My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@EmeraldSwan_59, I’ve been sending your my psf and wondered if you would send me some of yours. I’d like several of each if that’s not too much trouble. Carrot Bisque, Rainbow Marshmallow Kabobs and Rocky Rodent Mice Cream, Thanks, Butterflystarr

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @Butterflystarr. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your message. My Webkinz account has been giving me some issues when accessing the forums. I will send these items over tonight. Are there any others you are looking for? Again, my apologies for the late response. Hope you have a great rest of your week.

lilstinky

Happy Friday! I’m looking for a few dispenser foods and PSFs to add to my collection. I can offer 25kc coins or food in return – JLMK. Thank you in advance! I’m momssanitytime. Here’s my wishlist: Dispenser Foods:
      Key lime cupcake
      Purple gummy rosette
      Sweet potato marshmallow squares

PSFs:
      Brownie ice pop (chocolate cow)
      Orange pudding cup (lil orange pony)
      Papaya porridge (golden langur)
      Salad leaf wraps (playful purple giraffe)
      Salted honey pie (kinkajou)
      Shrimp skillet (green tabby)
      Standard green leaf cookie (sloth 2021)
      Yellow pudding cup (lil yellow pony)

umicorn313

Here is my list of things. 1. a dark purple kiwi plush (it was a wheel of wow prize a while ago i don’t know it’s exact name) 2. some campkinz bunk beds 3. ANYTHING from the Fangtastic ?? box I don’t know if anything I have is worth this stuff especially the Fangtasic box stuff because that’s ecoins but I have a lot of things I’m willing to offer so you will probably have to deal with me offering up a bunch of junk you don’t want.

Hi everyone! This is the second part of my post over on ‘Let’s Make a Deal’! As I said there, these are some items/the type of items I am looking for, but I really do not require anything in return :)

Spiral Pink Roses, Cozy Christmas Armchair, Cozy Christmas Sofa, Home for the Holidays Fireplace, Jolly Holly Bed, Holly Jolly Sweater, Perfect Gift Mug, PB&J Chocowich, Deep Sea Locker, Advanced Apple Juice, Artsy Apple Slices, Booksmart Burger, Fire Drilled Cheese Sandwich, High Marks Milkshake, Prepperoni Pizza, Pythagoras Pretzel, Spicy Honor Rolls, Lab Safety Poster, Science Station, Principal’s Office Desk, Academy Cello, Classroom Aquarium, Witch Hat, Witch’s Dress, Movie Star White Dress, Neo Gothic Flooring, Neo Gothic Wallpaper, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Neo Gothic Wardrobe, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Night Stand, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock, Neo Gothic Dresser, Butterfly Fairy Dress, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, Sweet Snowflake Coat, Pink Blazer, Pink Sparkle Tutu, Yellow Woolen Coat, Marshmallow Snowman, Christmas Balloons, Princess Cloak, Ice Skate Wreath, Strawberry Milk, Discussed Dress, Green Apple Tree Seeds (x5), Pink Feathered Mask, Growing Gardens Hot Pepper Seeds (x5), Growing Garden Onion Seeds (x5), Classroom Wallpaper, Porthole Barrel Hot Tub, Daisy Diner Dishwasher

Sooners77

Hi meganmooquire! I posted a message in Let’s Make a Deal. I have these items for you: Holly Jolly Sweater, PB&J Chocowich, Fire Drilled Cheese Sandwich, Pythagoras Pretzel, Lab Safety Poster, Science Station, Movie Star White Dress, Butterfly Fairy Dress, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, and 3 Growing Gardens Hot Pepper Seeds. Let me know your username and I will send you a friend request. My username is slime90.

Alphaowlbear

Hi meganmooquire – it’s Alphacat here. I have several items on your Want List that I would love to trade with you – have some of the Neo Gothic items and a couple other thing. I’ve left another message for you in the Let’s Make a Deal. We are already friends :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again meganmooquire – thanks for the awesome trades! I have the school food and a few more seeds that I have in multiples and would love to pass them along to someone who needs them :-) alphacat

Hi Everyone Happy Monday. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been helping me with my pet-specific food item collection. I really appreciate all of you. You all are a wonderful and kind group of people. I hope you all have an amazing day!

Comments are closed.