My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 261 voices, and was last updated by  gaboo2020 1 day, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cardmaker22

I’m wondering if anyone has an EXTRA Ice Floe Wallpaper. I realize this is a long shot considering how stunning it is. Please let me know what you would like in return. Thank you, cardmaker22

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cardmaker22

Dear @Pearl757 I nearly fell off my rocker this morning when I opened your package! Thank you very much for this stunning wallpaper! I really appreciate you giving up such an amazing wallpaper so that I may enjoy it. Words cannot express my gratitude, because even if it was an extra, I’m certain it wasn’t in your dock. You are an amazing friend and I am so blessed to have a friend like you. Thank you also for the Have a party cupcake and Magic W Lolly! Please let me know if I can help you with anything, sometimes I get lucky on the wheels and clicking events. Much love and gratitude, cardmaker22

Pearl757

Dear @cardmaker22 you’re very welcome and I’m happy you will be able to enjoy it so much! I hadn’t been up to playing on WK for the last week or so but I couldn’t miss Webkinz Day. My four daughters started accounts back in 2006-2007 and then I joined in with them with my own account. We had a lot of fun together over the years. It’s kind of mind boggling that yesterday was the 19th anniversary. The oldest two girls are all grown and the younger two are in college so mostly it’s just me playing on all of our accounts, but they enjoy popping in with me on occasion and like that I’m keeping up with their pets. We’ve accumulated a lot of items over the years though. However, there are a couple of recent items I didn’t get during that tea party event recently. If you were lucky enough to have any extra Froggy tables or Regency tea sets, those are the only items I didn’t get. Happy 1st Webkinz Day for you! I hope you enjoy many more to come! twinz317

teamascot

I am in search of vehicles, I have the ones from the Wshop and recent events/wheels. I would also like to have some food trucks. Please help me out, my username is teamascot and list what you would like in return. thanks!

cardmaker22

@Pearl757 thank you very much for helping me items I have missed. I am so grateful for all the support I have received, which certainly has made my playing time a lot more enjoyable! Have a wonderful week!

Comments are closed.