Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 466 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 5 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

penguinlove1

I have no idea. LOL! But I really want a new penguin. I would call it the 10 Year Penguin. It’s 10 years!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya! Welp I’m not gonna begin it today, but… here will be the thread for my new vacation roleplay! ;D I can’t really think of a good, creative name for this one (hard to use alliteration when there’s a “v” involved =P ), so I might actually just call this one “the Vacation Roleplay”, haha ;P I mean, I guess it’s not the worst name ever, but if you guys think of something better, please let me know! I’m kinda burnt on roleplay names so… ,XD Anyhoo, I’ll be starting the roleplay on Monday, and will post the character list down below sometime soon! =]

TaffyKitty12

Here’s the list of characters that are being used, as well as the order in which we go in! If you notice any mistakes (ex. if I listed the wrong character for you, the wrong species for a character, etc.) please let me know!:
          Me [@TaffyKitty12]: Pikachu (boy fennec fox), Kovu (boy signature lion with cerulean scar over left eye), Leopardstar (girl ocelot with black star-shaped marking over left eye), Clint (boy black labrador), Cassandra (girl pegasus)
          @ilovemoonie: Bucky (boy signature lynx), Loki (boy signature tuxedo cat), Lightning (boy signature cougar), Olaf (boy signature penguin), Sadie (girl signature dachshund)
          @_emiemiemiemiemi_: Candy (girl jellybean puppy), Tanner (boy signature snow leopard) [If you decide to use Olivia or Taylor, emi, lemme know in your post! :) ]
          @MyLittlePony2010EG13: Pinkie Pie (girl spring shepherd), Lyric (girl black lab), Kailie (girl husky), Starlight Glimmer (girl pink ribbon unicorn), Honda Wingflight (MLP’s pegasus kinzsona; you still wanted to use her, right?)
          And
          @EmilyCuteHeart: Finn (boy shark), Beardo (boy schnauzer), Barbara (girl manatee), Sterling (boy king schnauzer)

TaffyKitty12

~~~~ Phone charger? Check. Burger King coupons? Check. Processed kids’ juice pouch product? Check. Mane conditioner? Check!
            Kovu went through his mental checklist one last time, then, satisfied, he zipped up his suitcase and backpack and strutted out of his bedroom. Today was no ordinary day. It was the day he had been waiting for all week; a special day he couldn’t believe was already here!
            Blissfully, he remembered the letter he got last Friday, in regards to the contest he participated in a couple months ago during Kinzville’s “Summer Spectacular” celebration. His ticket number, #2745, was chosen in a random raffle, and he–yes he– had won the grand prize: an all-expense-paid-for vacation! Kovu recalled his excitement… the way he gloated in front of Cooper and Beck (his border terrier and pom pom kitty pals, respectively), and how he sheepishly told Ava that his ticket was the winning one. Of course, he felt kind of bad about the way he bragged now, but he did feel good about his instincts, which told him to buy his own ticket instead of sharing one with his friends…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Besides, it would be nice to finally go on a vacation by himself…
              Opening the front door, he waved goodbye to his friends. Ava, who was sitting on a chair reading The Complete History of French Impressionism: the 12th Revised Edition, peeked her muzzle over the book. “Hope you have fun, Kovu!”, she piped.
              “Heh, thanks…”, he mumbled, grinning. “Maybe… I can send you some pictures, or whatever…”
              Feeling somewhat shy, he quickly bid his friends one last “adieu” and headed out the doorway, where his sight was greeted by a tall, sleek, gray and blue bus. Standing by the door was a friendly-looking hippo with a small gap between his teeth.
              “Are you Mr. Kovu Kiburi?”, he inquired with a chipper smile.
              “Yes, I am!”, he confirmed proudly.
              The hippo nodded his head, which was topped with an official-looking cap. “Good, good! I’m Humphrey Hippo, your driver for this trip. Nice to meet yah!” He grabbed Kovu’s paw and gave a most enthusiastic handshake. “Come aboard, young fella! I’ll go ahead and stow away your suitcase for yah…”
              “Uh, thanks…?”, replied Kovu. Humphrey seemed nice enough…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … but maybe a little too energetic. “So, can I go ahead and take a seat just anywhere?”
              Humphrey looked up from his clipboard. “Oh, yup! Yah sure can! Just eh, mind the other passengers”, he said, still smiling.
              Kovu flexed his brow. Suddenly, he felt uneasy. “Other… passengers? What– is this even the right bus??!”
              The hippo slapped his forehead with a chuckle. “Sorry, youngster! I forgot to say, but you weren’t the only winner, it would appear.”
              Kovu frowned. “But, wasn’t there only supposed to be one?”
              Humphrey glanced up at the sky. “Mm yeah there was, but yah see, it turns out that there were actually numerous tickets with the number 2745. A mistake, they said… an error in printing, yup. They mistakenly made multiple copies of each number, including your own. But our travel company isn’t gonna disappoint anyone, mistake or not!” He must’ve sensed Kovu’s disappointment, because he then added: “Don’t yah worry now, you’ll still get a full vacation just like we promised! You’ll just be sharing it with some other ‘kinz, that’s all.”
              “O-okay…?” Kovu gulped…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … feeling quite unsure of himself. He was not fond of the fact that he had to share his vacation with other pets. But, a free vacation was still a free vacation. Hoisting his pack into his shoulders, he slowly approached the open door, his feet heavy with every step. His heart began to quicken. Who were the other pets going to be? And what if Bob was on the bus? No, Kovu couldn’t even bear the thought of being on vacation with Bob, the 13-year-old kid who bullied him whenever he got the chance. Sure he may have been five years younger than Kovu, but Bob was scary. Besides the fact that he was somehow a full foot and a half taller than Kovu.
              Flattening his ears, he took a step onto the bus… and found it to be all but empty, save for a curious little creature who sat in the far back. He was a fairly short fennec fox dressed in red attire, who held a half-eaten cookie in one paw. Yup, definitely not Bob.
              Kovu breathed a sigh of relief, then looked…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … around at the interior. The bus was indeed a nice one: it was long, had a tall ceiling, and had numerous air-conditioning units. From where he stood, Kovu could make out ten rows, which were divided right in the middle to make room for the wide aisle. On each side of the bus were ten “booths”, which looked like they could seat about two pets each. And, on the back of each seat were two little TV screens. Pretty fancy, thought Kovu.
              The lion decided to plop himself down in the second booth on the right side, and preceded to lean his heavy head against the window. He was almost content, until…
              “Hi, I’m Pikachu!!”
              Startled, Kovu fell sideways onto the seat. He looked up to see a small, grinning face with bright turquoise eyes. It was the fox from earlier. “What’s your name?”, asked the critter.
              “Kovu.”
              “Are you one of the winners, too?”
              “Er, yeah…?”
              “Cool! I can’t wait for this vacation to start! It seems like it’ll be so fun! I brought so much stuff too, including that ol’ karaoke machine I have in the back, see?…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … So, if you hear some singing, it’s probably me!”, he laughed.
              Kovu gave a forceful smile in return. “Hah, yeah… that’s funny”, he said, warily rubbing a paw down his cheek. Something told him this was going to be a long vacation…
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              “Come on, we don’t want to be late!”
              “Yeah, yeah, I’m hurrying as quick as I can”, huffed Clint, who threw a couple more bottles of milk into the cooler. He had spent all morning packing with his friend, Cassandra, and he was beat! Panting, he staggered a step backwards, then looked behind him. Natasha stood some distance off, curiously watching the pair as they packed.
              “Are you sure you two don’t need any help?”, she asked.
              “Nah, we’re all good. Right, Cassie?”
              Cassandra swooped down to meet Clint, her purple wings still flittering. “Yeah, I think we’re good. Thanks, though, Natasha!”
              Natasha nodded in reply, then continued to look at Clint.
              Somehow, Clint felt that his best friend was a teensy bit jealous of the fact that the ticket she shared with him wasn’t the winning one. When he went to the festival last month, he

TaffyKitty12

… tickets: one to share with Natasha, and the other with his new friend, Cassandra. Needless to say, he and Cassie had the winning ticket, #2745.
              Ever since, Natasha had been bugging him about the trip, asking whether or not he needed this or that.
              Clint cast a glance over his shoulder. “Nat, if you’re jealous, why dontchya just come out and tell me”, he muttered.
              She tilted her head and raised her brow. “I’m not jealous. I don’t even know what would make you think that. Matter of fact, I’m happy for you.” Bluntly, she added, “You should stop being so presumptuous.”
              Clint shrugged. Maybe she was right.
              But whether or not she was didn’t matter now, because the bus just pulled up in front of his house. Looking out the window, Clint grabbed the handle of suitcase, hurriedly strapped on his quiver, and gave Natasha a quick hug. “Gotta go now. Catch ya later, Nat!”
              As he ran out of the room, Cassandra flew in front of him, carrying the cooler.
              “Geez Luis, Clint, what did you even put in here?”, she grunted. The weight of the cooler started to…

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry, forgot to number the last post! ‘^^ That was supposed to be #7, and this is #8)
              … to pull her down some, to the point where she slowly flapped above Clint’s head.
              “I already told ya: thirteen bottles of milk, ten sandwiches, and a gallon of water.”
              “I don’t really think all that was necessary”, she puffed. “I thought the vacation company was going to pay for our meals?”
              Clint waved his hand in a quick dismissal. “Eh, they may, but what if we’re thirsty on the trip? Or are hungry for a snack?”
              Cassandra titled her head. “I guess you have a point.” With that, the pegasus dove down to the door handle, and pulled it open.
              The two friends rushed outside, and found not a limousine or a van, but a gigantic bus, waiting for them.
              “Huh. That’s weird…”, remarked Clint, scratching behind his ear.
              “Maybe we got an upgrade?”, suggested Cassandra. “That bus could easily hold a few dozen ‘kinz.”
              Clint nudged her hooves. “Heh, if that’s the case, imagine all the room we’ll have!”
              “Well, well”, came a sudden voice from the side…

TaffyKitty12

~9~ … “I take it you’re Clint Hawkins and Miss…. Cassandra?”
              The labrador whipped his head around, and saw a rather happy hippo holding a clipboard. He was dressed in a somewhat tattered shirt and tie, but had a cap on his head.
              Clint opened his mouth to reply, but the hippo continued to talk: “My name is Humphrey, and I’ll be your driver for this trip! I’ll take your suitcase”, he said, pulling away Clint’s luggage from his paws. “Why don’t yah go inside and make yourselves at home? There are other passengers waitin’– appears you two aren’t the only winners!”, he laughed.
              Cassandra gazed down at Clint, her dark magenta eyes meeting his dull blue ones.
              “I thought there was only one winning ticket?”
              “Ah yes, yes, it was supposed to be just one. But to save you all the trouble, I’ll just say it’s a long story”, explained Humphrey, still grinning. “No worries now, your vacation will still be just as wonderful, I guarantee!”
              Clint and Cassandra stared at each other before giving a simultaneous shrug.
              “Eh, what the heck? Can’t beat a free vacation, heh”, said…

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … Clint. He hopped onto the bus’s steps, bow in one hand. He motioned for Cassandra to come, and she followed… still panting from the effort of carrying Clint’s cooler.
              The bus was pretty empty when they peeked inside: there was only Pikachu (who sat in the last booth on the left) and an unfamiliar lion with a ruffled mane, torn ear, and a cerulean scar over his left eye. He noticed Clint and Cassandra, but looked down immediately, as if he wanted to avoid eye contact.
              But Clint just shrugged it off. Cassandra and him walked down the aisle, until they found a good booth near the back of the bus, on the right side. Behind them was an empty row, and behindthat row sat Pikachu, who waved “hello” to Clint and Cassie.
              Clint didn’t know Pikachu that well, but he seemed alright. Nice enough, but annoying, at times.
              “That’s funny”, remarked Cassandra. “I thought you’d be more upset about having to share our vacation, nay?”
              Clint flicked his hand. “Eh, it’s not that bad.” He folded his arms beneath his head and crossed one leg over the other….

TaffyKitty12

~11~ … “There are only a few other people here.” Playfully, he added, “And ya know no one says ‘nay’ anymore, right? That’s old stuff, man.”
              Pretending to be offended, Cassandra sat up straight, crossing her arms. “Old? It’s not old– it’s sophisticated! You, sir, are ruining the king’s English!”
              The two looked at each for a moment and broke into hysterical laughter.
              Clint smiled. Sure, finding out that there were other winners may have a little bit of a setback, but he wouldn’t let the small mishap ruin his vacation. After all, what was the worst that could happen?
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Leopardstar hurriedly packed a bottle of sunscreen and a sun hat into her stylish new turquoise-colored crossbody bag before carefully zipping it up. She, like many others, decided to enter the vacation raffle during Kinzville’s summer festival, and–much to her delight– her ticket was the winning one! She could not wait to kick back and relax on a nice vacation… with no one around to bug her!
              The ocelot flung the bag over her shoulder and strutted to the doorway…

TaffyKitty12

~12~ … Trailing her was a small suitcase, which held a few books and some fancy attire. With a grin, she opened up her front door… and came face to face with a rather large bus.
              Leopardstar narrowed her gaze. It almost looked like there were pets in the bus– but ah, her eyes had to be playing tricks on her! Everyone knew that there was only one winner of the raffle, unless you were to share a ticket with someone.
              In the distance stood a chipper hippo, scribbling away on a sheet of paper.
              “Excuse me?”, asked Leopardstar. “Is this the right bus?”
              The hippo gave a wide, gap-toothed grin. “Why yes it is, ma’am! Go right ahead on in!”
              Leopardstar raised a brow. “I thought the winner was supposed to travel by limousine or van, though. Why this gigantic thing?”
              “Oh, heh, yah see, ‘turns out there’s more than one winner!”, he cheerfully replied.
              “More than one?” Leopardstar frowned. “So much for a luxury vacation… “, she muttered.
              The hippo sighed. “I know, not what yah expected, but don’t be too disappointed! Everyone will still…

TaffyKitty12

~13~… Everyone will still have a wonderful time!”
              “Mm, sureee”, she said sarcastically. The ocelot shook her head and handed the hippo her suitcase. “Please be careful with that. I don’t want to lose any of my stuff.”
              “Don’t worry; yah can count on me, miss!”
              Leopardstar replied with a half-hearted “thanks” and cautiously boarded the bus. Looking around, she noticed that there four other animals, all sitting in different places. Near the front was a rather handsome lion, and at the very back was Pikachu, who was busy playing around with a small karaoke machine. Not too far from him sat a pegasus she didn’t know, as well as black labrador who looked vaguely familiar. Wasn’t his name “Flint” or something like that?
              Four other pets weren’t that bad, but given the amount of seats left, the driver must have anticipated having at least a dozen more vacationers.
              Flaring her nostrils, Leopardstar trudged to the seat behind the lion and sat down, hoping that the feline’s big, fluffy mane would cover her from the view….

TaffyKitty12

~14~ … She grabbed a short novella from her crossbody bag and shoved it in front of her face– so close that her muzzle almost touched the inner binding. Leopardstar wasn’t actually planning on reading, no; she just wanted to hide her terribly disappointed face.
              Would it have been that big of a bother for them to let us all know about this beforehand? Honestly…
              She gave a sigh of resignation. There was nothing she could do about it now.
              A moment later, the hippo climbed up the stairs, and faced the small group of winning Webkinz.
              “Alrighty, just got some more houses to stop at, and we’ll be on our way!”, he exclaimed.
              Pikachu began clapping, and the pegasus and lab murmured to each other. Leopardstar thought she heard the lion in front of her mutter something under his breath, but she couldn’t make it out.
              Despite the overall lack of enthusiasm, the hippo gave everyone a ginormous grin and sat in his seat. Before he pulled away, however, he said one last thing that made Leopardstar’s fur crawl… “Remember, once yah choose your seat, there’s no switchin’!”…

TaffyKitty12

~15~ … Her amber eyes grew large, and she quickly pulled the book even closer to her face. She could think of at least 35 ‘kinz that she did NOT want to sit by… one of prominent being a particular feline who was notorious for pestering Tall Shadow at parties and gatherings.
              Ah, but what were the chances of that ever happening? Probably next to none, but still, the very thought itself was unnerving.
              Leopardstar leaned back, cringed, and tried to put the unpleasant hypothetical scenario out of her mind…
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              (Alrighty, fellas, I hope my starting reply was okay! Good gravy, sorry it was so long, though! DX Trust me, I am never doing a reply that long again in this roleplay, ahah. But, I guess starting replies are always kinda long when I do ‘em, eheheh ‘^^ No worries– my next responses will certainly be a lot shorter!
              Also, I recommend you guys do not make your first replies as long as mine XD [not like you'd want to anyway pfffft] By the way, feel free to use the hippo guy! I know your guys’ characters need an explanation as to…

TaffyKitty12

… why they’re sharing their vacation with other people, so please… use Humphrey if it makes it easier for you! As long as you stick to his eager, chipper personality, I’m fine with whatever you make him say XD [Or you can just do something like "Character 1 and Character 2 approached the driver, who told them that they weren't the only winners"] Whatever works bet! =]
              Oh, and you may have noticed the little thing with the seats that I mentioned in the second to last reply. When you do your starting replies, careful who ya make your Webkinz sit next to or near, ’cause chances are that they will be stuck there for most of the roleplay XD
              I did that to make things a little more “exciting” during the bus parts [because, chances are, two unlike pets will be next to one another], and so that I can keep track of where everyone is, heheh. So, when you respond to this roleplay, please describe where your characters are sitting, and who they are next to (if they decide to sit by anyone at all!))

TaffyKitty12

[Oof and it looks like the ending of number 6 got cut off, ay :P It was supposed to say "he had bought two tickets"]
              (Also, forgot to mention, but if there are already two pets sharing one seat, please don’t make your character sit there XD They are only meant to hold two, not three! Besides, it would ought to be uncomfortable if three pets shared a seat, ha :P Listen, I’m totally fine with these characters being unhappy or agitated, but I don’t want to see anyone’s pet be smushed like a pancake XDD )

TaffyKitty12

(Oh darn, reading through this I noticed that I made some typos.. whoops! :P Honestly, it happens every time ‘^^ I know there are more than these two, but I just wanted to quickly clarify that I meant to say “one of the most prominent”, not “one of prominent” in my last reply, as well as “the handle of his suitcase”, not the “handle of suitcase” in my 7th reply. Anything else that doesn’t look right, well… that’s probably because it isn’t right XD I need to work on my proofreading, ha =P )

ilovemoonie

~1~~ Where is it? I’m sure I put it in here already…unless…did I leave it in my suitcase? No, I don’t think so…where could it be? Bucky the lynx straightened up from the bag he had been bending over, and came face to face with a stuffed teddy bear, which was sitting on top of his dresser. He jumped backward slightly and almost tripped over his suitcase, thinking for an instant that it was the face of an actual animal. Then he muttered, “Oh, here it is”, snatched the teddy bear off the dresser, and stuffed it into his bag. He had considered stowing it in his suitcase instead, so that there was no chance of anyone discovering it, (he didn’t want anyone to know about his secret fondness for teddy bears, after all; at least, anyone who didn’t already know), but eventually decided against it; after all, it wasn’t like anyone else was going to be on his trip with him, so what did it matter? Satisfied with this thought, he slung his relatively small bag over his shoulder and exited the room, his suitcase rolling along behind him. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … Bucky had mixed feelings about the vacation he was about to go on. On one hand, it would be nice to get away from his roommates and spend some time alone for once, but on the other hand…vacations were not really his thing. He remembered vividly the day he had found out that he had gotten the winning ticket in the contest Steve and Sebastian had convinced him to enter, remembered how he had tried to get one of them to take it instead, but both of them had insisted that a vacation would do him some good. He supposed they did have a point, but still, that didn’t stop him from half-dreading the vacation as it drew nearer.
              And now, the day had arrived. Bucky left his apartment, walked down the flight of stairs outside, and arrived in the parking lot a moment later, where he was greeted by the sight of a large gray and blue bus. Bucky stopped in his tracks. What the…? Why do they have such a large bus for only one person? Cautiously, Bucky approached it. Standing just outside the bus…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …was a cheerful-looking hippo wearing a cap and a rather tattered-looking shirt and tie.
              “Uh…is this the right bus for the vacation…?” Bucky asked.
              “Yes, it sure is!” the hippo replied with a grin. “My name is Humphrey, and I’ll be your driver for this trip! You can go right on in and make yourself at home!”
              “Okay…” Bucky said slowly, caught a bit off guard by the hippo’s enthusiasm. “But, uh…what’s the need for such a large bus if there’s only one winner of the vacation?”
              To Bucky’s horror, Humphrey explained to him that due to a printing mistake, Bucky was not the only winner of the raffle, as there were in fact multiple tickets with the winning number 2745. He assured Bucky, however, that the vacation would still be just as good, but this reassurance did not make Bucky feel any better. He couldn’t believe there were going to be other animals on the trip with him— why couldn’t they have told him sooner? That would’ve given him time to bail on the trip and give his ticket to someone else! But it was too late now. …

ilovemoonie

~4~ … There was nothing he could do about it.
              Bucky warily boarded the bus, hoping against hope that everyone inside would be quiet, civilized animals with absolutely no desire to talk to him. But if he knew anything about anything, he knew that this was asking for too much. His mind flashed back to the time he had been forced to go on that road trip with Olaf, Sadie, and Loki, among others, and how horrible it had been. What if this trip was going to turn out just like that one? To his immense relief, however, when he boarded the bus he found that there were only five other passengers, and none of them seemed to be too loud or annoying. Of course, there were still a lot of empty seats; how many more animals were they going to be picking up? Bucky surveyed the bus, and eventually decided against sitting in an emptier section of it, in case some annoying animal not yet present decided to sit close to him. Instead, he chanced sitting in a row on the right side behind a black Labrador and pegasus who appeared to be friends…

ilovemoonie

~5~ … (and therefore would hopefully not pay any mind to him). The only other animal close by was a fennec fox in the row behind him, who seemed quite preoccupied with some device that appeared to be a karaoke machine. It wasn’t until Bucky had settled into his seat that he realized who the fox was. He was the one who had planned that disastrous barbecue party! Wasn’t his name Pikachu, or something? But before Bucky could switch seats and move farther away from the fox, the bus lurched forward and drove off, causing Bucky to remain in his seat. I hope he won’t notice me, he thought, leaning his head against the window. This trip was off to a very bad start…
              Bucky gazed blankly out the window as it drove on, but when it came to a halt in front of another house a few minutes later, he jerked his head up and watched the door apprehensively, waiting to see who would enter. He thought he heard someone talking to the hippo outside, thought he heard a familiar voice, and then…
              “Hey, guys! Wow, this is such…

ilovemoonie

~6~ …a cool bus! That nice hippo out there just told us that there was more than one winner of the raffle! Isn’t that so COOL? Now we can all go on vacation together and be buddies!”
              It was Olaf, who appeared to be speaking to the bus at large. And what’s more, Sadie the dachshund was standing right behind him! Bucky could not believe it. Olaf, Sadie, and Pikachu? This was a nightmare! He quickly looked away as Olaf and Sadie happily headed towards the back of the bus. They had almost passed him when Sadie happened to glance to the side, and next second she had bounded into his row and was wagging her tail so fast it felt as though someone had just turned on a fan.
              “BUCKY!” she exclaimed. “I’s no know you’s be here! Did you’s get winning ticket tooses? Dat so cool! Oohses, we’s should sit together!”
              “NO,” Bucky said loudly, horrified by the very idea. Thankfully, at that moment Olaf called Sadie over to where he was standing, and the dachshund gave Bucky an enormous grin before trotting off. Bucky was so relieved…

ilovemoonie

~7~ …that he could’ve hugged Olaf! But of course, the very thought of doing so was almost as bad as the thought of sitting next to Sadie.
              Meanwhile, at the very back of the bus, Olaf had spotted another familiar face.
              “Oh hey, Pikachu!” He greeted happily. “I didn’t know you were here! That’s so cool that you got one of the winning tickets, too! This vacation is going to be so fun, don’t you think?” He paused as he noticed the machine that the fox had with him. “Hey, what’s that thing? It looks pretty cool! Anyway, let’s see…I’m not sure where to sit. Hey, would it be all right if I sat next to you, pal?”
              Sadie, meanwhile, had plopped down into one of the seats in the empty row across the aisle from Pikachu. Bucky turned around warily to glance at her, and Sadie caught sight of him and waved frantically, causing Bucky to whip back around again and pretend he hadn’t noticed her.
              The bus rolled on, but when it came to a stop again, Bucky did not even bother to watch the door and see who entered next. …

ilovemoonie

~8~ … Whoever it was, he doubted they could be any worse than Olaf and Sadie…But when he finally looked up a moment later, he was shocked to see that the newest arrival was probably his third or fourth least favorite animal in the world: Loki.
              But Loki didn’t seem to have noticed him. He had stopped one row in front of him and begun to speak to the black Labrador sitting there.
              “Well, well, look who we have here,” Loki sneered, smirking contemptuously at the black lab. “If it isn’t Clint, the delusional cucumber-hater. It’s been awhile. What have you been up to lately, harassing people in the park for owning a certain fruit or vegetable?” Loki paused, eyeing with mild surprise the pegasus sitting next to Clint. “And who’s this? A friend of yours? Oh great, you’re here too,” he added, noticing Bucky for the first time, but the lynx did not respond, as he was too shocked by the realization that the black Labrador in front of him was none other than Clint. He been so focused on Pikachu that he had not realized that someone far worse was sitting…

ilovemoonie

~9~ …right in front of him! If Loki was one of Bucky’s very least favorite animals in the world, Clint was certainly not far behind. He said nothing to Clint, hoping he would be paying attention to Loki and not notice him. But no—now Loki had walked back to his own row! It’d be a miracle if Clint didn’t notice him now.
              “Mind if I sit here?” Loki asked Bucky in a tone of false politeness. “Oh, that’s right, I don’t care.” And he sat down.
              “Are you sure you want to sit by me?” Bucky asked grimly, flexing his metal arm.
              “I’m not afraid of you,” Loki said defiantly.
              “Yes you are,” Bucky retorted.
              Loki did not answer, but of course, not wanting to prove the lynx’s statement to be true, he remained firmly in his seat, which was not the result Bucky had been hoping for. Bucky sighed and scooted as far away from Loki as he could. Could this trip get any worse?
              ~~~
              Lightning was ecstatic. He had just finished packing his bags for what was sure to be the best vacation he had ever been on. Not only…

ilovemoonie

~10~ …had it not costed him a penny, as he had been the lucky raffle winner in a contest he had entered awhile back, but he was also to be the only one on the trip. And that meant that there would be no one to boss him around, no one to tell him what he could and couldn’t do, and no one whatsoever to annoy him! He had bragged about it to his best friend James for days, claiming that he was the one lucky winner and that because he’d won, it meant that he was the better person out of the two of them.
              “The ticket has chosen, James,” he had said, but James had just rolled his eyes and muttered something about him being immature.
              But now, as Lightning prepared to leave, James stood outside with him to wish him farewell.
              “Bye, Lightning,” he said. “Have a fun time! And don’t do anything stupid.”
              “Ah, but that’s just the thing…you won’t be there to make sure I don’t!” Lightning said with a smirk. “So I can do whatever I please, and you’ll never even know!” Lightning paused to savor these words…

ilovemoonie

~11~ …when suddenly a very large and tall bus pulled up in front of them.
              “Wow,” James said in awe, “they really put a lot of money into this…look at the size of that thing! Well, have fun, Lightning! See you!”
              Lightning wished him one last goodbye, then headed eagerly towards the front of the bus, thinking of all the room he would have, traveling on such a giant bus!
              There he was greeted by a cheery hippo, who introduced himself and explained that he would be the driver for the trip. Everything sounded perfect, and Lightning was about to board the bus when the hippo stopped him.
              “Oh, I almost forgot to tell yah…it turns out you’re not the only winner of the raffle!” he said, and Lightning stopped in his tracks. It was as though a huge weight had just crashed down on top of him. What did he mean he was not the only winner?!
              By the time the hippo finished explaining the unusual circumstances of the raffle, Lightning was feeling positively indignant. This wasn’t fair! He was supposed to be the winner, the one and only winner…

ilovemoonie

~12~ …and now he had to share his trip with a bunch of strangers? Lightning entered the bus quite angrily, and glanced around. There were only about eight other animals present, but to his horror, he recognized five of them instantly: Olaf, Sadie, Bucky, Loki, and Pikachu! How could he have such bad luck? With the exception of Pikachu, who was sometimes all right and had invited him along to some pretty cool events before, he absolutely loathed these animals, and now he had to spend his whole vacation with them? The other three animals he did not recognize, but he doubted he’d like them much either. But just as he was about to trudge to some vacant row and sit down, thinking that nothing could possibly make this trip better, he noticed something he had not noticed before…there was another passenger he had completely overlooked: an ocelot half hidden behind the mane of the lion who sat in front of her. And not only was it an ocelot, but a female ocelot at that, and one that he knew! His spirits soaring, Lightning hurried up to her.
              “Hey, Leopardstar!” …

ilovemoonie

~13~ … He greeted, with his best attempt at a charming smile. “Remember me, Lightning? We’ve met a couple of times before. That’s really awesome that you won the raffle, too! I wasn’t so sure how I felt about multiple winners at first, but ya know, if it brings us together again, I think it’s worth it, don’t you? Mind if I sit by you?” And without waiting for a response, Lightning sat down next to Leopardstar feeling that perhaps this vacation wouldn’t be so terrible after all.
              ~~~~
              (Ah, I hope this reply was okay! Goodness gracious though, I’m so sorry for the length of my response!! XP I seriously didn’t intend to make it so long, but eh…I guess I got a bit carried away. =/ (And I was having a lot of fun typing it up, ahah :P ) I promise I will not make my responses this long again, though!! I know they were kinda supposed to be on the shorter side, so I really apologize for making this one so lengthy! >.< Also, hopefully it’s okay where I had all my characters sit, and I hope I used Humphrey…

ilovemoonie

…the hippo all right, too! I tried to use him sparingly, because I didn’t want to mess him up XD
              I can’t wait to roleplay with all of you guys again! ^-^ )

(1) Candy was still unsure if she should go on this vacation… It was just some vacation. Yes, she did enter the contest, but it was just to prove she could win! Which of course she did. No one would lose to Candy’s family when they entered contests. But, what if she regretted not going? Like, what if there was actually someone really cool and rich there? Or if she went somewhere she’d never been before? Candy sighed. Life was hard. These decisions should be made by her parents or someone else… of course they were gone though. As usual.
              Well, she didn’t have anything else to do anyway. And hey, she could always brag about it to her, um, friends! They were her friends, right? Yeah.
              Maybe..
              Well Violet liked her. And she needn’t forget her fans on social media. She could certainly get some Kinztagram worthy pictures. She smirked and shrugged. She’d better get ready then. She hopped off her bed and pressed an intercom button nearby.
              “Dominic! Pack my suitcase. I have a vacation to go to.” …

(2) … ~
              She sat near the front windowsill, dressed in a short, chic, white and blue flowered dress and similarly blue cardigan, paired with white flats, a long silver necklace, plus glittery blue and white eye shadow and black mascara. She impatiently waited for the limo to come pick her up.
              “Is he gonna be here soon?”
              “Miss Candy, the limo is expected to be here in a minute,” said her loyal butler. Candy groaned.
              “He should step on it,” she mumbled impatiently as she tapped her claws on the seat. She watched cars pass by, but none of them looked worthy of carrying her and her ticket. Yet a bus rolled up next to their gate… odd.
              “Dominic, what is that bus doing at the end of our driveway?”
              “I do not know, Miss. I will see to it right away.”
              Candy watched as her butler quickly ran out to meet the busman, an overly energetic hippo with a little hat. What’s up with him? she thought. He seemed to smile a bit too much for her liking. She cringed. Talk about a weirdo… There seemed to be an argument, mostly on her butler’s side. …

(3) … Shortly after, he came rushing back to her.
              “What’s going on? Who is it?” Candy demanded details as the out of breath man returned.
              “Miss, I am so sorry! The busman says this the vehicle that you will be going in on your winning vacation. I implored for a better ride, knowing you’re distaste, but he simply cannot do it. There are many other winners they must taxi,” sighed the butler. Candy physically leaned back in horror.
              “A bus?” she cried.
              “Yes, Miss,” replied the deflated butler.
              Candy sat down, scowling. How could they make her ride such a thing as a common bus? Who do they think I am? Oliver Twist? She sighed. Yet she already everything ready to go. She even wore a special outfit, with the blue flowers that matched her eyes so well.
              “You said there are other winners?”
              “Yes, Miss. He didn’t say how many, but there were a few on the bus already.”
              “Great…”
              And then Candy realized something. She was a genius. She knew exactly how to make this work. Pull the innocent card. ….

(4) … The poor, elegant, upper class girl, so unused to such conditions! To board a common, dirty old bus filled with loads of regular animals. Ohh yeah. Yes, this could be good. But only if she could pull it off correctly.
              Challenge accepted.
              “You know what, go tell that silly hippo I’m coming. And bring my suitcase.”
              “Miss? Are you sure?”
              “Of course! Now go do it!”
              She walked down their long driveway, cursing the sun for being hot and their driveway for stretching longer than the Sahara desert. “We should’ve come down in the limo,” she grumbled to herself. Her flushed butler walked alongside her with her baggage. She approached the bus hesitantly. Surprisingly, it didn’t look quite as bad from up close. Candy walked up the steps and peeked in. There were decent looking bus seats and TV screens down each row. She started to peruse the animals sitting in there, until that obnoxious hippo jumped in between her and her view. “Well hi there! Yah must be one of them rich Jellybean Dogs! Candy, is it? Winning number 2745?”
              Candy threw daggers with her eyes, annoyed with the interruption by the hyper hippo. …

(5) … “Yes. I’m Candy, the winner,” she said pridefully as she handed him her ticket.
              “Well come on in! I’m Humphrey, your driver. I suppose yer tuxedoed friend explained the situation.”
              “Yes,” she replied shortly.
              Candy shoved around the hippo, looking at her options. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.. not that one.. Oh my gosh, no. And then… a rather rough and handsome young lion. She smirked. Now wouldn’t he like it if I sat next to him? I mean, who wouldn’t like me sitting next to them, right? Something in the back of her mind seemed to prick at her thoughts and say “a lot of animals” but she ignored it. She approached his seat and fluttered her eyelashes at him. She was ready to sit down next to him, but he seemed utterly sick. She narrowed her eyes, and frowned. Okay…
              She flicked her ear and spun around. Fine. She didn’t want him throwing up on her.. That would be absolutely disgusting.
              I’ll sit in the row in front of him.

She sat down, then turned to look at him again. He sure was shy.. but she could manage. ….

(6) …. She smiled at him, resting her arms overtop the seat.
              “Hello, lion. I’m Candy. Before you say anything, please tell me. Are you about to throw up?” She raised a skeptical brow. “Because that would be disgusting, and I’d rather move before you did.”
              Just then that hippo called out as the bus lurched forward, “Remember, no switchin’ seats!”
              Candy spun around, her blue eyes wide.
              “Um, what!?”
              That ridiculous hippo!
              Just minutes later, Candy was surprised to see a familiar snow leopard boarding the bus. Unfortunately, the familiar face was not a pleasant one. She eyed him as he walked past her and sat next to her lion friend. Her mouth dropped. How dare he steal his attention away from her! Her mouth formed a firm line and her eyes became slits, as she strained to hear what he was whispering to the young lion. She has a sneaking suspicion that it was about her.
              ~~~
              Tanner was excited for this mysterious vacation. He couldn’t believe he actually won that contest when he got the winning number. What were the chances? He’d never won anything. Well.. besides when he won games. But that was different. That was

(7) … His only misgiving about it was that he wouldn’t have anyone else with him to share his vacation. He sighed as he thought what fun it would’ve been to bring Taylor, Rory, or Violet. With a smile, he imagined how Rory would have either loved or hated it, depending on the type of vacation. Rory wasn’t a very social guy. Tanner only hoped he wouldn’t be lonely by himself on this vacation.
              He checked his watch. Shouldn’t that limo be here soon? He’d been sitting on the porch with his small suitcase. He didn’t pack much, but that was typical for him. Tanner didn’t like wearing clothes all that much, and only brought a few necessities; his toothbrush, shampoo, body spray, a soccer ball.. that sort of stuff.
              Tanner noticed a bus coming down the street and didn’t think much of it.. until it stopped in front of him. He stared, raising a brow with mild amusement. “Interesting…” Tanner stood and walked up to it. “Uh.. hello?”
              A spunky hippo hopped off the driver’s seat and turned to him with a grin.
              “Heyah, there! Tanner sir?”
              “Uh, yeah?” Tanner replied slowly. ….

(8)… The hippo’s grin widened. “Ho! I’m Humphrey Hippo, your driver, and you’re one of the winners to that vacation contest, now aren’t yah? Ticket number 2745?”
              “Oh, yes, that’s me!” Tanner nodded, happy to have found his ride. But something the hippo said gave him pause. “Wait, did you say ‘one of the winners’?”
              “Why, yes, sir!” The hippo chuckled. “Apologies, but there were multiple winning tickets. Don’t yah mind one bit though! It’ll be just as great of a vacation as ever!”
              Now that he mentioned it, he did hear light chatter coming from the bus. Other winners… sick, dude! He wouldn’t have to be alone after all!
              Tanner smiled. “No worries! Sounds great!” He grabbed his small amount of baggage and walked onto the bus after handing Humphrey the ticket. He tipped an imaginary hat at the hippo and was rewarded with another chuckle. What a nice guy, Tanner thought.
              There were ten rows of seats. He noticed Pikachu.. Bucky… Lightning. Oh boy. Those guys were pretty–
              Candy?
              His jaw dropped. Why did she have to be here too? Like, seriously, why? She had enough money to go on vacations whenever she wanted! ….

(9) …. She was the one that always bragged about them. Why did she even waste her time and someone else’s chance at a ticket for herself? Tanner’s eyes narrowed when their eyes met. He looked away and saw a lot of other animals he didn’t recognize. Then his eyes settled on a lion, sitting alone, behind Candy. He reminded him of Rory, besides a scar on his face. Tanner assumed this lion was shy and that that was why he was sitting alone. Like Rory would. He decided he would sit down next to him and be friendly to the guy. The poor lion.. sitting close to both Lightning and Candy. He strode to the lion with a smile, ignoring Candy when she stared.
              He sat down immediately. “You don’t mind if I sit here, right? I’ll help you deal with Candy,” he whispered the last part. “I know her. She’s the worst..” He shook his head and glanced back at Candy, who continued to glare at him.

(Hey, hope you liked my first reply! It was way longer than I expected XD Probably the longest reply I’ve ever done or something… Don’t worry, my replies will be much shorter after this! Anyway, Taffy, I hope you don’t mind that I said Kovu looked sick upon seeing Candy! I didn’t know how to make her go up to him without some slight response, or reason for her to sit in front of him. I figured he would probably be a bit shy or upset when a girl tried to sit next to him anyway, so it wasn’t unlikely for her to think he looked “sick.” And I tried to use Humphrey the way I interpreted him, so hopefully that was all good too.. ‘^^)

(I can’t believe it, it’s FINALLY my turn!! I love the way the roleplay is going so far, guys! (And Taffy, I can’t wait to see Kovu’s reaction to Honda Wingflight and Kailie, haha! Maybe I should’ve added Commander Hurricane. That was there’d be like 5 people who Kovu thinks are better than him/are cool. XD) -1- It was early in the morning, and Kailie was still asleep. She was snoring and dreaming about Super Smash Bros Ultimate trophies dancing around her until… THIS SONG’S GONNA GET STUCK INSIDE YOUR, THIS SONG’S GONNA GET STUCK INSIDE YOUR, THIS SONG’S GONNA GET STUCK INSIDE YOUR HE-EAD! her electric guitar alarm clock blared and she was trying to smash the snooze button, but it was in the back. “UGH!” Kailie said turning it off and getting up. “I thought I had the alarm clock set to the song The 5th of July by Owl City…”. Kailie shrugged and got out of bed and quickly changed into a T-Shirt and jeans along with a belt and put on her snapback that said…

… -2- “Cinematic~ Be Brave” on it. After she put her snapback on, she debated on which pair of sunglasses should she wear. The cool black ones or the Rockstar Sunglasses? she thought to herself. “Duh!! The Rockstar Sunglasses of course!” she said out loud. Then she had to pick which jacket/hoodie to wear. (I sound like an idiot describing all of these as if I were a little kid or someone not knowing how to type. XD) “Let’s see… should I wear my Fire Emblem Lucina and Marth Hoodie? Or should I wear my Owl City Be Brave Ain’t Life Beautiful And Strange Hoodie? No wait– The leather jacket should do. Then again, it’s hot outside and I hate the hot weather! No, never mind. I’ll just wear my True North jacket. Wait, never mind. It’s not humid out, so I guess I’ll wear the leather jacket.” Kailie said, talking to herself. Y-Y-You got a vacation toda-ay. All all paid expense one that won’t ro-ot away. So you might your toothbrush or two, or grab some Halloween decorations that say… -2-

-3- … . All all paid expense one that won’t ro-ot away. So you might your toothbrush or two, or grab some Halloween decorations that say “Boo!!”! A manatee, a lucid dream, you gotta pack stuff from A-Z! her phone sang and rapped. “What? OH!! Today’s that vacations thing for that ticket me an Lyric won. Ticket #2745, wasn’t it? Ah, crap! I’ll be late!” Kailie said , rushing. She grabbed her invisible backpack she named ‘Invisible’ and packed everything she needed including her Nintendo 3DS, her Tablet, her camera, her phone(in her pocket, anyways) her movie player with some movies(Okay, a lot), some clothes, her laptop, her toothbrush + toothpaste, and a bunch of other stuff. And last but not least, her … her electric guitar, Shredward, whom she gave a punny name but nicknames him “Shredster”. “Alrighty, I have everything!” Kailie said racing outside and jumping into her 2019 Stingray Corvette and zooming off to Lyric’s place.
              …. -3-

-4- ~~~~~~ “Okay, are you sure you’ve got everything?” Kyroashi asked his younger sister, Lyric. “Yeahp, I’m good!” Lyric said holding her dufflebag and suitcase. “Are you sure you don’t want me to come along?” Kyroashi asked. “We’re fine!” Kailie said heading towards the door. “Just text us if you need anything, and be sure to send postcards once you get to Kinzwaii or wherever you guys are going!” Kyroashi called back. “Us?” Shadow, Lyric’s other older brother questioned. “Yes…?” Kyroashi said. “I didn’t know I had to be forced to get a postcard, too. Postcards are for babies and nobody needs them. They’re just a waste of money.” Shadow said back. He was always a grumpy-serious lab, but he secretly wanted that postcard. “Annnnnyways, we really should get going. See ya, Kyros and Shadows!” Kailie said opening the door and leaving. “Yeah, bye!” Lyric said racing towards Kailie. Kyroashi waved and Shadow was like, “Hmph. Fine.”. “Hey wait for me!” Lyric said rushing out of her house to follow Kailie … -4-

~5~ “Come on, Lyrs! Last on there is a rusted Iron Man! Er, dog..” Kailie said. “I’m coming!” Lyric said, finally catching up to Kailie. “Uhh… is it me or does that thing look huge? Why is the bus 20x it’s normal size?” Kailie asked. “You’re right, it is pretty big, but I take it that they’ll need a big one since you hauled your electric guitar and it’s–” “His, you mean,” Kailie corrected. “His. And his case.” Lyric said smiling. She personally thought that it was ridiculous that Kailie named her electric guitar, which was a Schecter (One of the cool brands. Probably like the Diamond, Research Omen Extreme 6, Gellraiser, or a Deluxe electric guitar. She has like 20 of them (Different brands and types)) Shredward and made it a “he”. But she kept her thoughts silent because she herself has a Roland AX Edge Keytar named Trans Silent. As Kailie and Lyric got on the bus, she met this hippo. “Ho, ho, ho! Hullo, I am Humphrey Hippo! I am your driver for your won-vacation. Your tix are #2745, right?” the driver asked. “Yup, that’s us.” Kailie…

-7- Kailie thought to herself. “Should I take your guitar case?” the hippo offered. “No thanks. I’d like to keep him with me.” Kailie replied back, slightly smiling because the hippo didn’t notice her invisible backpack, Invisible. “Here, you can take mine. I have my phone and leather crossbody bag purse thing with me, so you can take my dufflebag and suitcase.” Lyric said giving her stuff to the hippo guy. As she turned around, she saw… Clint??? He was with his pegasus friend, Cassandra, too. She smiled at him, but then frowned looking at his enemies, Bucky and Loki. She said, “Hi, Cassandra! Hi, Clint! How are you? I feel sorry about Loki and Bucky being right behind you, but don’t worry– if Loki starts doing some cumbersome– I mean, some bad mischief, let me know and I’ll stick up for you.” Lyric said smiling at Clint and Cassandra. She sat right in front on them, specifically Cassandra, and relaxed. Kailie on the other hoof, stared awkwardly at everyone. She couldn’t believe that Lightning was there, and she…

-8- … especially didn’t want to believe that he was sitting right by Leopardstar. She decided to say something to him. “Oh hi, Lightning. Why are you here? Oh never mind. Let me guess. You won the vacation thing, too, right? Well that’s just sad that you won and James didn’t. You didn’t rub it in his face did you? Well, don’t throw spit wads at me and don’t play dumb with Leopardstar. I’m gonna keep my eyes on you.” Kailie said trying not to be mean to Lightning, sitting in front of him putting her invisible backpack beside her. (CuteHeart, one of your pets needs to sit by Kailie and be like, “Oh, I didn’t see that!” XD) and her electric guitar to the wall of the bus near the seat right beside her which was a window seat.
              ~~~ “Here’s the list that you need for the trip. It’ll tell you how to make friends with the easy, how to make friends with the hard, how to deal with awkward situations, how to act when someone gives a sarcastic or a bad remark, how to reply if someone…

-9- … proposes to you–” “What?” Starlight exclaimed. “I’m not finished yet.” Twilight Sparkle replied. “How to deal with the annoying pets, how to deal with the babies, how to deal with the driver, how to deal with the maids, how to deal with bullies, how to–” Twilight, I get your point. But do I really need this? I’m an expert now and–” “Yeah, Princess. The Amazing Starlight Glimmer doesn’t need some fancy paper with ink on it to prove that she’s worthy. It’s your job as the Princess of Friendship to give freedom to your student and this is what you’re doing– but forget the list.” Trixie Lulamoon said. Twilight sighed. “I know, but just take it with you anyways.”, Twilight said magically putting the scroll into Starlight’s backpack. “Thanks!” Starlight said. “You guys ready?” She asked Pinkie Pie and Honda Winflight. “Ready!” both of them said. “See ya, and don’t forget to write!!” Rainbow Dash said brohoofing Honda Winglfight. “Definitely.” she replied. “Pack LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of deodorant!” Honda’s dad said. … -9-

-10- “Yeah, yeah. I got it. And I got my violin, too!” Honda said. “You guys are so lucky to have won the raffle!” Sope Rockshredder said. “Wish I would’ve entered. “Ha! But now, I, the Speed King–” “You’re a girl though.” Sope said. “Yeah… dudette that is.. will have a chance to do something that you’ve never done!” Honda said back. “You have done stuff I’ve never done. From obsessing over Owl City to talking about Michelle Creber and Black Gryph0n 24/7 to loving rock bands and constantly complaining about how bad white chocolate smelling rice is– I don’t do that.” Sope replied. “Well, maybe the rock bands part…” “See? I toldja! Now I gotta fly or I’ll be late!!” Honda said, flying while Starlight and Pinkie Pie ran with her to the buss. “Bye!!” Everyone yelled.
              ~~~ As Starlight Glimmer, Pinkie Pie, and Honda Wingflight walked/jumped/flew to the bus, they were confused. “Uhhh… why’s it so huge?” Honda asked. … -10-

-10- … “I dunno, but this will be some heck of a party!!” Pinkie Pie said jumping onto the buss. “La, la la la la, la, laaaa!!!” she sang happily as she met a hippo named Humphrey hippo. She gladly gave him all 34 bags of hers filled with party stuff and food. She didn’t really pay attention to what he said about all of the other pets on the bus and there being more than one winning ticket, but she sure was happy. “HI, EVERYPONY- EVERYCREATURE!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?! WON’T THIS BE A FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUNNNNN TRIP?!?! OOH, I’M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED THAT WE ALL CAN GO ON A VACATION TOGETHER!!! EEE!!!!! I BROUGHT SNACKS!!! HI KOVU, HI LEOPARDSTAR, HI CLINT, HI CASSANDRA, HI PIKACHU, HI BUCKY, HI LOKI, HI OLAF, HI SADIE, HI LIGHTNING, HI TANNER, HI CANDY, HI KAILIE, AND HI LYRIC!!” Pinkie Pie blurted out to everyone on the bus. (CuteHeart’s pets aren’t there yet and Pinkie didn’t count Starlight and Honda. Plus that’s just standard Pinkie Pie stuff. XD) …

-11- … She jumped all the way over and sat next to Pikachu. “HI PIKACHU, HOW ARE YOU?!?! HEY, I RHYMED!!! ISN’T THAT FUNNY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Pinkie Pie yelled excited. “I’M SO HAPPY TO BE ON A BUS WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND UNMET FRIENDS!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BESTEST WESTEST TRIPEST OF EVEREST!!!! YASSS!!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. “Yeah, no. We get it, bro.” Kailie said looking back where Pinkie was sitting. Honda flew in, recognizing all of the pets even though most of them haven’t pet her. “Hullo! I am Humphrey Hippo and–” “Stop, I already know–” “No, there is no stop sign in here, but a print mistake became of order and now we have more than one winner!” Humphrey said. “Riiiight. Thanks for the warm welcome, Humphrey! I hope you have a swagalicious, fanatbulous, and victorious day, and ignore any rude remarks about the engine in this bus.” Honda said flying to the seating area. She looked around as the faces– Pinkie Pie- Happy, Kailie- the “What are you doing here?” look, …

~1~ Stomping across the hallway, Sterling the King Schnauzer growled at his older brother. “You know, I’m old enough to be packing by myself,” he grumbled, arms crossed across his white chest. “I’m not 2.” “I know,” his grey-colored brother, Beardo, replied with an eyeroll. “I just don’t want you getting hurt.” “It’s a suitcase,” muttered the smaller dog as he ripped the luggage bag out of his brother’s paws. He angrily shut the suitcase, pulling back his paw in pain. He uttered a quick “ow” before running through the door and throwing his suitcase into the back of his brother’s van. “I told you to be careful,” Beardo stated as he walked over and removed Sterling’s luggage. “I also told you we’d be walking.” He pulled out his suitcase, slightly larger than Sterling’s, and began to walk away…

~2~ (Sorry for cutting off your comment, MLP :/) …from the other dog. Sterling looked up and bolted after his brother, almost forgetting his suitcase. After a few moments, they arrived at a bus stop, Beardo pulling out his ticket labeled “2745″ and showing it to a hippo who greeted the two of them. They walked onto the bus and sat down by themselves, not recognizing any of the other Webkinz. “So… Why are there so many ‘kinz here?” Beardo inquired, looking around at everyone nervously. The hippo then informed him that there were multiple winning tickets, and the schnauzer sighed. Sterling, however, was overjoyed to see others were with him, prancing over to a fennec fox who seemed in a cheerful mood. “Hi, I’m Sterling!” the small canine shouted enthusiastically. Beardo glanced at him, thinking to himself that this would be the longest ride of his life. —- Finn…

~4~ (Ahh, gosh, my replies just want to be out of order! Good thing I’m labelling them!) …their way to the bus stop, where they saw two schnauzers walking aboard the vehicle. Huh, thought Finn, I thought we were going to be alone. They sat down behind the two dogs they saw enter before then and spotted the other animals all huddled up inside. “Wow, you guys going on vacation, too?” asked the manatee, maintaining her friendly demeanor. She smiled at a black Labrador as she asked the question. Finn, not knowing what else to do, opened his stash of cookie treats and offered them to the other passengers, hoping to make some friends. “Apparently multiple ‘kinz won,” a schnauzer informed them. “We’re all stuck together. I’m Beardo.” The manatee and shark introduced themselves and turned up the music in their ears, preparing for the long journey ahead.

-6- … replied. “Yeah, that would be us.” Lyric pipped in. “Well, then. Miss Kailie–” “That’s Kailie, Officer Kailie, Kay, Eiliak the Awesome, or something, ANYTHING but “Miss Kailie”. Please don’t give me any lady-related terms.” Kailie said. “Not even Mister?” Humphrey asked. “I am a tomboy– but NO. Just Kailie is fine.” Kailie said back. “Well then, Kailie, you and Lyric can go sit in the back with the other winners.” the hippo replied. “Other winners?” Lyric questioned. “Ho yeah, I forgut to tell yah, there were more than just one winners. There was a misprint and more than just one ticket had been printed #2745.” Humphrey said. Kailie facepalmed herself looking around and recognizing some of the pets. Let’s see, there’s Bucky, wait- What was he doing here? Pikachu (of course), Lightning (What the heck was he doing there? Ughhhh…), Tanner(Sweet, at least he’s here. He’s a pretty cool dude), Leopardstar, and oh no— CLINT AND LOKI?? They HATE each other… this oughtta be interesting Kailie thought to herself. “Should I take your bags… -6-

-13- Lyric- the “Oh, hello!” look, and she could go on and on and on and on about the faces she received. She decided to sit right next to Lyric(Which was in front of Clint. Taffy, ANOTHER PEGASUS. XD) and set her violin by her, leaning against the wall. “Hey, Lyric. What’s up?” She said. Starlight, on the other hand, was NOT happy about the news with the other people. Did Twilight know that there’d be other people here? Why the heck would she NOT tell me?!?! Oh well. That explains that list she gave me. Starlight thought to herself. She looked around and grinned at everyone. As she went through the aisle, her mane glistened and was all sparkly and glimmery. She decided to sit right across from some handsome, tall tuxedo cat who apparently wasn’t wearing a tuxedo. He was wearing a green cape. He was sitting behind some pegasus, which Starlight at first thought was Fluttershy, who was sitting behind Lyric. She looked at him and said, “Hi! I’m Starlight Glimmer! I wasn’t expecting anyone to be here, but my teacher…

-14- … Twilight Sparkle, and alicorn, asked me to make something for the trip and I did. I made cucumber sandwiches. Would you like one? And what’s your name? You have a very nice fur complexion.” Starlight offered, giving the basket to Loki. -`4- Crap, I am so sorry for the long replies, guys!! >.< I honestly didn't mean for it to be this long, I'm so sorry, forgive me Taffy!! It's now @EmilyCuteHEart's turn!!

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, MLP! Just wanted to quickly bump in here and say that I totally don’t mind the length of your response! :) No worries, pal; you can always make your replies as long as you want, for all I care, haha XD By the way, I thought your response was pretty funny! Oh gosh, Pinkie Pie is so hyper, pffft X,D I love her personality, though!! She does seem a lot like the actual Pinkie! =] (Also, for everyone else who sees this, when you finish your next replies, please post them down here by the new “reply” icon!))

~3~ …glanced at Barbara eagerly, nodding as she showed him the ticket. “Are you ready for an awesome vacation?” the shark asked, grabbing a bag of cookies and shoving it into his big blue suitcase. “Totally!” she exclaimed back, giving Finn his ticket as she kept her own. “Spending some time alone with my favorite friend will be amazing,” she added. “Oh, you invited Larry?” Finn replied jokingly, causing the manatee to chuckle a bit. “He wasn’t interested,” she joked back, “but he sends his appreciation.” The two of them raced to grab Barbara’s headphones. Barbara placed them in her ears and started playing her favorite song, VeggieTale’s “Endangered Love”, and scarfed down one last cookie before Finn zipped up the package and hid it in his bag again. She sprayed herself with her cucumber perfume before heading outside, the light grey shark by her side. They hummed the VeggieTales tune on…

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy! Just wanted to quickly say I love how everything’s going, guys (@EmilyCuteHeart, I really enjoyed your response! :) Sterling is so adorable, aww X,D What a cute, friendly little guys, hehe! ^-^ )! And, I’m gonna go ahead and start my response down below. May not be able to post it all until sometime this weekend, though, if that’s okay, eheh ‘^^ I actually have almost all of it typed, but I gotta divide it and proofread it and stuff… which takes some time ,XD So… yup! Anyway, again, I think everything is going great, and I hope you all enjoy this roleplay as much as I am! ;) )
              ~1~
              ~~~ Pikachu fiddled around with his karaoke machine, seemingly unaware of what was going on around him. Unlike some of the other webkinz on the bus, Pikachu was actually excited, and couldn’t wait to get to whatever destinations awaited him! In the meantime, he figured a nice dose of bus karaoke would be just the thing to blast boredom and keep everyone cheerful and elated.
              Paying almost no attention whatsoever to his surroundings, the little fox was shocked when he looked up…

TaffyKitty12

2~ … and saw a familiar face staring at him.
              “Oh, hiya, Olaf! It’s so great to see you, and Sadie, too!”, he happily exclaimed, gesturing towards the chubby dachshund who sat across the aisle. “Haha, totally– this is gonna be the BEST vacation EVER! And sure, I’d love for ya to sit next to me, buddy!” Pikachu gave a wide grin and scooted closer to the window so Olaf would have some room. He turned the somewhat small mechanism over in his paws. “Hm, this thing, huh? Well, it’s a little karaoke machine thingy I found. I bought it a week ago, and it works great! Say, maybe we could sing some songs together while we’re travellin’?”, suggested Pikachu. “That would be fun! I got a whole list of songs we could sing. I even came up with some of ‘em myself!”
              Pikachu let out out a happy sigh. He couldn’t believe his luck! Not only had he won a free vacation, but two of his bestest friends who were not Nikko or Tall Shadow were there to spend it with him! Could things get any better?
              ~~~
              Cassandra peeked over her cards…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … and narrowed her eyes. “Do you have any tens?”
              Clint smirked. “Nope. Go fish.”
              Cassie slammed her hoof down. “Darn! How are you so good at this?”
              “I just am.” The lab grinned and looked back down at his hand. Cassandra and him decided that playing a card game would be a good way to spend their time, considering they both knew that the bus ride would likely be boring otherwise. And, luckily for Clint, he was a master at Go Fish.
              He was so focused on beating Cassandra (especially because she playfully doubted his skills before they started), that he barely paid notice to the newcomers. Although, one of them– a big, muscular feline with a silver arm– looked oddly familiar, but Clint didn’t look close enough to discern who it was.
              “Aw man, that was the last card in the deck!”, cried Cassandra, who threw her remaining cards down onto the seat. “I guess you win… AGAIN…”
              “Ha! Told ya I was the Go Fish champ”, said Clint.
              Cassie playfully nudged him. “I guess you proved me wrong.”
              Clint smiled and opened the cooler beneath his feet…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … “Such an amazing win calls for a tasty celebration, heh.” The lab quickly grabbed a bottle of milk and started chugging it down… until a sudden, unwelcoming voice made it rush out of his mouth and splash all over the seat.
              There, before him and Cassandra, stood a figured he loathed. Loki, he thought miserably.
              “Oh great, look who came to ruin everyone’s vacation…”, he grumbled, wiping his chin of milk. Loki was the LAST person he had hoped to see, and the very thought of being on a vacation with him made him nauseated. Clint rolled his eyes. “Haha, very funny, Loki… but for your information, I haven’t done anything like that recently.” Angrily, he added, “And by the way, cucumbers are FRUITS.”
              Cassandra gazed at Loki with a furrowed brow. She had never met him, but she certainly knew what he was like. “Uh, yeah, I’m his friend. What’s it to you?”, she asked.
              Clint was already angry enough, but his next discovery was even worse…
              Not only had Loki preceded to sit behind him, but BUCKY was there, too. Not even Eric’s somewhat-okay brother, Bucky, either….

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … No, it was Bucky the lynx, who was a million times WORSE.
              “WHAT IN THE WORLD?!”, cried an outraged and horrified Clint. “It’s bad enough that you’re here, Loki, but this… this is unacceptable!”
              He quickly turned around and tried to calm himself down, but to no avail. How the heck was he going to make the best of this vacation if his two worst enemies were there with him…?!
              Cassandra glanced at him, concern filling her gaze. “Are you okay, Clint?”
              “No. I’ll never be okay until those two are far, far away from me!”, he growled.
              Guess I’ll have to take matters into my own paws…
              Getting up, Clint moved past Cassandra and stomped down the aisle, carefully dodging the newcomer–an arrogant-looking cougar– who just boarded. His paws were clenched and his lips were peeled back in a snarl. Once he got to the front, he tapped on the hippo’s shoulder and cleared his throat.
              “Mr. Hippo”, he began, trying to keep his voice calm and steady, “There are two very, very bad Webkinz on this bus and I recommend you get them off of here immediately.”..

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … Humphrey looked down at him and blinked sympathetically. “I’m a’ sorry, Mr. Hawkins, but I’m afraid I can’t quite do that. Yah see, everyone here won fair and square, so it wouldn’t be right of me to remove anyone.”
              “But they’re BAD!”, retorted Clint, shooting an accusatory glance at Loki and Bucky. “They shouldn’t be here! They’ll just ruin everyone’s vacations– especially MINE!”
              “Well, I don’t think they ought to be that bad…”
              “They are! You have to believe me!”, he pleaded, falling to his knees. “I can’t be on a vacation with them! I just CAN’T! Don’t you UnDeRsTaAaAaAnD?!” Clint then clamped his paws over his muzzle, surprised by how loud he allowed his voice to get.
              He could feel the stares of his fellow vacationers boring into his fur, and, before he knew it, a few tears went rolling down his face. “They’ll ruin the fun….”, Clint whispered hoarsely.
              Humphrey frowned slightly. He looked to be a little embarrassed by Clint’s behavior. Gently, he said, “I’m sorry, but there’s nothin’ I can do about it. I am sure you’ll still have fun, regardless.”
              Disappointed and embittered, Clint…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … wiped away his tears with his forearm and trudged back to his seat. Not only were his efforts in vain, but he had humiliated himself by screaming and crying in public! What was wrong with him? He felt like a complete goofball!
              Clint avoided meeting the gazes of the seated passengers as he passed them, and, after nearly tripping over Cassie’s hooves in the aisle, quickly sat himself down by the window.
              “Doest thou need my comfort?”, she asked.
              Clint squeezed his head between his knees. “Not now, Cassandra…” Her little joke usually would’ve made him laugh, but it didn’t this time.
              He felt embarrassed, but also angry. If it weren’t for those two, he would’ve actually been able to have a decent vacation! Now, he regretted even having the winning ticket…
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Leopardstar’s eyelids began to droop. She was tired of having a book shoved in her face, and was even more tired of the seemingly endless line of pets that kept boarding onto the bus. She frowned. Figures the one time she actually wins a free vacation, she has to share it with a billion other Webkinz…

TaffyKitty12

~8~ … Leopardstar rolled her wary eyes. The hippo driver just stopped at yet another house, and her heart sunk at the knowledge that another new ‘kinz would be climbing up the steps in a quick moment.
              She shook her head and continued looking at her book–until a sudden, chilling voice completely caught her off guard. Her heart skipped a beat. Oh heavens, no… it’s Lightning…, thought Leopardstar with a scowl. Of course he had to be one of the winners.
              Angrily, she shut her book and narrowed her amber eyes at the cougar. “Oh, it’s you, Lightning”, she replied dismally. “No worries– I definitely remember who you are. Mm, I didn’t expect to see you here either.” Leopardstar casually flexed her fingers in front of her face, trying to downplay the panic and disdain rising up inside of her. Wait! Just then, he asked something that completely took her by surprise.
              “Sit by me?? NO-”
              But it was too late. Lightning had already plopped his tail down before she could even reply.
              Bitterly, Leopardstar scooted away from him and more towards the window…

TaffyKitty12

~9~ “I hope there’s enough space for us both to sit here…”, she growled. Maybe if she acted like she was smushed, Mr. Hippo would let her switch seats…
              But any hopes of THAT happening were dashed when he quickly pulled away from the curb, en route to the next house after giving another “no switching seats” lecture.
              She rubbed her temples, hoping that Lightning would forget about her presence and/or not talk to her ever again. But of course, that was asking for too much, wasn’t it?
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Kovu gazed around apprehensively. It seemed like it was taking FOREVER for Humphrey to pick up all the winners. How many were there, even? He just said a FEW. Well, this was a heck of a lot more than a “few.”
              Just my luck. I win a free vacation, and I have to share it with everyone and their brother… except for my best friends…
              He rested his chin on his fist, suddenly missing Beck and Cooper and… Ava. Kovu was kinda glad at first that he was going alone, but now–
              He would have rather have stayed home…

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … than be surrounded by all these strangers, who were making him increasingly uncomfortable.
              Kovu hated acting all shy–considering it was very unlike him to be shy; he’d much rather be cool, collected, and semi-confident among his geeky pals– but he couldn’t help it. What was a guy to do when he was placed into such an awkward situation?
              Frowning, he drew his backpack closer to his knees. He had certainly noticed some… interesting… webkinz on the bus. One of which, a rather smug-looking cougar, had to sit right behind him, of course. There was also a pretty ocelot, but she seemed a little proud and uptight. And the black labrador who boarded earlier had just thrown a temper tantrum of sorts a couple minutes ago, complaining about a tuxedo cat and sullen lynx who sat near the back of the bus. Normally, Kovu would’ve found such a scenario to be quite funny, but for some reason, he actually felt a bit bad for the dog. (And besides, Kovu had had his own fair share of tantrums and arguments in the past…) Maybe he wasn’t the only one… [to be continued!]

TaffyKitty12

~11~ … who held bad sentiments regarding the circumstances of the trip?
              However, his drifting thoughts were soon interrupted by the arrival of a new animal: a rather prim and proper jellybean puppy who was rather pretty. Kovu cringed. Hopefully she wouldn’t want to sit next to HIM…
              He was nervous enough around most girls as is, save for Beck. The last thing he needed was for one–especially a stranger– to sit by him. But of course, it looked like the dog was heading towards him, of all people.
              Kovu started to feel kind of sick. He knew well enough about Humphrey’s weird seat rule, and he certainly didn’t want to be stuck with this person…
              Not to mention the fact she was acting odd, batting her eyes at him and such. He raised a brow. Whatever she was doing or thinking, Kovu did not like it one bit. It made him feel even more awkward than before!
              But, to his surprise, the dog suddenly gave him a weird look, and moved to the seat in front of him.
              Kovu shrugged. That was strange, but he sure was glad that…

TaffyKitty12

~12~ … she didn’t sit in his booth!
              Relieved, he leaned back in his seat… but was then startled out of his fur a moment later when the girl turned around and actually started TALKING to him. Apparently, she wanted to know if Kovu was going to throw up, which–he thought–was a pretty bizarre question.
              He shot her a quizzical glance. “Er, no…? I feel… fine, actually…”
              Kovu didn’t really know what else to say. The girl seemed “alright” (so far), but it felt weird chatting with her.
              He smoothed his mane and gave a small, nervous smile before looking down at his backpack. Kovu thought about grabbing his phone out of the bag and pretending that was busy on some game or whatever, but the last thing he wanted anyone to see was the diary– ahem, journal– that was inside. Now, he bitterly regretted bringing it with, because who knows what would happen if it got into the wrong hands. The last thing he needed was for another person to find out his deepest secrets, such as the fact that he wears a retainer at night, or that he’s afraid…

TaffyKitty12

~13~ … of the dark and sleeps with a night light, or that he likes A-
              Oh no, another Webkinz just boarded the bus, and Kovu quickly kicked his backpack halfway under the seat! And, of course, this particular ‘kinz– a tall male snow leopard– was also heading right towards him. Kovu suppressed the urge to cringe.
              This particular leopard looked rather confident, outgoing, and–worst of all– somewhat cool. Maybe even cooler than Kovu…
              His stomach churned again. Kovu hated feeling inferior. He was supposed to be the coolest webkinz on this bus… not some random snow leopard guy!
              Oh, how he missed Cooper– his nerdy personality always made Kovu feel awesome and cool and snazzy in comparison.
              Kovu started to turn his head the other way, until he heard the leopard speak to him. Surprisingly, he didn’t seem smug or arrogant, like the cougar did.
              Nonetheless, Kovu didn’t really want this guy to sit next to him, and was kind of dismayed when the snow leopard plopped right down in his booth. But, then again, someone worse could always come along…
              Kovu shrugged. He couldn’t win either way…

TaffyKitty12

~14~ … it would seem. “Uh, yeah, I guess you can sit here…”, he reluctantly replied. What the guy said next made him feel kind of strange, and caused him to quizzically raise his brow. “Oh, the dog?”, he whispered. “You know her? She didn’t seem that bad… but, uh… I guess you’ve been around her more than I have.”
              Abashed, he scratched behind his torn ear and looked down at his feet. Soon enough, a couple more Webkinz boarded– this time a black lab and a husky– which made Kovu feel even sicker, partially because the husky looked so cool…
              He groaned. The more kinz that arrived, the less confident he felt.
              But wait, maybe there was still a glimmer of hope? A way to lift himself from this situation; a way to feel better!
              Before he could stop it from tumbling out of his mouth, Kovu suddenly asked the leopard, “What’s your name…?” Secretly, he hoped it would be something “generic” or a name he could make poke fun at, like Jack or Joe or Arthur or Sheldon, or maybe even Arnold. Something like that, yeah…

TaffyKitty12

~15~ … What better way to gain a boost in confidence than finding out that his neat, exotic name was cooler than this new leopard’s?
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              It was now later on in the bus ride. Part of Clint’s face was plastered to the window on the right of him, as the unpleasant, embarrassing events from earlier kept playing over and over in his mind. At least he threw his tantrum before the bus got filled up, but still… he felt majorly disconcerted about his behavior.
              He hadn’t even talked to Cassandra since then!
              Clint furrowed his brow and sighed, hoping that Loki wouldn’t make any more rude comments. He was tired of the cat’s constant comebacks.
              But, suddenly, an unexpected voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Clint dared to turn his head… and saw a female black lab looking down at him from across Cassandra. He screwed up his eyes, trying to make out who it was. He could’ve sworn he had seen this girl before…
              [Even more to be continued a little later! I know, I know-- I got very carried away with this reply ,XD ]

TaffyKitty12

~16~ … Aha, he knew it! Clint then recognized that the other lab was none other than Lyric. He had met her a few times, and she seemed pretty cool.
              As she talked, Clint began to smile. Finally, someone other than Cassandra who understood just how bad Loki really was!
              Cassandra waved at the dog, and Clint cleared his throat: “Hey, Lyric! Heh, thanks. I appreciate ya! You know Loki, always having to cause problems for everyone… especially me…” He shot an angry look at the tuxedo cat behind him, then turned again towards Lyric. “Nice seeing you here! Congrats on being a winner, too.”
              He leaned back in his seat, grinning as he did so. For once since his little “outburst”, Clint actually felt at ease! He just hoped that Loki– or even Bucky, for that matter–didn’t intrude on his contentment with another snide remark.
              Just a few minutes later, however, Clint perked up when he thought he smelled something familiar… and very much unwelcome. Cucumbers, he thought, wrinkling his nose. Great. First Loki, then Bucky, and now SOMEONE just HAD to bring cucumbers with ‘em

TaffyKitty12

~17~ … He peeled his lips back, crazily looking around for the source of the scent. Clint knew he smelled some of it near a unicorn who sat across from Loki, though it was stronger near a particular newcomer: a manatee who he believed he had met before, but Clint just couldn’t place her name…
              She smiled at him, and even asked him a question, but Clint couldn’t tell if she was doing it to be nice, or if the manatee was somehow mocking him, as if she just KNEW how much Clint hated cucumbers. The lab gave a half-hearted, strained smile, trying not to gag. “Heh…. yeah… we are. Guess we’re all in this… together”, he managed to bark through clenched teeth.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Pikachu gazed aimlessly out the window, dreamily looking out at the rows of houses they passed, and eagerly awaiting the moment when the vacation would officially begin! Though it was taking a while for Mr. Hippo to pick everyone up, Pikachu was excited about all the ‘kinz– familiar and unfamiliar– who also won! With so many other webkinz on board, he would always have someone to talk to!…

TaffyKitty12

~18~ … The fox glanced back down at his little karaoke machine, which he couldn’t wait to use. He just had to wait for the right moment…
              Wait, did his ears deceive? Pikachu thought he heard the voice of a new friend on the bus, and when he looked up, he saw that he was right! Pinkie Pie was staring straight at him, and appeared to be as excited as ever.
              Pikachu grinned at her. “Hiya, Pinkie! I’m great! And how are you? Oh, I know– this trip is gonna be awesome, don’t ya think?! I’m glad to see so many familiar faces here!”
              And the latter was most certainly true– in fact, Pikachu recognized almost every single ‘kinz who boarded, thus far! Well, save for the lion who sat up front, and maybe one or two others. He wasn’t quite sure about one of the animals who was sitting in front of him, either. But, based on his gray, pointed ears, he had a feeling it was a lynx. Ooh, maybe it was Frost? Or that other guy– the one named “Bucky”, or something like that…

TaffyKitty12

~19~ … If it was Bucky, Pikachu really should give him a proper greeting. No wonder Bucky was always so grumpy; no one ever went out of their way to say “hi” to him!
              But, before he could check, Pikachu noticed that another pet stood in the aisle, looking down at him. This time, it was a black and white schnauzer, who seemed to be quite friendly.
              “Oh, heya there! It’s nice to meet you, Sterling! My name is Pikachu, and this here is my buddy, Olaf!”, greeted the little fox, who gestured towards his penguin pal. lAre you excited for the vacation, too? I know I am!” He laughed, and was about to say something else when– right then– he saw that someone was offering cookies.
              “Ooh, ooh!”, he exclaimed, raising his paw. “I’d like a cookie, please, Mr. Shark!” Pikachu smiled at the shark who sat near the middle of the bus, hoping he would be kind enough to toss him a delicious treat.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Humphrey checked over his chart one last time. Pikachu Perkinson? Yup…… Lightning? Yup…. Sterling and Beardo? Yup, yup! Looks like I got everyone!

TaffyKitty12

~20~ … He glanced behind his shoulder and cleared his throat. “Well, well, everyone’s all here, I think! Let’s get this bus on the road, shall we? Our first stop is comin’ up soon, but it’s a surprise!”
              Without waiting for anyone’s response, Humphrey quickly (and maybe a little recklessly) pulled away from the curb, humming a little tune to himself. He had never been in charge of something like this, but it did feel good. He could only hope that his passengers would enjoy their trip…
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              [Ah well, look what I just did-- I said I wouldn't make my future responses so long, and this one somehow ended up even longer than my first one... oops '^^ I'm sorry about that, fellas! I guess I just got a little carried away here, eheh! X/ Now that they're on their way, though, I should be able to keep my replies a good deal shorter]

TaffyKitty12

[Hey, fellas! I dunno if you guys will see this or not, but if ya do, I wanted to let you know that it would appear that I accidentally made an error in my first reply, ahah '^^ For whatever reason, I said that Pikachu was sitting in the last booth on the left, and then preceded to say that Clint and Cassandra (who were two rows up from Pikachu) were sitting on the right, oops :P I just realized that and was like, "Wait, that's confusing" XDD They're not supposed to be on different sides! Sorry 'bout that, guys :c Clint and Cassandra are actually sitting on left, not the right. (In my head, I imagine the left and the right sides to be based upon what one would see if they actually walked onto the bus and stood at the front) So, in that case, they really would be on the same side as Pikachu. I know it doesn't matter too much (I figure you guys probably knew what I meant), but just thought I'd correct that! Can't believe I didn't notice that goofy mistake earlier, ayyy XP ]

ilovemoonie

[Hi, Taffy! (Oof I hope it's okay if I reply to this...? I apologize if I wasn't supposed to! XP ) Anyway, ah, it's no worries, pal! I know it can be hard to keep track of left and right and all that stuff when you can't actually see where everyone is, so I imagine it'd be pretty easy to make a mistake like that! Anyway, I kinda assumed that's what you meant, anyway XD Well, I figured either Clint and Cassandra were supposed to be on the left side, or Pikachu was supposed to be on the right side, because of the sentence that said "Behind them was an empty row, and behind that row sat Pikachu..." But, just in case, I tried to make it kind of "ambiguous" in my response, in case I had interpreted it wrong and Pikachu and Clint and Cassandra actually were on different sides XD Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for us, Taffy! =) ]

TaffyKitty12

And… here is the “discussion thread” for this new roleplay! Any questions, commentary, suggestions, or just about anything pertaining to the plot or our characters, can be posted down below! :)

Oh my gosh, Taffy, this is the best roleplay EVER!! I love how Leopardstar was thinking about Lightning in it. XD And ahh, Natasha… No wonder why peeps call her the Black Widow– Clint always leaves her, hahaha. I probably won’t make mine 15 replies long, but maybe 4-7. Would that be alright? And I get the part about 2-seats, haha. I can just imagine Loki coming in the bus wile Clint is just STARING at him. Do you think the back of the bus would be like 4 seats? Anyways, I know Loki loves unicorns, so moonie, if you see this, could you possibly have Loki not sit by anyone so Starlight can sit by him? She doesn’t know him, or how decietful and how much he loves unicorns, so IT’D BE PERFECT. And haha, I know Lightning’s going to sit by Leopardstar, and I’m dying of laughter, hahaha. I seriously can’t wait for my turn. And yes, I still want to use Honda Wingflight. XD This will be awesome. Sope Rockshredder(Clydesdale pegasus) is kind of taking over the kinsona part. XD

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! :) (Thanks for putting that in bold, I might not have read your post, otherwise XD ) Ooh, that’s a good idea! That’d be funny if Starlight sat next to Loki, hehe! Loki does love unicorns, so I’m sure that’d be interesting… XD However…I was talking to Taffy about her roleplay in the park awhile back, and…I was kind of already planning on having Loki sit next to Bucky (they hate each other, so I thought it’d be funny :P ), and they’d both be in the row behind Clint, so that all three of them could be close since they all hate each other, too. Would that all right…? Ah, I hope you don’t mind! XP However…this is just an idea, but, maybe you could have Starlight sit in the row across from Loki, so that way they could still be close and still interact and stuff? (I’d have Loki sit closest to the aisle, too, so they could be closer) Let me know what you think of that idea! I definitely want them to be able to interact and stuff, because I’m sure that’d be really funny XD

Hey, moonie! Ah, no problem!! I know how bold letter get your attention. I love the song “Bold”. It’s by one of my favorite singers– Ledger! Ueah, hahaha. XD Oh, that’s fine!! I’m sure that’ll be 20% more hilarious than what I had in mind. It’s funny how they all hate each other, haha. Yes, it’s fine! Sure, we could do that! It’s alright with me. OOH– and maybe you could have Loki and maybe Bucky start singing Veggie Tales songs!! OR CUCUMBER SONGS TO ANNOY CLINT!! “Vitamins, Minerals very high number, Silica, Hair and Nails get longer, Other Vitamins make your bones dem stronger, Anti wrinkle make you look younger umm… 95% Water, Kidney Cleanser, great hydrater, Detox, Fiber, good regulator, Give your body good things don’t be a traitor Get the Cucumber cut it inna slice Put it inna jug of water overnight, You know what you get for a fraction of the price, Energy drink full of electrolytes Raw inna salad is one of the use Or as a base for your Vegetable juice…

.. Another surprise, put a slice on your eyes Take away the dryness revitalize Oh Yes one thing I have left Cucumber can also help with bad breath Wash away the Bacteria that cause the odour Cucumba water instead of Soda!!!!!” (That’s the Cucumber song, lol. And yes, I copied and pasted it, haha) Yeah, it would. XD Not sure how Kailie’s gonna react to Lightning, but I don’t think she’ll be harsh on him because he’s James’s friend, haha. It’s more like Honda to be like, “HEY!!” because that’s how I am a lot of times to people like that. XD Kailie would too, but if Lightning weren’t one of James’s best friends, she’d probably act different. Because you know what she’s hiding. XD

ilovemoonie

Hi again, MLP! (Sorry for the late response, by the way! XP ) Heheh, yep, they do XD I mean, they stand out from the rest of a comment, so I always notice them when I’m scrolling through a page ;P Oh, cool! I haven’t heard that song before, but I bet it’s pretty good! ^-^
              Anyway, thanks so much for understanding! I’m glad you don’t mind that I made Bucky and Loki sit together. Ah, I felt kinda bad making two of my characters sit next to each other, but eh…I guess I just couldn’t resist with those guys XD Hehe, thanks! It is funny how they all hate each other…it definitely makes them fun to use together XD And all right, that sounds great, then! I’m glad Starlight and Loki will still be able to sit close to each other! =) I’m gonna have to think of how Loki is going to respond when a unicorn sits close to him ;D
              Pffft, and that’d be hilarious if they started singing Veggie Tales and/or cucumber songs to Clint! X’D (Y’know, I actually think Taffy said that Clint was afraid of VeggieTales? …

ilovemoonie

… So that’d be perfect hahah) I highly doubt Bucky would take part in it, though (he doesn’t sing :P ), but I can see Loki doing that to annoy Clint XD Oh my gosh and that cucumber song is amazing! :,D I looked up the video for it after I read your post and I love it even more now XD Man, I wonder how Clint would react if someone started singing that to him?? I kinda want to find out XD
              Oh, and hmm, yeah…that’ll be interesting to see how Kailie and Lightning interact! Their personalities kind of seem like they might “clash” (especially since Lightning is so rude), but, you’re right, they might get along better since they both know James and since Kailie knows that Lightning is James’ best friend. Well…we’ll see! ;) Wait no what’s she hiding? XD

Haha, it’s okay! Sorry for my late response. We all get lazy and use the word excuse “busy” to cover, but we’re just teenagers, haha. It’s a great song!! She’s the drummer/co-vocalist from one of my favorite bands– Skillet! Haha, I don’t mind! Especially since they’re more humorous than Starlight Glimmer. Yes, that sounds awesome to use them all together. Since we have Daddy Loki, Unkie Clint, Kung-Fu Kailie, and Gramps Bucky, we need Mommy Taylor and Baby Cupcake, Baby Tim, and Baby Sprinkles since they’re not in it. (I has made a room with using these characters) Yeah, haha. HECK, YEAH. I can totally imagine!! With her curl-wave mane, sparkly hooves and horn… he probably can’t resist her, haha. You should get a unicorn and name her Lightly Lily from the other MLP’s!! =D Lightly Lily and Loki vs Cassandra and Clint. Unless Light Limmer and Loki do. XD Ha! I know, right? XD I grew up with Veggie Tales and still watch it to this date!! (My nephew loves it, haha) Yeah, she did!! …

(2) … It’s so funny how Clint doesn’t like Veggie Tales. LOL, I bet Bucky wouldn’t, but what if Beddy Tear(That’s the only good name I can think of for his teddy bear wather than Plum. XD I knowwwww!!! XD It’s hilarious, haha. You did? That’s awesome. XD BUT OHHHH, WHAT IF HE SANG THE DUCK SONG AND REPLACED THE GRAPES WITH CUCUMBERSSSS. XD I do too! DO IIIIT! Wow, I’ve been using so many strikethroughs, haha. Yeah, it would be. Lightning is pretty rude, but Kailie’s a fearless brash person who is pretty femme fatale, so yeah. XD I mean, Lightning would probably be like, “Uh-oh, Kailie’s here. James better’ve not sent her here to check on me or spy… that girl is scary… I wish he wasn’t friends with her.”, and then Kailie’d be like, “WHO YOU CALLING A GIRL? I’M A DUDETTE!!” Since she doesn’t like that other title, haha. Pfffffft, right? That’s the only reason why she’d actually be nice-ish to him. I mean, if he wasn’t friends with James, Lightning’d be in BIG…

(3) .. trouble. She doesn’t want to do anything harsh to him only because he’s James’s best friend. That’s a good reason, though. XD Yeah, we’ll just had to wait.. *evil laugh* heh heh heh heh hehhh… WHAT? She’ll kill me if I tell you, haha. But you get the point, right?

ilovemoonie

(Hey, MLP! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response, and I will try to reply to this conversation over the weekend, as well as to the food fight conversation on page 139! I’d reply to ‘em now, but I’m afraid I have to get off the Newz really soon… =/ I hope that’s okay!)

It’s okay, Moonie! Take your time! I’m sure Kailie wouldn’t want you or Lightning to know her secret about James. I mean, Lightning already knows, haha

ilovemoonie

Hi again, MLP! Goodness, I am terribly sorry for the late reply!! XP I meant to reply to this a long time ago, but I haven’t much time to come on the Newz this week, unfortunately… =/
              Anyway, thanks for understanding! Pffft I guess that is true XD I mean, sometimes I actually do get busy and that’s why I can’t reply to stuff on here (like this week, for example), but I am also very prone to laziness, and may be guilty of having before used the excuse of being “busy” when I’m actually just procrastinating ;P Yeah, I’m a lazy teenager XDD Oh, and that’s cool! I don’t listen to Skillet much, but there are a few songs of theirs that I really like! =)
              Well, thanks for not minding, MLP! ^-^ Pfft wait what? Is this like a family or something? Because that sounds hilarious XD I can totally see Bucky being a grumpy old grandpa XDD Ahh and yesss! Loki is going to have a hard time disguising his delight at sitting so close to a unicorn XD (Though he actually doesn’t like sparkly or glittery things? I don’t know…

ilovemoonie

…why he likes unicorns then =P ) I loved your reply to the roleplay, by the way!! :D I can’t wait to have Loki respond to Starlight Glimmer! I’m trying to think of how he’s going to react…I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking he might actually be like, nice to her…and then be extra rude to everyone else to make up for it XD Ooh and that’s a good idea! “Lily Lightly” is a pretty name! ^-^ Is that an MLP character, you said? :) I was actually thinking of naming a unicorn “Thursday” if I ever got one, because Loki hates Thursdays but loves unicorns, so needless to say he’d be very conflicted… XD But I really like your idea too!!
              That’s neat! VeggieTales is a pretty good show, hehe! ;) I don’t really watch it anymore, but I will still listen to some of the Silly Songs sometimes XD Those can be pretty funny haha! Do you have any favorite ones? :) Yesss, I thought it was so funny how Clint is afraid of VeggieTales X’D Pffft and “Beddy Tear”…that’s a funny name! XD I actually haven’t decided what Bucky named his teddy bear…

ilovemoonie

…if it even has a name…? I haven’t really been able to think of anything good, besides “Plum”, like you said :P Yes! Honestly, it’s a great song :,D I love the guy’s accent in the video haha XD Oh my goshhh, that would be hilarious if he sang the duck song and used cucumbers instead of grapes XDD I actually don’t really remember what that song is like right now…I haven’t heard it in a long time. I might have to look it up later haha XD Hehe, yeah, I’ve been using a lot of strikethroughs in this post too. ;P Hurray for strikethroughs yaaaay XD
              (Oh darn, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to finish my response to this later, as we’re about to go out to lunch now… >.< I'm sorry, MLP!! XP I promise I will finish my response later today, though, hopefully before comments stop moderating!!)

ilovemoonie

(I’m baaaack! Hopefully I can finish this before comments stop moderating =P )
              … Yeah, I’m sure their interactions will be interesting, hehe! ;) Oh gosh, I bet Lightning would actually think that James sent Kailie to keep an eye on him, haha XD What if he was all paranoid that she was going to report whatever he did back to James when they got back? ;P And yep, I guess Lightning is lucky that James is his best friend, otherwise he’d really have it comin’ to him! XD That’s nice of Kailie not to be too harsh with him because he’s James’s friend, though; most of my characters probably wouldn’t care about that, haha. Though, unfortunately, I’m not sure if Lightning will like Kailie any better because she works with James…especially if he does think she’s there to keep an eye on him XD Well, I guess we’ll see! ;) Oh, okay…I think I know what you mean…? XD
              Oh! And I know I already said this, but I really enjoyed reading your reply! I think you did a great job on it! ^-^ I love Pinkie Pie and how hyper she is, haha XD …

ilovemoonie

… She almost reminds me of Sadie some…I wonder if they’d get along? :) (Also, I thought it was funny how she brought 34 bags haha XD Like, what did she put in all those??) This roleplay has been super fun, so far…I can’t wait for my next turn, hehe! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, MLP! (Ah, sorry for the late response to ya, by the way! DX ) Aw, well thanks pal! ^^< Haha, thank you XDDD Poor Leopardstar– she's not gonna be too happy that Lightning decided to sit next to her! Like Tall Shadow, she is definitely not a fan of Lightning, heheh :P But hey, it is funny… X,D I'm not sure why, but I seem to get enjoyment out of making my characters agitated and uncomfortable? Pffft, that "Black Widow" joke is pretty funny XDD Though, I suppose it is true. Clint and Natasha may be the best of friends, but Clint does seem to leave her a lot to go elsewhere or hang with someone else! =P At least, that's what's been happening in the roleplays I've used him in, haha. (Oh! And speaking of Clint, moonie is right– he is afraid of VeggieTales XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Singing cucumbers are a definite no-no in the world of Clint :P ) Also, to answer your question: yup, I totally don’t mind if your starting reply is 4 to 7 replies long! :) Actually, I don’t care how long you make it… whatever length works for you is good enough for me XDD Hm, the seats? It’s funny, because I actually was going to make the farthest back ones a section of four connected seats! But, I decided against it last minute, and instead make the back just like the rest (two “booths” on each side divided by an aisle). Oh gosh, I can’t wait to make Clint respond to Loki, pfffft X,D (This is kind of weird to say, but I’ve actually already started typing some of my next reply based on what’s happened so far… let’s just say that Clint might throw a temper tantrum when he sees that Bucky and Loki are on the bus XDD ) And thanks for letting me know about Honda, too! :) I look forward to seeing your characters “in action”, heheh! >^^<

Hey Taffy, I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon! Sorry I’ve been so behind on things, I start school after Labor Day!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! Thanks so much for starting the roleplay off! =D I absolutely loved the beginning of it! All your characters were great, as always, and I really like Kovu and Cassandra so far! ^-^ I love how Leopardstar was thinking about Lightning, too, haha XD I can tell already that this is gonna be a super fun roleplay! ;D I can’t wait to reply! I promise I’ll start working on my reply soon, and I’ll definitely be sure to post it sometime this week! Don’t worry, I actually will respond quickly this time– I should have a lot of time on my hands this week, so I don’t have any excuse not to, heheh :P Before I start on my response, though, I just had a quick question that I wanted to ask, if that’s okay…
          So, since the bus stops at each character’s house, I guess I’m supposed to make it stop by all five of my characters’ houses during my first turn, right? And if so, do I just like, skip time to when they arrive at the next characters’ house? For example, if Lightning is the first character…

ilovemoonie

…I show and he goes and sits next to Leopardstar and says something to her, then do I just skip time to when the next character gets on (say, Sadie or Olaf), and then you’d have Leopardstar respond in your next turn and Sadie and Olaf wouldn’t be there yet? (Tell me if I’m not making any sense here and I can rephrase all this XD ) Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just want to make sure I’m doing everything right, eheh! ^^’
            Also, thanks for allowing us to use Humphrey the hippo! =) I probably won’t use him much, since I don’t want to mess him up, but I might have to use him a bit just to explain stuff to my characters, if that’s all right. Also, no worries–I didn’t mind the length at all! :) I’ll try not to make my reply too long! I might have to make it sort of long this first time, though, since I’ll have to show all five characters getting on the bus…would that be okay? I promise I’ll try not to make it too long, though (not as long as yours)…

ilovemoonie

…and I’ll definitely make my future replies shorter!
              Anyway, I think that’s all I wanted to say…I mainly just wanted to ask you that question real quick so I can get started on my reply soon! =) Thanks again for starting off the roleplay– I cannot wait to participate!! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

[Hiya there, 'moonie! :D I'm afraid I can't reply to your entire comment at the moment (I promise I will soon, though! I'd type it all up now but I gotta get off in a few moments, ahah '^^ ), however, I think I have enough time to quickly answer your questions! For your first question, yup, bringing all five of your pets on and then skipping through time between their places of dwelling is the right way to construct your first reply! :) Now, you don't necessarily have to add each of your pets individually, though. If ya want, you can totally have two (or more) of your characters "share" a ticket, like I did with Clint and Cassandra. (If it makes things easier on you, maybe you could do that with Olaf and Sadie, since they're close friends?) Whichever way and order you'd like to add them in is fine with me! >^^< Also, for your second question, I certainly won't mind how long your reply is! :) ...

TaffyKitty12

… I realize that firsts replies are almost always gonna be long, so no worries of yours is 7, 8, or however many comments in length! I just added that little tidbit near the end of my replies only ’cause I didn’t want you guys to necessarily feel like you needed to make your first replies super long, like I did, ahah ‘^^ But, that doesn’t mean you can’t make them long! Personally, I enjoy everything about your characters so I can guarantee you I’ll be reading your entire response– regardless of length– shortly after it’s posted XDD ~Welp, I’ll reply to the rest of this (as well as your SC pictures and update!) very soon, ilovemoonie, and I’m glad ya like my roleplay so far! =D I look forward to seeing your reply, whenever ya post it! ;) )

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! (It’s okay, you can take your time replying to the rest of this! In fact, you don’t even have to go back and respond to the other stuff in my other comment if you don’t want, I dunno if I really said anything else important XD It’s up to you!)
              Anyway, thanks so much for responding to my questions so quickly, though! I appreciate it, as it definitely cleared that stuff up for me! ^-^ Hopefully I did the whole “time-skipping” thing right in my reply! Also, as I’m sure you noticed, I decided to take your suggestion and have Olaf and Sadie come on the bus together, because…it was faster XD (Plus they’re really good friends anyway, so it makes sense)
              Also, thanks for not minding about the length! Ah, I seriously did not intend to make my response thirteen comments long, though! >.< I know that's quite a bit more than seven or eight… =P Ah, I hope you don't mind too much! Like I said in my response, though, I promise I will not make my replies that long again! I guess I just didn't want to…

ilovemoonie

…rush things too much, plus I was really enjoying writing it so I might’ve gotten a bit carried away… XD Aww and thanks pal! I love everything about your characters, too, and I always love seeing them “in action” hehe! =D
              Anyway, thanks again for letting me know about that stuff, and if you do end up responding to the rest of my comment, I’ll be sure to read your response! (No rush, though, I mean, this thread isn’t going anywhere, so XD ) Ahh, and yes; I absolutely love the roleplay so far!! I can’t wait for it to continue! \^-^/
              (Ah and thanks for letting me know! Gah, I hate bugging you with this, but…do you still think you’ll be able to respond to my photos, sometime? No rush of course! I know you’ve had a lot to reply to lately! Ah, sorry if I sound impatient for asking… XP I don’t wanna pressure you or anything! I guess I’ve just missed seeing your responses is all; they always made my day, hehe! ^-^ )

TaffyKitty12

(Hiya, ilovemoonie! Just wanted to say that I read your response to our little thread here, and I hope to reply either over the weekend or early next week! ^-^ I hope that’s alright…? Also, regarding your SC pictures, I started my reply to them a little earlier! =] Unfortunately, I doubt I’ll have the rest done until Monday, eheh ‘^^ But, I guess it’s better late than never? No worries, I promise I’ll actually get it finished this time!! I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long though, gah! DX )

ilovemoonie

(Hiya, Taffy! Thanks for letting me know! :) That’s fine, you can take your time replying to our conversation here! Like I said before, it’s not like this thread is goin’ anywhere anytime soon, so you don’t need to rush to reply or anything! XD
              Also, thanks for letting me know about the SC pictures! I read the start of your response, and look forward to reading the rest, when you’re able to post it! =) That’s totally fine if you can’t finish it until next week, though, no worries at all! ^-^ Speaking of that, I saw the comment you posted yesterday regarding my photos, and I just wanted to let you know that I’m certainly not mad at you at all, or anything! I apologize if I came off that way!! XP I know you’re still trying to catch up with everything on here, and I did post a lot of photos, so I totally understand that you haven’t been able to reply until now. I hope I didn’t seem rude for asking about it yesterday, or anything! XP )

Hi, guys! *runs in yelling* Here comes the partayyy! Jk jk XD Well gosh, first, Taffy, I am loving this roleplay so far! Thanks for starting it! It must’ve been a lot of work XD Haha, and Humphrey the Hippo is the best!! If I have to use him, I will try to do him right. ;P I also can’t wait for more Kovu eee! XD Oh yeah, and I think I’ll just stick to using Tanner and Candy! I won’t be adding another character. It’ll be easier that way. =P Now I’m not sure who my characters should sit next to… buut I guess Candy could sit next to Kovu? Oh goodness. XD The horror. Candy could probably annoy anyone though. Tanner is a pretty nice dude overall, but he’s silly. Does anyone have a character with a super low tolerance level to silliness? =P

Hmm, well there’s moonie’s Bucky! He’s a frowny guy. I really like Tanner, and most of my pets like silliness. Well, if Kailie’s on duty, she takes criminals/citizens seriously, haha. Especially her family. But she’s a jokester herself, so yeah. And then there’s Lyric. If Tanner made a joke about not remembering words to a song or only liking music with no singers/lyrics, so she’d get offended by that, but definitely wouldn’t show it. Maybe Tanner and Pinkie Pie could sit by each other…? They both make lots of jokes and I’m sure they’d annoy each other. Then again, there’s Starlight Glimmer. She’s… still got to learn some about friendship, and I think she’d get irritated if Tanner was making jokes while she’s trying to make friends with him by the list that Twilight Sparkle gave here, hahaha.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! (Pffft, the “party” thing, though X,D ) Aw, well, thanks pal! ^^< That's fine; Candy and Taylor sound great to me! :) And I realize it can get a little tough using a bunch of characters, heheh. I was actually only gonna use four initially, but then I decided to add Leopardstar so moonie's Lightning could have someone to bother XDD As for seating, you can have your characters go wherever ya want, emi! :) Though, I do agree that it would be pretty funny to have Candy or Tanner sit next to Kovu, heheh XD …

TaffyKitty12

… I’m actually not sure which one would work better! On one hand, Candy would definitely be an irritant to him, and I think she’d probably dislike some of his habits (ex. messy eating, consuming a lot of snacks, etc.)? But, if Tanner sat next to him, Kovu would probably be like, “Oh great, a cool dude is sitting next to me” and act all shy and stuff… or he’ll try to act even cooler than Tanner XD I dunno, there are lots of possibilities with that, hahaha. Hmm, well, you could always have one of them sit next to Kovu (Tanner or Candy, doesn’t matter to me!) and then have the other sit behind/in front of him or in the row across from him? ‘Cause then he could still interact with them, if ya know what I mean? Whatever you think works best, pal! :) (Just thinking, but it may be a little easier to find a seatmate that would annoy Candy than one…

TaffyKitty12

… that would be intolerant of Tanner’s silliness, since a lot of the most serious pets (Bucky, Loki, Leopardstar, etc.) have already found their places…? (There are still a good amount of goofy ones left, like CuteHeart’s Finn and MLP’s Pinkie Pie) But again, it’s totally up to you, and I certainly don’t mind either way!! ^-^ ) ~Thanks again for joining pal, and I can’t wait to see Tanner and Candy in action! =D

TaffyKitty12

Aw darn, looks like a good chunk of my first comment didn’t moderate! DX *sighs* Unfortunately, I can’t even remember what I typed… :/ I’m so sorry, emi! I dunno why it did that XP

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! (pffft that entrance though XDD That really made me laugh! I love the enthusiasm! *gives you a thumbs up* XD )
            Anyway, just thought I’d answer your question about whether or not we have any characters with a low tolerance to silliness! Let’s see, well…unfortunately, as far as my characters go, all the serious ones with a low-tolerance level to silliness are already sitting with someone else… :/ Currently, I think the only character of mine who isn’t sitting next to someone is Sadie, but no amount of silliness would ever bother her XD (On the contrary, I think Tanner would probably become annoyed with her, haha ) So, yeah…I guess it probably wouldn’t work for him to sit next to any of mine… Though, honestly, I like Taffy’s idea of both him and Candy sitting close to Kovu, because from what you guys have said it sounds like their interactions with him are gonna be pretty great! ;D (Plus Lightning is sitting pretty close to Kovu and Lightning doesn’t like Tanner, so…then they could always interact some too?) Anyway, I hope you can figure out a good place…

ilovemoonie

…for both of them to sit, and I can’t wait to see Tanner and Candy in the roleplay! ^-^

Hey, guys! Haha thanks, glad you guys thought I was funny XD I’m just being silly, as usual.. XD Okay soo yess, I agree with moonie and Taffy! It would be fun to have them together, so we can do a bit of both, heheh. Moonie, that idea is like exactly the same as the one I just got! XD I also remembered how Tanner dislikes Lightning and if he sat next to Kovu, he’d be close to him too. I’m wasn’t sure where to put Candy, but I’m thinking I could put her in a seat in front of Tanner and Kovu, so she could annoy them both heheh. What do you two think of that?

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! (Haha, well, you can be pretty hilarious XDD Goofiness for the win!) About your idea– yes, I love it! >^^< I think it would be awesome to have Tanner sit next to Kovu, and then put Candy in front of them XD Like ya said, she can annoy them both that way, and Tanner would also be free to interact with Kovu AND with moonie's Lightning =] (I actually totally forgot that Lightning and Tanner didn't like each other, but I think that would make for some pretty interesting interaction, nay? (Oof now I'm starting to sound like Cassandra, pfft XD )) Thanks for letting us know, pal, and I hope you have a great time on vacation! <3

ilovemoonie

Haha, you’re welcome, emi! XD Hehe, well, your silliness always makes me laugh! ;) Ooh and I think that sounds great, emi! Wait really? Haha, that’s funny that we both got like the same idea! XD Well, yah know what they say…great minds think alike! ;) Anyway, but yeah, having Tanner sit next to Kovu and then having Candy sit in front of them sounds perfect to me! =) I think you should do that! (I mean as long as Taffy doesn’t have any objections, but I feel like she probably won’t) That way Candy and Kovu can interact, Tanner and Kovu can interact, Lightning and Tanner can interact…you get my point XD Honestly this group of characters sounds like it’s going to be really fun; Candy, Kovu, Tanner, Lightning, and Leopardstar, all within like two rows of each other XD Anyway, thanks for letting us know about your idea, emi, and I can’t wait to see your reply to the roleplay! :D

ilovemoonie

(Oh never mind Taffy already replied pfft XD I didn’t see that until after I’d posted my response. Well in that case, yes, I definitely think you should go with that idea, emi! =) )

Aw thanks, guys. XD I like to think I’m a little funny pfff haha. Okay, thank you for the input! You guys definitely helped me figure out what I should do. I can’t wait for our characters to interact! If you see this, you’ve probably noticed that I replied, making use of that idea. =) I hope I did things well in it..!

ilovemoonie

Oof okay I know this is super late, but I just wanted to say that I loved your first reply to the roleplay, @_emiemiemiemiemi_!! =D It was really great, and Tanner and Candy were awesome, as always! ;D I loved the parts with Candy, being dramatic as usual, haha XD Her poor butler… ;P Also, I love how lots of our characters are like shocked or angry or disappointed upon finding out that there’s more than one winner of the vacation, and then Tanner’s just like, “Oh, sweet! Now it’ll be even better!” That really made me laugh, just seeing how opposite his reaction was pfft XD Anyway, I can’t wait to see more of Tanner and Candy in the roleplay! ^-^ I’m excited to see their interactions with everyone, especially Kovu hehe! ;) And Lightning’s not going to be very happy to see that Tanner’s sitting in front of him, heheh…he’ll probably think he’s trying to steal Leopardstar’s attention away from him (as though she wants to pay attention to Lightning in the first place XD )

Oops! I never even saw that you replied here, moonie! >.< But thanks! Glad you liked my reply heheh! Psshh yeah, Candy is such a drama queen XD She’s a bossy gal, so all of the servants are probably treated kinda harshly, unfortunately.. Haha, yeah XD I’m glad Tanner was different! He is a really outgoing guy, so he’ll be happy to make friends with all the people around! Er, well.. if he can make friends with some of those meaner ones.. Oh and I’m sure he doesn’t like Loki. ;P He wasn’t a big fan of Bucky either, and was weirded out by how much Delilah liked him before XD Thanks! I can’t wait to reply again too XD Good luck with your next reply! It’ll be your turn pretty soon now actually. Oh my gosh yeahhh. XD I just thought of something! Maybe Tanner could try to be nice to Leopardstar to make her feel more comfortable, since he could probably tell Lightning bothers her =P And then that’d make Lightning really jealous when they’re talking hehehee XD

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry for weaseling my way in here *grows whiskers and a ferret tail*, but I just quickly wanted to… say that I really liked your idea, emi XDD I bet that would make Lightning so jealous, pffft, considering I’m sure Leopardstar would like Tanner a heck of a lot more than him (and wouldn’t be afraid to show it, either)! Anyhoo yeah that’s all, sorry *squirms through a little dog-door and disappears*)

“Git outta here, ya big weasel! NYAH!” *kicks dog door* X’D Nah, if you were a weasel I wouldn’t hurt you, buddy <3 …. XD Anyway, cool thanks! Maybe we’ll do that then, as long as moonie’s good with it! It would add more general annoyances to the mess, so that’s a definite plus. XD

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @_emiemiemiemiemi_! Ahah, sorry for posting this all the way down here ‘^^ But, I wanted to tell ya that I really liked your response! ;D Pfft, I love how you used Candy and Tanner, and I think you did a wonderful job of using Humphrey, too! =] By the way, I saw your reply to Kovu’s bio today (thanks for replying! <3 I'll see if I can respond back soon ;) Of course, I still plan on replying to Anna's on or before this weekend, as well!), and I liked your idea of Tanner and Kovu kind of being "frenemies", haha XD I could totally see that! On hand, I'm sure Kovu would like Tanner's friendly personality, as well as the fact that he also likes sports and junk food and all that, but I could also see him being really jealous and kind of angry at the same time XDD "Ugh why does Tanner have to be so cool– I look like a nerd in comparison" *cue dramatic scream* I think maybe we should so that, then, having Tannr and Kovu be "sort of friends" XD …

TaffyKitty12

… (Oh, and I know you asked this last week, so… yes, Kovu did bring his journal on vacation XD ) Ahaha, this may sound kind of weird, but I’ve already started typing up my next reply to this! (I’m just gonna have to adjust it a little based on what MLP and CuteHeart do. I’m assuming CuteHeart knows that I started this…? I haven’t seen her on lately so I’m not sure ‘^^ ) Right now I’m working on what Kovu is gonna say to Candy and Tanner, ha XD Gonna try to make his responses good! Is there anything in particular you’d like me to have him say or do? :) (Also, this is totally unrelated, but thanks for playing with me in the Tournament Arena earlier– I had a blast! ;D Oh gosh, I kept laughing when we were playing Supermodelz, though, and Candy kept saying things like “My model is super” X,D Yup, sounds like Candy, haha. Oof I think I might wanna draw her and Kovu together soon)

Bro. I just replied to this.. and my reply disappeared.. =‘) *insert “This Is Fine” meme here* ooKAY HERE WE GO AGIN — Hi! Aw thanks! I’m glad you liked it!! Oo okay, good! Kovu’s such a great character XD (Ah alright that’d be great, thanks! ^-^) You think so? I felt like it was more accurate to how Kovu would feel, since they like the same things, but he would be jealous. So it’s like a love/hate relationship lol. Oh my gosh, that’s funny XD guess what. When I first read that dramatic scream thing, I thought it said cute dramatic scream XDD (YESSS I can imagine so much teasing, it’s awful. And hilarious. I can do see Candy and Loki reading it like, “Oooo who’s Ava?” XD) Oh really? Nah, that’s not weird! I actually do the same thing sometimes when I’m excited to reply to something hehe =) It might be tricky though. (That’s a good question.. not sure if she knows or not. If I see her at the park chat on Saturday, I’ll try to tell her!) ….

…. Sounds good! =) I’m sure it’ll be great! Nah, I don’t think so! I mean he’s your character, hehe. You make him act he way he would. I’m assuming he’ll be shy with Candy, but I’m not sure how he’ll act with Tanner. I look forward to seeing what he does! (YES that was fun! =D It was great playing with you too! Hahah XD Yeah, I kept losing, so I figured I’d be sarcastic for fun. XD DO IIT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! Oh and also that was an intense game of checkers. XD There were so many kings! You let me get your piece a few times though, I’m sure. =P I mean, obviously at the end, but earlier too, right?)

TaffyKitty12

Wait, what? Dude, that’s weird o_o I hate it when it that happens, though, ay XP (Also, this may sound sad, but I had to actually go look up “this is fine” because I didn’t know what it was X,D I’m not very knowledgable in the least when it comes time to anything meme-related ,XD I am obviously outdated)
              No problemo, pal! :) Your replies are always great and funny, I think! Haha, and thanks– glad ya like him as a character! He’s probably one of my most developed guys right now, so I know how he’d respond in just about any situation XD (You’re welcome! >^^< Let's see… I gotta find the page first (I keep losing the page number, oops =P ) but then I can definitely respond! Should be able to do that tomorrow or Sunday!)
              Yup, I sure do XDD Honestly, I thought that was pretty good idea! I couldn't see him making Tanner his bestest friend or something like that, but I also couldn't see Kovu "hating" him, necessarily….

TaffyKitty12

… Pfft, it is pretty funny X,D On one hand, he’d be like “Wow Tanner is a great dude, we like so much of the same and both despise Candy”, while simultaneously thinking “Wait a second– HE’S tOo CooL anD ConFiDeNt darn itttt that makes me upset” XD Wait, whaaa X,D “Cute dramatic scream”? What would that even SOUND like? XDD Like, how can a scream be cute? Oh gosh, that’s hilarious, though :,D
              (Pfffft, totally XD I mean, here you have this big, strong lion dude, and he writes in a diary–ahem, JOURNAL =,) Yup, definitely a lot of material for teasing there, ha XD Oh gosh I could definitely picture that, pfft :,D The “who’s Ava” thing made me laugh so hard I actually kinda want someone to discover the journal, so maybe me, you, and moonie could talk in the park sometime soon about that, figuring out who’d get it and what information they’d find XD )…

TaffyKitty12

… I was worried I was the only one pfhaha ,XD Right! It kinda is a little tricky going back and adding things, especially when everything takes place on a “timeline” like it is now, heheh ‘^^ Lots of adding and deleting and moving around stuff =P But, I think I can manage! I guess I’ve just been so hyped I can’t help myself XDD
              (Yeah, I’m really not sure! I really hope she does, but I haven’t seen her reply to anything in awhile, and I don’t know if she still reads stuff on here when she’s busy…? ‘^^ I just don’t want her to not know and end up missing her turn as a result! X/ I’d be okay waiting for maybe a couple weeks, but after that, I’m afraid I’d have to continue… :/ Don’t want the roleplay to become stagnant, ya know? Ah, would you do that for me? Thanks, pal; I appreciate it! <3 If something happens that she’s not there or you can’t make it, that’s okay, too! I probably won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s, but I’m sure I’ll see her sometime in the near future!)
              Haha, thanks! Well, you are right that

TaffyKitty12

… As for Tanner, uhh, I can’t quite explain Kovu’s initial reaction? Like, I guess you could say he gets upset upon seeing him, but then tries to make some conversation? I dunno– guess I’ll just have to wait till my next turn to show ya!
              (That was! :D It’s been a loooong time since I’ve played in the tournament arena, so that was pretty fun haha XD Oh gosh yeah that was so funny… :,D I know you already saw this, but yes, I am drawing them hur hur >:D With any luck, you should hopefully see it up in the SC next week!
              I know! That was probably one of the toughest games of checkers I’ve played in a while ,XD You’re really good at it! Ah, yup, well, I figured I’d do that at the end, ’cause I knew I was gonna lose anyway and thought I may as well let you win before we dragged it out too much further XD Oh yep, I did, actually!..

TaffyKitty12

… I think there was once or twice earlier in the game when I thought I’d help you out by giving ya a piece (since it looked like I was winning early on and I felt bad) But then I ended up deeply regretting it X,D Next time we play, I will not go as easy on you, haha ;P )

TaffyKitty12

Ah sorry, looks like part of my third comment got cut off! :P Meant to say “Well, you are right in that he’d be kind of shy around Candy… XD At least, for now, anyway, haha XDD [continue with comment 4]”

Yeah XD Dang thing. I probably did something wrong and it didn’t load right or something.. (aw haha it’s okay X) I figured you’d look it up if ya didn’t know. I mostly see memes from my brother showing me them, cause he’s always looking at them. I don’t see too much otherwise.) (Also DANG YOU REPLIED FAST *high five*) Awww *blushes* you’re roleplay replies are always a lot of fun too! Yeah, he does seem really developed! =o (Oh that’s alright pff. I don’t even remember what it was.. the link’s still on that one reply though, wherever that is heheh) Exactly! I felt the same way haha. XD Oh yeah, I guess they do have disliking Candy in common! How nice! XD Pfffhahaa, it’s okay, Kovu, you just gotta be confident like buddy ol’ annoying boy Tanner! ;D I KNOW RIGHT? XD I was trying really hard to imagine it until I realized it said “cue” X’D But it’s ADORABLE! XD I love it, haha! …

…. Oh my gosh haha! I’m glad XD Yesss, totally! We’ll have to talk about it sometime, like you said. The only one? No way! I think we’ve all done that lol. Good luck with it! No yeah, totally understandable. I’m hyped to see your reply! XD (Yeah, that would stink if she didn’t know and ended up taking a long time.. or miss her turn completely. I hope she can be active enough for this roleplay. =/ No problem! Hopefully she’ll be at the park tomorrow.) Ahh yes, I mean how could he not be shy around a girl, especially a pretty one? XD She’s pretty on the outside but not the inside, Kovu! Oh alright! Interesting! Yeah, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see hehe. =) (Oh really? I play there with my niece a lot heh! It’s pretty fun, but it was extra fun with you! Oh mah goodness yesss =D Next week? Sweet! I can’t wait to see it! Seriously. It was a pretty long game. XD …

… I don’t know, I don’t think I’m all that good at checkers. I think I just get lucky. XD You were definitely very good though! Pfft yeah, I knew it! I was like “aw, Taffy is having mercy on me!” XD Yeah, haha! I had a feeling you would be regretting it as I won. I was thinking toward the end, “if she didn’t give me that one piece I’d definitely have lost, but since she did I’m winning.. aw lol” Yep, don’t go so easy on me next time. XD)

Heey, @MyLittlePony2010EG13! I liked your first reply! Pfft, the cucumber puns XD It seems like this is gonna be a lot of fun! I wanted to tell you though- you wrote that Kailie sat in front of Lightning, right? But Kovu and Tanner are already sitting in that spot. See, cause Leopardstar was behind Kovu and Lightning sat next to her, and Tanner sat next to Kovu… see? So maybe you could pretend Kailie sat behind Lightning instead? That way she could still interact with him. Sitting in front of him just doesn’t work. =P

TaffyKitty12

~~ Heeey, guys! ~~
          Welp, I’m trying to figure out exactly where everyone’s characters are sitting so I don’t lose track, and I figured I’d go ahead and post a “chart” of where they all are, so you guys don’t get confused, too ‘XD
          First off, I dunno if I mentioned this or not, but… when I said that there were “right” and “left” sides of the bus, I meant where the right and left would be if you were to stand at the front of the bus and look straight back; not if you were sitting in one the seats and looking forward. If it were the latter, the seat arrangement would be opposite (i.e. Kovu and Leopardstar would technically be sitting on the left, and Clint and Cassie on the right). I don’t know, I just figured the former would be an easier way to determine that :P I hope this made sense…? I’m not always the best at explaining things, as you may know XD
          Okay, well, now that that’s out of the way, I’m gonna start with the chart…

TaffyKitty12

… which is based on what has happened so far. I’ll be using numbers, as well as the abbreviations L (for left) and R (for right).
            The seats will be numbered in order of how far they are from the driver. So, the seats closest to the front would be labeled “1″, while the ones farthest back will be labeled “10.” (Oh, and I’m just gonna use “N/A” for “currently empty” =P )
            Okay, lemme get this thing over with ,XD :
            LEFT:
            L1: N/A
            L2: N/A
            L3: N/A
            L4: N/A
            L5: N/A
            L6: N/A
            L7: Honda and Lyric
            L8: Clint and Cassandra
            L9: Bucky and Loki
            L10: Pikachu and Olaf
            RIGHT:
            R1: Candy
            R2: Kovu and Tanner
            R3: Leopardstar and Lightning
            R4: N/A
            R5: N/A
            R6: N/A
            R7: N/A
            R8: N/A
            R9: Starlight Glimmer
            R10: Sadie …

TaffyKitty12

… (Important Note: @MyLittlePony2010EG13, I’m afraid I’m not quite sure where Kailie or Pinkie Pie are sitting, ahah… ‘^^ (Which is why I did not include them in this chart)
              I know you said Kailie sat in front of Lightning (in booth R2), but unfortunately, that won’t work, because Kovu and Tanner are already sitting there =/ I’m sorry!! You can totally make her sit anywhere else, though, as long as there aren’t two other characters already sitting there (each seat is only meant to hold 2 ‘kinz, so 3 in one booth won’t work). Perhaps she could sit behind Lightning in seat R4, or across in L3?
              As for Pinkie Pie, I know you said she was gonna sit next to Pikachu, but I’m afraid that won’t work, either, because moonie already made Olaf sit next to him ‘^^ So, that spot is already taken. Do you think she could sit across from Pikachu instead, next to Sadie? Or, in another free seat? I’m sorry to ask this of you! DX I know it’s kind of hard, considering we can’t really “see” where our characters are sitting…

TaffyKitty12

… Do you think you could please update me and Kailie and Pinkie Pie’s new seats, MLP? Just let me know what side they’ll be sitting on (right or left), as well as the seat number! And, when you do your second reply, you can just pretend that they were sitting in those new seats all along. I hope you don’t mind…?
              Starlight, Honda, and Lyric are fine, though)
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Alrighty, welp, I hope this chart thing was at least somewhat helpful! I’ll update it once EmilyCuteHeart takes her turn (I hope she knows we started this, eheh ‘^^ Hopefully one of us sees her soon so we can tell her. I’d hate to have to skip over her first turn, if she doesn’t reply soon! DX I wonder if she knows there’s a time limit…?) and when MLP gives me the new spots for her two characters!
              In the meantime, if you have any questions about the seating arrangement (or if something looks wrong), please let me know! >^^<

Oh, thank you so much, Taffy. XD This is so helpful. I only knew how Candy, Tanner, Kovu, Lightning, and Leopardstar were positioned and didn’t even know which side they were on. ‘^^ (Strangely and conveniently enough, I did picture them on the right side though!) And I was a bit confused about the other characters’ positions. But yeah, now I know! Thanks a bunch, this is super helpful! And hopefully we can get MLP’s characters sorted and talk to EmilyCuteHeart about replying soon.

Ahh, I didn’t see this! XD Well, @TaffyKitty12 – I suppose Beardo and Sterling will be on the left, lane 4, and Barbara and Finn will be right behind them (lane 5). Does that work? If not, totally feel free to let me know and I’ll make any necessary changes ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! ^-^ (Sorry for replying to this late, by the way! XP ) It’s fine, pal! :) I know the chart was all the way down here, so it’s not easy to see ,XD Anyway, thanks for letting me know where Beardo, Sterling, Barbara, and Finn will be sitting! ;D L4 and L5 sound perfect, actually! =] (It provides a good balance, too, since no one is currently sitting in the middle of the bus on either side XD ) I’ll be sure to update the chart a little later, hehe! I will tell MLP, too, so she’ll know that those seats are taken :) (I’m still figuring out where hers will sit; I think she tried telling me a few weeks ago, but her reply never moderated ‘^^ ) Thank you again!! >^^<

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, Taffy! Ah, thank you so much for posting this list of where everyone is sitting!! I kind of had it down in my head where everyone was, but I wasn’t exactly sure, since it can be hard to keep track since we can’t actually see it, you know? So, this is very helpful!! ^-^ I don’t think I have any questions right now; everything looks right to me! =) (I didn’t notice until you posted this list, but no one’s really sitting in the middle of the bus haha XD )
            Oh, and yeah, I did notice that with MLP’s characters…I hope she can figure out another place for Kailie and Pinkie Pie to sit! However, in my reply, I didn’t actually make Olaf sit next to Pikachu; he just asked if he could. So, technically, that spot was still available…So, if it’s easier, I could always just have Olaf sit next to Sadie or something, instead…Either that or Pinkie Pie could maybe sit next to Sadie, like you said? I’m fine either way, ‘long as Olaf is still relatively close to Pikachu haha XD
            Ah, yeah…and I hope CuteHeart will be able to reply soon! …

ilovemoonie

… I’d feel bad if she didn’t even realize you’d started the roleplay, and then her turn had to be skipped XP But I get that you can’t wait too long for her, either, since you don’t want the roleplay to become inactive or anything! Well, hopefully one of us will be able to tell her at the park tomorrow! (Unfortunately, though, I highly doubt that I’ll be there this time, as I’m pretty sure we’ll be visiting my sister tomorrow XP Otherwise I’d definitely tell her for ya!)
              Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to post this, Taffy– it was a big help!! =D

(Don’t mind me – just updating the tag, haha!)

I liked your reply, Heart! You’re a great writer and fit in super well with role playing! ^-^ This is actually like one of the first times I’ve seen you role playing, or been in a roleplay with you! I don’t think I have been in one with ya before, have I?? Not sure. Sterling and Beardo were great though XD Also Finn and Barbara, hehe! It’s funny actually seeing them talking here, as characters. I’m used to just seeing them in the park. But yep, I look forward to seeing more replies from you!

migrubbs

When someone’s idea for pets is made, don’t the person who made the idea gets a free pet?

pinkeez2002

Yes, but only if it was in a design a webkinz contest, if so they win a free virtual version of the pet and its special item and special food, also they can name it and make it either a boy or a girl, hope this helps pinkeez2002 out!

puppy2cute14

hello emmabemma04love do you know any good names for a webkinz lamb?

um i do have a question i have the sassy skunk but i don’t know what happens if it is the pet of the month?

pinkeez2002

@emmabemma04love. If the pet is already adopted you can do special activities in webkinz world at today’s activities. If you adopt the pet during that month you get a loot bag and you get a item only available in that bag, plus you can do the special activities, hope this helps, pinkeez2002 out!

lazygal

Hi there! I just want to know when this webkinz called the Fiesta Unicorn will be release in webkinz since one of pets that adopt was friends with it. Well it be a estore pet or a plush pets?

prprprprp

Are you sure it was a Fiesta UNICORN? Because there are Fiesta pets, all virtual, but I don’t think there is a unicorn there…

AvzoraGW

was it a zebra? or like a pinata horse or something? i remember it, too. it’s probably in the eStore.

SavannahSong

i found it! :D it’s the pinata donkey (or was it donkey pinata?) and it’s a regular plush and was released May 2014. if u can’t find it where u buy ur webkinz, it’s probably at the eStore. oh! i wonder if it’s at Tuesday Morning? i’m going shopping!!! :D love to all!

Comments are closed.