Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

Tagged: 

This topic contains 90 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Firestar1390 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ganz can you please message me why your not making any signatures anymore I mean I would really like a signature black wolf. I only have 8 signatures and at least 40-50 webkinz. I get webkinz like every 2-3 months and I really want more signatures. So can you please message me why your not making anymore signatures.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can Ganz please make the Webkinz Signature Black Wolf. I know your not making signatures anymore but pleaaaase pretty much everyone wants a Signature Black Wolf

Hey Gennelle I was wondering if the Mystical Purple Hedgehog was released already. I have been saving my estore points to get it, but my account expires today. I would really love to get this pet thanks :)

prprprprp

@MidnightFireflies15, yes, the Mystical Purple Hedgehog has been released. :) It is sold with eStore points. :)

LadyBeauty

Gennelle, I was wondering how a specific pet is selected for Pet of the Month. What is the selection process or criteria for selecting which webkinz will be featured as Pet of the Month. I am curious and am sure that others would like to know the thought process that goes into the selections for Pet of the Month. Thank-you! ♪♫ LadyBeauty ♪♫

AvzoraGW

hey! Gennelle! LadyBeauty’s idea would make a great news article. she’s asking what the process is for selecting which pet will be featured as Pet of the Month. good question!

Will signatures EVER come back?! ;-;

prprprprp

I’m afraid Ganz doesn’t seem to have it planned at the moment, love. Sorry! :(

AvzoraGW

i’m pretty sure there’s no plan to bring signatures back right now, but if everyone keeps asking . . . maybe they’ll do it! :D

Comments are closed.