My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,505 replies, has 369 voices, and was last updated by  kittymade10 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PurpleFox

Hi there, I’m looking for a few plushie-like items, and I’d appreciate any help! :) I’m looking for the Sleepy Grizzly Bear Bed (not the new pink one), the Winter Wacky/Zingo plush from January’s Challenge, and the Octopus Couch. (Blue tang PSI) Thanks. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone! I am looking for all the things listed below. I especially need the floral bean bag chair from january peek a newz, blue argyle sweater, and the joy dress. Please let me know! Thanks :)
      -Blue Argyle Sweater
      -joy dress from the inside out promotion
      -Shearling Jacket
      -Striped Board Shorts
      -girls figure skating outfit (red dress)
      -boys figure skates
      -rusty red tam
      -white festive fleece pajama top and bottom
      -penguin slippers
      -fuzzy polar bear slippers
      -sleepy owl slippers

Furniture/objects:
      -simple floral couch from january peek a newz
      -simple floral bean bag from february peek a newz
      -red, white, yellow, pink, light pink, or purple rose in crystal vase

amazingv100

Hello, Webkinz fans! I am looking for items from the 2015 and 2016 February Valentine Collection Events, Cinnamon Chocolate Fridge, Valentine Mailbox Fridge, Love Buggy, Chocolate Striped Sofa, and chocolates that were given out in the KinzVille Park over the years. This link may be helpful: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/start-collecting-chocolates-tomorrow/ I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks for everyone’s help! :)

amazingv100

2015 February Valentine Collection Items: Candy Heart Toy Box, Candy Heart Window, Candy Heart Cushion Chair, Chocolate Valentine Flooring, and Chocolate Valentine Wallpaper 2016 February Valentine Collection Items: Chocolate Shop Flooring, Chocolate Shop Wallpaper, Chocolate Shop Display, Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge, and Chocolate Shop Counter

Hello! I just checked and I have found that I have a chocolate shop wall paper and flooring for trade. If you still need them, let me know! Do you happen to have any of the things I am looking for? My list should be listed above somewhere. Thanks!

amazingv100

Hi, friend! :D I still want both of those items, and I have checked out your list, but I couldn’t find any of them. Thank you! @chivalrousllama

greenmagic77

hi does anyone have penguin slippers, christmas bows, slides, or any cupcake dresses. i have unicorn slippers, snowflake wings, cool psi, and cool clothes. if you want psi or clothes let me know what kind and ill see if i have it. Thank:D

Hey everyone! If you have any of these items PLMK! I REALLY NEED the Chocolate Fountain especially! I have lots of stuff to trade for them. My UN is Izmir123 in WW. Thanks! :)
      Tetra Terrain Meadow Tiles (4)
      Chocolate Shop Bench (2)
      Chocolate Shop Table (2)
      Chocolate Shop Window
      Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
      Jam Maker’s Fridge
      Jam Maker’s Workplace
      Jam Maker’s Sink
      Royal Guard Station (Welsh Corgi PSI)
      any Cupcake Dress
      Festive Feast Dining Table
      Diving Bell Flippers (2)
      Diving Bell Helmet

I also need the Ice Cold Toy Box, Chocolate Shop Menu, and the Lovely Lavender Wall Sconce.

raquelushka

I have the chocolate shop menu and the lovely lavender wall sconce. UN – raquelushka

cruisingal

Hi, i have a few of your wants. I’ll send you a friend request. ~Cruisingal

@cruisingal Thank you so much for the Jumbleberry items! PLMK if you need anything :)

@RagingFire123 Do you happen to still need the festive feast dining table? I just found one recently in trade. Let me know! Thanks :)

Comments are closed.