My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,022 replies, has 204 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

onesmarty

Also I want winterfest 2016 furniture and neo gothic wallpaper specifically

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi onesmarty – I am interested in your Daredevil Bed. I have the Neo Gothic Wallpaper and Floor, Bookshelf, Floor Lamp, Fireplace, Grandfather Clock, and Toilet. I also have the Dreamy Gazebo. Please let me know if you would like to Trade. alphacat

onesmarty

I want neo gothic theme a bunch!, retired exclusives, pet of the month exclusives, signature exclusives, endangered exclusives, kinzville academy fashion and creativity prizes, ice themed items, millie’s slide, dreamy gazebo, sliding patio window, surf pool, serenity wall fountain, crystal palace bed, good vs bad fairy fountain, aything webkinz friends Have: retired darevil bed, five crowns of wonder, psi, many vehicles I don’t want, neon tutu, ect! so much more that i can’t think of. Add onesmarty as a freind and we can meet and trade.

sarajayhawk

I have the neo gothic floor lamp and wallpaper!

andersonja

Idk if you’ll see this since you posted your request 2 months ago but i have the neo gothic coffee table and grandfather clock I can send you. Can’t send anymore friend requests out though so friend me @jba2017 if you’re interested. Nothing needed in return.

PEBBLES1973

anyone have an extra tulip troubles trophy? I would really like one. I wasn’t able to finish the challenge. my username is NITA007

Anyone have berry dispensers of any kind? I have a few rare items and would like to trade or be gifted them please!

lilstinky

@Demonchildx113 – if you are referring to the JumbleBerry Fields growing seeds, they are not tradable/sendable according to the eStore. Sorry!

Bonbonribbon

Does anyone have The Rockers Braided Headband or Dance Practice Shoes for trade? They were part of the psi outfits from the Rockers Cow and Rockers Zebra. Username is Vanillabunnya

Comments are closed.