My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,622 replies, has 380 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Here are the items I want: the Wacky Zingoz Jeans (clothing item), Orange Army Shirt (clothing item), Baseball Hat (room item), Hockey Skates (room item), Figure Skates (room item), and Toy Tool Belt (room item). If anyone has any of these and is willing to part with them, please let me know what you would like in return!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Still looking for the Neo-Gothic Piano! I recently got my hands back on a Cheeky Cat PSI, but I also have other rare and exclusives! Please get back to me so we can make a deal!

pcub822

does anyone have the blue butterfly bed from last months peek a newz? I didn’t get one and I have 5 side tables. PLMK if you have one and what you would like for it. Thanx :) chicklet711

Hi guys! I am badly in search of a bunk bed asap!!! I have tons to trade for it: a full wedding dress outfit, city skyline tuck away trunk, emperor’s setee, golden apple tree, house of deluxe divider, newo gothic wardrobe, police chiar, puppu patrol bed, snack cart stove, speedy sleeper bed, spring time tire swing, swan boat car, trading car dresser, victorian garden chair and bench, wacky hot air baloon, waiting station bed, webkinz carez dinining table and chairs, and a webkinz world globe! PLease get in contact with me, my cows are waiting!!!

I am in search of the bride and groom outfit for my two new webkinz cowz i got! I have a ton to trade so please if you have them let me know and we can work something out!!!

@MaliceLaStrange – I will send these to you for free along with the Victorian Garden stuff you were looking for, but you need to tell me your username so I can send them to you. :-)

Oh thank you so so much!!!! My username is MaliceLaStrange (: thank you so much my Mrs Moo is gonna look amazing!

I really appreciate this, I’ve been trying to find the wedding dress for my strawberry cow so much! She will appreciate it! but my username is the exact same as my name on here MaliceLaStrange, again thanks so so much!!! <3

Comments are closed.