My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,530 replies, has 372 voices, and was last updated by  doodlebug72898 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

voldesnort

Anyone have Snow Queen Robe, Deluxe Headdress, Angel Costume, Angel Shoes, Love Pond and Cool Pooch Pool Table for trade?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

loue354

HEY THERE VOLDESNORT….I HAVE THE SNOW QUEEN ROBE AND THE DELUXE HEADDRESS AND ANGEL COSTUME…..WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….I LIKE ITEMS FROM CHRISTMAS CRACKERS, ESTORE PROMO ITEMS, MONTLY DELUXE GIFT ITEMS, ESTORE POINTS, AND PET ITEMS….I WOULD LOVE TO GET THE CUTE PENGUIN SLIPPERS AND THE BEAN BAG BED….IF YOU HAVE THOSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME SAILOR CLOTHES FROM THE RETIREMENT GAME COUNT THE SAILBOATS….THANKS LOUE354

heatherk79

Hi, voldesnort. If you mean the Love Pond from the Love Frog, I have it.

ponyunicorn

Does anyone have any winterfest items from previous years they could spare? I also need the white felt wreath and snowman cake pops from this year if anyone can send them. My username is the same. :) Thanks!

hi ponyunicorn I have the white felt wreath and a Winter-fest Hoodie I can spare. Do you have the Cat Sofa or any rare/ special clothes? Thank you, I would love to make a deal with you. :)

boorepko

@Maggiemoomoo3. @LabLover2014 – Our trade feed seems to be missing I cannot remember what we are trading. You are sending me a Bumper Car. I usually write these things down, but I can’t seem to find my list. What are you trading for? …boorepko

LabLover2014

I sent you a bumper car, and you sent me a wild water jet ski. And then we threw in extra items as a gift. I think you and I completed the trade.

hayleys25

Oh also does anybody have anything from count the boats??

hayleys25

anybody have psi

Comments are closed.