Please click here! Bring back the User Photo

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Please click here! Bring back the User Photo

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Pokekinz 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

TheDisciple

Hey y’all! If any of y’all have been on here for awhile, I need your help. About 3 years ago I had an account on here called MyWebkinzRok. Well, I LOVED when everyone chose a Webkinz pet to represent them. It had a photo of the pet and your username underneath by your response. I think it really helps show who you are. Please reply if you think Ganz should bring this feature back! ~God Bless

TheDisciple

Thanks for supporting me guys! Right now I am the Signature Endangered Red Wolf. I really wish they’d bring it back, it’s so cool! ~I am God’s Disciple

Fracktail

They should also bring back the “About Me” feature where you tell about your personality in your profile. It made the profiles seem so much more personalized! Unfortunately, there’s a much slimmer chance of bringing that back, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up. :(

i totally agree! i mean like, why do they have an ‘avatar’ to choose if it doesnt even show it? ill just say what i am; i am a Signature endangered Bengal TIger….. GO TIGERS!!! YOU CAN SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!…….. sorry… freaky moment.

Mine is the guinea pig. :) I wish it could be the musical dalmatian though, because I love music and play music.

I also like the Samoyed dog too. :D

Fracktail

Mine is a Whimsy Dragon! If it had it on there, I’d be a Tinkerpup or a Chinese Dragon, but I chose the closest one. I do love dragons! :D

TheDisciple

I still have it :) Sorry I kind of made that sound confusing! I have 3 accounts, but I liked another name for my account, and then I liked another name. I wish I still only had 1 account so I don’t know why I made another! :D ~I am God’s Disciple

Hi Disciple! :D That’s exactly what happened when I joined GW- LOL! :D Like one name, then think of another name. :P I like both of my names, though. Also, I remember when GW had the profile pictures of different pets. They HAVE to bring that back. It was so cool. At that time, I used to be known as ilovesushi, then I changed it to ilovecupcakes, but I didn’t post in the forums. I only made comments in the newz blog. I used to read the forums all the time though, and look for clothing recipes and stuff, but I just never posted. I think I was too shy( I still am ). I still remember how desperate everyone was to figure out the wild watermelon shirt. XD Now, in GW, I’m officially sweetcupcake16 and pianoprincess23. I only use one account for entering contests though, to fair to everyone. I have two GW accounts because I have two WW accounts, and I use both of them to buy stuff with my GW rewards. Right now, I’m saving to buy the mansion because my pet’s house is very huge, so it’s perfect. ;) Have a sweet day!~SC

True2MyWord1

Got it! I’ve got several accounts everywhere

True2MyWord1

@TheDisciple where did @MyWebkinzRok go? Do you still have that account?

Stealthstorm

I am The Disciples other account. :D Thanks everyone! I will friend you True2MyWord1! ~The Disciple

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.