My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

26jld

Hi all, does anyone have an extra stone chair that was in this past floating W? I somehow never got one despite catching all 3 each day of the floaty clicky. My username is 26jld. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cr2w

Hope you received the chair. Merry Christmas!

prxc

Looking for any dispensers or seeds, have lots of other items to trade. add me prxc

cardmaker22

Hello, I’m looking for Halloween items. I used the picture guide I found and chose quite a few I would like to have and am hoping someone has extras they could send me. Please let me know what you are looking for and hopefully I have it. I would like to have Witches Broomstick, Spooky Stained Glass window, Spooky Speedster, Crystal Advisor Ball, Witches Brew Stove, Gothic Window, Giant Piper Dining Table, Monsters Lair Gate, All Hallows’ Stove, Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Spooky Cobweb Bed, Cold Flames Caldron, Cursed Cradle, Mad Scientist Workstation, Super Scary Stove, Rickety Rotten Staircase, Slimy Sink, Haunted Castle Wallpaper, Haunted Castle Flooring, Haunted Castle Window, Haunted Castle Dining Table and Chairs. My username is cardmaker22 Thank you!

cardmaker22

Hello, I know this is a long shot but is there anyone who has the Glass Elevator from a Deluxe prize that they would be willing to trade? Please let me know what you would like and hopefully I have it! Thank you! username cardmaker22

cardmaker22

@Roxy616 Thank you for sending me the Glass Elevator!! That is such a generous gift and I really appreciate it. You definitely brightened my day! But I must send something in return. Is there anything you are wanting (except the Signature couch, as I do not have any signature pets)? Please let me know, a very grateful and in shock friend

roxy616

Hi, @cardmaker22…You’re very welcome, happy to help out whenever I can. Thank you so much for the gift you sent in return…That was so generous and thoughtful of you! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

PEBBLES1973

looking for campkinz pool. username is NITA007. thanks

Comments are closed.