My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 3,845 replies, has 262 voices, and was last updated by  rinoav 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

max522

Does anyone have the first tile for the time capsules? I will send you something cool!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jlo22912

Hi @max522 I have one what is your username so I can send you a friend request.. Mine is Neptuneo96o..those are lowercase letter o’s and not the number zero.. hehe its gets confused easily.

Katf15

I have it. I’d give it to you for nothing!! What is your UN?

Pinkle2324

My Want List Is : Zodiac Air Bottom & Pools/Lakes (anything my pet can swim in!) & the Solar Suit Jacket (the retired white one) & an Angel Halo & Amanda Panda Plush & BFF Plushies & Corn Husk Doll & Leprechaun Plush Toy & Molly Kinz Plushie & Monkey & Monkey Dummy & Nibbles Kinz Plushie & Plumpy Plush Doll & Plush Besties & Rafi Plush Toy & Roberta Kinz Plushie & Sera Plush Toy & Stoogles Kinz Plushie & Toy Lizard & Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear & Zingoz Plushie & Bag of Kinzcash Bean Bag Chair & Beach Ball Bean Bag Chair & Golf Ball Chair & Green and White Striped Bean Bag Chair & Jumbleberry Bean Bag & Pickleberry Bean Bag Chair & Totally Bogus Bean Bag Chair & Any Vehicles !!!!!! If anybody has these items, please contact me! Tell me what you want and I’ll try my best to fulfill it! My username is Pinkle2324!

loue354

HEY THERE PINKLE2324….I HAVE THE AMANDA PANDA PLUSH, ANGEL HALO, RETIRED SOLAR SUIT JACKET, ROBERTA, STOOGLES, TOY LIZARD, ZINGOZ PLUSH, WHITE STRIPED BEAN BAG CHAIR, JUMBLEBERRY BEAN BAG, MOLLY AND MONKEY & MONKEY DUMMY….DO YOU HAVVE ANY DELUXE MONTHLY GIFT CLOTHING OR MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING…..I NEED THE CANDY DREAMLAND DRESS, UNIVERSE DRESS, DISCO BALL DRESS, FAIRY DEN DRESS, YELLOW DUCKY HOOD AND BOOTIES, AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..THANKS LOUE354

Pinkle2324

I’m sorry I don’t have those items :( Is there anything else you want???

HEY THERE PINKLE2324…..DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE YEAR ONE CAKE, RARE EGYPTIAN THEME ITEMS OR ANY PET SPECIFIC ITEMS…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..THANKS LOUE354 (IAMAWEBKINZMOM2)

I have the Plumpy Plush Doll & Plush Besties I can send you.

Pinkle2324

What do you want in return????

Pinkle2324

Oh, it seems that we are already friends, I’ll send the hat on your way!!

nothing needed

Anyone have the complete outfit of the zodiac fire costume other than the top? If so, let me know! Also, if anyone has any old items from previous celebrations that they don’t want, they can send it to me, my username is: yumyumlollipop. I am also looking for seeds or things that I can garden and harvest from. Thanks. -YUM

skydemonwolf

I have the full fire outfit , what do you have ?

spunkygirl

I have the complete zodiac fire costume too, so if a trade with skydemonwolf doesn’t work out, PLMK. Thanks.

TONYA363

@SPUNKYGIRL, Do you want to still trade for the dragster? Please let me know. I am also looking for the baby duck hood spring piece, thanks XD @TONYA363

Well, depends on what you want could you be more specific? I have stuff from fishy lamps to medieval side tables to dr lab coats to tutti fruity headdresses to wheel of yum/wheel of wow shrits, etc.

SKYDEMONWOLF did you get my reply at May 2?

skydemonwolf

I saw it and answered but it glitched , I am sorry about that , I am looking for promo or mystery clothing

Pinkle2324

I have the Zodiac Fire Costume Hat! Do you have any plushies or bean bag chairs that you could give me in return? My username is Pinkle2324!

I have a quizzy plush and doctor quack plush. If you have something in mind I can check, just let me know what specifically. -YUM

Pinkle2324

I would love either of the plushies! I’ll send a FR to your account :)

Guys, I want to surprise my friend and give her a Fairy Falls Tiara. The problem is, I don’t want to give my new one away (thanks loue!). Does anyone want to trade/send me another for my friend? I have really rare clothes, Rare items, and hard to find furniture. Please reply! My username is carebeargirl716. Thanks!

HEY THERE CARBEARGIRL716…..YOUR WELCOME…..I HOPE WE CAN TRADE AGAIN SOMETIME…..LOUE354

TONYA363

DOES ANYONE HAVE : YELLOW DUCKY BABY HOOD I HAVE MISC. SPRING CLOTHES TO TRADE BACK FOR IT FROM THE EGGS AND SPRING BAGS :) @TONYA363

Please respond quickly… my friend REALLY wants it. Sorry to rush.

Pinkle2324

I have the Apollo Thingy and the Hand Crafted Thingy. Not sure of the full name but along those lines

Pinkle2324

Whats your Webkinz username? I’ll send you a FR if you tell me!

Pinkle2324

Oh, and the Bloomin theme isnt retired. I saw it at the WSHOP recently

@Pinkle2324 – So sorry for the delayed response! I have been away from a computer all weekend so I haven’t been able to respond. My username is doodlebug72898 and I would like the Apollo Fountain and the Neo-Gothic Grandfather Clock, please! I’ll send you the Nibbles and Stoogles ‘Kinz plushies and the Plumpy Plush doll! Does this sound like a fair trade to you? (If so, I’ll send right over, if not, just let me know!)

Pinkle2324

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! You are really really generous! But I not sure if I received your friend request! My username is Pinkle2324 (capital P, if you please) I’ll try sending you a friend request! Thank you again

Pinkle2324

Thank you Thank you for the Plushies and Toque!

ahartpence

Can we Trade i am new

mycandy1

Hey RagingFire123! I also need a sailor dress. Sadly, I don’t have any signature psi’s.. but I have tons of normal psi’s, along with deluxe clothing, a lot of superbeds (at least 8) and a few rare items. Plus, a lot of other things, do you think we can trade? I’m gabaldon4 in WW. :)

Hi loue354! My account got renewed, so you can send me some items from the giveaways here at WKN. You can go back to the Let’s Make a Deal page, I also updated that a bit. Also, does anyone have any plushies they could send me? I’m going to make a room out of them!

Pearl757

Hi @balletbear5M!!! Glad to hear you had a great Webkinz Day, too :D We got our free dragons and have adopted two of them so far ~ Cade and Annie. I like Dee Dee :D What did you get on the super wheel? We ended up with several dragsters and a plane; if you need one, just let me know! So the time capsules are pretty cool, aren’t they? More fun still to be had ~ yay!! Thanks for making Webkinz so much more fun by sharing in it with me ~ you’re a pretty awesome friend yourself :D Oh, and I don’t think I got to reply before but “Congratulations!!! on getting 1st prize on your science fair project at the next level ~ way to go!! God bless! Pearl

Jessena: I have the Decadant Cupcake, let me know what you have for trade if you want to exchange. Thanks.

heatherk79

@carebeargirl716. IMAWEBKINZMOM and LOUE are the same person. :)

heatherk79

Hey, @Jlo22912. I don’t need anything, but thanks for offering. PLMK if there are still things you need from that theme.

dogfish

@ruthie53, Hi, I am going to send back that table, I have two in storage. I have 2 desk, do you need that? I also have more than one fridge and of course the vase. I will look for a vanity for you. I do all my trading some where else, and I’m often able to find almost anything there. DF

dogfish

@Pinkle2324, Hi you need to update your wants list soon, so we know what you have been sent so far. That way I can update my send list too. I think you got most of the clothing and a lot of the plushies. A few of them are very HTF, like the corn husk, monkey&monkey, fondation bear, Valentine tummies, and even the lizard. I dont trade/gift those. You can find them here though sometimes. Good Luck, DF

HEY THERE KATF15…..I AGREE THE PLUSH WOULD BE SUPER COOL TO HAVE…..BUT FREE IS BETTER……LOL…..I LOVE WEBKINZ AND I HOPE THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER 10 YEARS TO CELEBRATE…..AND YOU WILL DO GREAT DRIVING…..EVERYBODY IS NERVOUS WHEN THEY START AND THAT IS A GOOD THING….IT MEANS YOU ARE TAKING DRIVING SERIOUSLY WHICH I THINK IS GREAT…..LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO…..CONGRATS AGAIN……IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

HEY THERE CAREBEARGIRL716…..I AM SORRY….THOSE ARE BOTH MY USER NAMES…..DID NOT MEAN TO CONFUSE YOU…..THANKS AGAIN FOR TRADING…..IAMAWEBKINZMOM2 (LOUE354)

Pinkle2324

My updated want list : Zodiac Air Top, Hat, Bottom & Pools/Lakes (anything my pet can swim in!) & the Solar Suit Jacket (the retired white one) & Amanda Panda Plush & BFF Plushies & Corn Husk Doll & Leprechaun Plush Toy & Molly Kinz Plushie & Monkey & Monkey Dummy & Nibbles Kinz Plushie & Plumpy Plush Doll & Plush Besties & Rafi Plush Toy & Roberta Kinz Plushie & Sera Plush Toy & Stoogles Kinz Plushie & Toy Lizard & Webkinz Foundation
      Plush Bear & Zingoz Plushie. Thanks to all of you who generously sent me all the stuff I need!! ((((If there is anybody who didn’t get a gift back, I’m so so so sorry. It is hard to keep track of what I have to send back, so please excuse me. I’ll send you what I promised as soon as you contact me!!)))) Once again, my username is Pinkle2324.

Pinkle2324

Oh, I got the Air Costume Top and Hat too. Thanks!

@Pinkle2324 – I’m so sorry I’ve been offline for so long! I’d still love to trade my Nibbles and Stoogles Kinz plushies and my Plumpy Plush Doll for your neo gothic grandfather clock and victorian garden apollo fountain!

I have a neo gothic flat screen, but I’m afraid that’s the only item i have you might be looking for. I do have a google psi and valued wading pool too. I would like your unbirthday chair, mad flower, painted rose bush, and magic elixir table. thanks, and i hope you finish your themes!

Jlo22912

Hi @heatherk79 I haven’t received anything else from the country theme yet if you could get the wardrobe, desk, round side table, and the window I would appreciate it sooo much! Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523..I HOPE THIS POSTS FOR YOU THIS TIME….I HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS FOR 2 DAYS AND IT IS NOT SHOWING UP…..SO FRUSTRATING…….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523…..I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE RING MASTER TOP HAT, ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET AND GOOGLY GLASSES FOR YOUR CANDY DRESS…..I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME FOR YOU…..I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO POST FOR 2 DAYS NOW……I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD AND BOOTIES FOR TRADE……PLEASE LET ME KNOW…….THANKS LOUE354

balletbear5M

Hi @Pearl757!!!;) I love the names of your dragons! I got the zingoz bubble blower on the super wheel!:D I’ll let you know if I need one!;) The capsules are really cool!!!!! What was in capsule 8? I didn’t have enough time to get it Yesterday!:( Your very welcome, and thank you so much! And also thank you (for the congratulations for the science fair) I hope you have a great weekend!!!:D ~balletbear5M

loue354

HEY THERE TONYA363……THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW…..RANDAPANDA523 IS GREAT TO TRADE WITH…..I HOPE WE CAN TRADE AGAIN SOON……I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND YOU THE DUCKY HOOD THAT YOU NEED…..I NEED THE BOOTIES MYSELF SO I HOPE I CAN FIND BOTH OF THEM FOR US……GOOD LUCK YOUR FRIEND UNCLE LOUE XOXOXO

TONYA363

@LOUE354, I DO HAVE A PAIR OF BOOTIES I CAN SEND YOU, YAHHHHH!!!! XOXOX @TONYA363

skydemonwolf

Loue354 , what else do you need other than the hood and booties ? She hates sending only one thing

Jessena

Thank you Lab lover!! ^_^

Jessena

@keuka01: Hi! thanks for offering three, but I only need One. For food I have a Goo goo Berry, And Polar Berry, Fluffington cookie, leprechaun hat cake pop, & Sweet Peach Chocolate. As well as PSF if your looking for any of those. :)

Jessena

@keuka01: Hi! I haven’t forgotten about you! Thank you for the Ice Cream cone! please pick one of the following for me to send you :) Goo goo Berry, Polar Berry, Fluffington cookie, leprechaun hat cake pop, & Sweet Peach Chocolate. If you’re looking for some specific pieces or, PSF please let me know.!

@feetfoppinkpink – I already have the Neo Gothic Flat Screen but I need stuff from other themes, too, that you might have. Do you have any of these?: Zumwhere Theme: Bratty Bookshelf, Ponder Pond, Rainbow Hologram, Zum Scope, Zumwhere Cloud Machine, Zumwhere Music Box, Zumwhere Music Maker, Zumwhere Toy Chest, Zumwhere Wardrobe, Zummie Gumball Machine; Ancient Civilization Theme: Grand Empire Chest; Aztec Theme: Aztec Artisan’s Toy Box, Azure Aztec Fridge; Card Collector Theme: Card Collector Dresser, Card Collector Fridge, Card Collector Toy Box; Jumbleberry Fields Theme: Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry; Kooky Scientist Theme: Clock of the Future, Domo Roboto Dresser, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Interstellar Telescope, Manic Monitor, Opus Sofa, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box, Thoughtful Think Tank, Kooky Scientist Flooring, Kooky Scientist Wallpaper, Kooky Test Tubes; Persian Theme: Flying Cozy Carpet, Violet Persian Rug; Super Hero Theme: Captain Webkinz Captain’s Chair, Captured Criminal Chamber; Trading Card Theme: Trading Card Fridge, Trading Card 2.0 Fridge, Trading Card Condo Fridge.

HEY THERE SKYDEMONWOLF….I LOVE MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING……I WAS WONDERING IF SHE HAPPENED TO HAVE MASQUERADE HEELS BY CHANCE…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354 (IAMAWEBKINZMOM2)

@feetfoppinkpink – did you still want to trade? Do you have any of the items I listed?

@Pinkle2324 – did you still want to trade? I have my Nibbles and SToogles Kinz Plushies, plus the Plumpy Plush, and I also found a Wacky Zingoz Plushy. I know you got a couple of these as gifts already.

keuka01

@Jessena, You can send me the Fluffington Cookie. Thanks. your friend suze01

lfrank

​Hello Everyone , I am looking for the following items If you can help with my NEED / WANT LIST , please leave me a message here directed towards me.
      **NEED / WANT LIST **

Doug Holiday Plush – Need 1
      Cuddly Bear Plush (Lorax Gift Box 3)- Need 1
      Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear – Need 2
      Quizzy Holiday Plush – Need 2
      Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear – Need 2
      Farmer’s Boots (Retired Jumbleberry) – Need 1
      Farmer’s Hat (Retired Jumbleberry) – Need 2
      Berry Farm Scarecrow ( Retired Sugarberry) – Need 1
      Berry Season Coat Hook (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Country Quilt (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Jumbleberry Bath (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Jumbleberry Fields Sign (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Jumbleberry Tractor (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Moonberry Pantry (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Moonberry Pond (Current Moonberry) – Need 1
      Drum Set ( Retired Spree) – Need 2
      Yoga Ball Bed ( Retired Spree) – Need 1
      Dr. Quack Bed – Need 1
      Wildflower Gazebo – Need 2
      Spring Flower Chair – Need 1
      Fresh Air Chair – Need 1
      Spring Celebration Fascinator – Need 1
      Spring Celebration Place Setting – Need 2
      Easter Basket Hammock – Need 1
      Lovely Tulip Centerpiece – Need 1
      Celebrate Spring Teapot – Need 1
      Celebrate Spring Teacup – Need 1
      Also looking for Any Zummie Furniture

(((((((((ITEMS I HAVE FOR TRADE)))))))

4-Neo Gothic Night Stand
      3- Neo Gothic grandfather clock
      1- Neo Gothic flat screen tv
      2- Neo Gothic dresser
      1- Neo Gothic Pillar
      2- Neo Gothic Four Poster Beds
      1- Neo Gothic Coffee Table
      1- Neo Gothic Dining Table
      1- Neo Gothic Wardrobe
      1- Neo Gothic Vine Booksheld
      1- Neo Gothic Floor Lamp
      1- Neo Gothic Dining Chair
      2 – Machu Picchu Pedestals
      1- Aztec fire pit
      1- Mystic eye lamp
      2- Terra cotta chair
      1- Quetzalcoat’s Chamber Bed
      1- Aztec calendar
      1- Chiseled Stone Sofa
      1- Azure Azetc Fridge
      5- Precious Stone Side Table
      2 – Dressers of the Lost City
      1- Aztec Art san’s Toy Box
      3-Princess magic mirrors
      1-Entitled Tapestry
      4-Viscountess vanity tables
      1-Spoiled Royal Side Table
      3- Royal Reign Rugs
      1-Her serene highness sofas
      1-Baroness Bookshelf
      2-Contessa candle lamp
      1-Ascended Princess Throne
      2-Bellacourt Blooming Flowers
      1-Unbirthday party chairs
      2-Friendly face flower
      1-Ace of clubs divider
      2-Painted rose bushes
      2-Mad Hatter Tea Table
      1-Queen Of Hearts Bed
      2-Sultan’s Settees
      4-Pile Of Persian Pillows
      1-Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed
      2-Flying Cozy Carpets
      1-Jade Persian Rug
      5-Blue Minaret Vases
      1-Ancient Wading Pool
      1-Centurion Coffee Table
      1-Imperial Side Table
      1-Imperial Urn
      2-Grand empire chest
      1-Sofreh Dining Table
      1-Emperor’s Settee
      2-Ancient Ionic Columns
      2-Legionnaire’s suit of armor
      2-Knight of Round Armor
      1-King’s Guard Suit Of Armor
      4-Medieval Stone Columns
      2-Medieval torch
      2-Crown lineage coast of arms
      1-Medieval Curtain
      4-Medieval lion tapestry
      2-Royal estate bed
      1- King’s Throne
      1-Queen’s Throne
      2-Medieval chest
      3-Medieval coffee tables
      1-Medieval Dresser
      1-Medieval monarch sofa
      2-Regal banquet dining table
      2-Medieval Trophy Pedestals
      1-Regal Flame Lamp
      1-King’s Royal Lamp
      1-Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed
      1-Hand sculpted bird bath
      1-Serene green trees
      2-Hand sculpted statues
      3-Work of art shrubbery
      1-Victorian garden bench
      3-Elegant Victorian Fountain
      3-Apollo Fountain
      2-Hand-carved lion statues
      1-Hot air balloon
      3- Greasy grill
      1-Master Grill
      1-Humvee toy SUV
      1-Jumpin’ Jukebox
      1-Wild west train

1-christmas Carol Cobblestones
      1-Festive Fountain

2-Brown elm trees
      2-Orange elm trees
      2-Red elm trees
      5-Yellow elm trees
      2-Willow’s trees
      4-Wand sparkle trees
      2-Golden apple trees

3-Buffalo cave paintings
      2-Doggie green crystal cave paintings
      8-Dragon cave paintings
      7-Pirate ship cave paintings

2-Time machine
      1-Antique wishing well
      1-Bumper car
      1-Rocket ship lounger
      1-Medieval canopy tent
      1-Seaside palace sandcastle
      1-European scooter
      2-Antique fashion mirror
      1-Big city street car
      2-Running shoe racers
      2- Swan boat cars
      2-Lion topiaries
      1-Mining Cart

I also have Superfan Themed Items , Tranquil Tv’s , 10th Anniversary Items and most Exclusives for trade. If you do not have anything on my WANT / NEED list but see something you want off my trade list , please feel free to ask and leave a list of what you do have for trade. Thanks for reading and I sure hope some of you can help me with my needs. lfrank aka paisley7905.

jellybean16

I need the vampire veil! is anyone willing to trade? also if you have rockerz items that would be so nice! thanks so much!

Queencows

I am looking for some rare garden seeds. I will trade Deluxe items or if I have something else you want, I will trade for the rare seeds. Please friend me at Queencows

yah outdoor slides and retired pet special items

ronilevy123

i really want the denim dress and it is deluxe can someone snd it to me please

mycandy1

Hi! I have some Rockerz psi and clothing. I have the rockerz Papillion clothing with the psi, along with some of the rockerz cat clothing with the psi for that too. What do you have?

Queencows

I would like the candy apple seeds if you want any deluxe items, I would trade them or a superbed, whatever you want. Please friend me, I am Queencows

Can someone also do that for me or is everyone ignoring me??

ruck6

I think I have dogbeard’s bath tub battles from spree. It’s like a hologram and stuff. Let me know!

I have the Egg Wardrobe, is there anything you have to trade for it? (I’m looking for the Neo Gothic Piano, and prizes from the Webkinz Charms. If you have anything interesting, however, I’ll be happy to consider!

PEBBLES1973

my username on webkinz is NITA007 i have the dress you need. just add me and i’ll send it to you.

PEBBLES1973

hi. what do you need? my username on webkinz NITA007 lmk what you need, i’ll send it to you if i have extra

Comments are closed.