My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 hours, 8 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Looking for any of the mouna loa lamps as well as a cuckoo cat clock. I have lots available to trade!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pkrc2319

Here is the latest version of my wish list: Bunny Zangoz Plush, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Despicably Blue Overalls, Googly Goggles, Super Star Carpet, Moonbeam Sparkle Pouf, Supernova Beanbag Chair, Wacky Garden Gnome Lantern, Strawberry Beanbag Chair, Cute Octopus Rug, Good Witch Crown, Good Witch Dress, Glam Gold Hot Tub, Gold Sparkle Vanity Pouf, Quilted Bow, Quilted Dress, Quilted Shoes, Webkinz 10 Queen Crown, Webkinz 10 Queen Gown, Math is Fun Poster, Starlight Sandals, Chocolate Zingoz, WKF Emerald Apple, Trading Card Wizard Glasses, Trading Card Wizard Shoes, Poncho’s Shawl, The Azure Zingoz Throne, WKF Drum Roll Snare, Blonde Floppy Hat, White Summer Dress, Presto Plush, Blue Star Cookie, Red Star Cookie, Starry Blue Cookie and Red Star Cookie. Please let me know if you have these items.

pkrc2319

D’oh, I meant to say “Starry Red Cookie”. I accidentally mentioned the Red Star Cookie twice. They’re two different items and I want them both.

sosotto, I would really like to have several of your psf items. I will send a friend request later from Butterflystarr and a few of my other accounts. I’ve been trying to collect all the rainbow food and noticed you have the Rainbow Swirl Lollipop!! I would also like some of the Aquamarine Angel Food Cake and Chocolate Cherry Cake. Please let me know what you are looking for. Thanks, Butterflystarr

Hi jammershark, I just saw your post and would really like some of your psf. I’m going to send friend requests from a few of my accounts. We would love to have some of the Rainbow Waffles and Blue Breakfast Scones to start. We have a good selection of psf if you would let me know what you collect, I will send it along. Thanks, Butterflystarr

Hi butterflystarr, it is no problem to send Rainbow Waffles or Blue Breakfast Scones, and I’m definitely not picky about what foods I get in return, so just send me whatever you want! Thank you! :) ~jammershark

Hi guys! I’ve posted this in another tab but I also want to post it here–if anyone has any PSF they’d be willing to send my way, I’d appreciate it! In return, I have the PSF for the Domestic Cat (Cat Chocolate Bar), Bulldog (Bangers and Mash), Alley Cat (Spiced Salmon Strudel), Pink Googles (Jumbled Googles Caboodles), Leopard (Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin), Good Fortune Hedgehog (Banana Breakfast Roll), Kiwi Bird (Earth Oven Crayfish), St. Bernard Puppy (Rainbow Waffles), 10 Year Magic W Pup (Magic W Ice Pop), Black Poodle (Licorice Canepes), Morning Glory Lion Cub (Blue Breakfast Scone), Donkey Pinata (Cheerful Churros), Black Labrador (Black Bean Soup), and Dingo Puppy (BBQ Steak Wrap). Let me know if you have anything you’re willing to trade and if you would like any of these PSFs in return. FR jammershark on WW. Have a great week! ~jammershark

Hi @jammershark9127 I would love to help you with your collection of PSF items. I have also been making a PSF collection. Are there any specific items you are looking for? My username is cecedancer406

Comments are closed.