Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lucicgirl17

Hi friends I am in search of the Campkinz lake tile. I was not around for the most recent bake sale sadly. I got a few baked goods but not enough. I am trying to make an outside beach. I am deluxe so I’m sure I have something to trade you. I need a minimum of three and 8 maximum if possible. Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

littlejohnw

Which bake sale item are you missing to cook it up?

godgirl71115

to you guys who have problems let me suggest to put your dock down during games and academy classes it really helps for me i know sally webkinz has said the same thing before but to those who haven’t seen that text on ganz i suggest to do it some times that causes the glitching or some times you need to log out go to the options and press log out you can win money and prizes and you can still log in that day its just you cant log out that same day or you can just refresh your page i hope this helps love godgirl71115 ps: if this dosent work repley to me so i can give you more suggetions or anything you have questions with i will help you:)

littlejohnw

I have had a glitch with putting the dock down when working in the employment office … can’t remember what it was, but didn’t get the money or …. ?

godgirl71115

yes littlejohnw i have had that kind of glitch before unfortunately I never got money but I had to refresh my page if you go to options on Webkinz and send Webkinz a comment about your problem hope this helps

aliceandlou

I wish there was one day a year, when you could sell or trade any item including estore. I have rooms full of items i will never use, that some one else might. They are taking up too much room in my house, lol. Also if we could actually delete rooms that are n the rong place and/or actually change a room’s size, that would be helpful too.

godgirl71115

i agree i can’t sell or trade this ugly car bed that would probably be worth some money i am not sure where i got but i really don’t like it i also agree to change or sell your rooms i got the underwater room that’s really expinsive but i think it’s ugly now that my stuff is in it thanks aliceandlou for this great post love ~~~~ godgirl71115

kae

make more classes maybe make them less laggy because when i do agility it lags and i randomly spawn around on the course from the side to the course and i fail plz help me

gutentag222

I’m a bit sad Ganz fixed the Kinzville academy. It had been glitching between pets, so that one pet could get credit for what another pet did. The strength class is now glitching where the button stops working sometimes, making it impossible to pass on some of the lower levels, much less the higher ones. I am so class to getting some of pets through the strength class. However, level 10 is so difficult that it is essentially impossible. I have some proposed solutions: bring back tutoring, automatically pass a class after 3 consecutive failures, or allow multiple attempts at lower levels to equal a single one at greater ones.

I agree! I was lucky enough to get one of my pets all the way through finally. I was stuck on the strength level 9 for so long. And now I’m struggling to pass a level 6 class because of how glitchy the button is. I love your ideas for solutions! I would suggest them to Fiona through the Dear Fiona page, as that seems to be the best way to suggest ideas to Ganz. I don’t think this thread works very well.

Yes! I didn’t realize it glitched like this for everyone. I was just thinking the same thing. Yeah it used to be if you logged in to one pet, the rest can do the academy classes at level one. Very disappointed lol that I have to go back to level 10 with two of my pets. And the button glitch on strength mixed with the refreshing of ads, mixed with things floating across the screen, such as baked goods, mixed with being on level 10 makes it nearly impossible to complete.

petnofour

Thank-you for clearly explaining the difficulties with the strength class. I am in the same boat; so close to finishing the class but now can’t pass any classes in level 9. Very disappointing. I like your suggestions, any of which would get us through this impossible class. Good luck to you. Auf Wiedersehen.

Comments are closed.