My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pkrc2319

Here is the latest version of my wish list: Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plushy, Super Star Carpet, Moonbeam Sparkle Pouf, Supernova Beanbag Chair, Wacky Garden Gnome Lantern, Strawberry Beanbag Chair, Super Star Hat, Cute Octopus Rug, Good Witch Crown, Good Witch Dress, Glam Gold Hot Tub, Gold Sparkle Vanity Pouf, Quilted Bow, Quilted Dress, Quilted Shoes, Webkinz 10 Queen Crown, Webkinz 10 Queen Gown, Booger Plushy, Math is Fun Poster, Starlight Head Wreath, Starlight Sandals, Chocolate Zingoz, WKF Emerald Apple, Trading Card Wizard Glasses, Trading Card Wizard Shoes, Poncho’s Shawl, The Azure Zingoz Throne, WKF Drum Roll Snare, Teal Punk Riot Dress, Blonde Floppy Hat, White Summer Dress, Presto Plush, Devoted to Webkinz Sofa, Blue Star Cookie and Red Star Cookie. Send a friend request to PKRC if you haven’t already and Kinzpost me these items if you have them. Thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

goodbirdfifi

Does anyone have any extra items from this years marshmallow challenge? I completely missed out on it because I was visiting my grandma in Europe, and she doesn’t have internet: ( If anyone has any and is willing to share their items, that would be great. I also have a lot of stuff to trade for it, just let me know what you are looking for. Thanks, my user is: goodbird.

Lorraine5442

hi goodbirdfifi I have Bright Bedroom Desk, Bright Desk chair, and the rug if you still need them let me know my user name is misscoon2

Roxy616

Hi, @goodbirdfifi, I see that @Lorraine5442 has offered to send you the desk, desk chair, and rug, and just wanted to let you know that I can help you with the rest of the pieces (bed and wardrobe). If you still need these, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and I’ll be happy to send them right over!

LCB2022

I have the bunkbeds and the chest. Not sure if I have the desk. Ill go check out my warehouse and send them to you!

Lorraine5442

Hi shell2170 I have mailed you Plush Besties, Polar Bear Cub Plashy, and Black Bear Cub Plushy tomorrow I well mail BFF Plushies. Let me know if there is anything more you need. Thank you in advance for the Solar Satellite dish Have a great day

ultrasonic3

UPDATED wish list includes the Football Grill, Dragon Costume HEAD, Ninja Costume BODY, Magic Forest TOP, Pilgrim Hat brown or black, Nafaria I have Dress Shoes only (I’m assuming there’s more), ELF Costume I have top only (I’m assuming there’s more), Zodiac WATER Costume all pieces and Zodiac FIRE Costume all pieces. Let me know if I can help you with anything! Hugs, ultrasonic3

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I’ll be on my account a bit later. I’ll send the dragon costume head, ninja costume body and a pilgrim hat if I can find it. I know I have one somewhere so if I don’t find it for the first package I’ll keep looking. Is the Magic Forest Top the same as Charm Fairy Top? If so, I have that. Also have the zodiac clothing. Don’t know if I’ll have time to send it today but I’ll get to it.

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 THANK YOU so incredibly much for your help!!! I honestly can’t find any info on the Magical Forest top. I have the pants and a magical forest top hat. Maybe prizes in the magical forest. I haven’t gotten many of the prizes, not enough hours in the day. I’ll be gone next week so I won’t be on the computer. I’m hoping to get my daily log in and spin on mobile app but that’s all. So if you don’t hear back from me that’s why. I hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend/week! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi Ultrasonic3. There are so many clothes in Webkinz. It is helpful to know the real name for items you want. There is a purple “Dragon Mask” from 2016. There is a “Black Ninja Costume” from 2009. I will look for these two items and the Zodiac clothes. In the estore, they sell a “Nafaria Wig, Nafaria Dress, and Nafaria Heels”. They can not be sent by Kinzpost. I do not know what a Magic Forest Top or Elf Costune is. Go to your favorite search engine. Enter “Webkinz Guide” and choose the first option. It has a little yellow flower on the far left side. Best wishes! AuntietoEW

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEW. THANK YOU for your help! Looks like grandma001 will be sending the dragon mask, Ninja Costume and Zodiac clothes. I hope you saw that before you went to the trouble of looking. The Nafaria dress and heels must have been gifted to me from the estore. I try real hard not to list estore items. I can’t find anything, not even a picture of the elf Costume so maybe it doesn’t exist. I was just going through my clothes trying to complete incomplete outfits. I’m hoping you will be listing a wish list soon so I can help you out! Have a wonderful weekend/week! I’ll check in after the 14th so see if you posted a Wish List. Thanks again! Love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I sent the water and fire outfits, brown pilgrim hat, ninja costume, dragon mask and a charm forest top. If these aren’t the pieces you are looking for maybe you can do a little more checking on the names. Also, did you get the skeleton costume?

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 you’re AMAZING! Those were exactly what I was looking for and no I didn’t get the skeleton costume (I forgot it in my update). You have been so incredibly generous! I really hope some day I can help you out!!! Have a wonderful weekend/week. Hope to chat with you when I get back from vacation. THANK YOU for everything! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I don’t remember if I sent after midnight so not sure if I can send the skeleton today. I’ll include a Halloween mask that I think you would like with it since the only wshop piece was the body, no hat or shoes. There are other pieces that go with the charm forest top. There are shoes, a skirt and a headband type item. Do you have those?

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 THANK YOU so much for skeleton costume and mask. I looked up the charm forest clothes and they are real pretty. It you have extras I would love them. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I sent the skeleton costume & mask, the other pieces to the charmed forest outfit and charmed dress, hat and shoes. I found the magic forest top hat and pants that you said you had. I don’t believe there was a top to go with that.

Hi friends! Any PSF collectors here? I have lots of pets. Feel free to ask if you’re looking for something specific and if I have it, I’ll be happy to send it your way. Have a great day!

Comments are closed.