Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,026 replies, has 1,442 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Snussie

a storage container for furniture!! idc it’s not realistic that a bed could fit inside of a 2 tile storage container, this is a game with talking animals lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jpow40

Why won’t it let me play pool, battleship, or air hockey?? These mini games were my favorite in the original Webkinz

bluebirds7

I would love to be able to rename pets!! Could be through the adoption center and we would have to pay for it (like 10000 kinzcash or something so people aren’t renaming all the time). So many people don’t like the pet names from our childhood and it would be much easier than emailing support to have names changed or creating a new account and losing what we’ve already built.

I’d be so willing to drop KC for name changes, or even a one name change per pet situation (with a 30 day from adoption waiting period before you could change names if they did ever implement it), I would be SO grateful. The amount of pets I named “Spot” as a kid because I kept forgetting I already used that name is SO upsetting

ellaelk

Bring back Wacky Log out Carnival!

cr2w

I’ve asked for this too! Or use a logout game as an activity.

ellaelk

Yeah, we NEED to get it back!

ellaelk

Yeah, we NEED to get it back @cr2w ! Maybe if it’s a group effort, they’ll add it back!

magnetdoodle

I wish the three Solitaire games were available on mobile! I know the Webkinz team is always working hard with Classic and New so I don’t blame them for leaving Mobile with less updates, but the Solitaires are my favorite games and they seem like they would be some of the simpler games to code a mobile version for :)

Comments are closed.