My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Lorraine5442

If anyone has a extra Solat Satellite Dish (July 23 Deluxe Day) I would really like one for my son he is deluxe but could not log on because the power was out July 23 all day and night, I would like to surprise him with one.my user name is misscoon2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shell2170

I have 1. I would be glad to send it to you. Did you by any chance get any of the plushies from last month’s peek-a-newz you would be willing to trade?

ultrasonic3

@shell2170 I hope you don’t mind me popping in but I might be able to help you out. Which plushies are you looking for? Hugs, Ultra

Lorraine5442

Yes I do have plushies let me know how many you want and which ones I will be happy to trade with you thank you very much you’re going to make my son very happy

ultrasonic3

@Lorraine5442 I didn’t mean to interrupt your trade. Just tried to help. I have extra plushies I would send, nothing need in return. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Ultra

UNITED3000

Does anyone have any of these items for trade? ^.^

Playful Spring Window
      Magic Potion
      Tranquil Television
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table
      Neo Gothic Couch
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair (X4)
      Neo Gothic Side Table
      Neo Gothic Pillar (X4)
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf
      Slippery Slide (PSI)
      Peek-A-Boo Pond (PSI)
      Hot Springs Bath (PSI)
      Winterfest Guitar
      Arctic Fox Cub Plushie
      Potted Ice Flower (Blue Pot)

pegpony

Hi @UNITED3000 I have a Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf and a winterfest guitar I can send you. Nothing would be needed in return, just send a friend request to pegpony. Have a nice day! : )

ultrasonic3

Huge thank you to all my friends that helped with my previous wish list! All I need is the Football Grill. My clothing Wish List includes Dragon Costume HEAD, Black Ninja Costume ALL, X-ray Costume ALL, Holnwon Golf SHIRT, Magic Forest TOP, Martian Costume (I have the top, is there more?), Nafaria (I have dress shoes, is there more?), Nutcracker Shoes (if they exist), Pilgrim HAT, Purple Wizard HAT, Robot Costume SHOES, ELF Costume (I have top only), Zodiac Earth (I have and can trade) Zodiac Water I have Hat only, Zodiac Air I need ALL, Zodiac Fire I need ALL. Please let me know if I can help you with anything. THANK YOU! Hugs ultrasonic3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Ultra – I will have time later toady to dig in my costume trunks and see what I might have on your list. :-) alphacat

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear THANK YOU so much for checking! I really appreciate it! Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…I’m sure I have some of these and will check on my accounts as soon as I get home from work. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for checking! I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me! I had such a busy day! Time to relax! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Zodiac Air Costume!! It’s so pretty! I didn’t even know these zodiac costumes existed! Looking forward to seeing you tonight. Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I have questions about your list. (1) I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Holnwon Golf Shirt. Only the cap, pants and I believe shoes. Did you find a picture of a shirt? (2) Is the Dragon Costume Head the same as Dragon Mask (purple)? (3) When the X-ray costume was available I don’t believe there was anything else to go with that. There was a mask from a gift bag (don’t remember the name of it) but it might look ok with it. I’m not into Halloween stuff so not really sure. (4) There is a brown Pilgrim hat and a black Pilgrim hat. Which one are you looking for? (5) I believe there are Nutcracker Prince Shoes and Nutcracker Princess Shoes (could be wrong on the names of those). Which outfit do you have so we know which shoes you need? (6) I sent the Martian HBoeadband, Martian Space Boots and Robot Shoes. I’ll check back later for your reply so I know what else to send.

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 (1) I assumed there was a Holnwon golf shirt but looks like I was wrong! (2) the Dragon Costume I have is Purple so maybe it is a mask, I’m not sure. (3) I found a list of Halloween costumes and it listed the X-ray costume. I don’t have it and don’t know what it looks like but it sounded like a fun costume to have on Halloween (4) the Pilgrim bottom and top I have is brown so I guess the brown Pilgrim Hat. (5) I don’t have any of the Nutcracker Prince Costume. I was afraid it might have been estore so I didn’t list it. I have the Nutcracker Princess bottom and top so I would like shoes to complete my outfit. THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Martian Headband, Martian Space Boots and Robot Boots! I’m so excited to complete my costumes!!! Thank you for all your help! I really, really, really appreciate it!! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Nutcracker Princess Boots, Nutcracker Princess Hat, and Ninja Shoes! I really appreciate all your help with my wish lists!!!!!!!!!! I hope someday I can send something you want!! Have a wonderful day! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi @Ultrasonic3. This is a quick note. I do not think there is a Holnone Golf Shirt. There is a Smart Sweater Vest in the WShop for 50 KC. It matches the Holnwon pieces. Why don’t you check to see if that is the item you want. The designers were being funny with the clothing titles. It sounds like “hole in one”, a golf stroke. Later tonight I will check back. AuntietoEW

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEW THANK YOU for letting me know! I just assumed they had made a shirt. So strange that they didn’t but I’ll check out the Smart Sweater when I log on in a bit. Love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

Hi Ultra, sending you the Purple Wizard Hat, Black Ninja Mask (only extra piece I have). I wish I could be more help but that is all I could find from your list. I hope some of these amazing friends have more of what you are looking for, Hugs Frankie

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 THANK YOU so much! I really appreciate your help! It will be so wonderful having complete outfits! Hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – A couple of people were going to check for items yesterday. Did you receive any additional items? I’ll be on my account later so just checking to see what you still need.

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 I’ll post an update so it’s easier for everyone!

pegpony

Hi @ultrasonic3 I think I have a zodiac air headband I can send you. It’s not much, but I’ll still send it over if I have it : )

ultrasonic3

@pegpony THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Zodiac Air Headband!! I really appreciate you helping me out!!! Please let me know if I can help you with anything. This morning I got the headband from @roxy616 Would either of you like the headband back so you can help another friend? Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Happy Monday! I’m looking for some PSFs to add to my food collection. If you have any that you could send, I will send 25kc coins or PSFs in return (JLMK). I am momssanitytime. TIA! Artsy appetizers (papillon dog)
      Bamboo salad (panda 2021)
      Blackberry cheesecake cupcake (twilight doe)
      Blue nut tart (lil blue chipmunk)
      Bunny nuggets (maned wolf)
      Dipped peanut cookie (baby elephant)
      Fruit and flower rolls (fresh spring fawn)
      Fruit and nut breakfast bowl (house mouse)
      Gobbled cobbler pie (landrace pig)
      Gourmet macron (signature barbet)
      Green slug cookies (lil trouble toad)

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I just have the House Mouse food for you – It’s on the way! alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The Webkinz foods are so pretty and fun to collect. Have a great day! ~ momssanitytime

PEBBLES1973

i really want the solar satellite dish that was given on July 23. deluxe day. if anyone has one please send it to me, ty. my username is NITA007 please let me know what you want in return. thanks again.

Roxy616

Hi, @PEBBLES1973, I have an extra that I’d be more than happy to send…Is there anything else you’re looking for at the moment? If so, please let me know, and I will gladly send whatever I have. Thank you for being such a great friend, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.