My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,563 replies, has 375 voices, and was last updated by  doodlebug72898 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! I am in desperate need of the deluxe sunflower dress, and the deluxe cream tuxedo shoes! Please send them when you can! I’ll send you cash coins in return!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Picia

Hi! I am looking for the golden leprechaun suit if anyone is willing to send it to me! I was away without any internet access on the last day of the giveaway and wasn’t able to get it! Thanks! I know this is asking a lot and I truly appreciate it if anyone is willing! My user is Picia.

shimmershine

@Picia: I should have an extra on my backup. Can you send an FR to Missmuumuu? I will send you it if I have, nothing needed in return thanks!

bubbashuka

Hello! Does anybody have any extra clover patches? If so, I have some 25 kinzcash coins I’ll be willing to gift you. :) Please add me if you want to gift me extras! Thanks! <3

bubbashuka

Or I have some 50 Kinzcash coins, or I may have something you want! Just ask!!

Hey everyone! I finished my Green Room just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Thank you for your help! Due to focusing on this room, I did not have time to visit Dr. Quack in the park as much as I would have liked to. Out of the two times, I only got the campaign hat! I’m looking for the Dr. Quack plush that was given by him. I have various clothing and furniture/decorations to trade for it! Thank you for your time!

shimmershine

@morelikeautumn: I should have a few extras of the Dr. Quack things on my backup. Can you send a FR to Missmuumuu? I will send you what I have, nothing needed in return thanks!

Just accepted you, thank you so much!

orangeiscool

I am looking for the following items to complete a couple of rooms. FLAGSTONE PATH TILES – CLOVER TILES – STYLISH STONE POND – LANDSCAPE BOULDERS – I have several dirt racing path tiles and road tiles for trade or let me know what you are looking for in trade. My UN is geenmama

greenmagic77

Hi orangeiscool I have 1 cloverpath. You can have it for free :-)

orangeiscool

Thanks greenmagic. Did you get our last trade okay?

greenmagic77

yeah i got it thanks! i’ll send the path in a couple of days. :)

orangeiscool

Thank you for the clover path tile which I received from bepoodle. geenmama

Comments are closed.