My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mleab

Does anyone have an extra St. Patrick’s Day tea set or the Leprechaun cabinet? I have all of the leprechauns but couldn’t log in on St. Patrick’s Day, so I didn’t get the cabinet or tea set. mleab

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

spottytinker

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there had any extra items from the Ancient Civilization theme they wouldn’t mind parting with? I am missing the Ancient Wading Pool (what I would love the most), Centurion Coffee Table, Grand Empire Chest, Imperial Dining Table, and Imperial Side Table. This is my first time doing this so I’m not sure what to offer as a trade but I am open to most anything. Any help is so appreciated, thanks! Username is spottytinker :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi spottytinker – Nice to meet you! I know I have the Coffee Table and the Empire Chest – I will have more time tonight to rummage around for anything else. I really do not need anything in return – I am a longtime player and finished collecting that theme a long time ago. I’d be happy to help complete your collection. Would you please send a friend request to alphacat?

netge

Hi @spottytinker, welcome to the forum. I have quite a few spare items from that theme. If you’d like to send a friend request to my netg account, I’ll send over what I have, but I think I probably have what you need. I see alphacat has sent a couple of items to you. Hopefully I can provide the other three. I don’t need anything in return. Like alphacat, I am a long term player and have loads of retired stuff in my docks. Best wishes, netge

cardmaker22

Good morning friends, I am here requesting hard to find, valuable retired items from the Egyptian theme. That being said, I do not have anything valuable to trade and do not want anyone to send me the pieces I am looking for, if they are hoping for an equal exchange. I am looking for friends who have these pieces cluttering their docks and want to gift them to me. I can send back wheel prizes, collection even prizes or PAN prizes. My dear friend Roxy616 is also looking for these items for me so if I get duplicates I will offer to return one to whichever friend wants it back. These are the items I am missing as of Sunday morning Bed of Pharaoh, Egyptian Television, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Grand Egyptian Column, Majestic Throne, Ra’s Golden Bureau, Royal Banquet chair (Roxy616 sent me one) and Royal Banquet Table. Thank you, hugs cardmaker22

cardmaker22

Update to my list in case anyone would like to help me. I received the Bed of Pharaoh, for which I am very grateful! I am also missing the Sacred Scribe Desk and Ancient Pyramid Lamp. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and check your dock. Hugs, cardmaker22

cardmaker22

@twinz317 what a wonderful surprise to receive your gift tonight! Thank you very much for the Egyptian television, Egyptian tomb window and Desert Window! I am so very grateful for your help and please let me know if You are looking for anything. Much love, cardmaker22

Pearl757

@cardmaker22 you’re very welcome for the items! I’m happy to help a newer player. I don’t come over to Newz as often as I used to but years ago there were a number of very generous players who helped me along the way. Glad I can help someone too. For future reference, my user name on here is Pearl757. I have several Classic accounts and the twinz317 is my main one. I don’t need anything in return for any items I am able to send to you. If you get an item that’s a duplicate or something you don’t necessarily want to use, you’re welcome to use for trading with others if it can help. Hope you continue to enjoy building your Webkinz home!

cardmaker22

@bonesbongo @roxy616 @farout1 My deepest apologies to you all. I am such a newbie and did not realize retired means no longer available which makes all of the Aztec and Egyptian theme items valuable. I have nothing valuable to send in return for your gifts so I am offering to return them so that you might use them in the trading room. I left a message in the I need forum as well and will check back for responses. Lots of love and hugs, cardmaker22

bonesbongo

Hi, @cardmaker22 No apologies necessary, I am fully aware that the items were retired. I had all the items from the theme and few extra some of which I received from the help of others here on this forum before the theme was retired. I sent them to you to help you complete your room. I want you to keep all the items and enjoy them as much as I do when I enter my Aztec room. If you need help with any other items please ask if I have extra I would be more than happy to send to you. Hugs and much love. ~ shelkinz67

cardmaker22

Warm greetings for a new Webkinz player! I have met the sweetest people in the trading forum who have been helping with items I have missed. A dear friend sent me pieces from the Aztec theme and I am missing the following: one Tribal Totem, 3 Turquois dining chairs, Aztec Artisan’s Toy Box, Chiseled Stone Sofa and Quetzalcoati’s Chamber Bed. I realize this theme has been retired (for the life of me I cannot figure out why they retire anything) and these items are difficult to find. Please list what you are looking for in return and I’ll do my best. Thank you! username cardmaker22

cardmaker22

Edited warm greetings FROM a new webkinz player. Obviously I did not have enough coffee when I typed this post

bonesbongo

Hi, @cardmaker22 I will check my rooms/dock I may have a few extra pieces to help you with. Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@cardmaker22 I was able to send you the Aztec Artisan’s Toy Box, Chiseled Stone Sofa and Quetzalcoati’s Chamber Bed sorry I can help with the Tribal Totem or Turquoise Dining Chairs those items were difficult for me to get. Enjoy my friend. ~ shelkinz67

cardmaker22

@bonesbongo that was so generous of you and I cannot thank you enough for helping me complete this room! Is there anything I might be able to help you with? Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, hugs cardmaker22

Comments are closed.