Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 2,687 replies, has 830 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kae

make more classes maybe make them less laggy because when i do agility it lags and i randomly spawn around on the course from the side to the course and i fail plz help me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gutentag222

I’m a bit sad Ganz fixed the Kinzville academy. It had been glitching between pets, so that one pet could get credit for what another pet did. The strength class is now glitching where the button stops working sometimes, making it impossible to pass on some of the lower levels, much less the higher ones. I am so class to getting some of pets through the strength class. However, level 10 is so difficult that it is essentially impossible. I have some proposed solutions: bring back tutoring, automatically pass a class after 3 consecutive failures, or allow multiple attempts at lower levels to equal a single one at greater ones.

I agree! I was lucky enough to get one of my pets all the way through finally. I was stuck on the strength level 9 for so long. And now I’m struggling to pass a level 6 class because of how glitchy the button is. I love your ideas for solutions! I would suggest them to Fiona through the Dear Fiona page, as that seems to be the best way to suggest ideas to Ganz. I don’t think this thread works very well.

Yes! I didn’t realize it glitched like this for everyone. I was just thinking the same thing. Yeah it used to be if you logged in to one pet, the rest can do the academy classes at level one. Very disappointed lol that I have to go back to level 10 with two of my pets. And the button glitch on strength mixed with the refreshing of ads, mixed with things floating across the screen, such as baked goods, mixed with being on level 10 makes it nearly impossible to complete.

griffoned

We don’t have a Webkinz mold, pangolin, platypus, echidna, aye-aye, quokka, kinkajou, tarantula, whale shark, babirusa, blob fish, tamandua, quoll, ermine, anteater, realistic armadillo, tarsier, pallas’s cat, fossa, Tasmanian carnivorous marsupial, mongoose, cobra, stingray, hammerhead shark, dove, junglefowl, jaguar, wild boar, sable antelope, saiga antelope, qinling panda, or any cephalopod. I would love to see all of these animals make it as a Webkinz plush someday.

LINAMAY13

DEAR webkinzsupport@ganz.com I played the games and contest on webkinz newz . MY name is beasty bray and my sister plays under LINAMAY13 . Now when she plays she gets rewared and when I play and I try to type my name in it has my LINAMAY13 Already typed in and won’t let me. Please help me fix this THANK YOU

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

You will need to create a new Webkinz Newz account. Make sure your sister does not redeem points on your new account or her Webkinz World username will be associated to it. If you are accidentally logged in as your sister, click on your name at the top and select Logout

gutentag222

Just to let Ganz know, Banaza is still gliching despite being game of the day. On Level 10, there is a spider on the second platform that glitches to stay in one spot forever. Because of a lack of other convenient platforms, the player cannot advance beyond this level. Please fix it. I enjoy playing Bananza.

Comments are closed.