My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,022 replies, has 204 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

My user name is kitkatt7654 I am looking for the following clothing and small items:
      Purple Wizard Shoes (a floatie and they are lavender)
      Cave Explorer Hat and Shirt (Guys)
      Pilgrim Top/Shirt and shoes/boots (guys)
      Pilgrim’s Dress, Shoes
      Snowflake Overall Shoes/boots
      Zodiac Water Symbol Top, Bottoms, Shoes
      Zodiac Air Symbol Top, Bottoms, Shoes
      Neo-Gothic Dress
      Topaz (Nov Floaties) Lamps (2) FOR TRADE:
      Snowflake Overalls
      Sugarplum King Robes
      Webkinz 10 King Suit
      Webkinz 10 King Crown
      Webkinz 10 King Shoes
      Snowflake Robe
      Gingerbread Suit
      Gingerbread Shoes
      Gingerbread hat
      Polka Dot Party Dress
      Penguin Dress
      Farmer’s Wife’s Dress
      Mint to be Shoes
      Mint to be headband
      Southern Belle Dress
      Southern Belle Shoes
      Southern Belle Hat
      Lovely Lavender Dress (from clothing shop)
      Pink Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      Black Winter Buckle Shoes (From mobile)
      From Mobile: All 3 white hats, polka dot Party dress, polka dot pants, White Shirt, Black Cargo Pants, Dark Denim Skirt.
      Also…All outfits from the KinzStyle Shop (not to be confused with regular clothing shop) including
      Red Dotty Party Dress
      Rose Party Dress
      Shimmering Gold Dress
      White Tiger Print Dress
      Angel Dress
      Freeworld Rocking Pants

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

leenie1

@kitkat8765, I can send you floaty items for free. I’ll send you some friend requests. You should save your cracker clothes for something more valuable.

leenie1

@kitkat8765, I still need notes back for each package received.

kitkat8765

Thank You so very much. I don’t get on here until evening and mostly very late evening. Also, I’ve found that posting in more than one category can become confusing. Thank you for the free items, but I will still send you something in return. I apologize if it seems I’ve waited too long. But I just received your boxes about an hour ago. So, I came on here to see what had been posted.

redcherry783

Hello! I have a couple things that you want: the dragon bed, purple wizard shoes (not sure if you want the whole outfit though) and possibly the zodiac water outfit since Leenie is sending the air to you. Also, I’m not quite sure what the Viking Superbed is…I’m pretty sure I have all the retired ones and I don’t think there was ever a viking themed one! I’m not quite sure what would be a fair trade, but I thought I’d list a few things I like: fairy den bed/gazebo,southern belle outfit, mint to be clothes. What does the penguin dress look like? If it is the snowman dress, I would absolutely love that! PLMK, I will be sending a FR from webflu

kitkat8765

@redcherry783 Can you please send me another FR? I was trying to keep up with too many forums, so I forgot to come back to this one. I received the wizard shoes, and was going to dress a pet, when I realized I couldn’t find the purple wizard dress? I thought I must have put it on a pet, but can’t find it anywhere……checked all of my halloween pets….but nothing. Can’t wait for a “search” feature. Anyway, I do need the dress now. I have the dragon bed. I’ve heard that the Viking bed was in one of last years stockings, hence, it didn’t come from the superbed box. Also, I don’t have the snowman dress. Where was that? The penguin dress is cute and sort of looks like a penguin. It is an e-store item. I will put an updated list on of my clothing for trade.

cuddlyfur1

Hi! Here is a list of things I am looking for. I have several rares and retired exclusives for trade in exchange for these, as me and I probably have it (except lava lamps, sorry).clothes
      • webkinz spa robe
      • daisy slippers
      • inside out outfits(joy dress, disgust dress, sadness shirt, fear shirt, anger shirt)
      • starlight head wreath
      • starlight sandals
      • sequin hemmed jeans
      • alyssa’s starry dress
      • elegant ball gown
      • vintage glam shoes
      • vintage glam top
      • vintage glam skirt
      • vintage glam hairband
      • summer fun flip flops
      • tangerine mini skirt
      • white chocolate dress
      • spring fling dress
      • kimmy’s overalls
      • fancy forest dress
      • fairy den dress
      Furniture
      • crafty kimmy’s work station
      • enchanted vanity
      • sandstone spa
      • fancy fountain
      • glamourous glitter vanity
      • queen of pop closet
      Objects
      • sounds of spring stereo
      • ruby apple
      • quirky paper pumpkins
      • nakamas friendship bracelet
      • candy eggs picnic basket
      • fresh air side table
      • spring celebration eggs

leenie

@cuddlyfur1, send a friend request to leenie2014kinz. I can send you some of these items in exchange for a note.

Hi, cuddlyfur1. I have a sandstone spa and quirky paper pumpkins (I have 2 of those). Send me a friend request at REDUNDANTZERO and I will send them to you. Do you have any rainbow picket fence pieces?

cuddlyfur1

I do! I’ll send you them when you accept my friend request. Thanks!

CuddlyFur1, I’m so sorry I forgot to check back to this post till just now! I have sent the sandstone spa and the quirky paper pumpkins. :) Have a great day!

leenie

@cuddlyfur1, I sent you the Sadness Shirt, Joy Dress, and Disgust Dress. I can send you the Fear Shirt, Anger Shirt, and Fresh Air Side Table tomorrow. Please send a note back for each package.

cuddlyfur1

I got the first package. Thanks!

silvermist03

Before they go away, is there a deluxe member who could send me the Light Summer Shoes and the Denim Dream Dress from the Kinzstyle outlet? I can send you items that you can sell to get your money back, or we can trade for them. God bless, Silvermist

I can send them to you from my sparklefairyflower account. I just sent you a friend request.

Hi, Silvermist03. Do you still want these clothing items? I sent a friend request and it hasn’t been accepted. If you want them still, please accept my friend request, or send me one at either sparklefairyflower or REDUNDANTZERO. Thanks!

Is this a place we publish things we’d like to trade? if so i’m interested in retired outfits, and cute outfits- dresses, pink things, the works

Yes, this is the place. Are you looking for anything specific?

sillybear101

Hey, I’m building several different music themed rooms and in need of the following: Rock & Roll Wallpaper, Rock & Roll Flooring, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Rockerz Bass Case Closet, Vip Tour Bus, Cancer Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Wall Decoration, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration. I have several 50 kinzcash coin to trade or I work out form a payment if you have any of the listed items. SillyBear06 on Webkinz World

Hi, silly bear101. I can send you the 3 wall decorations from REDUNDANTZERO, and the Wallpaper and Flooring from sparklefairyflower, as soon as you accept the friend requests from those accounts.

sillybear101

friend request accepted and thanks.

Both gifts sent. Have a great day!

Comments are closed.