gingerbread Suit
      Gingerbread Shoes
      Gingerbread hat
      Penguin Dress
      Farmer’s Wife’s Dress
      Apple Farmer’s Dress
      Mint to be Shoes
      Mint to be headband
      Southern Belle Dress
      Southern Belle Shoes
      Southern Belle Hat
      Lovely Lavender Dress (from Kinsville outlet)
      Pink Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      Black Winter Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      Also From Mobile: All 3 white hats, polka dot Party dress, polka dot pants, White Shirt, Black Cargo Pants, Dark Denim Skirt.
      Also…All outfits from the KinzStyle Shop (not to be confused with Kinsville outlet)
      including:
      Red Dotty Party Dress
      Rose Party Dress
      Shimmering Gold Dress
      Glittering Silver Dress
      Angel Dress
      Freeworld Rocking Pants

redcherry783

Hi! Hope you liked my gift.. and don’t worry, they carry no ‘flu’, haha! XD I have the dress and the sugarplum shoes that I can trade. I saw the penguin dress and think it’s quite cute! I’m not good with values, but if I can trade for that, it would be great. The Egyptian bed you are looking for is called the Bed of the Pharaoh, which was pretty hard to find for me (I wanted to gift one to a friend). I can probably find you some lamps today, but I’m not even sure what I got in my dock anymore :P

kitkat8765

@redcherry783 I have the dress and shoes now. Things seem to happen quickly on here. And my list needs updating badly, but I wanted to wait a few days to do so. Do you have the Amethyst princess outfit? Or clothing from last Christmas? or Cleopatra outfit? And thanks for the info.

redcherry783

I have Cleopatra dress, but I’m not sure if you would want to trade the penguin dress for that though..

kitkat8765

This list is already outdated. I will be updating soon. Wish there were a delete button on here.

kitkat8765

I received an error when posting this earlier on ” I need this item,” So, I will try again on here. Would anyone like to trade their pair of Ice Shoes (guys) from the cookie box for a pair of Ice Pants (guys)? My user nm is kitkatt7654

kitkat8765

Does anyone know who @webflu is? Is it anyone on here? I accepted a FR, but then thought about the name and deleted it. If it is legit, I apologize. Please tell me who you are.

leenie

@kitkat8765, that is redcherry783. See the bottom of page 221 of My Wants List.

kitkat8765

@leenie Is your wants list up to date? When I send you something, please don’t feel a need to send me something in return. I deeply appreciate the help you have been.

kitkat8765

@leenie I cant find your wants list. Maybe I am overlooking it. Can you tell me something you would like from my trades list? You’ve sent me things, and I’ve never heard from you what you would like. I would like to send you something you want. :)

dogfish

@kitkat8765, HI, Thanks for the return gift, but there is no need to send me back anything else. I already have way too much of all WW items. On that note, LOL, I am out of the persain violet rugs. Hope you are able to finish that room now. DF

kitkat8765

Thanks so much.

dogfish

@kitkat8765, I made a mistake,reread your list and sent the jade rug. I had to look up the regal robe, not sure where it’s from, but can tell you it hasn’t been released as of now. It may come out later , or it may be one if those items they list but never release. DF

Comments are closed.