My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 17 hours, 4 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi to everyone! (And those who still come here, it’s been awhile and not much activity!) Regardless if you come to this forum almost every day, just came back from a long period of inactivity, or if this has been your first time, I hope you’re doing well! I’m currently looking for a few things. I’ve been on this site for going on eleven years! However along the way, there have been many exclusives I was not able to snag, and have since been retired. I’m currently looking for a few of them, like the Back Country Outhouse, the Windmill, Neo-Gothic Piano, Rainy Day Window, the Fancy Tea Service and the Giant Venus Flytrap. I have a lot of rare items and PSI items I am willing to trade. Please reply ASAP if you have any of these items, and I will be more than happy to tell you what I have, and work out a deal! Thank you for reading!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

miamama

Hi! I would love to have the retired Coffee to Go and Glass of Lemonade from the Daily KinzCare Prizes / Wheel of Wow bonus gifts. I would love a few of them if anyone has lots to share! I never did get those prizes and think they are so cute! I just got back into Webkinz in the past 6 months from a very long break. I joined in 2007 and played until about 2013 so lots of stuff from those years, plus recent months to share. Thanks :) miamama is my webkinz account

PEBBLES1973

hi. i sent you the coffee to go cups. i have one more which i will send tomorrow.

gbjockey

I have 4 glasses of lemonade, so I will send you a friend requist and you can tell me how many you want. My username is gbjockey. :)

Hey everyone! I have been gone for pretty much the entire past month for vacation, so there are a few things I am looking for that I missed! First, I am looking for the campkinz bunk beds from the june deluxe challenge. I am also looking for the goo goo berry and polar berry knapsacks from the berry fest. I am also looking for the summer sensation painting. I think those are all the prizes I missed, but if there are any I forgot about, I am looking to trade for those too. Please let me know! My WUN is the same as here.

Hi I can send the googoo berry knapsack if you still need it! I don’t need anything back :) Sorry I don’t have more of the things you’re looking for ~obvsaprincess

noelle147

Hey. It’s been a year since anyone posted here, so I’ll be surprised if someone responds. If anyone has the Grand Prize for this may’s flower collection(The Bed), and is willing to trade, please tell me.

miamama

Hi, Did you get your bed? If not, I have a spare bed (the dreamy daybed). I’m looking for Coffee to Go and Glass of Lemonade from the Daily KinzCare Prizes / Wheel of Wow bonus gifts. Do you have those?

loue354

I HAVE SOME OF THOSE ITEMS I COULD SEND TO YOU

rinoav

Hi Everyone, Happy Easter! I am looking for the Googles Ice Sculpture Fridge, Ski Slope (from this year’s Winterfest), and the Christmas Tree from the December Collection event. Please let me know if you are currently looking for anything. Thank you! :)

rinoav

@Alphaowlbear sent me the Ski Slope and Christmas Tree already!

Comments are closed.