My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

smally224

Adventure Park Digging Prizes Wishlist: UN Smally224
      Bean Stalk Basket
      Giant Slice of Birthday Cake
      Adventure Park Face Stickers
      Adventure Park Shorts
      Rocky Side Table
      Cave Crystal Display Box
      Dragon’s Fire Candelabra
      Framed Scavenger Hunt Map
      Framed Seashell Art

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

redcherry783

Hey! Sent off the box, couldn’t find the lillies…they are probably lost somewhere in my house! :P Is the framed seashell art sally’s seashell art?

smally224

No it isn’t

redcherry783

Please send a TY note when you have received your package.

LabLover2014

Hi guys! This is my Wish List- all PSI: Happy 10 Year Wardrobe, Barrel Hot Tub, Black and Chrome Paw Stove, Comfy Classic Recliner, Frantic Frisbee Flinger, Poofy Poodle Chair, Gold Armchair, Blue Avenue Day Bed, Best in Show Throne, Brilliant Ballgown, Sleek Sequin Armoire, Championship Pool, Budgie Striped Sofa, Sports Fan Couch, Calicoat Closet, Cotton Candy Hammock, Candy Counter Fridge, Candy Pup Tent, Charming Cherry Bumper, Banana Split Sundae Station, Melting Chocolate Chair, Lots of Chocolate Booth, Cinnamon Bun Bed, Lemonade Stand, Majestic Dog Mansion, Frozen Treat Fridge, Cocoa Power Shower, Cotton Candy Closet, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Cupcake Baker’s Table, Pup Star Vanity, Diamond Piano, Domino Effect Area Rug, Cup of Cocoa Tub, Emerald TV, Double Decker Bus Bed, Luxury Lounge Chair, Relaxing Longtub, Elegant Settee, Garnet Desk Set, Doggie Diving Pool, Gingerbread Trunk, Golden Canopy Bed, Golden Glide Water Slide, Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, Palatial Platform, Cocoa Cafe Booth, Cute & Cozy Couch, Tender Hearts Loveseat, Prize Klaw Machine, Hot Dog Shop, Waffle Bowl Mixer, Mosh Ball Pit, Teacup Tub, Music Conductor’s Tuxedo, Sweet Baker’s Oven, Opal Dining Set, Super Fluffy Sofa, Sundae Station, Designer Gown, Royal Pup Portrait, French Chaise, Heated Hound Hot Tub, Precious Purse Swing, Designer Catwalk, Red Velvet Couch, Heartthrob Performance Platform + Outfit, Cool Pooch Pool Table, Cozy Mohair Bed, Shaggy Sofa, Handbag Bed, Caketop Chair, Super Sugar Swing, Poolside Sunning Chair, Bean Bag Bed, Tea for Two Table, Cell Phone Sofa, Sprocket Swing, Fine Dining Table, Master of Disguise Closet, White Tiger Crystal Fountain, Cosmic Couch, Lap It Up Pool, and the Zircon Sofa. Thank you for taking the time to read this long list! -LabLover2014

Jlo22912

Hi@lablover2014 I have the poof poodle chair and the budgie striped sofa…what do you have to trade for these? Do you happen to have any of the ornament outfits from the party crackers? Or any holiday type items? Thank you! Neptuneo96o

LabLover2014

Hi @Jlo22912! I can trade you other PSI in exchange (if you’re interested I can list them), or any exclusive, or a rare, or a POTM item (Frosty Snow Making Machine), and Christmas items: Bouncing Christmas Gift, Candy Cane Balloon Column, Candy Cane Couch, Candy Cane Lane Fireplace, Cheery Chimney Fireplace, Cozy Christmas Armchair, Cozy Christmas Ottoman, Gift Wrapping Station, Gingerbread TV, Peppermint Couch, Red Bow Christmas Tree, SantaKinz Sleigh Ride Coaster, Snow Cushioned Bench, Table of Treats, Tasty Treat Cart, Candy Cane Wreath, Christmas Card Display, Fine Chocolatier Shop, White Felt Wreath, Christmas Balloons, North Pole Snow Globe, Wood Toy Train, Holly Jolly Sweater, I have the whole Holiday Choir Outfit, Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater, Candy Cane, Chocolate Chip Milkshake, Chocolate Covered Candy Cane, Christmas Tree Brownie, Christmas Wish Candy Cane, Farm Fresh Candy Cane, and if you’re interested in other items of any kind, let me know!

Katf15

@LabLover2014 I HAVE THE HAPPY 10 YEAR WARDROBE ( That is the one that comes with the cat right?) i am looking for the Brilliant Gazebo and the Icy Hills igloo. Do you have one of them? Let me know. KATF15 aka glimglam

LabLover2014

I unfortunately don’t. I have these for trade: Around the World Plane, Batwing Chair, Lovely Monkey Armchair, Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace, Paw Print Fireplace, and the Tennis Ball Launcher. If you’re interested, let me know. Thanks, LabLover2014

Katf15

@LabLover2014 Its ok. Do you happen to have any cool clothing to trade for it? I already have the items you listed. Thanks. KATF15 aka Glimglam

mycandy1

Hi @LabLover2014! I read your psi list, I have some some of them. I have the Black and Chrome Paw Stove, Brilliant Ballgown, Banana Split Sundae Station, & Zircon Sofa. I’m not sure if you still need these, if you do LMK. Thanks!

LabLover2014

Hi @mycandy1. I do still need those. What are you looking for in exchange?

KittyXCat

Hello, I have the Brilliant Ballgown, I am not sure how these “wishlists” work yet though.

bepoodlepal

Hi, just want to let y’all know that im looking for all the new deluxe stuff throughout january. Also im looking for last months challenge window. Lmk what your looking for. Thnx! My wwid is bepoodlepal

I just sent the bed to you. Thanks so much!

smally224

Rare Wishlist
      Caesar’s Chair (4)
      Centurion Coffee Table
      Imperial Dining Table
      Tribal Totem
      Turquoise Dining Chair
      King’s Guard Suit of Armor
      Medieval Bear Tapestry
      Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
      Neo Gothic Piano
      Sovereign Stained Glass Window
      Spoiled Royal Side Table
      Desert Destiny Window
      Persian Palace Wallpaper
      Sofreh Dining Table
      Embroidered Persian Pedestal
      Mad Hatter Chair (4)

Super Fan Theme Wishlist
      Superfan Fan
      Super Fan Fridge
      Super Fan Hot Tub
      Super Fan Stove
      Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp
      Webkinz World Wide Screen

Kinzville Academy Prize Wishlist
      Principal’s Office Desk
      Math is Fun Poster
      READ Poster

Daily Kinzcare Prize Wishlist
      Portable Telephone

Collection Event Wishlist
      Green Oak Leaf Chair
      Blue Fall Season Window
      Oak Hollow Window
      Oak Tree Fireplace
      Oak Tree Flooring
      Oak Tree Wallpaper
      Oak Tree Armchair
      Green Festive Holiday Wreath
      Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster
      Wildflower Gazebo
      Flowery Greenhouse
      Potted Pink Lily
      Spring Blooms Fountain
      CampKinz Platform Tent
      CampKinz S’mores Station
      CampKinz Pool
      Campkinz Counselor Outfit
      Canoe Couch
      Fiery Dragon Wings
      Dragon Egg Music Box
      Orange Adventure Parka
      Raziel Slide
      Candy Heart Cushion Chair
      Candy Heart Window
      Chocolate Valentine Flooring
      Chocolate Valentine Wallpaper

10 Floaty-clicky Prizes Wishlist
      Webkinz Slippers
      Webkinz Top Hat

Adventure Park Digging Prizes Wishlist
      Bean Stalk Basket
      Giant Slice of Birthday Cake
      Adventure Park Face Stickers
      Adventure Park Shorts
      Rocky Side Table
      Cave Crystal Display Box
      Dragon’s Fire Candelabra
      Framed Scavenger Hunt Map

UN’s Smally224

redcherry783

I may still have a cave crystal display box and a potted pink lily, but I would have to check. What would you have to offer?

smally224

I have other items from the adventure park. What kind od items are you looking for?

redcherry783

Would you happen to have the deluxe Denim Dream Dress? I can trade for that. If not, they will be a gift. You will be getting a FR from webflu.

leenie

@Smally224, I sent you a Math is Fun Poster, Chocolate Valentine Flooring, and Chocolate Valentine Wallpaper, Superfan Fan, Webkinz World Widescreen, and Portable Phone. I am only looking for older seasonal items right now. Since you don’t have those kind of items, you can have these for free. Please send a note back. Some of the items on the Superfan items on your list are estore. The Campkinz Pool is a grey box right now. The Spring Blooms Fountain is invisible.

smally224

Thank you so much!

leenie

@smally224, I meant that I sent you the Webkinz World Widescreen and Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp. I could not send you the SuperfanFan because I don’t have extras of those.

Hi, smally224. If you are still looking for them, I have a Desert Destiny Window (I actually have 2), the Tribal Totem (I have 2), Embroidered Persian Pedestal (I also have 2), Dragon Egg Musicbox, Cave Crystal Display Box, and a Dragon’s Fire Candelabra. Do you have a Dragon bed, a Flower Power Bed, or rainbow picket fence pieces? If not, what do you have to trade?

smally224

@REDUNDANTZERO I’ll trade you 5 rainbow picket fences for the Dragon Egg Musicbox and a Dragon’s Fire Candelabra

onesmarty

I have campkinz stuff, neo gothic piano and caesar’s chair! If you have neo gothic wallpaper, winterfest 2016 furniture, or signature adoption exclusives, millie’s slide, or anything else cool, I will certainly trade you!

@1234tike, Sorry it took so long to reply. my UN is pianogigirl.

drafthorse1

I don’t believe I have any of the microphones, umm and I’ve seen you already sent the chairs, so what would you like in return?? -Drafthorse1

drafthorse1

Wait nevermind, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, umm I am no longer in need of the chairs, thank you though!!!!!!!! -Drafthorse1 (disregard what I said right above)

I was wondering this, too. I’ve seen several people do it and I just can’t figure it out!

Sally Webkinz
      Key Master

There are a lot of resources online on how to make a list. Unfortunately, since this forum immediately renders HTML, you can’t actually see the codes if anyone shows you what they are.

lfrank

@Clara0414 and doodlebug72898 , I can’t answer how t do it in HTML however I can tell you how I do it to get my list on separate lines. I first compose my forum list in an email or Note Pad , then just copy and paste it into the forum reply and submit it. This way I have a copy of my list on my computer and can easily remove items as I get them or add to it should I find something else I want to add to it. Hope that helps. paisley7905 aka lfrank

@kitkat8765 – I have a Topaz Lamp if you still need it. Do you have any of these: mustache (11/30), green pajamas (12/10, 12/11), musical fedora (12/12), any pieces from the gingerbread outfit (12/23, 12/24, 12/25), or any non-wshop or non-PSF foods?

@lfrank – this DOES help! Thanks!

kitkat8765

LoL …the Viking Bed. Wasn’t how I had it pictured, but I got it! Thank you very much. The Vikings is one of my favorite shows. Wish they would make a theme. And, I am a grown up too, most of the time. When I started playing, I never planned on trading. There were a lot of things I didn’t plan. lol I was a bit overwhelmed at first, and I wasn’t keeping track of anything. Believe it or not, I’m usually a very organized person.

ruck6

I think I have dogbeard’s bath tub battles from spree. It’s like a hologram and stuff. Let me know!

I have the Egg Wardrobe, is there anything you have to trade for it? (I’m looking for the Neo Gothic Piano, and prizes from the Webkinz Charms. If you have anything interesting, however, I’ll be happy to consider!

PEBBLES1973

my username on webkinz is NITA007 i have the dress you need. just add me and i’ll send it to you.

PEBBLES1973

hi. what do you need? my username on webkinz NITA007 lmk what you need, i’ll send it to you if i have extra

Comments are closed.