My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 3,845 replies, has 262 voices, and was last updated by  rinoav 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have the Cotton Candy Dress, the Fairy Falls Tiara (for a friend), or the Balloon Animal Outfit for trade? I have rare items, clothes and hard to find furniture for trade. Please reply! My username is carebeargirl716. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523…..I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354 I hope this posts this time for you!!!!

dogfish

@loue354, HI I wouldn’t want to see you post to Randa all day. so I wanted to let you know I already traded with Randa an hour after she posted her list. She has all the deluxe she listed and most of the other things too. Maybe she can update her wants list soon for you, good luck trading, DF

hi guys! its me! again! for, like, the gazillionth time! here again with yet another list of every single thing ive got up for trade so this might be long XD I REALLY need these items: plumpy’s glasses, fairy falls charm tiara, sailor hat and dress, fancy forest dress, red velvet cupcake costume, amethyst princess dress, lilypad dress, snow queen dress, elegant victorian dress and hat, estore promo clothes, psi, the like. my webkinz username is beva4 so send me a friend request if you want to be friends or if you have a spare or somethin :) i’ve got TONS of space on my friend diddley-doo, btw :) MY UPDATED LIST OF ALL THE STUFF I’VE GOT UP FOR TRADE: CLOTHES: amanda panda dress, be mine sneakers, ballerina costume, blue floral dress, bramble circlet, candy corn witch dress, candy crown, candy factory overalls, candy tank top, charmed dress, cheerleader tank top, cloud adventure pants, color storm tankini top, cool collar coat, country party dress, fairy ball gown, flowery print dress, fuzzy winter hat, ghost pirate hat, gift box shoe, gingerbread shoes, gold rock and roll sunglasses, gold vogue vampire belt, green cat eared toque, leopard tank, light up sneakers, lilac sparkle dress, louie’s mustache, the complete MAZIN hamster stunt outfit, golden ball gown, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, navy suit jacket, noir detective trench coat, pink diving bell bottom and flippers, pink floral dress, pink tam, pixie’s wings, rainbow swimsuit, red dotty party dress, sham rockin’ bottom and bandana, spirit squad uniform, spring sparkle dress, sweet star hat, the complete trading card game outfit, turquoise one piece shorts, twilights ball gown, wacky cheerleading dress, winged tee, winterfest parka, zodiac air costume top and shoes, zodiac fire costume top and headdress. FURNITURE : carrot car (PSI!!!), boomin green chair and sofa, classic movie studio directors chair, experiment station 1 and ultimate experiment station, explorer super bed, garage wallpaper, green crystal flower, green grass wallpaper,love topiary, picnic time basket, pink w pattern wallpaper. silver treasure chest, st. patty’s jukebox, stardust dreams superbed, stratospheric teapot, sweet stuff sofa, sweetheart bed, webkinz clubhouse welcome sign, willow’s tree. RARE ITEMS: ancient civilization wallpaper, ancient wading pool, elegant victorian fountain, freshly planted garden, golf cart, hand sculpted bird bath, her serene highness sofa, master grill, neo gothic fireplace and dresser, royal red carpet, royal reign carpet, stone speedster, sultan’s settee, victorian garden bench, works of art shrubbery. EXCLUSIVE: ancient aztec stone statue, antique lamp post, bulldozer, circus ball trampoline, golden apple tree, lions topiary, medieval canopy tent, melting chocolate couch, mining cart, northern lands statue, running shoe racer, school house desk, swan boat car, wacky clay sculpture, wooden horse toybox, 4-wheel ATV, big city streetcar, haunted painting, dancing zingoz, holographic globe, principal office window, royal blue jewelled egg, webkinz arcade sign, zangoz chocolate fountain. OBJECTS: ruby gemlamp, alexandrite gem lamp, amanda panda poster, ancient bronze fairy shield, amethyst gem lamp, aquamarine gem lamp, boris plush toy, cloudy scroll, floras flowerpot. freaky moon window, fred rover poster and plush, friends of the earth trophy, ghost pirate plush, hamster ball wall chandelier, happy pirates portrait, princess magic mirror, male fairy plush, megaphone lamp, peridot gem lamp, pig album cover, pink crystal paper weight, pisces symbol, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, potted pink lily, prestos magic hat, rose zircon gem lamp, sheldon plush, shipwreck in a bottle, sign of hope, sovereign stained glass window, spotted leopard script, topaz gem lamp, white terrier album cover, yeti mountain window (PSI!!!!), and zap’s plasma ball. thankyou for reading this incredibly long list of every single diddley doo i’ve got up for trade (lolly :) and reply if you are interested!!! if you responded before to one of my posts, i probably responded back, but if i didn’t, let me know! it might take me a while to respond because i can only log in on the weekends, but i’ll get around to it!!! okay, im done talking

@loue354, Hi, I responded to this post a couple nights ago and have just realized my response isn’t here…first time that’s happened to me, and sorry about that. My other reply did turn up on the “need this item” thread, but it’s so many pages back now I can’t even find it again. Anyway, as dogfish said, I do have those items now, and will update my want list as soon as possible. I did receive the items you sent–two of those I had already negotiated a trade with someone else for, so I feel bad taking yours too. I did still need that Alvin’s Shirt–I have sent you the ducky hood and booties (or paci? can’t remember now) that you had asked me about. Is that fair for you? Thank you, @dogfish, for responding below–I appreciate you letting loue know. I hadn’t realized my post didn’t ever appear until just now, and was so glad to see you had filled in the gap for me. :)

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523…..I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

Katf15

Does anyone have any fairy den dresses to trade? Katf15

resqus

I would like The hamburger set or animal hats :) my username Is generaltogo I hope I will get one :)

loue354

HEY THERE RESQUS…..I HAVE SOME ANIMAL HATS…..DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE CANDY DREAMLAND DRESS, FAIRY DEN DRESS, UNIVERSE DRESS, DISCO BALL DRESS, MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW……THANKS LOUE354

Comments are closed.